Imagine living in such a cucked nation where the president can ban smoking products in a whim because his tobacco...

Imagine living in such a cucked nation where the president can ban smoking products in a whim because his tobacco daddies told him to.

So where is you're freedom now, you small brain American basedboys?

Attached: vaping-crisis-feature.png (895x600, 430K)

Fuck off degenerate smoker faggot.

So no freedom to be a degenerate smoker faggot? So basically no freedom. Wow.

When have bans ever worked in the US?

whatever you say abdullah

Vapes themselves arent the problem, retards who think they're totally harmless and vape the equivalent of 80 cigarettes a day and scorch their lungs are.

Nothing has been banned?

jesus christ this whole vaping thing is a perfect example of how absolute retards create and perpetuate fake news

Attached: 1566152356728.jpg (585x629, 66K)

nerp

Attached: vapres.jpg (606x287, 44K)

chilluns flavors were banned, afaik there are no bubblegum flavored cigars or cigarettes

Fuck freedom at this point. Dictatorship is needed. When the population is worthy of those freedoms, and stops trying to strip them away, then maybe.

ahahah kys vap faggots smoke marlboro like real man !!

/thread

Attached: Spy.gif (550x400, 1.47M)

I vape because I smoked 2 packs a day and this shit doesn't fuck me up as bad, but he just wants to get rid of the bitch/nigger flavors so the kids aren't doing it. Not even mad. I vape tobacco flavors anyway.

If you vape or smoke, you're a fucking cuck. Get over it an improve yourself. Or just kyc you weak willed faggot.

Hopefully this will change how Millennials feel about big government and help reignite the libertarian movement.

Oh great, another vape thread so we can get wisdom and opinions from fat unemployed edgelords.

>only my freedom matters

At least I've got the freedom to vape. Imagine being so cucked you can't even see anymore your government keeps restricting you.

what are you even talking about? you can still buy tobacco flavoured nicotine juice and combine it with nicotine-free flavoured juice to get basically the same effect. banning flavoured nicotine juices is there just to stop kids from getting hooked. this is literally the same reason why most of europe has gradually banned menthol cigs over the past 15 years you brain dead mongoloid

Think of how smart the people you know are. Then imagine 50% of the general population is dumber than that.

Attached: 1563465998640.png (610x888, 83K)

>le edgy reddit cigarette poster

Jokes on you, I just smoke cigs and blow em in fags faces

Attached: cig2.jpg (343x514, 24K)

This.
When you see them exhale a fucking cumulonimbus after one drag and try and tell you it’s “healthy”

Attached: A6BB25F9-3F0E-460C-A69D-F5CDDC73882A.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

I make my juice myself. It has only 3-4 base ingredients. Brainlets deserve the ban.

did your mom make you quit?

>the spy is reddit now
I hope you choke on shit

Attached: Human+.png (800x794, 561K)

It seems Trump is backing up his strong stand after he realized that half his voters are vapers. Trust me when I say this but a ton of working class people vape. There's more and more working class people switching from cigarettes to vapes.

>I make my juice myself.

swat teams are standing by

Team Fortress garbage has aways been Reddit-tier you newfag