Saudi Arabia is on fire the Houthi destroyed Saudi Arabia and the World's biggest oil refinery's

Saudi Arabia is on fire the Houthi destroyed Saudi Arabia and the World's biggest oil refinery's..
youtube.com/watch?v=uLX37nDZiXU

Attached: EEZG_fbXoAAYwDj.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

based

QRD?

smells false flaggey to me

based Houthis

Attached: 1568415116467.png (348x355, 175K)

Cool

fake and gay
saudis set that shit themself on fire to blame iran

>refinery's
Belonging to a refinery
>refineries
Prular form of refinery

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

Fucking deserved

That's what the Saudis get for kidnapping someone and bone-sawing him. Fuck those crypto kikes. They'd be farming sand if it weren't for oil. They just got lucky enough to live on top of black gold.

bummer bro

kek

sorry i'm not a oil technician

Yes! Now instead of having 100,000,000 oil refineries, they have 999,999,999 oil refineries! Quick my fellow Christians, the arabs are weakened! BEGIN THE HOLY WAR

>Houthis
bolton.mov

Nice math, seems ligit

Attached: 1561838573401.png (726x590, 72K)

Better fill up at the pump lads

here is a sat picture of the area.

Attached: EEan19MUYAAo4sv.jpg (680x405, 50K)

The houthi destroyed 899,999,999 Saudi refineries?

Attached: c4a.jpg (238x192, 10K)

there are a handful of aramco refineries you inbred goat

Qatar is behind it. Guaranteed, maybe Saudi Arabia uses this as an excuse to invade.

Attached: SHHEEIIT.jpg (293x222, 22K)

FPBP, Fuck the sand niggers.

Qatar and Iran want to become the new oil mafia.

>Nice typo, retard
>Prular

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Attached: 1568275807582.png (608x590, 424K)

No, they destroyed -899,999,999.

Attached: 1567580770510.jpg (720x480, 60K)

Attached: typo.png (735x541, 40K)

based houthis, fuck Saudi Arabia

Are you mentally challenged? He didn't even present an argument.

Every Egyptian I meet was quite smart tell me you are a minority.

>mfw arab created Mathematics

Well maybe smart compared to you

God bless the Houtis

Houthis aren't based. We should be encouraging this conflict to go on as long as possible so as many brown people die as possible.

>the Houthis did this

Attached: download (9).jpg (228x221, 9K)

Attached: 1449078913451.gif (384x216, 280K)

>We're not making enough money of this oil scam we've got going on
>The region also seems a little bit to stable, haven't impounded any ships or flown drones into enemy airspace for a while
>I know, let's bomb a couple of refineries to increase the profit from our oil racket.
Strategy of tension bullshit.

Not really they didnt get more on their test than me when I was in college, even the final project we had to make to present it to the board of teachers was less developed than mine.

Kys achmed

Instead of sirens do their emergency vehicles just blast the call to prayer? I hear that shit in every video I see out of Saudi Arabia, regardless of the subject.

It's just getting them prepared for eternity.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

Right back at ya, Shekelberg.

>700 hundred refineries world wide.
>10 refineries in saudi arabia.
egyptians sure are dumb

It's Israel 100% trying to get Saudi Arabia to hit Iran for them.
I'm thinking BB just doomed Israel.
Saudi Arabia is I'm the way of the greater Israel boarders (said to be original boarders).
BB has to prove to the religious Zionists that he's willing to do whatever it takes to make greater Israel.
This stinks of Mossad.
Attempting to pit Saudi Arabia onto Iran would kill two birds with one stone and it is the Jewish way.
Israel is now gouging itself on clay.

Attached: 1568158963956.gif (359x202, 692K)

You're telling me a country that got rich off oil only has 10 refineries? There's gotta be a bunch of em underground

Establishment gonna force "Trump's recession" to happen one way or the other.

Jesus is a jew

He is a hebrew.

Big industries have efficiencies of scale. If Egypt had manufactured anything in the last 4000 years you would realize this.

what a dumb nigger you are.

Jesus was created by the Romans to subdue Jewish resitance against their occupation. Jesus is a fictional figure. A fairytale. A bedtime story.

And thinking like Sweden does (yourself included) is why Sweden is so lovely right now.
Go read Deuteronomy 28:47 through 52 and get back to us. (KJV is best version)
Just explain how a 2,000 year old book knew that your invaders would be flying in.

Attached: 1567817775907m.jpg (942x1024, 123K)

You only live because we allow it. Be grateful you pig

Sven, why don't you pick up any of the primary sources covering 1st century AD and see if there's any reference to either Jesus or Christians? If you find such a thing would you stop spewing this claptrap? Thanks Al Malmöstani

Death to jew loving sand niggers.

Drone attacks on 2 Aramco facilities affect 5 million barrels per day of oil production.
>>Iraq does 4.6 million barrels per day.

Attached: oil...png (786x753, 191K)

I never challenged his argument though, 56 percenter.
Shit happens.

What is an emergency flare that can be seen from space?

Bonesawing some cia journalist asset is one of most based things goat fuckers have done.

i assume when they stop production fumes and other byproducts need to be vented from the pipes

(((Houthi))) riiiight. Many of Saudi's oil fields were pumping at 55% (water) a few years ago. Want to bet that the only oil wells attacked were oil wells pumping mostly water and were therefore useless?

How many false flags will Israel have to perform before someone will attack Iran for them? Inb4 "Iran gave Houthi drones".

If all the other Middle East countries glassed Israel in concert with each other there might actually be a shot at Middle East peace.

i think i know that it is a flare where they emergencically burn off sticky black stuff before the sticky stuff reaches a place where they dont want it to reach and uncontrollably do stuff

like your faucet snapped off and water was spilling into your bathroom then you hit the switch and turn on your emergency faucets down along the water pipe to lettoff the water outide the house instead of having your house flooded
sorta basic like this fren

Is anything coming out of Saudi

Attached: 1473790842092.png (1068x787, 85K)

don't lie, you are

unironically, that's how I picture that mythical herrow saying plural

Size matters

you know if I was an an extremely wealthy oil nation (I'm not) and some mountain fucks blew up my biggest refinery, I too would try to convince everyone I did it myself as some elaborate plan to achieve (something)

It's retaliation for the Jihadis they had blowing up U.S. oil refineries. If you remember, we had 5 refineries go up in flames in the span of roughly 6 months, which is statistically impossible to have been an accident.

OPEC was attempting to crater U.S. oil exports because they are rapidly losing market share to the United States, and when Iranian oil production took a shit after new sanctions were dropped on their heads, it opened the floodgates for U.S. oil to soak global markets and undercut OPEC even further.

We've been in cold wars with Russia, the Middle East, China, and Israel for over a decade. The "new normal" post-911 has been to engage in sabotage with enough "plausible deniability" for the general public at large to not catch on to what is happening. But even that thin veneer is beginning to erode. We are years away from a massive global war.

Well gas was getting to cheap. Winter mix, along with this (((accident))) should get prices back up again.

Anyone who fights the jews is real in our hearts.

Well goatfucker math is more an art than an arithmetic

The only unforgivable sin is what you've just done. I weep for you and the eternity of suffering you will endure

This is great news!!! Haha fuck muslim oil.

They have “death to Israel a curse on the Jews” written on their flag. It says bad things about the US too, but I’m not surprised.

any more news on this shit

Iran did this shit. Their mililtary folks in Yemen pulled the trigger. Expect the Saudi`s to attack an Iranian facility, and Israel to go after Iran in Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq in the next few hours. Military forces are already on the move and targets have been selected.

thats some straight up jewish math right there

>OPEC
>not under control of NATO
>Israel
>at war with U.S.A.
No
>thin veneer is beginning to erode. We are years away from a massive global war.
We already are in WW3 to the fullest extent that can be fought without initiating nuclear M.A.D.

>We already are in WW3 to the fullest extent that can be fought without initiating nuclear M.A.D.
meh, nothing is going to fucking happen sadly

If OPEC had been under NATO's control, the Saudis never would have attempted to tank the U.S. oil boom in 2014.
Despite appearances to the contrary, the Israel-friendly elements in the U.S. government are being identified and shoveled out as quickly as feasible while still giving voters the impression of being allies.
Conventional wars with all of these states wouldn't even initiate MAD.

>sadly
You are spoiled, arrogant, and naive if you want war at home.

>we had 5 refineries go up in flames in the span of roughly 6 months, which is statistically impossible to have been an accident.
that actually went through my mind after the third one went up in flames. I never heard a lot of people speculating about it being intentional sabotage though, not even here

I agree that Bibi is behind it, he's getting crazier and more desperate as the Israeli election approaches. But why? He can just let the left fuck things up, proving that he's the only one capable of running things, then come back to power for another 20 years.

Let them all burn. Nothing ever happens. Let all the Instagram thots starve and suffer for once in their meaningless lives, they must know humility while I draw breath.

>If OPEC had been under NATO's control, the Saudis never would have attempted to tank the U.S. oil boom in 2014.
Read a book. I won't spell it out.
>shoveled out as quickly as feasible while still giving voters the impression of being allies.
They never were allies. They are a Nazi/NATO creation with a very specific purpose. Completely controlled.
>Conventional wars with all of these states wouldn't even initiate MAD
You're crazy. Any attempt by any of the superpowers to take the mainland of another superpower would result in total nuclear annihilation. The Cuban missile crises was enough to nearly get us all killed.

It would take less than a generation for the Leftist Jewish useful idiots to turn Israel into the same kind of multikult cesspools they're trying to turn Western nations into, and the Jews "in-the-know" realize this. Most of the Jews at the head of all of these wrecking ball movements sincerely believe the garbage they are peddling, and don't even realize they are being used by craftier Jews as mere instruments of destruction.

You dumb fucking niggers

SAUDI ARABIA IS ISRAEL AND AMERICAS ALLY, BOLTON LOVES THEM AND SO DO ZIONISTS. THIS IS A STRIKE AGAINST ZOG

>Any attempt by any of the superpowers to take the mainland of another superpower would result in total nuclear annihilation.
it would go like this
>massive internal uprising against powers that be
>open domestic civil war
>peacekeepers move in to quell violence and help transition new regime
notice that domestic conflict is spinning up in every single major super power, and its because everyone is using the same glownig tactics against everyone else

lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH........AHAHAHAHAHAH
>Fuck the sand people.

Millions dead!!!

>Saudi Arabia fighting other Dune Coons called Houthis
>other Dune Coons send in drones with incendiaries over SA oil refinery
>????
>this thread
ywvm user

>t. Shlomo under proxy

To an extent yes. It also has to do with the nature of expanding empires (all the super powers are expanding) that new enemies be made and forced to assimilate- while citizens who don't understand the greater politics at play often side with "the oppressed" out of sheer ignorance or emotional instinct.

Nothing is as fucked as it seems. We are living through some of the most culturally and racially abrasive times in human history I'm sure... but I'm also sure that we are closer than ever to making terminators a reality- while the wakanda space program has yet to take off.

Is the price of oil going to skyrocket?

This is what they are trying to hide

>portrait video

Anyone who records in portrait mode is a BROWN DOUBLE NIGGER

Attached: BD67D5D3-B188-4A0C-89AE-2BD6F3C7A1C4.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

>destroyed Saudi Arabia and the World's biggest oil refinery
The fires were under control within a few hours, no substantial damage was done.
The houthi claims responsibility for the attack.
Who sold the drones to the houthi rebels?
It's either Russia och China, because Iran doesn't have working drones able to bomb targets deep in other countries.

sure thing

Attached: 1568434917728.jpg (1707x1838, 1.45M)

It will almost be as expensive as cucumbers in Canada