White male cuckolds who worship nigger cock are the real problem not Jews. You can't blame Jews...

White male cuckolds who worship nigger cock are the real problem not Jews. You can't blame Jews. It's not their fault white men get obese and let niggers fuck their wives. They have free will.

Attached: _ncBxspX_400x400.jpg (368x368, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 20190908_085127.jpg (1920x1297, 1.04M)

>muh dick is the problem
lol ok
this board is discovering IQ levels previously thought impossible every day

No, Jews are the fucking problem.
No one grows loving niggers.

This happens because of indoctrination. Which is the Jews doing

yes the problem is white men are mainly effeminate cucks who let shitskins fuck our women

it's white men's fault for going with it
Jews don't force white men to let niggers be the face of masculinity
Jews don't force white men to believe niggers are physically superior. Cuck white males do that.

only a mentally ill collectivists thinks if someone shares the same skin colour as you thats "our", not "theirs"

race is more than skin color you stupid faggot

let me simplify what i mean so even you can understand. you want your ethnostate utopia. but you have white people making individual choices you dont like because you think its haram. so in reality in order to achieve your utopia youre gonna have to oppress a shit ton of white people, the same white people you think youre fighting for, because they make choices you dont like. this is why racial collectivism is fucking retarded because it always ends in you eating your own

you are going to be socially shamed for the shitty choices of other white males no matter what therefore you need to try and neutralize said faggy shitty choices so they don't fuck up your reputation
you might not think of yourself as a white man but woman or a nigger will and will judge you accordingly based on the actions of other white men

Eat shit op.

Attached: SigHeilMyNigga.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

cuck

you are the reason the white race will die

you have the thought process of a toddler. toddlers think everyone experiences the world in the same way they do, thats called lack of self-awareness. only certain higher primates can achieve self-awareness which you apparently are not part of

you think other individuals must also obsess over racial and gendered lines, and therefore judge every individual based on the actions of someone else, because thats what you do

>you can't judge every individual based on the actions of someone else
yeah retard. we sure can't know that wild animals are dangerous and less intelligent than humans just because all of them are
we can't know that women have vaginas and men have penises
you can't just judge a group like that

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Liberal hate. It's an epidemic.

Why are liberals spreading hate? It's their bread and butter. They don't have any other tools to use against us.

You will not win.

Attached: weshallovercome.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

>you can't just know that basketball players are tall

Attached: how-does-the-collective-physical-and-mental-well-being-of-38771180.gif (500x340, 37K)

you have some serious brain issues

you are a cuckold. you are a liberal. niggers are not people.

Attached: albertshweitzerniggers.jpg (800x419, 117K)

says the Mongoloid who sucks on Somali dick

dw

Attached: lincolnhatesniggers.jpg (705x493, 160K)

Tips for a better Jow Forums:
Install 4chanX
Go to settings
Select filter
Select flag from the drop-down
/Finland/i
Finished!

Now, there will be no more interruptions from mongol rape-babies.
You're welcome.

Fixed it for you democrat.

Attached: DrSchweizer.jpg (800x419, 150K)

Jews want you to love niggers, cuckboy and you fall for it cause you're a genetic failure

>"HAHAHA I'll EAT NIGGER SEMEN OUT MY WIFE! THAT'LL SHOW THOSE PESKY DEMOCRATS!"
why the fuck would i be a Democrat if I hate niggers when Democucks are the ones who vote to give niggers welfare?

why do most niggers vote Democrat, cuck?

That's a good question.

>Democrats owned slaves.
>Democrats fought to keep slavery.
>Democrats killed Americans before they gave up their slaves.
>Democrats formed the Ku Klux Klan.
>Democrats formed Antifa.

Why does anyone vote democrat is a better question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

By the way, your poster ID is quite literally "KUK" LMAO BTFO!

Attached: RobertByrdKKKHilaryClinton.jpg (1078x619, 84K)

you realize white supremacists like Strom Thurmond switched to being Republicans in the 1960s right? you realize Democrats passed the Civil Rights Bill right?

Just for the sake of the knowledge and the argument, I decided to investigate your claim.

After 54 days of filibuster, Senators Hubert Humphrey (D-MN), Mike Mansfield (D-MT), Everett Dirksen (R-IL), and Thomas Kuchel (R-CA), introduced a substitute bill that they hoped would attract enough Republican swing votes in addition to the core liberal Democrats behind the legislation to end the filibuster. The compromise bill was weaker than the House version in regard to government power to regulate the conduct of private business, but it was not so weak as to cause the House to reconsider the legislation.[18]
On the morning of June 10, 1964, Senator Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.) completed a filibustering address that he had begun 14 hours and 13 minutes earlier opposing the legislation. Until then, the measure had occupied the Senate for 60 working days, including six Saturdays. A day earlier, Democratic Whip Hubert Humphrey of Minnesota, the bill's manager, concluded he had the 67 votes required at that time to end the debate and end the filibuster. With six wavering senators providing a four-vote victory margin, the final tally stood at 71 to 29. Never in history had the Senate been able to muster enough votes to cut off a filibuster on a civil rights bill. And only once in the 37 years since 1927 had it agreed to cloture for any measure.[19]
On June 19, the substitute (compromise) bill passed the Senate by a vote of 73–27, and quickly passed through the House–Senate conference committee, which adopted the Senate version of the bill. The conference bill was passed by both houses of Congress, and was signed into law by President Johnson on July 2, 1964.[20]
Vote totals
Edit
Totals are in "Yea–Nay" format:
The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%)
Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%)
The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%)
The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%)

By Party
The record of the roll call vote kept by the House Clerk on final passage of the bill
The original House version:[21]
Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[22]
Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[21]
Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[21]
Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
By party and region
Edit
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that had made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[23]
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%) (only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%) (John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%) (only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

MMore democrats voted AGAINST the civil rights bill than republicans.

MORE REPUBLICANS voted FOR the CIVIL RIGHTS BILL than DEMOCRATS!

Attached: knocks.jpg (480x360, 33K)

why do you love niggers? do you want them to fuck your daughter and your wife?

Attached: 1562720725257.png (539x717, 574K)

you like when niggers fuck your girlfriend
you want blacks to rule the world?
you believe whites are inferior?

The only reason finland remains untouched by the issues plagueing the West is because they are Asian.

niggers are going to take over the world and they will torture you and kill you for being white

>After 54 days of filibuster, Senators Hubert Humphrey (D-MN), Mike Mansfield (D-MT), Everett Dirksen (R-IL), and Thomas Kuchel (R-CA), introduced a substitute bill that they hoped would attract enough Republican swing votes in addition to the core liberal Democrats behind the legislation to end the filibuster.
>Democrats filibustered for 54 dayss to stop the civil rights bill. They railed against it.
You have no valid argument so you resort to personal attacks.
>I'm not interested in your personal attacks or your fear mongering or your divisive politics friend. I only seek the truth. Facts and evidence. All else is irrelevant to me.

Attached: great awakening hozier.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

So about the same as whites did to niggers when they took over the world? Seems fair to me

niggers have driven America into bankruptcy
why the fuck would you want to help them? all of our cities are shitholes thanks to niggers. America is going to become a murderous shit heap like Brazil. niggers are more prone to criminal behavior, have invented jack shit, and have lower IQs
when shitskins come for you and take everything and kill you you will regret being a cuckservative bitch
all human history is full of bloody conquest

Attached: xuf64jkio2u01.png (728x740, 206K)

>I'm okay with being tortured and murdered
you are a next level cuckold

so white people shouldn't fight against that? do you have any fucking common sense you stupid piece of shit. how did whites kill all blacks when there are more blacks than ever

so if a nigger came to kill you and your family you'd let it happen to make up for the past? Jesus you have shit genes. you are certainly dumber than a nigger

I can hold my own, nothing will happen to me. Not so sure about amerifats who cant even get up from their couch without runnin out of breath though, but that aint my problem

Why did you reply three times my seething friend. Did you forget that this board has IDs?

If there was ever any hint if a racewar, men like this would decimate you with surgical precision.

Attached: 1568296170190.png (741x1171, 424K)

lmfao you are full of shit. your country is becoming an Islamic cuckhole and your women all suck nigger cock

I have beaten up 6 niggers
I am confident I would crush any nigger in a 5 mile radius

I called the Hebrew Israelites niggers to their faces

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

Not the nigger. I meant Tim 'MLK is my hero' Kennedy.

you sure like black cock don't you Dutch bitch?

Attached: fef35a5db3b164407917447fc8e655e04786cf40b8a4a5f447ca8a47f1ee8ddf.jpg (3666x2144, 1.82M)

plenty of closet racist fighters who are better than him
Tyson Fury hates Jews

I was more referring to his military background.

But you're wrong about Tyson Fury. He would stomp you into a puddle of your own piss for being anti-black.

>He would stomp you into a puddle of your own piss for being anti-black.
prove it, faggot

nope he'd stomp your ass into a puddle for being a nigger lover
Hulk Hogan also hates niggers

literally how do you benefit from being a nigger lover?

anyone is pro nigger is a fucking idiot, period

Don't let the jews get you!!
Join us on Discord /7Px5cR

Cucks started wars in middle east. Yeah. What a weak bait.

e3

The Netherlands is still by far and large a racist country lol. We are just good at pretending otherwise

oh so now you want to be racist
a minute ago you were telling me how racism was bad.

I didnt say its good or bad, i just said that the Netherlands is racist and not le cucked like you think it is.

sure you didn't, cuck