If an ethnostate is better than a multicultural state, why is America superior to Japan?

If an ethnostate is better than a multicultural state, why is America superior to Japan?

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.png (1200x800, 6K)

is america really superior?

We really aren't.
Flooded by spics, burdened by niggers, corrupted by kikes, Japan is a utopia compared to us.

>America
>superior to anything
Y I K E

Economically, sure.
But I'd take Japan's social cohesion over a superior economy any day.

I could strangle any American to death and I wouldn’t feel a thing. I’d feel worse about accidentally stepping on a snail. You obese retards are nothing.

Japan has almost no crime and an economy bigger than the USA if you think about the size difference.

>t. American
Come home, Daniel.

>20 trillion debt
>good economy

Attached: 1429410993988.jpg (1462x1462, 298K)

Based

It isn't and you suck cock

What do you think of Russia?

America has half a billion people, 50% of which are assorted non-whites and their day-to-day life makes dystopian novels look like optimistic fantasies.

No way.
I'm only here for the guns and that's leaving.

#REKT

>Comparing america 100 years back in time with todays america

They are in the same downward spiral as we are.

it isn't.
t. visited/lived in both countries

Agreed. I cant even kill a snail but if i had an american ifront of me i would probably cause him some severe bodily harm.

That is highly subjective.
What made America so powerful was 90% white population. Americas power is waining. Only Trump is keeping us afloat.

Implying a manlet Jap COULD strangle an American to begin with.

Attached: 1567990107985.jpg (306x306, 20K)

An ethnostate is better for white people because other races drag us down because we do it better than them.

OBVIOUSLY a black ethnostate would be...Africa. Because that's what Africa is. And it's a hellscape.

Meanwhile in reality they just have to tip your fatmobiles over and youre done.

Yeah. Your neck is probably to fat to get a good grip around.

We didn’t ruin your little country Sven.

Read history of ww1 and 2. America is bigger, safer, more arable, and profitted from war

Sorry Japboy, but I'm going to have to agree with . The average American can easily physically defeat 99% of even Jow Forums SE/E ASIANs. You guys are like twigs.

Superior militarily and economically sure, but are those really the only standards you think are important?
Also imagine if Japan had as much natural resources and land as the US, do you think the US would still even be superior in those aspects anymore?

You're late for watch, Seaman Timmy.

Who's going to collect on that debt?

It's really not.

based

How is America superior to Japan?

Attached: japanesevsamer.jpg (1512x902, 342K)

the land

Yes,of course.

Why do you think we are better than Japan? Have you been there? I'm from NYC, tokyo/osaka>NYC in every single way. Their women? Quiet, obedient, loyal and they still have a sense of humor and work to laugh. Their schools? Decimate ours. If you're a wagie in Japan you could still afford a family (barely). Their families are still intact and divorce is rare as Hell. Like what's better about USA? It's gdp and military? Why would I even care?

based

The average life of Japanese is better than the one of American.

The idea of a little Jap writing this made me fucking cry.

Attached: 1446471591905s.jpg (250x250, 13K)

The crime rate is low so watching the news would be great Japan looks relaxed and comfortable except for Tokyo and tsunamis earthquakes and scooters.
Must be because they look the same?

I’m no expert though and what’s life without crime murder and death? Again the news.

Attached: 527BD31B-C3C7-44F9-A4D2-8258968F2600.jpg (616x960, 173K)

Japan is all good samurai san

Only white america is superior.

It's not.

Nigger tier. If we had gibs etc etc etc

No one wants to be American in Japan, because Japanese loves Japan very much.

Attached: 8cc815a96205d790d8a9800990cc2156-670x443.jpg (670x443, 38K)

Which one has more rapes and murders, and is overall more violent?

OP is a jew. All jews need to branded with a physical and digital signature. Like a star or something.

Yeas you did. You destroyed the entire europe by implementing the american schoolsystem after ww2.

Everything that is happening in euripe are to blame the americans for.

Life in the big cities seems pretty stressful in Japan but what is it like to live in a more rural area?

You had a point until you blamed is for "Everything in eurip"

Did our post war influence on your schools also erode your masculinity? You don't think there's anything you did to yourselves in the last 70 years? No, cause America stole your balls, right sven?

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

I did my PhD in Tokyo and I left my bicycle outside the labs with no lock every day for 3.5 years (for the first 6 months I locked it then realised it really want necessary) and it was never stolen.

One day I went out with my coeds and got absolutely wasted on sake, they tried to stop me but I ran off into the night like a moron, drunk as hell.
They called the police to find me, meanwhile I apparently ended up in a backstreet where an old Japanese grandma found me, took me to the police who I was able to show my apartment on my map on my phone. They drove me home and an officer came by the next morning to check I was OK. He said there was no trouble this time but not to do it again or I would be fined.

I can't imagine any of those situations playing out anywhere in the west.