Should third world countries be allowed to improve themselves even if that eventually means less resources more...

Should third world countries be allowed to improve themselves even if that eventually means less resources more expensive tools and materials for western nations? Part of me thinks that the imperative for any white ethnostate is to ensure it's supremacy as a world hegemony, which would include suppressing development (of any sort) of third world countries, it's not like they're going to able to fight back.

Attached: tasy pits.jpg (642x642, 41K)

That sounds incredibly Jewish of you

Attached: 1568459842559.jpg (243x208, 6K)

Any time whites have contacted savages and tried to improve them or have anything to do with them whatsoever it's ended badly for both parties. Other than maybe nuking them I don't see any reason to have anything to do with non-whites.

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCCCKK IIMMMMMMMMMMMMM COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1568459421717.png (390x348, 125K)

But is it wrong? I want to maintain my life style and I don't care about a bunch of SEA monkies, chinks or niggers that are "oppressed" because of it. I don't care about helping them but their success is a net drag on global resources.

You guys arent gonna wanna see the bottom half... 8====D

>Implying I'm not following SteveCarson on pixiv

Attached: 1545981204661.jpg (685x215, 22K)

>implying i dont check his slushe and twitter 3 times a day

Attached: 1382393611170.jpg (313x286, 72K)

Jewish imoral imperialist bastard detected

It’s all about the right of development of other countries. If you think they don’t have that right you must war them(which is kinda difficult in a world with nukes).

That is what the Chinese is thinking. You only motivate them to succes even more

*StevenCarson

How is going to war to suppress their development any better than suppressing their development economically? You'll just be throwing young white men and or robots at them, which they wouldn't even be capable of fighting back unless Nigeria was wakanda powers or something

Attached: 1563854376814.png (560x763, 51K)

If you have poor, underdeveloped countries you have an unlimited source of immigrants who will ruin your ethnostate.

I'm not saying let them in, I'm saying using them for resources.

Found sauce on shady website.

Attached: ThisTookWayTooLong.jpg (504x1000, 40K)

>lives of the hand outs of whitey
>whitey why wont you let us be kangz

just save OP's cropped pic and forget that the futa version exists

So you think mister Capitalist will renounce to his cheap workforce? Think again.

Attached: download (8).jpg (186x186, 7K)

No, I'm saying let Mr Capitalist do whatever they want to them as long as it doesn't have an effect on the ethnostate.

OH FU- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FU- AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M C-

Attached: Capture.png (445x146, 68K)

Mr capitalist will simply find a way to replace you and then do what he wants with your ethnostate

you do not suffer mr capitalist to live, you get rid of the immoral and unethical people who can't understand social contracts and the point of communities. As soon as you allow the selfish behaviour to propogate it spreads like a disease and destroys your society.

Think with the brain or feel with the heart.
The choice is clear depends if you want short term satisfaction or long term strategy with minimal emotional rescues.

This is a major part in many decisions.
You have to be cruel to be kind to yourself and others.Revenge is for the spirited and the meek wallow in despair.

Attached: CAA09E1C-FCA0-4F4C-9CD8-49E971EBA24C.jpg (800x601, 53K)

If they actually do it themselves and it isn't just a game of pretending while they get pulled along, sure. More brain power benefits everyone.

Why is this place so addictive?

I think the ensurgence of lefty/pol/ could be a good thing?
Because we're both red pilling each other.

The left get to see facts and figures they may never have otherwise have seen & Vice versa.

It's really made me think & changed my views. I wouldn't openly talk about holocaust denial. But I'm starting to think their could something to it.

History is nothing more than a fairy tale based on a true story.

Attached: 1552549856674.png (657x695, 57K)

I'M COOMIN