Stop Eating Meat If you Want to Save The Planet!

You are killing the planet with your rib eye steaks user.

Attached: 78948D27-1FC3-47D5-AB69-869FFCEE4843.jpg (1149x1018, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

actually the already domesticated parts of the amazon are being burned in a controlled manner as they always are

this is like complaining that someone is tilling their cornfield in the middle of the US because it used to be unspoiled wildland

I leave my water running when I brush my teeth, I leave my lights on when I leave the house, I buy diesel for my truck without giving a shit how much I use as long as it's under $100, I take random road trips over 300 miles on occasion with my wife in that truck, when I camp I use a gas stove and leave it on even after we finish cooking because the fire is amusing, I use bleach to clean my toilet, I throw away food and ingredients if I feel like they've been in the fridge too long, I put my plastics and metals into the trash, I use extra detergent on my clothes, I flush twice after peeing, and I use as much toilet paper and paper towels as possible when I'm in a public bathroom.

I am the ecofag's worst nightmare.

Attached: tokyosoy.jpg (515x531, 37K)

I don't want to save the planet though.

I'm salivating

Tell it to the Asians.
Based.

Attached: sa-exports-averaged-120919.jpg (700x390, 48K)

The planet will eventually return to equilibrium, but if my meat eating can kill off the degenerates then I will gladly do it

I don't want to save the planet. Why the fuck would you want to save any of this? The great filter will prevail, fuck this place.

Attached: 1564793874746.jpg (485x556, 16K)

you could level up by removing the cats on your truck

kys you over consuming NPC fatoid

>planet full of spics and niggers run by kikes
>OMG why aren't you saving it by eating bugs?!

Attached: 1368745233042.png (683x337, 284K)

>t.

Attached: 1568413656331.jpg (400x400, 35K)

I dont care about the planet, let it burn

Indeed

Attached: BBCFC320-A26F-460D-911A-5AA067266600.jpg (348x348, 37K)

Good. I want the destruction of the humanity and save the planet.

Attached: Mobile suit Gundam Char's midlife chrisis.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Prove it.

This again?

Eat your bugs goy

Attached: CEDAFBE0-6C38-40BD-8A7A-967018544C03.jpg (1536x1496, 580K)

Eat the bugs

>killing the planet
Imagine being this retarded. Imagine thinking that we're harming "the planet" in any way. At worst, we're just swinging our dick around until we pass out and go to sleep. The planet will be fine. The absolute hubris of identifying one's own self-inflicted fate with that of the earth.

Attached: 1556232552908.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

I will once I figure out a way to increase my engine power with a replacement device
Tomorrow I'm going to make a trip 15 minutes away to a Wal-Mart just for some chips, hotdog supplies, and a single bottle of Pepsi.

eating rib eye every meal until the world ends

FUCK OFF, YOU GRASS EATER!

we should ban non-whites from eating meat, and anthrax anyone who disagrees lol

For those of you who read the CNN article you will find really quick there is an agenda here.

Anyone with a bit of reading comprehension can deduce that "Brazil is the world's largest exporter of beef, providing close to 20% of the total global exports" which is actually not a lot, NOT only that but 44% of that is high demand from china and Hong Kong.

To add to this its not the fault of the beef industry worldwide because it is only a problem in brazil, it is actually the fault of the loggers and ranchers setting those fire for the production of beef that is encouraged by Jair Bolsonaro.

TLDR; keep eating meat!

>Stop eating meat, goy! Beans and crickets only!
They wonder why no one takes climate change seriously when it only seems to boil down to giving Democrats money, hating whitey, accepting a tidal wave of immigration, and eating dystopian diets.

Attached: 1523311309923.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

I thought it was burning for room to grew soya beans

Save the bugs. Eat dirt by 2050 Liberals.

what a fucking bullshit, why are you so retarded op?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-14 08-35-25.png (632x743, 111K)

No shit. The planet will be fine without us.

these fuckers don't really care about the planet. If they did they would go live out in the woods and not produce any industrial waste. As far as meat goes, they simply don't understand how modern agriculture works. Eating beans from a field sprayed with a chemical made from oil is no different ecologically than eating a rib eye. Add to the fact that we grow most of our own beef here in America and these people are faggots.

Its actually the greedy people behind the food industry whos behind this. Not Chad and stacys food plates.

Exactly

Look everyone. Hes probably not even fit enough for putting his shoes on.

>third worlder breed like roaches
>OMG WHITE PEOPLE STOP EATING MEAT

I'd rather party and watch it all burn, no meat from the Amazon goes to the US market

I don't want to save it, fuck this gay earth

Literally 100’s ofthousand of square km in Alberta Manitoba and the northern states dedicated to subsidized wheat production that could be grazing land (as it should be and has been for at least 13k years) could prevent this atrocity

Good thread. Currently enjoying bacon

Niggers aren't allowed on Jow Forums, get out

Attached: ....jpg (687x900, 281K)

Good

Already ate lunch, sorry OP, try again tomorrow

My meat isn't imported from Brazil

well, I suppose its fair to burn a little wood to cook the meat...

Attached: Oh you.jpg (469x469, 45K)

We should use this against SJWs and push to make all foreign food aid exclusively bugs.

Attached: CC06AA58-85BB-4091-BD75-129D5A2A3CED.png (1932x5264, 2.03M)

Attached: i-just-wanna-grill-comic.png (1000x1000, 81K)

Eating meat makes you equivalent to a nazi rapist slave owner

Attached: FF0B8B6A-ED70-486A-9869-52F7346FBE30.jpg (960x713, 48K)

>gluttony is a problem
>lust, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride are a-ok

Of course, look at the flag

I can't decide what's more delicious: the steak I just had for lunch or lefty tears.

This attitude is why, when the next Democrat president gets in power, they'll ban trucks and guns.

shut up nazi and eat your onions worm burger

can you even afford an worm burger leafy?

youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI
from what this guy says, we need more meat to
save the world. for all i know, this is a coded story
about stopping sucking dick because the redirect
of energy is causing a huge spiritual problem to
manifest.

Attached: 1534977404566.jpg (1132x1316, 528K)

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Good one.

Attached: 1537496657510.jpg (634x498, 98K)

Beef stew for dinner.

funny. if we stopped air travel and cars everything would be fine

no, you are killing the planet with your need to have a cell phone that takes rare minerals that these jews ruin any forest they find to make more shekels . they use the TV, RADIO AND SCHOOLS to divert your attention elsewhere.

be informed or be an idiot posting dumb shit on the internet.

I’m 100% for banning factory farms, but not because I want to lower CO2 emissions. I want to ban it because it’s a misuse of herbivores and a retarded farming practice. If animals are going to be raised for food they should be managed with regenerative grazing to perform their ecological function of building soil. The meat industry should be mostly local and used as a tool to build local soil. That might make meat more expensive, but it will be much higher quality.

I’m 100% for banning factory farms, but not because I want to lower CO2 emissions. I want to ban it because it’s a misuse of herbivores and a retarded farming practice. If animals are going to be raised for food they should be managed with regenerative grazing to perform their ecological function of building soil. The meat industry should be mostly local and used as a tool to build local soil. That might make meat more expensive and scarce, but it will be much higher quality.

actualy the s o y gets planets for oil primarily then human food directly the rests of the plants get then fed to animals.
people who eat S O Y are thus lowering meat production cost, thus making it possible for others to eat more cheaper meat.

But that's just communism! If you can't get your genetic monster ammonia chicken from Walmart for cheap, you're a filthy commie!
As an aside, you should buy your meat from crowdcow.com, that's essentially what they do.

EAT YOUR BUGS!

Attached: 380239293723.jpg (362x563, 48K)

this
the ns regime actualy wanted the meat industry to work like this. they also were against onions imports

itt: mutts on full damage control, defense mechanisms going haywire to protect their kike inflicted addictions.

It's ok hun, you are not even white, you don't have to behave like decent human being. Just consume more.

How the hell is any agricultural pursuit in the Amazon related to my diet? Most of what I want can be found at locally sourced farmers' markets and butchers. Worst case scenario, the local box stores that originate and operate in my state still use domestically-sourced produce and meat. You could make the argument that a certain portion could actually be imported, due to the silly ways that foreign products can be labeled as "US Meat," but it's a minority chance in my scenario.

If anything, this should be the wake-up call to the average joe as to why the US isn't a direct democracy. The rural population should not be subject to having to eat bugs because of the failings of urban retards and their suburban serfs.

Attached: 1502683470512.gif (540x304, 1.14M)

stop passing notes. every one knows sell amazon stock. stop burning the rain forest just to pass "secret" messages you masonic niggers

Meat is needed to be strong, mentally, physically and for fertility. Vegan fags and their onions tits will be mowed down in the chaos of the economic collapse.

>Save The Planet!
the planet will be fine until the sun goes kaput
the people living off of it need to go though

This. Why save thr planet if it's just going to be overrun by niggers and spics anyways? They trash up the planet worse than whites.

Nice excuse to act like a nigger but you were not white in first place.

1000% this

Good. Fuck the planet. Give me another plate of that juicy meat.

There are more wild forests in Britain today than there were 800 years ago. Likely during the Mayans much of that jungle was domesticated and controlled. Jews just want you to eat bugs

Stupid hairless monkeys wanting to destroy the planet.

Aren't the claims that the rainforest is being destroyed to make room for shoy and palm oil farms?

This.

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: FA56E633-980C-49F1-A286-F57B43DF036D.jpg (1472x1241, 1.93M)

The Amazon is burning because NGOs are starting chemical fires to accelerate globalism.

>If you Want to Save The Planet
Why the fuck would I want this?

Attached: 1548740231137.png (600x812, 374K)

At this point, I'm convinced OP is a Beef Council shill.

Literally does not mention guns anywhere
This cuckold feels the need to bring in guns for some retarded reason

we could save the enviroment today but the but no ones willing to admit what need to be done. nuke china/india the enviromental impact will be far less they allowing then to continue to exist. then fix all that farm equipment in africa.

Thing is, a lot of the propaganda about the fires being caused by meat consumption are actually coming from pro-basedbean lobbies and PETA.

>The Amazon is burning because NGOs are starting chemical fires to accelerate globalism.

The goal...

Attached: 2019-09-14_10-53-09.png (809x480, 731K)

Are American niggers going to have to stop eating fried chicken?

insect burger lmao!

>Good one.

Justine, Justine
You like to ball in the mornin'
And stay out late at night
Hey

Attached: 2019-09-14_10-56-24.png (698x520, 505K)

Cope harder faggots. I've run without converters for over a decade, throw my aluminum, steel, and batteries in the trash.

Fuck your feelings and fuck the beauty of wherever you live. Eat shit.

Agruculture has nowhere near the quality of Propaganda like this. Farmers and crop and animal groups need to really up their persuasion game.

There needs to be a wall of separation between leftist's occult religion and government

YOU JUST KILLED BABIES IN INCUBATORS ACROSS THE GLOBE

Attached: B71D287F-6E6A-4323-AC8F-0ACB16672AC4.jpg (740x1033, 303K)

the best part is that if everyone lived like this, or if everyone swore to hardcore ecoasceticism, it would make almost no difference in terms of emissions, landfill waste, food/water shortages, and ultimately climate change/mass extinction of life on earth.

businesses large and small generate far FAR more landfill waste, energy waste, emissions than individuals do, almost incomparably so. You could leave your gas stove on for a month and flush 20 times every time you piss and it wouldnt compare with the energy wasted by one industrial kitchen (even the one at your pub) running their oven all day, running their mega dishwasher all day, keeping their flat top hot and walk in freezers cold.
Now think about every olive garden in the country, running all their freezers with the doors hanging slightly ajar, keeping their ovens and fryers hot with no food in them, air conditioning the fuck out of their 3,000sqft front of house that has barely 6 people in it at 4pm on a wednesday....
we are doomed

Onions isn't meat.

Cosgrove, how come the amazon is burning?

Attached: freakazoid.png (640x480, 373K)

>nuke China and India
good move
>fix farm equipment in Oooga Boooga
wtf