How do we fix Americans?

How do we fix Americans?

Because they're such gullible kike lovers, the rest of the world has to suffer and import their degeneracy.

Attached: 1543421652010.jpg (3908x2242, 347K)

learn to take a knee, failure.

That's just too many people desu. Who the fuck is supposed to keep track of what goes on in that family?

Attached: 1500553628521.jpg (627x749, 207K)

And you welcome it with open arms Hans

Attached: 1567637439707.jpg (320x305, 30K)

Looks like the size of my dad's family
my dad and two aunts produced only two each but my 2 uncles produced a lot of kids.
and then there's the gay uncle... eh

When you figure out how to fix us please let me know. Dear German, you should probably fix your own nation first though.

CG Jung on Americans:

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.

>tl;dr I am an autistic germanic man

>Who the fuck is supposed to keep track of what goes on in that family?
who the fuck keeps track of what goes on in a family?
why are germans so fucking stupid?

You raise children who can take care of themselves. Stop being a helicopter parent

you can't fix niggers, user.
germans were damned from the start.

What an epic big family and epic Christmas Tree

You can feel the goodness radiating.

amazing how EVERY SINGLE adult in that photo is overweight.

>implying you don't need to know about your cousins having kids, people getting married etc.
The amount of birthday parties alone must be a nightmare.

Attached: 1493362165751.jpg (634x359, 29K)

why would i need to know, or even care, that people in my family are getting married or having kids?
i have no reason to go to any kid's birthday party that is not my own kid.
welcome to being an adult, dumbass.

And they still managed to produce more white children than you or your parents ever did

become Jehovah Witnesses, problem solved

Oh no, a large white family with a Christian symbol. FIX THIS.

Attached: 1555275725499.png (448x538, 75K)

>why would i need to know, or even care, that people in my family are getting married or having kids?
Christ.

Attached: 67cf042fc89937538716faa5114c903fb25f9ba70e774482ff114628d5ed5483.jpg (1024x1365, 44K)

I'm a loner and barely leave the house, but jfc man.
kek

caring too much about what your family members are doing is what the women in the family do.
men just go to work and hear the story from their wife and respond with, "oh, that's nice. congrats to them."

>Americans
>white

Yes, that doesn't absolve me from going to their shitty birthdays and have them over at xmas and all that other boring ass shit. I give zero fucks about my wife's family, they're not blood.

>going to their shitty birthdays
it's like you don't understand that our culture is better just because we don't have to go to a birthday party.
it's the little things like that.
german culture is so fucking backwards it's astounding.

No one goes to their first cousin once removed's birthday party. And it's hardly a fucking chore to see them a few times a year during holidays.
The eternal Teuton was a mistake.

>I give zero fucks about my wife's family, they're not blood.
Well, they are important to your wife tho, so you should respect them, and they should respect you.

tits or gtfo.

Yeah I get it, your countries are even more fucked than mine, thanks for clarifying.
>leaf: the post

>t. 1.2 children per woman

Are these people really a family? They look so different from one another.

>your countries are even more fucked than mine
why can't you see that you think in reverse?

Yeah because they're not inbreds like you. Fucking hell.
Yeah gotta lower that social cohesion bruh, have more time to wörk for Mr Shekelstein bruh, take shit jobs because you have no financial support from your family bruh.

>and look who is importing that same goddamn problem that we have

Attached: Asuka wants (you) to join NERV.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>financial support from your family
that's called being a lowlife.

>they're such gullible kike lovers
>German

haha. we told the refugees to fuck off and you let a cunt lead your people and guilt them into accepting an unprecedented number of them as a "feel good" gesture
you are not Hitler's Germans, fuck off user

I'll have to disagree with you there
family should always help family because no 18 year old can afford to live alone these days

I have over 100 cousins on just one side of my mothers family. My grandfather had 16 siblings and most of them had 5-6 kids. Just life of a rural southern white.

It was 1 fucking woman who did this.

Just because like 50 hipsters hold up signs were "Welcome refugees" is written, doesn't mean that the entirety of the German Volk wants them, Trottel.

>mfw
Yeah better start a dead end job when you got laid off instead of borrowing money from your literal blood and waiting a month for a better one. I bet you also believe in "the market".

Attached: merkel (2).jpg (553x827, 53K)

You won’t fix shit, you goddamn nigger. Fuck Germany and its gay little EU

Attached: A78DFD85-ADBD-4F79-A841-85C1CC87E873.jpg (320x320, 34K)

>massive white American family
>hurr durr why do Americans suck
Hey Mossad

>family should always help family because no 18 year old can afford to live alone these days
family helping family is your dad telling you to get a fucking job at the age of 16 after school.

I bet those kids are going to grow up smart, mentally stable and successful.
Sometimes I wish I was raised in an upper middle class suburban household with a big family that you can have comfy reuinons with, instead of my only family being an absent mother and a schizophrenic brother. I hope that one day I can provide my children with the stability, support and closeness this family seem to share

Attached: 1564311259674.jpg (493x352, 60K)

He’s right.

>better start a dead end job when you got laid off
smart people don't take jobs where they have potential to get laid off, dipshit.

I am looking for a job and have had 2 interviews this week
But you're delusional if anyone from 18-25 can afford to live comfortably alone

>It was 1 fucking woman who did this
>1 fucking woman
>thinks he's disproving my point by reiterating that modern Germans let their country go to shit at the hands of
>1 fucking woman that did this

get cucked schnitzel

thats why I keep close contact with my sister and I want to raise a large family and instill a sense of love and connection on my kids
I want them to work as one to consolidate power to my family's name

Ja weil Anti-Semitismus hat Deutschland ja so viel gebracht...

>the smartest people dont take jobs
they do what they believe is best and survive. consequences be damned.

we definitely need a final solution of the American question

>It was 1 fucking woman who did this.
That one woman is your chancellor, commander in chief, and the most powerful person in Germany

nuke it from orbit

Attached: 1567691571966.jpg (719x863, 56K)

WHATS THE PROBLEM GERMAN FAG?
NOT ENOUGH TURKS OR MUSLIMS IN PHOTO?
YOU SHITSKIN LOVER

*sips Red Bull*

>you're delusional if anyone from 18-25 can afford to live comfortably alone
you've never had an apartment for $450/month?
then move to a cheaper area, stupid.
>they do what they believe is best and survive
that's called learning a trade and investing into capital.

Do you fuck your cute cousins?

did you guys think about asking Mama Merkel?

why pay 450 a month when I can save the money for a down payment instead?
$5,400 in savings a year can go a long way

Okay Mister business analyst genius. You must make mad money on the stock market with this insight, just by reading wanted ads.
>mountain jew
Checks out.
>investing into capital.
Wrote the other comment before reading this. So how much you makin from stocks every month?

Attached: 1470515787352.png (516x526, 163K)

I actually came close one time, this was before I even knew what sex was and I was getting close with one before uncle caught us. I don't know what I was thinking or doing but looking back at it, It just makes me want to kill myself. Good thing it turned out she wasn't blood related in the first place (her dad (my cousin) was adopted)

i rarely laugh audibly when browsing Jow Forums but this did it. haha

you don't have a wife and live with your mother

wow user nice! Why do you regret it though? Should call her again and uh you know

>extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.
this is the main reason why I can’t stand Americans, and also why I never watch American movies; this forced sociability, these constantly stupid jokes, it all looks like a complete lack of culture and civilised behaviour to me

That was Mark Twain, not Jung that said that.

Pedro coming through with the important questions.
Schluchtenscheisser projecting like crazy.

Attached: German autism.jpg (1024x681, 120K)

>So how much you makin from stocks every month?
stocks are not capital.
>why pay 450 a month when I can save the money for a down payment instead?
if you can't save money while paying 450 a month then your job is shit or your budgeting is shit.

or maybe because I dont like paying some stranger money for a house I dont own?

yo, imagine living here. i have about three friends and getting through conversations with your "average American" is painful every time
our women literally speak like children at times

dude you're a turkroach virgin who has no sex and lives with his mother
why are you worried about "families"?

Too many is better than too little. Trust me.

so you live with your parents until you're 25 and have established enough credit to get a first time homeowners loan?

Well because her father had a bunch of genetic issues and due to them he actually died recently at the age of 34. His daughters also are increably fucked up genetically so... Even then after their father died, their mother was a raving SJW from Mississippi (and never date a woman from Mississippi btw) and she turned their daughters to puggy dyed hair faggots who don't even identify as female anymore. Sad to see what they turned out to be because they were pretty (in a non sexual but in a more family way) little girls and now they're fat and obnoxious.

>did you guys think about asking Mama Merkel?
Merkel is actually more masculine than Trump because she doesn’t bullshit all day long like a washerwoman

yeah, she was really thinking with her dick when she said "better import 1 million sandniggers"
man oh man you guys are gay

I have a plot of land thats .28 acres and the surrounding land is cheap
All I have to do is clear it and pay for shit like a well, electricity, etc.
I could build it if I had the money

Attached: 1531247740257.jpg (1366x768, 113K)

Yeah she gets right to the point, FUCK GERMANY MORE IMMIGRANTS!

govt will give you a hefty loan if you start a farm or ranch on it. quarter of an acre isn't much but maybe raise livestock. they'll give you a few hundred grand

we didnt all grow up with parents my man. the kikes divorce propaganda hit early. some of us were raised with the wolves.
t. purchased first house at 19

then you are not an average 18 year old kid with nothing but a minimum wage job.
therefore, your experience and opinion is quite irrelevant.

What the fuck does that even mean? You're buying machinery?
Again, stop projecting.
>defending Merkel in ANY context
Fuck off

Attached: 1482176185034.png (500x303, 81K)

super masculine, manly af
in reality she probably thinks Germales are useless faggots now and wanted to import some better, higher quality dick

>defending Merkel in ANY context
only based German on this thread

I'll have to buy the surrounding land first before trying that

I'm 21 and my only job experience was working at Publix
my opinion is very relevant

>What the fuck does that even mean? You're buying machinery?
investing into capital is creating jobs.
you have to own a business to invest into capital.

>21 and my only job experience was working at Publix
and how did you acquire the land?
did you live at home and save up for it?

>waiting till 16 to get a job
gonna have a bitch for a son

i‘m not saying that her politics are right, she just doesn’t babble a lot. trump promised a wall and to deport illegal aliens, and both haven’t happened yet. instead of that he‘s dealing with Tourette‘s on Twitter and is sucking Bibis dick

>making your kid do farm work when autofarms exist
you're going to have a retard.

My grandpa bought it in the 70s when he was living in Venezuela
I have right of survivorship and it's mine de-facto
when the money is right I can easily dump $5-8k on the surrounding land since it's so cheap

Attached: JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>trump promised
american politicians do not have to deliver on promises that are not in legal writing.

>right of survivorship
then you're opinion is irrelevant because the average 21 year old does not inherit anything.

yeah Trump's retarded man, I've never defended him and the 4D chess theory is a lie, he's just pretty dumb
but that doesn't mean you're not run by a treacherous cunt

Not my problem that your family has no concept of the future like niggers

so all smart people settle for average pay shitty government jobs?

>still implying that his opinion is relevant to the discussion
this board isn't america.
your "voice" isn't care for here.

a timber company will pay you money to come and cut down the trees, basically paying you for the right to sell the wood. that's capital you can get without lifting a finger.
if you hook the place up with solar power and generate excess, you can sell the excess to the grid. revenue stream and power in one.
everything else is probably gonna need to be spent on loans, bud, but my plan for life is basically the same and I'm 26. Wish I started when I was 21. Stay the course and do it, office work/city living is for faggots

new graduate programmers definitely can