Even you guys gotta admit this is fucked up

Even you guys gotta admit this is fucked up.

Attached: IMG_4567.jpg (606x828, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stamfordadvocate.com/news/amp/Affidavit-Tanya-McDowell-offered-to-sell-drugs-1421618.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indeed. Jews get away with everything is also a problem. The ADL exists to free Jews from any legal persecution for their crimes and ensure they get a Jewish judge who will give them a favorable sentence.

Doesn't pass the smell test. Nigger mom most likely had prior crimes or had to do more than just fill out paper work in the wrong district (i.e. steal someone's id).

you think any of these people give a shit about reform, but have you noticed they only speak up in retribution?
this isn't about helping McDowell, it's about punishing Huffman
criminal justice reform means not going full rape factory on either of these women
Bernie's a piece of shit

Nope. Its just because she is BLACK. Nothing else.

>Using other people’s tax money to enroll your child in a different school that has more things that you don’t want to pay for

Vs

>Using your own money to make sure your child passes a test

Nigger was stealing vs rich cunt was bribing.

>rich people get slaps on risk
Fuck is this jew on?

It is fucked up. But Jow Forums is an NPC echochamber so if she's black then she's supposed to be in the wrong.

Attached: polball3.png (720x720, 317K)

Priors plus potential for REHABILITATION
Niggers can never be REHABILITATED.
250 YRS of Historical proof

Her biological fathers name is Maher, it's amazing what those of jewish decent can get away with.

I'm quite surprised she didn't get away scot-free. Also no priors can get you leniency. The law isn't without mercy. A lot of niggers also get free because of this until their 2nd offence. Don't delude yourself.

>two different laws have two different punishments when broken, and it we're not even getting into the difference in localization.
Goofy old man is also stupid.

Attached: 1568386484515.jpg (801x1024, 181K)

the fact that some people cant enroll their kids outside their low quality ghetto schools is one of those things that perpetuates the failure of a community, but I would like to see more than just this headline, 7 years for this seems too much

Im fine with it because niggers deserve to be dead, prison is okay though.

She got busted trying to sell drugs and pimp. OPs headlines is FAKE NEWS by REAL JEWS
stamfordadvocate.com/news/amp/Affidavit-Tanya-McDowell-offered-to-sell-drugs-1421618.php

Then she deserves life in prison

See

>he still cares over trash like justice, equality, freedom or democracy
CRINGE

Attached: 1566279601760.jpg (1437x1600, 227K)

She was sent to jail for selling drugs to an undercover officer you stupid faggot...5 min in jewgle and I’ve put jew’d you.

>most likely

No. She didn’t you stupid fucking cutlet

>>Using your own money to make sure your child passes a test
>Nigger was stealing vs rich cunt was bribing.

nah, if the rich bitch was sending her child to a publicly-funded university, then she's stealing the tax dollars i pay to support that school. and even most private schools take government money these days.

her little cunt is also stealing a spot away from someone who's had to work hard for everything they've gotten in this life.

>muh prison only because she's black
Now post the real story and her actual shopping list of crimes.

The bribe is much worse in this case

What Bernie's gay post leaves out is that the nigger didn't get 5 years for enrolling her kid int he wrong district. She got convicted of larceny for doing that, but what got her the prison sentence is selling narcotics to undercover police officers. Twice.

I mean fuck both of them, but this is another case of dindu nuffins.

>rich celebrity can afford top-tier legal representation
>homeless nog can’t

It has fuck-all to do with muh racism. O.J. Simpson killed two people and walked free for this exact reason.

How is that relevant to the case though?

>Selling drugs within school area
She's fucked

This. Most likely she was already a criminal. Nigger and activists always lie.

I’m pretty sure there were other factors, like prior records, differences in state law vs federal, etc

Nigresss deserves it for a slew of other crimes besides leaving her containment area. And your right, the jewess should go to jail.

her father was a partner at Morgan Stanley, she comes from a wealthy family. in America the rich are held to a different standard. two tier justice system.

(((Huffman)))

The very fact you are posting here disproves your assertion. And the nigress committed a shit ton of crimes besides this one.

Attached: echo chamber.jpg (1028x543, 44K)

yes, it's how Haaaarvard became a jew hive

>ADL
this is a front for MI6

This is how they do it, they show you a nigger who gets punished for a crime against Whites, then they show you a kike who doesn't get punished for a crime against Whites, then they say that (1) Whites need to be punished more (2) niggers need to be punished less (3) crimes against Whites aren't even crimes
If Leo Frank had gotten away with it, it would be look at how this White got away with it, but as it is, it's look at how this Jew was murdered extrajudicially.

>muh racist system
I wish we lived in a pro-white system but we don't.

The reality is that class matters more than race. This Huffman bitch is getting off light because she's rich and famous. Simple as. If a working class white woman committed the same crime, the law would throw the book at her.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

Huffman paid a hefty fine the black bitch is just hefty

Broke: OJ Simpson walked because justice is for sale
Sloke: Killing a coalburner and a kike isn't a crime
Woke: Killing your adulterous wife and her lover isn't a crime

Read the image retard. It says the SATs. You know, that test in middle school you take that determines how far you’ll go in life?

Why didn't Obama reform it?

Yeah, of course. It is hard to imagine there isn't more to the story if she really did get 5 years. If not, definitely fucked up and definitely bullshit.

>her little cunt is also stealing a spot away from someone who's had to work hard for everything they've gotten in this life.

>muh hard work

Grow the fuck up user

Prison for a homeless person is probably better for them

Republicans wouldn’t let him. He fought as hard as he could to make this a safer, better place to live but every single republican tried everything they could to block or stop any and all of most of his bills he put out.

Not Jewish, you retard.

>Huffman was born in Bedford, New York, into a wealthy Christian family, the daughter of Grace Valle (née Ewing; 1921–2009) and Moore Peters Huffman (1910–1987)
>She has German, English, Scots-Irish, Scottish, French-Canadian, and Irish ancestry.

If she was Jewish, her child would have been smart enough to get into the university.

Yes white-passing Jews benefit from white-privilege, you're right.

And then one day, for no reason at all...

Attached: TakeOffShorts.webm (1080x1344, 1.67M)

no, they benefit from jew-privilege.

Bernie is just running cover for his tribe. he screams muh racism which will automatically trigger a lot of people which will draw a response and everybody is bitching about nogs instead of the US having a two tier justice system.

it's how they run the game, Bernie fails to mention that the judge was appointed by Obama nor does Bernie mention that she's isn't white and a woman Indria Talwani.

Tanya McDowell makes a statement during her sentencing in Superior Court, in Bridgeport, Conn. March 27th, 2012. McDowell was sentenced to five years in prison and another five years of probation after pleading guilty to drug and larceny charges.

Yea 5 years for a protected species. It might have been 2 things.

it was an Obama appoint judge who ruled. it she a woman and a minority.

Okay, but despite the circumstances of this case, let's talk about this.

I want to ask this. Are blacks the way they are in the US SOLELY because of their race? Or is there Jewish meddling in this? They don't want them independent, free-thinking, educated. They need them as pawns. So they sell the message that you're not a "real nigga" unless you're robbing people, doing drugs, and from a bad neighborhood in TV, film, ans music. Couldn't this just be a way to keep them in their place, sell this degeneracy, and further destroy western civilization?

What's wrong with kids attending school outside their district? More educated blacks means less crime and murder.

Attached: 1568426173369.jpg (480x480, 63K)

The problem is the fucking existence of the Estate
Commie Sanders isn't the solution by a fucking mile

About the last part

Attached: IMG_20190823_224108.jpg (1024x634, 201K)

shouldn't you be in school, child?

>If she was Jewish, her child would have been smart enough
Kikes are pretty fucking dumb, on average. They have outliers that can be extremely smart, but it isn't the norm.
Similar to niggers. Kikes are basically niggers.

>More educated blacks means less crime and murder.
You are that much of a retard to think jews don't control what is teached in schools? The school system is a brainwashing tool for masses to love the Estate to begin with, niggers shouldn't be in school, they should be reading good books in a library

How is what she was convicted of relevant to the comparison to another person convicted of a completely different crime?

Are you actually pretending to be retarded.

>5 years in prison for putting your kid in the wrong school

Yeah that's fucked up. That's a fine offence, not a jailtime offence.

While the sentence was bullshit for huffman the sentencing guidelines for that crime actually would have hit her with lesser charges but since she is who she is the judge changed it to be "harsher"

moving to israel is an intelligence test, goyim. if a jew is smart, he doesn't move to israel.

The whole "rule of law" thing has always been a joke, and there is no way to change that. We live in a hierarchy, as biology dictates. Things are better when you have money and power. Everyone knows this with an IQ over 80.

>racist
>comparing a homeless mom with a wealthy actress mom
Bernie, I...

Cool bro, you used your 1 post to say this? Thanks for the contribution: connecting being BLACK to drugs and pimping.

The problem is, he cherry picked something.
I'm sure you can find other white people who got unjust sentances, but Bernie just picks the most unjust sentance for a black woman and the most lenient sentance for a white woman, then screams racism

In America it’s a felony to enroll a black child in a good school. She deserved every minute of her sentence

I've debunked this image dozens of times. Even one of the sources it proclaims found Jews have a 100 IQ, the Backmann study, actually found that they had an average verbal IQ of 108. Maybe you should do your own research instead of letting a sloppily strewn together image someone else made do your argumentation for you.

The majority of people in the US with an IQ of 160 or higher are Jewish despite their small population size. 48% of the medical students at Columbia in 1920 were Jewish before quotas were imposed.

They left out the part where she also sold narcotics to cops. Twice.

white-passing Jews ARE white-privelege. that's what the term is based on. unfortunately and against popular belief, whites are so non-racist that they don't get that there are race imposters among us giving us a bad name.

Attached: EC657167-0C51-4788-835A-B5C3FB2152D6.png (438x1352, 680K)

>commit first degree larceny
>innocent

You fucking commies.

The only real crime is improper representation dumbass.

I thought it was funny. Niggers are pretty dumb and think their skin color is the only reason they are punished.

>(((HUFFMAN)))
wow I didn't know the bern was an anti-semite

She has a nice fartbox.

I already know Jews control the majority of what's taught in schools. I'm only saying education is going to be better in the nicer, well-funded Jew-controlled school rather than the shitty Jew-controlled shool. They would also develop better socially in a more civilized environment. And they're definitely not going to be encouraged to read books when they're not in school.

I could be wrong about this. If majorly white schools were overwhelmed by mass amounts of blacks I can see that there could be bad repercussions. I just think blacks need better education.

Top kek, get bent, niggerlover. I knew it had to be something like this.

>But larceny wasn’t the only charge McDowell faced. In 2011, she was arrested again, this time on suspicion of attempting to sell drugs to and offering an undercover police officer a prostitute.

>McDowell was sentenced to five years in prison and five years probation after being convicted of first-degree larceny in the school case as part of a plea deal struck with prosecutors. Had she not taken the deal, McDowell could have faced decades in prison.

Bernie is correct, Jews get away with too much

motherfuckers will start telling black murderers get death penalty for unlawful discharge of weapon

>huffman
jewish privilege.

>maybe you should do your own research
yeah I'll go round up some jews and IQ test them
>maybe you should make your own twitter
yeah I'll develop an infrastructure that'll get cockblocked by the one in place
>maybe you should make your own society
>civil war erupts to stop me from making my own society
heeb alert.

Attached: you.png (300x168, 60K)

average Jow Forumsack jacks off to this, it's the billionaire cock stuck in their throats that deprives the brain of proper oxygen flow

The actual sentence should have gotten was fine/community service/probation but since the fine is irrelevant when you're rich and as a celebrity community service can be anything you're doing with your time for free the only thing she would have faced is probation. But when you're a millionaire living in a mansion probation changes nothing for you so the judge actually swapped probation for the 2 weeks in jail as that's all he really could do to have some sort of punishment.

says the federally-backed fake anarchist...

Surprisingly this seems to be what he often is getting at.
>cracking down on big banks, Wallstreet, the 1%, corporate giants, Israel
No idea what the fuck his game is.

Funny how judiciary systems are racist ONLY when shitskins are a major part of a given population.

Attached: 0.jpg (570x779, 55K)

Will you stop blaming everything on other races like a literal nigger?

We are trying to have an intelligent political discussion on Jow Forums and you are clearly a racist person projecting without fact checking. People like you are why this place has a bad reputation. You really sound uneducated. Smoke a joint and read for 10 years then come back and post.

Thank you for your consideration.

>100 IQ is smart
Sure thing, bucko

>The majority of people in the US with an IQ of 160 or higher are Jewish despite their small population size
Sauce?

>48% of the medical students at Columbia in 1920 were Jewish
That is a result of nepotism you room-temperature IQ kike

>Not allowed to enroll your child in any school you want
>Have to enroll your child in the worst school

America

If they're so smart then we'll see how difficult it is to get them all relocated to Israel once the awakening happens

Attached: typical bernie voter.jpg (351x370, 47K)

He's just triggering you with subversion to focus on his racist views.

>stay on topic
>Jow Forums is a place for int-
Oh fuck it fuck him fuck you fuck niggers and fuck jannies

>you guys gotta admit this is fucked up
We don't have to do shit, nigga. We do it for the lulz.

That's very anti-semitic

>SATs determining how far you go in life
lmao

>French-Canadian
Shes a heeb.

all whites belong in prison

Awakening to your own Jewish admixture or have you not sent your DNA in yet for testing?

Either that or you are a filthy mutt at least there is no way in hell you are some white God. Please post your inherited Gene's superior race holder. You are so superior because you are white :^)