TR-3B Black triangle UFO

Speculated to be an American nuclear powered aircraft that works by creating an "anti-gravity" field around it.
Genuine footage of one imo, check the timestamps she posted in the comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=gjoAQKjtw6c
They look similar to f-117 night hawks and b-2 spirits, but have none of the characteritics
>No sound, except a slight humming
>3 lights on each corner, and one central light which can grow very bight and intense
>No jet exhust
>Can hover and accelerate instantly in any direction
>Can cloak visually
>Can fly outside the atmospshere
They're often seen around military bases or in countries where Americans have military presences (many reports during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars).
The most credible sightings started in the late 80s, most notably during the Belgian black triangle UFO wave of 89-90. Here is an interview with the air force general who was in charge of dealing with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUuq82kymp4
To this very day he thinks they're indisputably real.
I'm speculating that the 89-90 incident was Americans running tests.

Attached: hakan-hancer-tr3b-black-manta-002-2b.jpg (1495x841, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/irans-f-14-tomcats-vs-mach-10-spaceship-ufos-who-wins-76566
youtube.com/watch?v=dXeBPEBdQRg
forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2019/01/09/holding-u-s-treasuries-beware-uncle-sam-cant-account-for-21-trillion/#7bcac827644d
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
youtube.com/watch?v=aW2LvQUcwqc&gl=BE
youtube.com/watch?v=E4pWZGBpWP0&list=PLHSoxioQtwZdP64kv7PmAJbadWEpcH6B1&index=4&t=0s
alpha.web.cern.ch/node/248
youtube.com/watch?v=5pk82wRJ6rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most recently, the Iranians have claimed that they have been dealing with some type of aircraft at their nuclear facilities with the following feats
>It could move at speeds of mach 10+ (7600mph+), while the fastest known aircraft the SR-71 blackbird could move at mach 3 (2300mph).
>It was extremely difficult to track and could jam radar and disable weapons systems
>It could fly outside the atmosphere
>when spotted visually, it sometimes glowed brightly (which is what the centre light of the TR-3B can do
>A fighter jet sent out after blew up instantly, with no signs of attack
Source
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/irans-f-14-tomcats-vs-mach-10-spaceship-ufos-who-wins-76566

Attached: 1568423072809.jpg (720x405, 40K)

Interesting lecture on these type of UFO's by a UFOfag David Marler.
youtube.com/watch?v=dXeBPEBdQRg
Pic not related.

Attached: F54 (1).jpg (1260x972, 84K)

How do Amerifats pay for this tech?
With the missing 21 trillion dollars.
forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2019/01/09/holding-u-s-treasuries-beware-uncle-sam-cant-account-for-21-trillion/#7bcac827644d

>3 lights on each corner, and one central light which can grow very bight and intense
>super secret military craft with secret technology
>let's out lights on its belly
for what purpose

This.

Nuclear powered means it creates steam right?
Its steam powered.

they need to make it glow in the dark to mock us

Bump

I can only speculate. Probably something to do with the nuclear reactor inside. The central light isn't always on according to reports, sometimes there are no lights on at all.
The way it seems to me is that the central light turns on when the craft wants to use its full capability.

My boyfriend saw a small version of one on his family farm in Indiana

It does.

Consider the vastness of space at the nano scale.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: 1a8q7mxwogovm.jpg (2048x1536, 521K)

you are not allowed to post about this aircraft.

If we're seeing this shit now imagine what else they have.

It is not nuclear powered. They even released the patents for these as well as the energy system. The US government pressured patent office to expedite and approve the patent because China was supposedly getting close to obtaining the same technology. The patent office basically said, no way, if this is real it would require the power of a neutron star to function, so the US was forced to apply for a patent for the energy system. Both were then approved

Hahhahah

Attached: B25F1EEA-D323-451B-9B96-1A057B3D44E7.jpg (720x474, 48K)

Close to a military base?

>patents

I never understood you guys think the patents mean anything, the US government has already demonstrated before that it doesn't need to apply for any patents if the technology is deemed too secret / too important.

Patents are technology disclosures, why the fuck would the US disclose something as supposedly important as this

Because this is old tech and they've got something better is my only guess.

Look. I just listened to Dan Akroyd on the Joe Rogan Experience. It's an extra-terrestrial UFO and nothing you say will change my mind about that.

Based. We are talking about a modern day Ironclad.
And as some others pointed out; blinking lights on super secret flight tests of exotic tech is so dumb even the amerimutts wouldn't go for it.

Attached: 1392314665662.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

I think it's probably some retarded honey pot they submitted into the patent system to distract us away from whatever they already have kept secret

Like I fucking said... CHINA, through IP theft was close to the same technology.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-065346.png (760x1340, 330K)

>anti-gravity

Attached: n79naoay6jr21.jpg (522x537, 28K)

Exactly but you'll never guess what it is

Maybe, but I don't believe it.
It's not extra-terrestrial, it's too similar to conventional technology, and it is always seen around U.S. military bases on in U.S. miltary war zones. There some UFO craft that demonstrate characterisitcs far beyond the TR-3B.
I think it's back-engineered from Ayyyy-tech, though.

It's an interesting theory, but to have a craft with those kinds of capabilities from the 80s, and not use them in any meaningful way? It's just not very likely.

Hence why I used double quotes around the phrase.
I'll forgive you as you're not British.

Attached: 1568429260511.png (640x628, 140K)

Why use it at the time? Everybody will know you have it. It is like when Turing cracked the Enigma code, they didn't use the information all the time, else the Germans would be too suspicious.

>Quads
Checked
>Quads+1
Also checked, even if you don't understand how military secrets work. Do you even have a security clearance?

Attached: 1401145903093.jpg (599x920, 178K)

It's "anti-gravity", the fuck don't you understand?

They are using them
See
Lots of goat fuckers also saw them during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. From what we can tell, they seem to be used primarily for reconnaissance.

>Like I fucking said... CHINA

That makes even less sense. The only purpose of the patent is to protect business interests. The US didn't submit a patent when they made the atom bomb, and it would be even more ridiculous to say that submitting an atom bomb patent could help stop the Germans from stealing the design.

I suspect if this patent was allowed through than it's probably junk technology that the US decided wasn't actually going to be of any national importance

No and I don't need one because it's public information.

You're fucking brainless.

patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

>for what purpose

It may sound boring, but the same purpose that any other flying vehicle has lights on it.
So that other flying vehicles can see it and don't crash into it.
Just because it's a secret craft, doesn't mean you ignore all safety protocols.
Anyone who say they saw this, or even if they video it, everyone will mostly ignore it anyway, because they are programmed to think all "ufo people" are crazy morons

Why don't you try coming up with an actual fucking argument?

Why in the goddamn world would the US government ever need to submit patents of their own military secrets? It's literally a law that the government is allowed to prevent patent applications from becoming public if they think the technology is of national strategic importance.

my bad, now it makes so much sense

Attached: anti-gravity.jpg (768x567, 79K)

Maybe they did it to play off the UFO mythos, so sightings of the aircraft which are inevitable could blend in with UFO crazies 'sightings' and be written off as such

> the electromagnetic force is perfectly positioned to be able to manipulate the other three

Electro-magnetic force interacts with the gravitational force. There is literally no evidence of this.

How many times do you want me to show you the actual patent? I've linked it above I'm not going to hold your ha d you fucking mongaloid.

There's literally a US Navy patent about it.

It's not 1996, snowflake.

its not nuclear. thats cute though. we stole the space niggers physics, and their fuel. the one fifteen is stable, and its ours. and only ours. good luck chang.

Ok let me explain: it means that it creates possibly something of an anti-graft field as much as this field is possible with the current technology as we know it.
The true anti-gravity? We simply don't know.
How much simpler is just writing "anti-gravity"?

I don't buy the idea that these are experimental aircraft. The government has huge areas to test things where nobody will ever see them. Why fly secret aircraft over populated areas? What benefit outweighs the possibility of an accident and locals climbing all over and taking vids? It doesn't make any sense. They would be risking having to admit antigrav technology for what exactly?

There's a great quote from someone involved with Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks that is basically 'we've got shit that is 10-20 years ahead of the rest of the planet's technology'

Women were a mistake.

>imagine thinking the fastest aircraft in 2019 is the SR-71 blackbird that could move at mach 3 (much faster, actually) in 1961.

Check these quads of truth

Because they have not been "experimental" since the 90s. They're operational.

Holy shit, who was the retard who wrote and actually paid for this patent.

> Everything that surrounds us, ourselves included, can be described as macroscopic collections of fluctuations, vibrations, and oscillations in quantum mechanical fields. Matter is confined energy, bound within fields, frozen in a quantum of time. Therefore, under certain conditions (such as the coupling of hyper-frequency axial spin with hyper-frequency vibrations of electrically charged systems) the rules and special effects of quantum field behavior also apply to macroscopic physical entities (macroscopic quantum phenomena).

Reminds me of youtube.com/watch?v=aW2LvQUcwqc&gl=BE

t. fren of a skunkworks contractor before he died
50 years, and thats if we share. which we wont. learned out lesson when the kikes took the nukes.

Plasma cosmology akshully.
youtube.com/watch?v=E4pWZGBpWP0&list=PLHSoxioQtwZdP64kv7PmAJbadWEpcH6B1&index=4&t=0s

It is doing a geophysical evaluation on tunnels. There would no reason for it to compromise on the lights or approach the ground otherwise.

>How many times do you want me to show you the actual patent?

I don't think you get what I am saying. I KNOW the patent exists; that is central to what I am saying: the technology described in the patent must not be very useful if the US government decided to disclose it to all 6 billion humans and 190+ countries on this planet.

>viktor schauberger

i get that you're americans but please understand
1. no such thing as anti-gravity or "anti-gravity"
2. in a universe where 1 is wrong there would be no patent for it but instead a dead body suicided with 2 bullets in the back of the head
3. 99% of anything related to UFO is disinformation
4. the big thing in secret military planes is AI

>Why fly secret aircraft over populated areas? What benefit outweighs the possibility of an accident and locals climbing all over and taking vids? It doesn't make any sense. They would be risking having to admit antigrav technology for what exactly?
I think the Belgian 89-90 case was a psy-op. They sent these to see how a population would respond against something they can't understand or fight back against.

As for people seeing them around military bases... They aren't magical. They still have to fly and land to get from a to b or b to a. Naturally that means someone will see one eventually.

No it's not, you are reading a patent that some guy filed with a clausule, to make it seem more legit, that the US gov can use the tech as they want. He did this with several patents.
Military has their own way of dealing with any form of patent techs and civilian patents are not something they care much about. Military secrets like techs will get you executed or disappeared.

Attached: 1403046358578.jpg (599x450, 50K)

see

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it.

does not get any more checked and kekked than this.

That's how they beam you up.

Attached: 1555894496168.jpg (565x425, 150K)

>>imagine thinking the fastest aircraft in 2019 is the SR-71 blackbird that could move at mach 3 (much faster, actually) in 1961.
There is nothing out officially in the U.S. military that can move faster than it. Officially.

>no such thing as "anti-gravity"
>It's an AI
Now you just sound stupid.

Saw one of these once. It was covered by a haze - like a shimmering haze, and seemed to have rows of orange lights on it. Broad daylight. Flying very slowly off the coast, northwards towards where I know a USAF base is. This was in the UK. Called the paper and a few other people claimed to have seen it.

Got binocs on it, but no pictures. They wouldn't have come out well anyway as it was quite a long way away.

Not a TR-3 (Tier-3); it looks to be a TR-6 (Tier-6) "Ghoul".
Some websites speculate that it's a reconnaissance aircraft, but there was a thread a while back where an user who seemed credible claimed he had worked on it, and said it was a bomber.

Attached: PhoenixLights1997model.jpg (348x285, 21K)

Should clarify - I'm talking about the first video with the two women.

yes most military planes in black project right now are drones

Nigger, I work with cosmologists for my research. From the Wikipedia entry I understand that it basically proposes that ionized gasses and their pressures play a dominate role (instead of gravity) in the formation of the structure of the Universe (which makes kinda sense). But I first have to watch this shizoid "documentary" to check what he thinks about before I can refute the claim you are trying to make.

As the other guy said, they are not experimental, they are operational. They're just classified.

Attached: 3.png (1165x676, 1.09M)

The issue reappeared back on national telivision at the end of the 90s (when I was 8-ish). Remember that the general was in some panel. He basically confirmed that it was a flying object of unknown origin. They even showed recordings made by the F16 jets, can't seem to find it anymore. (Will continue looking, give me some time).

>Wikipedia entry
go finish your algebra homework junior

There's an ANG base there and A Navy Base in Indian. Wright-Patt is only 40 or so miles away from the border with Indiana though.

reality itself

Attached: 1560958081822.jpg (250x184, 6K)

the black triangles were operational 30 years ago. they dont operate on earths laws. its preserving the pilots thats an issue, they have to be cycled out frequently. which causes issues, so accidents happen a lot on purpose in their cars. i dont mind spilling bobs' beans, hes dead now. not lazar.

>1. no such thing as anti-gravity or "anti-gravity"
Anti-particles fall upwards.
>alpha.web.cern.ch/node/248

Plasma cosmology doesn't propose any new radical equations or laws from what we're already used it, it just seems to have a different idea about the early history of the universe

And you think that we are dealing with an AI? As in Artificial Intelligence?
What we are most have right now is a glorified chat box that pretends to be an AI.
The "anti-gravity" is a theory and the patent that is mentioned it alsoentions an anti-gravity.

Which is what I said.

>Will continue looking, give me some time
Appreciate this, the 'Belgian wave' has always fascinated me.

Here is the video. youtube.com/watch?v=5pk82wRJ6rk

If you want a translation, just ask.

It is only inevitable for sightings when you put lights on them and fly over dense population areas; but military will test it in areas they control and are sparsely populated. Like they did with several high-tech aircrafts for decades.

>patent

The patent doesn't mean anything, you guys have got to stop obsessing over that. Patents are only important in the civilian sector for protecting business interests. The US doesn't need to submit a patent for any technology that is militarily important

Why would a technology disclosure in a patent do anything but facilitate theft of the technology? Do you think that the bugmen would be deterred by a patent?

Can't tell if trolling.

Question is not if the patent exists but why would they reveal such information. It's either completely an abstract idea not even remotely tried or a deliberate misdirection perhaps to throw people off with something similar that exists.

Rent free.

I know the full case buddy, General Wilfried de Brouwer wrote an entire chapter in this book on his experience during the incident and he still maintains that these things are real.
For anyone interested, this is probably the best UFO book ever written, in terms of hard evidence. Written by a serious NYT journalist.
p.s.
John Podesta wrote the foreword to it.

Attached: 71jQdNURU5L.jpg (1548x2395, 253K)

They have psyoped the very notion that UFO sightings are insane ramblings or just military craft or hoaxes, for decades and in all forms of popular culture.

no, what you have right now is a godlike set of instructions that have complete mastery over aerodynamics, targeting and surveillance but other wise it's pretty dumb yes

Well that and the cocaine and opium funds collected by the cia for protection of the growing and processing areas

You're all given information and it just won't sink in so no matter how much softer disclosure we apply the results will remain the same.

No nuclear reactor inside.
A type of reactor already soft disclosed inside.
Anti gravity is a switch.
Punch in coords. Ie. 9000 meters north attained with non drag.

>John Podesta wrote the foreword to it
YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

Attached: therapy.gif (640x360, 1.01M)

When the world "seemed" mostly alright, all the craze were the problems without.
Now that the world "seems" fucking fucked, all the craze are the problems within.

(((Fascinating)))

A haze of some sort would make sense. As described it would repel all molecules so including all water vapor in the air surrounding it.

You know.

To go where no man has gone before. Engage!

Ya think ya hot shit don'tcha?