How is this not a crime?

Isn't this treason? At the very least, shouldn't someone be completely well within their rights to ..... him, even openly, in public, and face ZERO consequences? I'm genuinely curious how he is not in jail for treason.

Attached: 20190914_204117.jpg (1079x752, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gZDKV135nE
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hes Democrat. Laws dont apply to them.

There's nothing illegal about that. But gun manufacturers should be contributing to his campaign. He's the best salesman they've ever had.

>expressing opinions that i disagree with is treason
kek

America is dead and it was Americans who killed it.

Its perfectly acceptable for Democrats to want to destroy the country's founding principals.

He's not in office and after this posturing will never be in office.

if, on the astronomical longshot chance he DID get into office, I am no doubt sure some patriot(s) somewhere will issue very stern warnings to his administration that any attempt at forceful disarmament will be met with lethal force and that if feds, glowies and ATF value their lives and don't wish to start a civil war and render the current administration null and void that they should keep their fucking hands off people's constitutionally protected arms.

Violating the Constitution so openly and brazenly with zero due process is a dereliction of their duty as president and a betrayal of the people. It's treason.

>How is this not a crime?
it's not a crime for him to flap his jaws.
it's a crime for him to commit suicide by stupid.

Because there are no penalties for politicians who violate the Constitution. ...Well I mean, there is one penalty. Are we there yet?

Brenton Tarrant you are not.

>Violating the Constitution so openly and brazenly with zero due process is a dereliction of their duty as president and a betrayal of the people
He's not President and he hasn't done anything yet.

>Brenton Tarrant you are not.
Good.

>You WILL Hand Over Your Guns By Force.

What are ya gonna do, shoot me?

Yes, I know he isn't, I'm just saying that if he was, this would be a treasonous offense.

this pretend mexican is doing more for the NRA than anyone.

He is doing what every single braindead Democrat is doing.
I'm more concerned with the Red Flag laws and other, unconstitutional ways in which the government is threatening the 2A. It's much more devious and much less likely to cause the massive outrage that it would take to finish this question once and for all.

>this would be a treasonous offense.
That's for the Supreme Court to decide.

It was dumb of you to hand over your rights to an unelected body of judges who can be court-packed to say whatever is needed, but you did. The Constitution that you refuse to violate gives them the power to decide what is and isn't Constitutional when it comes to your guns.

Defying a Supreme Court ruling would be exactly as treasonous as what you think confiscating guns would be, but you'd happily do the former if you disagreed with it.

In short you're a moron hiding behind misguided legalism.

What a dork.

come and take it goy boy

because he has 2 things that make him exempt from the constitution, he’s a politician and he’s dem

go to bed

Telling Americans hes going to violate our rights and take our guns isn't an opinion. Pic related, literally you

Attached: You.png (900x1070, 131K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1568360452506.jpg (890x852, 118K)

>we will enforce banning guns
>by giving guns only to the peoplr who agree with us
What a fucking moron. Kys beta

>Threatening the people of the land is now considered "expressing opinions" by chink insectoids invading prison island

I'm willing to donate my entire life savings to whoever is madlad enough to .... him.

Every policy has winners and losers. If announcing a policy is a threat against the losers then politics becomes impossible.

Red flag that bitch

Come and take them

Americans do not exist, they all got killed by Columbus. All the current americans immigrated there

I hope a kangaroo boxes your lower jaw off.

Us niggers were brought he against our wills and whitey refuses to give reparations.

kill your self gunless gutless faggot.

Jow Forums doesn’t radicalize people. People like Robert Francis do. See also: (((them))).

Attached: 6025C11D-C3FF-4FB5-BAE7-0BD162EDFCCF.jpg (288x162, 12K)

>That's for the Supreme Court to decide.
How many Jews on the court, now?

The Australians rolled over and showed their bellies, gave up their guns. The only thing they did was to be a lesson to America. We will not give up our birthright to soothe the feelings of those who neither know nor care for our nation.

>Defying a Supreme Court ruling
When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another...

Attached: The Trump.png (317x367, 207K)

>When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another...
"It's not treason when I do it!"

This. The establishment has transferred the dirty work to the courts, unelected shits that don't have to worry about elections and can violate our rights. Every scummy law gets their stamp of approval and they don't have to deal with any consequences because they are unelected. Democracy is a sham. All the propositions from homosexuals getting allowed "marriage" to criminal invaders getting education, medical care with our money... All of them get negated by unknown federal judges that answer to no one.

Attached: 1567839632256.jpg (884x1024, 185K)

>Robert Francis
The actor? wtf you on about schizo?

Attached: 1565662457442.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

>opinions
This world is fucking retarded and so is my country.

It's not treason if you win.

Think long and hard about the implications of that sentence, because I can guarantee you that Americans have. You notice how this thread is devoid of threats? This isn't loose talk or simple chest thumping. This is the sound of a pot slowly coming to a boil.

>I am going to disarm you and strip you of your rights
>I do not want that and will defend myself
>Fucking burgers cant handle different opinions
Who is this nigger

Attached: 1563298684362.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Listen to the man himself say he's gonna take guns

at 2:05

youtube.com/watch?v=8gZDKV135nE

>This is the sound of a pot slowly coming to a boil.
Yeah, but not the pot you think.

Gun control has literally never been more popular in America, and the controls that are being supported are more and more draconian. There are more guns than ever, but owned by fewer and fewer people.

A pot is indeed boiling. And you'll turn in your guns rather than get scalded when it does finally erupt.

It will happen in my lifetime and I will be on this website every single day laughing at you.

Bad shitposting today bruce

Taking the guns is the first step, not the goal. Pic related, straight from Hillary and Obama's (((((mentor))))).

Attached: EBoRPseWsAI67MW.jpg (850x400, 57K)

He won’t get the nomination, so you might as well be discussing who would win in a race between Santa Claus, the Easter bunny, and Bigfoot.

the tree must be fed

Attached: image.png (1280x800, 1.18M)

Bring it you dumb commie cunt

There is absolutely nothing treasonous about disobeying or ignoring a supreme court decision.
They can make their decisions, and they can try to enforce them, but they conveniently have absolutely zero power to do so. It's in that Constitution thing.

Go ahead
let him fucking try and watch as millions of Feds get gunned down

Attached: tread on me and I'll kill you.jpg (800x516, 72K)

>And you'll turn in your guns rather than get scalded when it does finally erupt.
Nah, I know you're a paid shill, but all of you will be surprised by how the American people respond. You're making an error.

We have laser weapons that can vaporize your body, somebody is gonna get raptured over this shit

>that they should keep their fucking hands off people's constitutionally protected arms.
How do you guys rationalise the fact that your 2nd amendment has already been fucked? Fully automatic guns are illegal without an expensive tax stamp and depending on the state certain types of guns (e.g. pistol grip rifles) or magazines with >arbitrary number of rounds are also illegal.

Nobody will be surprised when a handful of crazies get gunned down because of their misguided obstinancy and delusions. It happens literally every day in your country.

Gun owners are already being treated like terrorists in America.

Yes because you can get EVERYONE precisely where they are

We violated the Supreme Court when we put Obama in office, if there is no bill of rights there is no legitimate federal government

Our enemies will never be so close to losing as the day that they win, as all tyrannies forced upon a once free people. The danger for everyone is increasing, as is the volatility.

We have been losing for a century. Slowly, gradually. If you understood this, you'd realize that increased volatility only helps us and hurts them. The side that's losing benefits from chance, from chaos, from the unexpected.

But you aren't a deep thinker, that much is obvious from your posts here. This post will be lost on you, but it won't be lost on user.

We are losing. Slowly, steadily, gradually. The resentment is likewise growing. It only takes one spark to make that resentment catch flame. Will we surrender to globohomo without a fight, or will we reclaim our birthright as free men?

This guy has zero chance of winning and needs to just stfu. He has the most punchable face of any candidate I have seen in my life. Petey Buttplug a close 2nd after hearing him talk.

Attached: gunfam.jpg (960x878, 277K)

>handful
>crazies
The fact you're framing anyone who would stand for the Constitution proves you're a shill. There's no point wasting time further with this. You're fucking up and making a massive error in judgment.

>that trigger discipline

Attached: 1545751354778.jpg (1917x1076, 89K)

Right now the best thing to do is to not give another inch. Any gun owner with common sense should realize they will not stop at "assault rifles"

>opinions
I have a fully loaded opinion right here for you buddy, come and take it

Yes, throw some lasers on drones, pick your metric off Facebook profiles and all those people will be gone in an hour, globally

yeah right piggy as if anyone on here actually uses facebook

Attached: MUTT PIG.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Americans with guns are like monkeys with an AK. If a chimpanzee found a loaded gun would you let him keep it?

>stand for the constitution
>by ignoring the Supreme Court's constitutional role as interpreter of the Constitution
So much for being a Republic, eh?

>when you lose, you win
Trudeau, go to bed.

I want your piping hot opinion up my ass, daddy.

>He's not President and he hasn't done anything yet
You not read his first sentence?

The people who care most about the rule of law, of civil order, are the ones that are not going to chimp out right away. Or maybe ever. Or maybe not - usurpations may become intolerable to the point that the people take action.

facebook owns instagram, government uses google, we have ways of getting the metric we want off you,

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM&t=4s

youtube.com/watch?v=-miBH10bdCs

we have absolutely crazy tech, we could eliminate any segment of the entire global population in under a day if we wanted to

This is low level arguing and is only making you look weak.
It is obvious not saying he will come and take them personally, but use the force of government if he gets elected and can pass the laws. You all know this and this kind of false outrage drama is not a good look for pro gunners. It is the same behavior that led to the fall of the left and msm

Illiteracy confirmed. That's why that post wasn't written for you - you couldn't understand it even if you wanted to. But user can.

Attached: CuckLord.png (1160x773, 672K)

People in New Zealand had their guns taken away from them without putting a fight except for one news-worthy incident.

You couldn't even beat sandniggers in afghanistan
I'm not afraid of a bunch of incompetent faggots like you
You better start sleeping with one eye open
because the people are tired of your shit

Actually the constitution doesnt do that at all. They gave themselves that power, by claiming it does (and they have the monopoly on explaining the constitution).

I don't think women should vote which is a right in our constitution.
Am I treasonous?

You're a spastic.

>You couldn't even beat sandniggers in afghanistan
because we didn't want to, we just wanted the drugs to kill minorities with

>You better start sleeping with one eye open
thats the spirit, this is a two way street but the machine has already been built and we can choose to destroy the world with it or build more wealth than has ever existed in human history

join the cause, do you Trust a guy like Beto/Clinton with deadly space lasers or Trump?

I'm trusting Trump on this one

He seems like the ultimate accelerationist option.

Attached: 1379007080244.png (1316x1152, 35K)

What a cuck

>Isn't this treason
Yep.

Please
turn this country to a wasteland and rule over nothing

New Zealand, Australia, and the UK are full of faggots and pansies. Every bluecheck Jew on Twitter screams about how easily they gave up their guns and bemoans why we don't do the same, why won't these goyim listen.

this
the english are nothing but pussies
all the strong men went to the Americas

>Congressional career over
>Senator run flopped
>Isn't even relevant in the polls
>Still married to the daughter of Texas' own Donald Trump-esque real estate mogul worth hundreds of millions
>Pushing the entire democratic party to forcibly saying "YES WE ARE TAKING YOUR GUNS" with rhetoric, killing any ground with moderates, any gun owners, and most of middle america
>Drops out of Democratic race near end with the landscape/narrative shifted even further to anti-A2 than ever before, guaranteeing RNC wins
>Goes back to running his in-laws real estate oligopoly with trump tax cuts having lost nothing.

Was Beto an inside job? He is going to outright cost the dems Texas and Florida in the House and spurn anything in the midwest. Even if he isn't the nominee, he is making huge waves with the loud twitteratti saying "TAKE ALL THEIR GUNS YOU HAVE NO CHOICE." which is how he is undercutting the others in a far left field and is going to divert everyone else policies closer to that based on the pops he gets in crowds saying it.

Attached: 1559100244133.jpg (1800x2667, 375K)

Of course, but your country has already given an inch. They'll use the same excuses they used for the old restrictions as the new ones, and since you uphold the old ones you'll eventually be forced to uphold new ones.
Think of conservatives and gay marriage/trannies.
First they resisted.
Then they made excuses for why SOME were acceptable.
Then their enemies pointed out "you accept THESE, so why not THESE?".
To keep themselves from admitting they were wrong, they made excuses for why MORE were acceptable.
Now you have conservatives going out there talking about how they're the real party of gay rights and they treat their trannies the best.

I don't think "Give an inch and they'll take a mile" quite describes the extent of it well enough, it's more like "Give an inch and they'll take it all."

Attached: 1553620295728.jpg (750x520, 27K)

you can live in the wasteland part, I'll be above you claiming gold the size of Texas

your choice, push humanity forward or sit there and die

do you understand how lucky we are that this tech has now officially been announced, budgets are being made? they could have easily pulled a 9/11 event with it and claimed they had no idea, the mystery is gone, those weapons are no longer secret so now a fake alien enemy is off the table

This is treason. Trators deserve a tratiors death.

Stop larping like you're in control of a powerful entity you faggot.

He's failing in the polls so he's trying to stir up some controversy to make a comeback, its a little to late for beta.

No, it is. A militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. He is running for office, and has made it known that he is willing to attack the security of the people when elected. It is aiding any and all enemies of the people foreign and domestic. But probably mostly domestic.

>ensure any democrat gun owner will not vote for you
>any republican is doubly not gonna vote for you

He had to know this, nobody can lack this much awareness.

you should be asking, why haven't you seceded yet?

Nobody cares when this country will be Mexico in 50 years

Guns weren't taken away, they were just banned. Only like 30 people handed their guns in.

>I'm going to attack you if I get elected. Wait and see!
Alright. We'll wait.

This is true. Once we let the first depredation happen, once we let the first Jew gain power, once we tolerated the first infringement, the grabblers would keep grabbling. Until. Until, like always, the people rise and expel them. It's happened 109 times. It will happen again.

I’m waiting for him to threaten with nuclear weapons, like that other California government guy.

He makes remarks about guns only being made for battlegrounds and totally misses his own call for making America a battleground. I will see it as will every othet responsible gun owner - come and take it motherfucker. There aren’t enough cops in the world to do something SO stupid. Most want to go home at night and not go to battle over some racist faggot from texas.

The fires of Revolution rise. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Attached: GettyImages-1069980036.jpg (4429x2948, 956K)

the problem is what do they take and when. ARs are now the most popular type of hunting rifle in the country, not only does that mean you risk pissing off more people then last time but it also raises constitutional questions. Now with the Heller decision the courts have recognized the individual right to own guns. The real key though is whether people will stand up to defend their rights, which more would be willing to do now, though probably not enough.

>There are more guns than ever, but owned by fewer and fewer people.
There is more money than ever, but owned by fewer and fewer people.