Chiang Kai Shek

We all love Hitler, but what do you guys think about this other leader who fought against the ZOG, Chiang Kai Shek?

Attached: 02C4F977-769B-439B-AF1C-9D519F3A9265.jpg (350x438, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We all love Hitler
incorrect!
i don't love failures.

He had his heart in the right place but he mostly lost China through his own incompetence. He still would have been so much better for China in peacetime than Mao was though

Although the US publicly supported the Chinese nationalists, we secretly supported Mao

I'm based and redpilled and I hate Hitler. Only incel losers worship Hitler.

>we secretly supported Mao
more info?

>we
know OP is a faggot

Attached: 1450051642030.jpg (686x960, 181K)

Phone posting now, so please forgive my sloppy job

George Lincoln Rockwell - White Power Chapter 3

Attached: 841362A2-2117-4B3F-9810-8AD317370060.png (1334x750, 190K)

2/3

Attached: E2032F70-5BA8-4560-9895-A5DD3721E0E8.png (1334x750, 202K)

3/3

Attached: EC060E29-4CC3-41D9-AF89-7A5A3D83DE1B.png (1334x750, 172K)

Also check out molyneux’s video on Joseph McCarthy, which talks about Mao sympathizers dictating policy, disarming Chinese Nationalists, and eventually losing China to communism.

Bullshit. Mao did start off as a communist but he did shake Nixon's hand publicly in the mid 60's. Those are the events. Khruschev fucked up the china relationship.

>Khruschev fucked up the china relationship.
Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_split

>he mostly lost China through his own incompetence.

Pretty much this. The KMT were based as fuck, but Chiang was not capable of managing all of the many problems besetting it. He should have reformed society but he didn't, and so the communists seized the agenda through revolution.

Based and Christpilled, albeit incompetent.

>Chiang Kai Shek
>fought against the ZOG
on how many layers of history revisionism are you

The story of KMT is really extraordinary. The warlord situation, in the midst of world war, Japan being also a unique eastern nation standing up to the western domination, constant fighting with commies, uniting with commies against japan, only to have the commies not do the fighting but gather strength and then roll over KMT, then the KMT retreat to Taiwan. Communism is a fucking menace.

>V. Soong head of (((Sassoon’s Bank of China))), held numerous important posts in the Kuomintang Government, including those of Governor of the Central Bank of China and Minister of Finance (1928–31, 1932–33); Minister of Foreign Affairs (1942–45); President of the Executive Yüan (1945–47), and premier in 1949.
>Another sister, Soong Mei-ling, married Dr Sun’s successor, Chiang Kai-shek in 1927. In 1945 she became a member of the central executive committee of the Kuomintang.
>When Dr Sun died in 1925, the (((Sassoon))) interests sent T V Soong to offer Chiang Kai-shek $3,000,000 cash, Soong’s own sister as a wife (although Chiang already had a wife and family) and the offer of support for the presidency of China in succession to T V Soong’s late brother-in-law.
>Under Chiang Kai-shek, Jewish refugees from Germany filled prominent posts. (((Dr Bernhard Weiss))), former vice president of the police in Berlin presided over the reorganisation of the Chinese police.
>The Castilian Jewish Encyclopaedia states: Many German officers of Jewish origin enlisted in Chiang Kai-shek’s army.
>(((Miriam Karnes))) founded the Chinese women’s battalion.
>General (((Moshe Cohen))) organised the supply for the army

Attached: Chiang-Kai-Shek.jpg (1016x1657, 610K)

Chiang Kai Shek and Mao were both agents of the ZOG who perpetuated the idea of Chinese nationalism to undermine and destroy local chinese cultures.
The warlords were fucking right to be sovereign and create their own state, but instead they were forced upon (((modernisation))) by western thought.
The warlords did nothing wrong!
Long live the warlords!

Attached: boy+soldiers+chinese+warlords[1].jpg (623x481, 51K)

god speed, Jeff.
god speed.

>we all love an Austrian lunatic who was right on 1 or 2 things
even mussolini considered him a loser.
FUCKING MUSSOLINI, THE "MAMMA MIA, LET'SA SWITCHA SIDES" GUY CALLED HIM A WEAKLING AND A WEIRDO, WHILE HITLER LOOKED UP TO THAT FAGGOT.

itt: niggers and kikes

Chang kei shek was anti west, if he won he wanted nothing to do with the West. He was angry with the fact that US gave German colony to Japan instead of China while it was promised. The US only sided with him to fight communism. Mao was pro west. He was supported by the US initally but after Mccarthurism the US became anti communist

I named my cat after him.

i dont think you guys read any of the rockwell posts. the US lost China to communism intentionally.

oh come on

>mao was the george washington of China. He was an agrarian reformer.

>US became anti Communist
The US has a Fabian domestic policy and a Trotskyist foreign policy

Attached: AlgerHiss.jpg (289x231, 12K)

>fought against the ZOG, Chiang Kai Shek
nigger, read a book. who was backing him?

technically, Shek was a warlord. there was a period during the civil war when it was warlords vs the commies. the warlords were all under the nationalist banner, more or less, but they weren't all on the same page & they were largely just interested in their own 'zones' of china. to oversimplify it, they were all going to fight together to beat Mao, then fight each other for total control. Shek was the head honcho though because he had been in total power before.

>He was angry with the fact that US gave German colony to Japan instead of China while it was promised.
i thought they didn't give it to japan, more that japan turned up and said they were taking it and the allies left.

Again, I hate Hitler. He lost the fucking war. Why do you losers support other losers?

Because the underdog story is much more interesting.