Jewish appreciation thread

Okay stop LARPing as whites for a moment.

Most of you have some Jewish admixture in your DNA. Is it self loathing?

Do you really think Jews are behind all the degenerate behaviors in every country?

Does blaming Jews for everything that happens. Even tranny threads? Why do Jews trigger you, when you love Hitler (who founded Isreal.)

Thank you for your time. We thrive in chaos.

Attached: flag.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
youtube.com/watch?v=1IAvWL_G6co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gas the kikes race war now
and hitler was a faggot and 1/8 as well

>Most of you have some Jewish admixture in your DNA.
most of this board isnt american

>Most of you have some Jewish admixture in your DNA
you do know most of us are Europeans not mutts
not my fault your parents cut off part of your dick to appease the Jews

You are a nigger.

Anti-Semitism has made the Jews the monster they are now. I blame human ignorance and hatred. Imagine noone would've kicked them out of Israel in the first place. Or imagine they would've been aloud to do any work they want in Europe. Imagine they wouldn't have been gassed. They be much more likable. But no, you can't let go, always kicking the Jews for being different. You faggots don't realize that you yourself are your worst enemy. The best friend of Zionism is anti-semitism. So go ahead, blame the Jews, it only makes them stronger and stronger.

semite = parasite

Attached: semites-brothers_in_arms.jpg (450x500, 90K)

Attached: 66bgit7eda431.jpg (1200x694, 165K)

But you just said they are monsters and blamed them for everything. This was the root of the problem I am trying to address. No I don't think anti-semitism, the way it is displayed here, is good for anyone. Blaming a race for all your problems sounds like something a minority race would do...

Thank you for posting this

>Most of you have some Jewish admixture in your DNA. Is it self loathing?
(X)
But even if that were true, I don't. So fuck kikes.
>Do you really think Jews are behind all the degenerate behaviors in every country?
I only "think" that because it's empirically true.
>Does blaming Jews for everything that happens.
Literally no one does this.
>Even tranny threads?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
>Why do Jews trigger you,
Muh triggered.
>when you love Hitler (who founded Isreal.)
Retard education...

I am a Levite and son of Aaron.
Jesus is Lord and the synagogue of satan will be destroyed from among our people, root and branch, all will burn and only the holy will survive.

Pretty sure we want the west to succeed

So delusional to think this...

That's it. I guess it's pure delusion.

Like I said blaming other countries and races 24/7 is some weak minded shit.

Kill all jewish and israeli children

>Pretty sure we want the west to succeed
Gonna need a sauce on that, Jew.

Jesus has a ring around his head like my favorite planet.

I don't think you grasp what it means to buy in to religion

Bleeding baby dick is yummy

Attached: jews suck.jpg (490x508, 93K)

Gentiles exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Attached: Schlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

If that's the goal you've got one incredibly fucked up way of achieving it. Stupid fucking kikes.

There's nothing wrong with being a descendant of an Israelite, there is something wrong with denying that Jesus is the Messiah and maintaining Jewish people were chosen by God to be superior to all others.

Well most of us live in New York?

Idk we love America

The fuck is your problem? Can you see how frustrating it would be to want to be on your side and you just can't stop blaming us for problems you created.

take your meds, schizo.

Attached: 1568194527509s.jpg (125x91, 3K)

Then why the fuck do I have a job in retail sales?

I am the best salesman on the team but I do not have any special privilege at my workplace.

post some jewish redpill pictures please

Why not redpill people on Chinese or Indians?

Why are you obsessed with Jewish hate?

I genuinely am thunderstruck that you think that proves anything. So gentiles are supposed to ignore you flooding our country with MS-13 members or telling our sons to chop off their dicks and take hormones because you live here. I thought you rats were meant to have a high IQ?

>So delusional to think this...
>I guess it's pure delusion.

Attached: 2-denial_1.jpg (780x400, 22K)

You have to realize that not all Jews are part of the elite. Most of them count as goyim like the rest of us. That's why you shouldn't call them Jews but Zionist Elites. Those are the ones that orchestrate these things. The regular Jew on the street doesn't have anything to do with it.

Screw your culture!

Attached: 1566129237620.jpg (564x509, 55K)

Their obsession of it is deeply disturbing...

Attached: 1563893812881s.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Attached: goyims demons.jpg (600x779, 255K)

Why is your culture so fucked up?

Here's one...

Attached: moyle.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Here's some more!

youtube.com/watch?v=1IAvWL_G6co

Attached: 1563557960727.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

How about this?

Attached: 1565621352077.jpg (978x966, 388K)

>sounds like something a mino---

A Nigger. You meant to say "nigger"

>Pretty sure we want the west to succeed
I can see that...

Attached: 1564128598808.jpg (811x701, 133K)

Not all rattlesnakes will bite me.
Doesn't mean I'd welcome one into my house.

Don't enlrage this pic.

Attached: jewish-hollywood-men.jpg (600x1790, 871K)

Attached: jewish-hollywood-girls.jpg (1311x1748, 805K)

Attached: Rabbifalafel.png (400x386, 215K)

Would tho...

Jewish people are my ancient cousins, yet I want to genocide them

There is no denying the societical cost of the negro. Most of the costs can be calculated monetarily. Some are not as tangential such as how students learning is affected by Tyrone misbehavior or the no go economic zones the begro inhabit. The jew only has the power you allow them to have the system was set up for abuse but others profited as well so it was accepted.

Thanks math autist

Attached: 64C08E44-5BB1-4496-94DD-16B27C1EBCC4.jpg (467x657, 28K)

It's called "charisma"

Attached: 1568051847159.jpg (604x498, 61K)

I don't beleive in race segregation I beleive in a world where all races can live amongst each other in equality. No special privilege for any one race.

Because Isreal and America are unified? And Russia is an enemy of the state. Idk why you would think this is a problem? Isreal and the USA are unified why does this upset everyone when USA was founded and setup as a melting pot.

cringe
sage

So you're saying I have chutzpah?

>I don't beleive in race segregation I beleive in a world where all races can live amongst each other in equality. No special privilege for any one race.
And for some reason, they will end up preserving themselves and not assimilating?
I dont give a fuck on whether you like assimilation of all races or not, but it is an insult to my intelligence, when I am being told, that absence of segregation will not result inracial homogenization.

A LOT of Jews like Ivanka Trump for example will produce a very white/Jewish offspring.

I am not bothered by this. Are you?

Also her kids will be Jewish but if I was some hasidic Jew I may hold some racial stigmata. It makes no sense though. I imagine you must now realize you have been fighting a cause that does not exist

Jewish ehtnostate is a myth

>Because Isreal and America are unified
The veterans of the Liberty would like a word, kike.

Good tv shows

Attached: E2F2AC1A-D176-4857-BEE3-F9C4CEE662E0.jpg (524x585, 25K)

>Do you really think Jews are behind all the degenerate behaviors in every country?

No its primarily caused by degenerate Edomites

Hey goyim, wanna show me all your noble prizes? oh... lol nevermind hahahaha

>A LOT of Jews like Ivanka Trump for example will produce a very white/Jewish offspring.
>I am not bothered by this. Are you?
>Also her kids will be Jewish but if I was some hasidic Jew I may hold some racial stigmata. It makes no sense though. I imagine you must now realize you have been fighting a cause that does not exist
I think you did not quiet get what I pointed out to you.
You want a:
> a world where all races can live amongst each other in equality.
while
>I don't beleive in race segregation
So when I pointed out, that this arrangement is unsustainable, due to the inevitable assimilation into racially homogenous population, i.e. it won't last, you started talking about the color of ivanka's kids, which I fail to recognize as relevant to our discussion.
So do you value a diverse world population in a long run or you don't care about genetic diversity and are fine with a homogenous world population?
That's a simple question with an equally simple answer.
And please stop assuming what I am fighting for. You may just embarrass yourself

And also, since as you admitted
>if I was some hasidic Jew I may hold some racial stigmata. It makes no sense though
you dont "hold racial stigmata"
and you are also happily indulging into posting on Sabbath, i.e. fail the single most important Jewish dogma, why exactly do you perceive yourself as a Jew?
It's either religion, race or both. But you clearly don't give a fuck on any of it.
So tell me, what makes you a Jew?
And a mere ability of getting on peoples nerves is not an answer, I can also do that, without being Jewish.