Why do white nationalists persist with the myth that Muslims (namely Pakistanis) and blacks in Europe don't get along...

Why do white nationalists persist with the myth that Muslims (namely Pakistanis) and blacks in Europe don't get along? White Nationalists say "Muslims hate blacks more than whites retard", "Pakis are more racist than whites just lol if you think they like black niggers", "Arabs hate blacks"

I live in Birmingham and the Pakis (as well as other Muslims like Turks, Arabs, Iranians, Bosnians, Somalis) and Blacks all get along fine for the most part. There have been some Paki/Indian vs Black race riots but this is rare and considering how many different cultures are here living side by side it's not that unusual that something would explode every couple of decades.

Generally though there is little tension in day to day life and they work together in drug gangs, robberies, shootings, and don't snitch on each other and they tend to only kill each other over their own local drugs beefs. It's extremely rare to see a Paki kill a black or openly racially abuse a black on the basis purely of race, and vice versa.

Plus most blacks in the ghetto areas here are already converted to Islam in jail anyway so they see themselves as having a shared religion. Black thugs go to the mosque with the Paki thugs.

Maybe it's an American thing or something but i don't understand this assertion that Muslims and Afro-Caribbeans don't get along in England.

Attached: deen_squad_muslim_rap.jpg (778x438, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UujrrVeZp2U
instagram.com/thedeenshowtv/
youtu.be/MsDlIlgcRfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilford#Demography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Tower_Hamlets#Demographics
youtu.be/EkhwiJ1h-00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=&sa.x=48&sa.y=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good, but they all need to go back

They dont want to go full defeatist yet. Some other immigrant groups really dont get along though.

Who cares both need to be shot

muslim terrorist attacks
>"NOT ALL MUSLIMS"
>"STOP MAKING ME APOLOGIZE FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FEW"

white incel shoots 20 people
>WHITE DOMESTIC TERRORISM

kek

Then it's different in the UK. It's not a myth here and most crime is between said groups. Even Turks hate Arabs here. But everyone no matter which background with rare exceptions hates Niggers.

Hidden redpill: Pakistan is 20% black

youtube.com/watch?v=UujrrVeZp2U

The only ethnic group i see that doesn't get along with everyone is Romanian gypsies. They are hated by Brits, Blacks, Pakis, Polish etc. Everyone else gets along fine for the most part. And i would say blacks and Pakis are two of the biggest allies, at least when it comes to gangs and criminality and prison.

Attached: 01010.jpg (968x681, 140K)

It's possible i guess with the older generations who don't like blacks but in the youth and the younger gangs, Pakis and blacks both consider themselves to be "black and brown brothers who are victims of evil white imperialism". I have even known a couple of Pakistani Muslim girls who have married black Muslim convert men from Caribbean background and their parents have no issue.

> their parents have no issue

They would murder anyone. Quit the larping. I am not aware of any Pakistani that could still look in the mirror afterwards.

Personally would slaughter everyone involved to death if someone from my family did that. Hate Niggers. I am partly Venezuelan though so not a Muslim.

Translate: IM A MUSLIM MAN?
NO! IM A TERRORIST

I've lived in Curry Mile, Manchester and I can tell you that you've either been living in a fantasy world or you're straight up lying.

Attached: 1564143031837.jpg (573x557, 73K)

Attached: 1565011140043.png (1137x987, 66K)

When they are done with you, the infighting will begin. Recall the old adage, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, until we kill the enemy, then they return to being my enemy."

There are no black Muslim converts in Manchester are they? From what i saw when i went there the blacks mingle with the white chavs more. It's not the same here in Birmingham. Blacks and Pakis in the ghetto areas work together strongly and whites are not really involved. Some of our biggest gangs have been brotherhoods of Pakistani and Arab descent Muslims with the blacks.

>live in Birmingham and the Pakis (as well as other Muslims like Turks, Arabs, Iranians, Bosnians, Somalis)
>Bosnians
It’s Bosniaks and stop lying you subhuman faggot. We hate turks, nigs and arabs even if those are muslims

I'm in the Navy and whenever we have a port call in Bahrain or Dubai, the locals always treat the black sailors like family. They essentially ignore the whites unless it's a buisness transaction

>They would murder anyone

No they wouldn't. I know a Paki girl married to a Yemeni man, another one married to a Turkish man and the ones with black Jamaican converts have kids with them too. Your stereotypes are severely outdated. You're thinking of the much older generations. The mothers of these younger Pakistani girls are fairly westernized, taking snapchat selfies and posing with their mixed grandkids and you think they will murder them because some 90 year old relative on the dads side said so? lol

Attached: 9800.jpg (629x663, 65K)

You have a Russian flag talking about Bosnians in other countries dumb nigga

These guys look like they despise blacks to you retard instagram.com/thedeenshowtv/

>nearly 5x as many attacks
>can't even hurt anybody
AntiFa BTFO

>muslim but no terrorist
Doesn't work that way, Mahmoud.

Attached: 1531999848944.jpg (450x445, 82K)

>I am partly Venezuelan
>when subhuman invasive roaches talk about purity of blood
lmfao

>some cunt on social media represents the entire ethnic group and its diaspora
Bosniaks hate nonwhites. You may not likely being a paki gypsy, but that’s how it is

Islam is about racemixing. Let them do it.

As if this makes it any better

>there are murderers, thiefs, raping, violent, drug dealing criminals
>but they do it indescriminatly!

Just a question, If you consider yourself white, why would black and brown unity make you seethe like this

Don't take it up with me, take it up with the black and Muslim youth who see wypipo as the enemy and form alliances on that basis.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

explain your explosion of stabbings and acid attacks, there are none in my country, we are not multicultural like you

explain why it happens in your country and not mine

Is the key to win working together with gypsies?

Whites havent survived black-(((fueled))) degerneacy and neither will islam.

Do you honestly think your religion will survive this?

youtu.be/MsDlIlgcRfA

> If you consider yourself white, why would black and brown unity
First of all, Bosniaks are White. Second of all, I know Bosniak, Croatian and Serbian diaspora in England and Ireland and nobody likes subhuman niggers and gypsy pakis there among Balkan expats.

Why should we as Whites care? Because keeping shitskin groups at each other throats is how it should be. Nothing can be better for us Europeans than tatars and dagis killing each other in Moscow or turks and kurds arabs going ape on each other in Berlin

Great. Let them mix and let them fall. They are our enemies and I want them to fall. So go ahead and fall and keep falling until every muslim is at the level of the ape man.

Vampires / Jews
Transylvania / Western Khazaria
Hates crosses / Hates crosses
Hates silver / Hates silver (owns the gold)
Vulnerable to light / Vulnerable to light/truth
Drinks blood / Drinks blood
Operates in the shadows / Operates in the shadows

Attached: 1568053891615.jpg (508x508, 89K)

Pakis only tolerate blacks in Birmingham because the muslims outnumber the blacks by far, so they see the blacks as guests in their territory, which is good for Dawa and encouraged by their culture of hospitality. They don't like whites since they remind them they are the ones who are the guests.

Muslims love converts for obvious reasons so of course they are friendly to Jamaican converts. Blacks and Muslims also see each other as fellow oppressed groups and black hip hop culture is a path to assimilation for Muslims in Western societies.

In London where blacks and Pakis are mostly equal numbers, sometimes the Pakis being the minority if you include the Hindu Indians and other immigrants, Pakis segregate themselves and don't like dealing with Blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham#Ethnicity

Asian or Asian British: Total 26.62%
Black or Black British: Total 8.98%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

Asian/Asian British: Pakistani 2.7%
Asian/Asian British: Bangladeshi 2.7%

Black/African/Caribbean/Black British: Total 13.3%

The Bosniaks i have encountered here among the younger ones have all been thugged out and into hip hop culture and they do not consider themselves white. They follow rap culture and look up to drug dealing blacks. Similar thing with the young Turks living in inner city areas.

Serbs and Croats are white, consider themselves white, and have no connection to Islam or living in poor ghettos in my part of the UK so what i am talking about doesn't really apply to them.

I agree with you on Serbs and Croats. My point is that the Bosniak youth like pic related are not the same as them. They have a different mentality and mindset about their identity

Attached: 38274916_524388368019795_8627524626810929152_n.jpg (937x1171, 107K)

>In London where blacks and Pakis are mostly equal numbers

Looking again the numbers, blacks outnumber Muslims in London overall, and are equal in traditionally "Muslim" areas like Ilford

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilford#Demography

Ilford North Ilford South
Black 20.2% 29.4%
Asian 15.5% 30.3%

Tower Hamlets is majority Bengali, so the Muslims act similar to the Birmingham Muslims in their attitude to Blacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Tower_Hamlets#Demographics

Asian or Asian British: Total 41%
Black or Black British: Total 7%

Find it funny how feminine ops posts are. Like he is a typical brown snake. He can't clearly say what he wants to say.
So he says it in this cowardly pussy way like a woman.

>Generally though there is little tension in day to day life and they work together in drug gangs, robberies, shootings, and don't snitch on each other and they tend to only kill each other over their own local drugs beefs. It's extremely rare to see a Paki kill a black or openly racially abuse a black on the basis purely of race, and vice versa.
>Plus most blacks in the ghetto areas here are already converted to Islam in jail anyway so they see themselves as having a shared religion. Black thugs go to the mosque with the Paki thugs.
Such upstanding citizens, what would we ever do without them?
Abdul, I don't care if you and your fellow believers get along with one another, any more than I care about whether or not the rats or cockroaches in a nest get along with each other. At the end of the day, what I care about is that you're causing problems, and so what's the best way to both get rid of you and keep you from coming back?

Now it’s clear that you are either a paki or a Serb. First, a half of Serbs are not White - they are mixed blood raperoaches. And said Serbs listen to gypsy music when they drink 90 times out of 100. Does it make Serbs (pureblooded ones, not gypsy/turk mutts a half of their fake nation is made of) gypsies? Same with retard bosniaks who listen to rap, which from what I know is not even a thing. Because you know, people in Bosnia and 40-65 years old Bosniaks would have complained about the youth

So it's simply a matter of demographics here then?

balkanization when?

like i actually care if you are a terrorist or not. i don't want you here either way.

Seems so, just theorising

Idk how it is in bri'un but for example kurds and turks probably dont get along very well.

I feel like the Boer right now in my 9% white area
fuck you

What a nightmare you are describing...
Brexit NOW
Send them back ALL

> Russian has no clue that Castizos unironically look better than him
> Not being Black is the escribed goal of every culture that is worth being called one

Inbred insular commie fuck.

>I am partly Venezuelan
you have the blood of cowards

Keep telling yourself that, partly injun partly nigger mongrel trash. For what it’s worth, once deportations begin your subhuman race traitor family flies back to South America too

>inbred
Russians are the most outbred group on earth on par with Northern and Central Europeans. Meanwhile Middle easterners, niggers, central asians and spics are all inbred as fuck.

Just because your half Spanish half injun great great great great grandmother fucked a nigger and had nigger kid, doesn’t mean that produced abomination stopped fuckibg it’s cousins

Pakis ARE niggers, which is why they get on so well. I can't imagine Turks, Iranians or Bosnians being happy their sisters are being muhdikked by niggers though.

Im part injun fuck you dude

Can travel my family back fully from Europe and in South America. My grandma is a Mestiza, the daughter of a White and an India. My mother is Castiza and I am as a result 87.5 White, which means Spanish by their racial system. Also we are legal citizen here and in Spain. Lots of people are exactly this, from Elvis to Alex Jones. There are people of the lower-class that are niggers or partly niggers, not denying that.

Based.

My great grandma was full cherokee and she got colonized lmao

It's subtle for example the Afro-Caribbean and Indian lads sit with us a break times and and the Africans and Pakis sit together. Alot of the older gen Caribbean and Indians hate pakis for giving the immigrant bad names and taking the piss.

>we are legal citizen here
Just like turks today and jews in 1930s lmao

Racially impure = subhuman

This formula never gets old, Kanake

Wait so am I a castizo or whatever?

No problem with that. The people who have a problem with us are retarded especially given that we are cant even be singled out by looks. Don't know how it is on your end pal but I have green eyes and brownish hair. If they want to throw me out they have to throw Martin Sellner and Salvini as well kek.

You wont get rid of us, we are an integral part of Western society and next to nobody supports it. Even the Brexiteers everyone faps about on pol are clearly part Indio (higher than me)

We are BLACK. Africa will rise and fuck everyone.

Im white as fuck. Its crazy how Jow Forumsacks will say we arent white kek.

Attached: 5E48D313-B86C-4AF8-86E3-B9EB169C6BCE.jpg (1122x2208, 300K)

Indio - full
Mestizo - half
Castizo - my mother, I assume you ad well if your grandma was one. One example is Messi
Criollo - that where I am at

Doesnt matter really desu. Europe is great to live for people like us and I am not salty about it to the slightest degree. A Russians opinion on this doesnt count, he doesnt even know what we look like

Oh im less. My mom is 1/4th im 1/8th

Ok Pajeet

>and next to nobody supports it.
Like every single German and European nationalist?

The only people that are able to clean up Germany in the first place are not found of idea that subhuman mongrel scum can stay.

Civicuck and whatsnot Brexit/AfD/Geert Jewlders fanbase is to the right and to reddit on the next corner
That’s because although shitty North Amerindians are still human of their own unique mongoloid variety, whereas South and Central American Indians are abbo-mongoloid mutts. Plus, most of your blood is North European Germanic, whereas all south american spics are Spaniard + injun + nigger

Most of my blood is slavic actually lol

Attached: 5579F958-2316-4931-9C5A-C69424189A5F.jpg (1122x2208, 283K)

It's a perfect match. Blacks have a well-known propensity for criminality. Islam, in practice, is divinely mandated criminality. Black converts can rob and assault people to their hearts content, and feel good about themselves.

>we look like
Dark roaches most of the time? I lived in Florida and California - I’m well aware of the looks spigger+human mongrels have

And even when you appear to be human - the key word is that you APPEAR to be human, genetically you are not. Just like that ideal “German” soldier that was 1/2 jewish all along

Then you are exactly where I am at. I am pretty comfy at this stage and would like to find a partner at the same level.

This board is as far as it gets for the most part and when you look through the boards you can see that the men on here love Castizas, as a Criollo male I had a normal child- and now adulthood. Criollo doesnt raise attention and nobody ever cared. That's the reality. The people on here on average hate Niggers, Muslims and Jews. Even Asians are more hated than us. Accept it or dont, doesnt matter to me I dont need your approval Vlad.

Based.

Daily reminder that within 10 years half of all children in the UK will be these brown hyper aggressive afroghouls.

It's over. The Jew has won.

Attached: Total Annihilation in a Single Generation.jpg (1024x865, 180K)

>the people on here
80% of “people” on here are on physical removal list for actual nationalists in Europe and original base of Jow Forums. Neither of which has any relation to /b/tards, MIGApedes and reddit refugees this board is full off. You want to see the actual opinion about your kind? Try to join the NSU or Azov and see how that goes, monkey

The fact that most monblack muslims still refer to blacks as "abd" or "slave" speaks to the point.
Get off this board muslim, get out of the west while you can, everyone hates you here its not safe.

This is true and I've been pondering it myself lately. Even tho they apparently despise each other, Hindu's and Muslims will rapidly close rank and support each other when they suspect even the slightest hint of specious "muh racism",

Who cares. All of them are parasites.

Imagine thinking 1/8th native dna makes you non white lmao that russian is a fucking sperg

You're retarded. Your country will be taken over by nonwhites. Have fun when it starts acting legitimately like a nonwhite country usually does.
youtu.be/EkhwiJ1h-00

What's the point of this thread? If they are both Muslims of course they will, especially if we are talking about Somalis. Guess both like raping little kids.

That is a minority without any significant support. Face it, if you want to get rid of us you basically would need to off lots of White Americans because they are like us too.

Sperg indeed

because it's a big act of detente.
blacks don't harass muslims out of fear being jihaded.
muslims don't harass blacks out of fear being nogged.
Pakistanis of all people are like ebola. How many kids have they raped already ? 1500 ?

>Carribean

Your niggers come out of africa, you can see the difference. I see black and turkish gangs always fighting here, same with arabs but they fight themselves even more

>significant support
Significant support within the cucked German nation? Who cares? The average German would end up supporting whatever the state tells them to support, and the only actor that can change the nature of the German state are German nationalists.

And NSU and Azov actually kill “people” for their believe, while you mongrels can only say some bullshit “b-b-but me is huwhite ese” “they want us here, we are just like you”

Let’s see other nations shall we? West Slavs that keep their nations almost all White absolutely hate mongrels and foreigners. Slovenes and Croats were killing off Serbs and Italians just recently and those two groups are allegedly fellow Europeans too, although one of the main arguments for Croatian cleanings was alleged turkish and gypsy influence in Serbs. But I’m sure half spics, half arabs, half turks and whatsnot are all welcome here lmao

Azov wouldnt be able to tell im part non white

Attached: B2046CBB-397D-416E-9EED-DDA9784F2057.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>Pakis and Blacks all get along fine for the most part
>There have been some Paki/Indian vs Black race riots but this is rare
>it's not that unusual that something would explode every couple of decades

You just contradicted yourself within two sentences.

They killed one old faggot that kinda deserved it for being an asshole. Tremendous, I am living in fear now. I travelled all across the European Union and never had a problem even in the East. The only ones that were unfriendly where the French.

Same.

Who did they kill?

Kick em out instead.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjBF1uj6Do Even the Beatles were redpilled on this issue.

They would kick you out, if they knew or discover you were not fully European though. And if you manage to join and later on they discovere that you lied about your race....oh ho ho, I advice you look up the videos where they force commies and antifas to rape other after they tortured those with redhot rods

How do you think mass deportations will happen? The new government will tell to police and immigration service “kick out those that look dark”?

No, they will go thru the immigration records and make a list of those with racially foreign decent

are u dumb? murder & rape are one of the biggest crimes in Islam! there’s a fair justice system so no, criminal activity is in no way encouraged or allowed .

How would they find out? I doubt they make you take a dna test and I have brown hair blue eyes and pale skin lol. I havent seen those videos though, link?

Non American blacks are not "black"

Black is a sociopsychological way of being, doesn't mean of African descent

They killed a politician named Lübke in the city Kassel in his home this year. In 2015 he caused an outrage, I paraphrase: "If you don't like it here (note: with the mass migration crisis) you are free to leave the country at any time"

Thing is that the deep state might have actually done it. The guy had a legal gun registration for several weapons despite being a repetitive offender. Being in a gun club myself I can't understand how this could have happened unless somebody was willfully blind. You have to understand that lots of the terrorist attacks are actually frauds. I wouldn't go full Alex Jones and say that the "didn't happen" but they were enabled quite often. The Berlin attack on that Christmas market for example has a lot of suspicious black holes in the plot as well as open fraud. The guy basically was a retard yet drove a truck through the complicated road situation in Berlin, lost his passport at the place of the happening and got shot in Italy at a training of the police a couple days later.

>Somali
this is the only ethnic group I’ve ever witnessed that (for the most part) doesn’t associate with any other ethnic group. you’ll see hoards of Somalis with each other, rarely seeing a black, white, asian person with them etc. they have a incredibly tight community. usually it’s the black v somali issue I’ve noticed when black people (some) don’t consider Somalis black because of their looks or religion. The only exception I’ve notified are Pakis Arabs and Somalis together. Most likely because similar Culture/Religion.

Wait azov supposedly killed a guy who was anti immigration?

No it was another group and you misunderstood my paraphrasing. He said that if you don't like the mass migration you the native can leave.

Oh gotcha, wasn't it one dude that shot him outside of his house? I remember hearing about a german politician being assassinated

Also what group was it

It's the North Africans who does not get along with niggers. At least here. The asians are disgusted by them.

Veganism with bugs looks somewhat viable - if suboptimal

Why should I give two shits about them getting along with each other? They can get along with each other somewhere else.

>How would they find out?
Azov? They usually ask of your ancestry, which is easy to check by your looks and city/region for East Slavs. They are not eager to accept Americans anyway since they suspect those to be CIA infiltrators. They mainly take Russians, Balts and Scandinavians for foreign volunteers because decades long connection help to know who is who

Don’t have links nearby - just search something like Azov tortures and Tornado tortures

Im mainly czech lol I have the census records to prove family history, im just sayin if I were to join which I wouldnt they would think Im 100% white

meanwhile:
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/Results.aspx?search=&sa.x=48&sa.y=7
>181,000 terrorist attacks over 30 years
>145,000+ of those terrorist attacks attributed to Islam
>all sourced