Do indians really need a space program?

youtu.be/PU99vUwz6ZI

Attached: E3BDC1A5-7BAB-4891-B3E1-3FACF1B0005F.jpg (750x1183, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hdaNyOi-HM
icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/odi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, what they need is nuclear genocide.

everybody needs a space program so we can prove superiority in space as well.

>we

Poopinder my son, you must first choose where to release

Ya its important that someone throw garbage in the general direction of the plans of the American elite

You have no land

are you retarded, the entire Earth belongs to the Dutch

India can still erase your pathetic country off the face of earth though

India is the worst when it comes to space. They blew up a sattelite and created tons of space debris orbiting the earth now. They have no fucking clue what they are down. Shitty poo-on-streets have no place in space, must have an average country IQ of 100 to enter.
youtu.be/3hdaNyOi-HM

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-090726.png (720x1280, 672K)

Man. That was one mishap. Apart from that and the moon lander fucking up do you have anything else? NASA didn't get to mars untill the 4th try not to mention the multiple broken satellites and failed missions despite having a budget nearly 10x that of ours.

And I won't bother with your reply man because neets like you just meme and have no real basis to talk about anything. It's why you are dwindiling in your misery at the early hours sitting on Pol talking shit. All your counterpoint is gonna involve is poo in the loo. I already see it.

Same goes for OP. Kys Nigger.

yes

kek wish we had niggers. We would have won more medals in Olympic shit.

Seethe the thread

You don't need niggers. You just need to get your shit together.

Attached: 1567255677967_0.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Fuck India lmao, only good will come out of them is if they fuck up the Pakis and Chinese.

That's like asking "does a civilian really need to own an AR-15?". And the answer is the same: they should be able to do it if they want to.

if i recall correctly there was a program for niggers in south india for some reason they pulled the plug
>yes there are niggers india who migrated with brits in south

>all the seething Pajeets trying to slide Pajeet threads

Considering the earth is flat and it has a dome, why would India need a space program?

They need to dump their poo into the endless void.

When she beat up on her tits is was over.
Girls might have their genitals inside their body but their breast are always flopping around on their chest.
They're not made for combat.

Maybe they want to hang christmas lights from the ceiling ?

>still using russian rockets

Attached: 1553953156128.gif (359x202, 3.75M)

Stupid fucking video, Indians couldn't give a flying fuck about the Olympics, they're into cricket and a few other sports. Space is right up their alley though as their national goals are in technology. Comparing them to confirmed cheating Chinks, Yanks and Commies in general is really fucked.

I wondered where all the india hate came from on this board, but then I saw the trailer for some homoerotic action Indian movie

Attached: lollllllll.jpg (220x318, 27K)

>Indians couldn't give a flying fuck about the Olympics, they're into cricket
So why are they not the number 1 team then? They've never been all that sucessful at cricket

Delete this or I kill you

icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/odi

>they’re into cricket

So basically they’re pusywhipped by bongs. Cricket is a joke compared to olympic games where you really put your metal to the test

for now, no. india needs to take care of it's citizens

>poo will be used to terraform planets in the future
poos are truly ahead of our time

I support Dutch bro. India should be erased.
Obvious pooposters

STFU race traitor dave

Space program is useless because the earth is flat.

Yes they do

India has to be the most pathetic nation in the world. At least niggers in Africa are tall and have huge dicks on average

Who else will shit on the streets of alien civilizations?

periodic reminder that all space programs are fake. they are all social engineering programs. take the redpill and exit the conditioning.

Attached: vector.png (1057x509, 312K)

Flag checks out

Muh dick

>german
lmao, your history is being a stupid Indiaboo and getting BTFO by Anglos

Attached: 1568016154285.png (1700x2628, 1.09M)

No they fucking don't. Those street shitters still accept hundreds of millions of foreign aid from first world countries. They have the funds to go to the moon, but not enough for indoor plumbing? Fuck that.

This video is from retarded mudslim lover. All the video and coments are infested with "opressed" kashmiri nonscence.

>Still using ukrainian engines

Attached: image (35).jpg (600x710, 43K)

Yeah how about some standard of living improvement for your lower class before attempting space travel lmao. Poo in the loo guys let's go!

RARE

Attached: 1558704598454.jpg (250x241, 6K)

They need to figure out how to shit properly first

Attached: maxresdefault (14).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>building a space program instead of a sewer system.
No.

gotta get rid of their fecal matter somehow. why not space?

they need it to finally get rid of all the toxic waste their assholes produce.

the only Indian space missions will be rockets full of shit shot into the run.

Based

Indians should be banned from having a space program so they don't shit up the whole solar system.

fuck off streetshitter, take off the meme flag

Santos Dumont was the first.

Will India be the first country to shit on the moon?

NASA:: Per aspera ad astra/"through hardships to the stars"
India: `To boldly poo where no man has pooed before/