Jewish undermining of the board

Why are Jews here so focused on separating Italians away? I have lurked here for about a year and I always notice meme flags trying to separate and undermine the board by saying Italians are niggers etc. Is it because of Romans smashing and destroying their temples? Is the hatred of Italians from Jews deeply rooted throughout history?

Attached: Romans destroying jewish temple.jpg (640x668, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hdaNyOi-HM
youtube.com/watch?v=54yb4wW_aPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the jew tactic is to separate all the races so they are occupied with themselves while they take over the world

Take your meds schizo

Same reason they call Greeks Turks, project their own flaws onto Anglos, call Americans mutts and Iberians Moorish. Divide and conquer is the oldest tactic in the book.

No doubt

I'm not a schizo.

Yeah. It doesn't seem like many people here are aware of this kind of stuff. Some people genuinely think these meme flaggers are normal people when in actuality they are paid posters or Jews sitting behind the meme flag or typing from their American flag (America has like half of the worlds Jews)

this, i never bother with those threads.

why are aussie posters such bogans?

Hatred of all goy

I don't know.

One thing that we Australians need to do is stop paying taxes. We need to start leaching off of the system as much as possible. This government here makes most of their money from fines and high taxes. The government has killed off all manufacturing jobs. They expect every cunt here to become a doctor or a lawyer. Low skill jobs like truck driving, packing, cashier, callcentre jobs etc are being automated. Immigrants on work visas are coming here doing shit tier jobs like trolley pushing and dish washing. This place is fucked economically. I have no doubt that at the very least 1/4th of people are on some form of welfare. Good. Let this place collapse so it can be reborn.

Attached: That tiny seed knew that in order to grow.jpg (487x485, 52K)

Attached: 1568682748927.jpg (527x321, 53K)

Visit North Italy, South Italy, and Sicily and tell me they're all the same race

Italians act like niggers in Australia.

why are you so insecure that you need to feel together with others? you are a beta bitch and you know it

Attached: 1565134734162.jpg (465x316, 20K)

Because 90% of the people who frequent this board are JEWS

There I said it. We became so obsessed with this board about 5 years ago. All the stupid misleading info about such a threat.

We noticed a lot of anti-semitism and figured we would stop it. But it is too entertaining now.

Think about all the problems caused by China alone. And you constantly talk about Jews. Jews this Jews that. It's great to see the goyim take our bait and think the greatest adversary is most likely prevalent in their DNA. There are so many Jews on this board even OP has some Jew in him.

I've been there. Different regions in Italy have different culture, dialects etc. Very beautiful places to visit all over the country. Similar to other similar nations like Germany.

Italian people that I know aren't niggers nor do they act like them. In fact a higher percentage population wise of Anglo-Saxons have acted more like niggers. Drinking heavily, on welfare, swearing their heads off with rubbish slang. Absolute yobbos.

Attached: Yobbo.jpg (316x421, 26K)

Jews are always triggered by ancient Rome.
Just look for any movie made by kike director about that time period.
It is hilarious to watch how they often try to undermine Romes greatness in their films.

Not really most Zionists glorify Rome

Oh I forgot to add that in the movie True Romance Quentin Tarantino specifically says Italians are niggers. I took his word for it.

The Jews are always bent on seperating other people and make their enemies, which are the world, weak and unraveled. The Jews would not like whites to behave with in-group preference because that would represent a threat to their zionism.
youtu.be/3hdaNyOi-HM

Attached: IMG_20190731_011120_711.jpg (1800x1800, 1.09M)

I'm not insecure about anything as this doesn't really have anything to do with myself. But I am just alerting people about this D&C tactic. I am surprised that you as a Brit don't really understand this.

Attached: Oswald Mosley Portait.png (720x969, 494K)

Yes but other races. Such as the great white boy race has never tried to segregate.

Why are whites btfo about Isreal being an ethnostate?

Why don't you talk about Indians or Chinese?

You must have some Jew blood to be kvetching so hard about it.

Divide and Conquer strategy. They also do

>British
>White

Etc.

Some italians are part eggplant though

We have always been in bed with the jews, only they took all the benefits tho

Yes Jews are the only people on this forum to criticize British for being muslims...

The Jews run this entire board then. We also post all the anti-semitism threads. We post the Hitler threads. The tranny threads too. Also all threads on Jow Forums are started by Jews. It's a divide and conquer technique. They thrive in chaos.

>whites confirmed schizo meds not taken

We also invented the word incel. Okay do you see the flaw in this logic yet? How long have you been this way?

Italian girls are beautiful. I have an Italian girlfriend and this is why I made this thread. Don't like how people hate them.

Attached: chinks next to white girl.webm (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Because they are whores?

Can't think of why anyone would hate an Italian woman. They are so loyal and trustworthy.

it's not just the jews. all the nordics on here believe they were romans n shit. so, for example, dante was an arab, michael angel was an arab, vivaldi was an arab, galileo was an arab, peano was an arab, and so on.

Fuck Chinks are ugly.

Fuck off Italians act like niggers if anything niggers learned how to be niggers from italians.
If italy is so good why don't you go back there?
Instead of sponging off an "Anglo" country parasite.

And projection.
Jews are Turkish mutts, makes sense that's what they would call others.

From my observations I haven't seen this kind of behavior.

I am not from there.

I'm not sponging at all. I actually work unlike most yobbos living in this shit hole.

>Why is Jow Forums so focused on separating nu-meds away?

Some of them are fine, the old-meds that is. But hônestly, when is the last time you heard a med bitch about jews around here? That's the real answer. If only they would see the jews as a problem, all would be well. But the vast majority of them keep moaning about "nords" and "slavs" and whatnot, never the jew, never the arabs nu-meds living in their lands or even the fucking pedo christcucks.

if you're not jewish, jews are your enemy..all you need to remember

I've been pointing out that Italians are niggers since long before this particular;ar board went up, on account of the niggers that conquered&fucked the Italians.
It's not magic, it's not make-believe, its basic history, look it up for real.

>Italians

>Niggers

"The presence or absence of genetic heterogeneity in Sicily has long been debated. Through the analysis of the variation of Y-chromosome lineages, using the combination of haplogroups and short tandem repeats from several areas of Sicily, we show that traces of genetic flows occurred in the island, due to ancient Greek colonization and to northern African contributions, are still visible on the basis of the distribution of some lineages. The genetic contribution of Greek chromosomes to the Sicilian gene pool is estimated to be about 37% whereas the contribution of North African populations is estimated to be around 6%.In particular, the presence of a modal haplotype coming from the southern Balkan Peninsula and of its one-step derivates associated to E3b1a2-V13, supports a common genetic heritage between Sicilians and Greeks. The estimate of Time to Most Recent Common Ancestor is about 2380 years before present, which broadly agrees with the archaeological traces of the Greek classic era. The Eastern and Western part of Sicily appear to be significantly different by the chi(2)-analysis, although the extent of such differentiation is not very high according to an analysis of molecular variance. The presence of a high number of different haplogroups in the island makes its gene diversity to reach about 0.9. The general heterogeneous composition of haplogroups in our Sicilian data is similar to the patterns observed in other major islands of the Mediterranean, reflecting the complex histories of settlements in Sicily."

Attached: 44022c114ed02f7c0fdd68d20a3d197c.png (581x248, 211K)

Combined data from two large mtDNA studies provides an estimate of non-Caucasoid maternal ancestry in Italians. The first study sampled 411 Italians from all over the country and found five South Asian M and East Asian D sequences (1.2%) and eight sub-Saharan African L sequences (1.9%). The second study sampled 465 Sicilians and detected ten M sequences (2.2%) and three L sequences (0.65%). This makes a total of 3% non-white maternal admixture (1.3% Asian and 1.7% African), which is very low and typical for European populations, since Pliss et al. 2005, e.g., observed 1.8% Asian admixture in Poles and 1.2% African admixture in Germans.
(Plaza et al., Ann Hum Genet, 2003;
Romano et al., Ann Hum Genet, 2003

Similar data from the Y-chromosome reveals Italians' even lower non-Caucasoid paternal admixture. Both studies obtained samples from all over the mainland and islands. No Asian DNA was detected anywhere, but a single sub-Saharan African E(xE3b) sequence was found in the first study's sample of 416 (0.2%), and six were observed in the second study's sample of 746 (0.8%). The total is therefore a minuscule 0.6%, which decreases to 0.4% if only Southern Italians are considered and 0% if only Sicilians are considered. Again, these are normal levels of admixture for European populations (e.g. Austrians were found to have 0.8% E(xE3b) by Brion et al. 2004).
(Semino et al., Am J Hum Genet, 2004;
Cruciani et al., Am J Hum Genet, 2004)

you dumb fuck, they want everyone mixed.

Yes, jews hate Romans.
youtube.com/watch?v=54yb4wW_aPc

Attached: Privilege 2.jpg (2480x3508, 340K)

Oh, and this of course.

Attached: 1568401968232.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Italians ARE niggers tho

I wonder Who Is behind this post

Attached: 1568464520959.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Idk but they do that.

divide and conquer. one country at a time.

Zyklon B art

Don't tell schizos to take meds! Those meds create Mass shooters.

It's what Jew do, always agitating the Goyim so they can continue withe their age-old schemes of usury, robbery, murder, child sacrifice and pedophilia.

Attached: Jewed.jpg (720x720, 87K)

takes your med schizo

>He can't take a race joke
Come from reddit did you?

Attached: WW1 soldier man has no hope.jpg (266x296, 18K)

There can be something like that ongoing. The reason is simply that it is easy. 4/5 of the 'it*lian' immigrants to the US are Siculo-neapolitans. Europeans find them instinctively alien both physically and morally.

And that is perfectly natural since the Siculo-neapolitans are genetically the closer population in the world to the Jews.

There is no such a thing as 'it*lians'.
The colossal past achievements that are wrongly marked as 'it*lian' were actually only Lombard and Tuscan.
Everything scaring, dysfunctional, criminal or repulsive was and is Siculo-neapolitan.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x617, 190K)

Because what those Jews don't want to accept is that most of them are just Italians larping as Jews. They do this as a compensation mechanism because they hate the truth. In fact sometimes Jews are the most racist towards their own race to separate themselves from it and then pretend to be their own "chosen race".

Attached: Ashkenazi Italian converts.png (550x400, 145K)

It's the same Jew from other threads.

I noticed to, after the italians they sayed greecs were not white and then british. Devide and conquer

Attached: blackingofbrit.png (568x298, 112K)

Your English is so cute. Or maybe too much beer. That was adorable.

to be clear, he says "Sicilians"

Yeah it was bait to make them kill him fast instead of torturing him. When an Italian is called a nigger this is a very big insult.

Wait i'm Italian now?
Can i join Passione

it is a deep rooted inferiority complex they have when standing next to italians

jews claim they’re the best at everything and the romans just laughed

jews are inbred and cant handle that

throw in the poorly educated protestants who parrot jewish memes and eat jewish shit for breakfast at their american public schools, and you got a mix for dumb jewish mason hick takes on ROME

Thank you based Titus Flavius Caesar Vespasianus Augustus

calling anyone a nigger is an insult you moron

itals just have the balls to do something about it which is why you like parroting jewish memes. you want to see conflict.

basically you’re a faggot jew kid.

Leafnigga please. Jews jew other jews as much as they jew the goyim. They simply are the enemy.

Because D/C is only thing they have as arguments

Attached: 1554757584861.jpg (1000x667, 98K)