M-m-may I say.. BASED?

catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-tradition-is-the-guarantee-of-the-future-11255

>“To be modern, some believe that it is necessary to break away from the roots. And this is their ruin, because the roots, the tradition, are the guarantee of the future”
>“Never break away from your roots to be modern, that's suicide”

are kikes officially on suicide watch?

Attached: Franciscus_(Veglia).jpg (220x251, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffVFQS0wwMw
youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So he suddenly stopped being a LGBT purveyor ... and started to embrace tradition?

suspicious

We hate it here.

I think he have started listening to Cardinal Sarah and Cardinal Burke

fuck him, he is idiot and CIA plant
he should stop with spreading idiocy about "ecology", he is glorified priest, I bet he couldnt even describe flow of nitrogen in nature

Doubtful

pedo

Attached: worldyouthday.jpg (750x528, 112K)

absolute pedo

Attached: popo.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

>muh catholics

Attached: catho.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

>Licks dirty feet if illegal! immigrants
>Based
Pol is cucked beyond belief.

Some user said that Mass in the past didn't even have Sermons - it was pure ritual. Would be gang ho for that.

A little while ago he was criticizing tradition. Pope Francis typically sends contradictory or mixed messages so that people can't accuse him of being blatantly unorthodox.

I honestly can't wait until the next conclave. It is going to be a bloodbath, unlike last time.

Or he's desperately trying to make the church relevant and tries different approaches.

If that's true, than it sounds very nice.

Yeah, he said that. Here's the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffVFQS0wwMw

>all the priest are non white
What did he mean by this.

the only people who will criticise you for sticking to tradition are atheist liberal cuckfags. sticking to tradition will always be the best for the church. leaving tradition only to pander to some non-important atheist faggots will only make the true catholics disgust you. perhaps he have started to notice that

>I bet he couldnt even describe flow of nitrogen in nature
and nobody cares

How To Be Saved And Go To Heaven When You Die

youtu.be/YS-IjoeDuic

Attached: 690BE222-733A-4E21-9720-C0C9B0D9E8E3.png (600x600, 170K)

Romanian talking about being white is a bit much.

because those are priests from all over the world.
theres many white priests there too though, for example from 0:43

There are only 5% gypsies living the country you have more niggers than we have minorities.

Get this leftist puppet out

That faggot was / is funding the spics invading my country.

Thanks be to God, now I have a word for the resident aliens who speak with an accent... I mean those who are obviously not Catholic from birth. Now is not a time to be sowing discord and selling books that inflame anything but love for God.
No more rebellion, all around. Taylor Marshall should repent. So should Vigano. They are now profiteering by sowing and exploiting fear and they should ask themselves if they're ready to stand judgment before the Son of Man and the vast assembly.

Attached: 1467957595341.jpg (1600x1509, 376K)