Why haven’t you taken the NEET pill

You hate multicultralism, the bankers, degeneracy, and the overall downfall of western system, yet here you are feeding the very system you hate.

Stop being a wagie. You’re slowly destroying your soul day by day.

Attached: 5D1F3A46-DBBA-4F57-AB74-A0CBE4C8D5BE.jpg (660x436, 280K)

>Jow Forums meme

Shouldn’t you be working wagie?

Tell me how I can help, user.

Because it isolates you, takes all meaning from life and makes you miserable? I don’t even mind working because I like my colleagues.

wagie? wagies get laid

>takes all meaning from life and makes you miserable?
So wageslaving?
>implying sex is the only thing in life that matters

apply for NEETbux

>makes you miserable
¿Que?
Having the time to do what you want, got o bed and waking up at any time you want makes you miserable? But slaving makes you happy?

even if that was truth, it would be a very small price to pay

Attached: B yourself.png (500x367, 48K)

user, I'd much rather live like a hippie while my parents pay for me to get a compsci degree. They won't make me get a job as long as I'm enrolled in full-time units. I get student bux and have to put very little effort in compared to my classmates to get good grades. When I'm done, I can get a bullshit job as a codemonkey. What will you do when your parents perish, NEET?

Being a neet puts you at the mercy of others.

>neet bucks.
>American.
Are you a black?

I don't even know how Americans can neet it up.

Attached: 1568374261375m.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

>muh dick
disgusting

I need food and shelter that’s why

Have you tried having sex, incel?

Every neets are welcome.
Join us on Discord /7Px5cR

How the fuck am I supposed to be a NEET in a non-USA country? I don't have autism nor any life threatening conditions. The only mildly concerning thing i have is minor thalassemia. So what can I do to leech of my government like a nigger gypsy?

What happens to NEETs when their parents get sick of paying for everything?

Because I work for only 3-5 hours a day 120 some odd days a year and make 80k, and that’s just from my full time job. I intend to achieve “NEET” status once I hit 40 or so and own another 2 or 3 rental properties.

Attached: C65D61C0-CEDE-4415-916F-9B3FD3685090.jpg (383x337, 63K)

Not enough gibs

only to spawn more wagies you need to wagie more to upkeep, muh dick thinking right here

wage slaved for 6 years, got me literally no where, taxes kept increasing, women began going missing, faggots increased, chinese products increased, quality of life decreased, fat fucks everywhere, undesirable women everywhere, single women with kids increased, nigger crime rampant, illegal immigrants everywhere.

>being NEET
>Being a wagecuck
Lel I pity both. Take the salarypill you fucking pathetic fucks.

>2019
>not living deep inside a forest in a comfy cave & living off the land hunting & gathering

Too much onions in the world today

>having a wage/salary is being a slave
You guys are fucking dumb. It's being in debt that makes you a slave.

Attached: 1fa9c3aef6d06512cc4256bf141c16a1.jpg (236x236, 19K)

Would if i could
The only adult neets are housewives and im male
So suicide it is
Fuck working 40 years while the government dews me

Neither one inherently makes you happy. Whichever one exposes you to friends and esteem will make you happy. Some people have better work lives, some people have better home lives.

NEETs barely go out though. Most of them have zero social lives because they never meet new people in their basements. Wage slaves are unironically happier than they are. “Doing things they enjoy” might as well be read as playing vidya all day.

I've been neet my entire life
The isolation is driving me nuts tho

Attached: 1532318494706.png (798x490, 95K)

there needs to be more threads like this. No one cares about abortion or tax BS.

Waging does stimulate, but some NEETs also have social lives, DnD groups and bullshit like that. There's no guarantee either is happier than the other though. A customer service rep is going to be sadder than a stay-at-home NEET that lives for DnD night each Thursday evening, for example.

im not allowed to be neet as im not allowed to even apply for neetbucks. the up side is my job is to shoot guns, tie knots and drive boats.

Speak for yourself, nigger

i once hated this welfare life, probably because i have it unironically but now i am thanking the king of my country that i am allowed to have it since there is literally 0% you can get out of a job if you do not make ATLEAST 2000 Euros Netto, and let that be a impossible as frick job haha

everybody gets between 1400-1600 a month netto after taxes, They get raped by not having certain financial perks like Rent subsidising (what everybody applies for when they can even find a place to live) so when you earn 1600 a month you in fact earn only about 1300 since rent subsiding is 300 Euros max haha

It is messed up here and i Pray every day for the people who are out there working hard for my monthly bread, Forever thankful and i hope that there will be a good way out / fair salary coming soon for all Dutchies!

Attached: 1565942290283.png (700x700, 615K)

As a unironic N33T i do have to admit that most (about 90%) of Dutch people ONLY have their jobs, No social life even if they have friends because they never go anywhere on the weekends, always whining ends on end about gas money, And looking down on ANYONE, i mean ANYONE who earns less then them, The Dutchie you spoke with is literally that and it is pathetic to be honest that they always use "colleagues are fun" etc as an example ala Coping.

How do you even apply for Neetbuxs? I don't k no own cause i never been dependent on such welfare programs.I've been a wagie forever I can use a break.

Attached: 20190826_022108.jpg (4128x2322, 2.16M)

Kicked out by the bank

Using paper money already makes you a slave. Your purchasing power can be legally set to zero overnight.

virgin card vs paper chad

So?
Use the useless paper to make money moves.
Invest, buy, flip. Do whatever, just be smart.

I'm not a wagie I'm on a good salary faggot and I'm not in a job where I have to interact with customers

Don't you bike everythere?

But I like having nice things and have a comfy office job.

I’m about to break my neet streak and start my first day of work.
I’m sitting in the parking lot right now. I feel so stressed, I don’t want to go in. Also i have terrible gas today and am expelling reptile exhibit farts.
I get 380$ in unemployment, I’ll be earning LESS if I work here.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

I am also NEET. But I have to work for the NEETbux in a communtiy owned company. I spend more money going to work than I make.

Good luck user, but stop eating the reptiles ;^)

I will rather have money and fit rather than be a poor fat piece of shit

go to work you lazy fuck

What do you do?

I have.
I haven't worked in 10 years. I live a very low budget but comfy life.

>just leech off the government like a nigger, bros!
The NEET life style makes a man lazy and docile, while providing nothing to their country. Fuck off.

Attached: 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻.jpg (143x255, 4K)

back in 2007 it was easy to fake some disease and the doctor would give you a neetbux pay. Today its almost mission inpossible. No matter how sick you are genuinely they kick you to work

just remember that retail places are filled with idiots and if you're slightly above average intelligence you can become a manager in 2 years or less.

Being a neet usually fucks your social life. Your firends have few free time while you have a lot, and you don't have the money for many activities with them. Would be sustainable if you know a number of people with the same lifestyle so you can have a social life and some productive activities

the Neet cult is a cope club. just admit how soul-crushing it is to have no friends and no real wealth. Now consider that every day spent wallowing permanently chips away at your chance of ever being normal and happy.

I didn’t go in. They didn’t even call me. Guess it’s back to the job hunt.
I think i need to see a psychologist.

Are you going to hire me?

You don't become a manager by being smart, you do it by being completely useless and treating people one of two ways: kiss their ass and be besties if they're higher than you and treat them like shit otherwise.

we are born to be slaves, to feed the machine... neets cheated the system

>tfw you dont have a six figure federal cleared job monitoring dangerous white Nationalists on a futaba image board.

If you aren't paid to be here the you are a literal cuck

Attached: 1556635655631.gif (384x372, 1.84M)

Take the smallbusinesspill instead.
>Work the hours you want to work
>Take the days you want, vacation when you want
>Any money that isn't tied up in running the business is completely yours, not getting the scraps for the work you put in, but getting the whole damn steak
>Get to laugh at the wagies you hire when they're sick but have to come in because they can't afford to go to the doctor to get a note
Start a business. All I did was buy a rundown truck, a mower, a blower, a weed whacker, an edger and a powerwasher five years ago and I have been living the high life ever since. My first house is completely paid for, so I bought another, and I'm renting it out to a wagie for two hundred dollars a month more than the mortgage payment costs. That wagie is paying my mortgage and giving me a profit, when he could have got a mortgage for less than he's paying me for rent.

Nigga please, not educating yourself or learning skills while you sit about pulling the cock and balls of yourself is just as pointless as working.
>He isn't trying to git gud for when it all does collapse

Attached: 37876137_2112365862337233_2238405124949016576_n.png (874x354, 144K)

>implying sex is the only thing in life that matters

I mean, for the average normal dumbfuck it is

rather be either a NEET or a billionaire, nothing in between is worth it

>Neet makes you suicidal.
>waging makes you suicidal.
Suicide it is.
I'm free.

Wish I could just upload my conciousness into the matrix/internet at this point desu 3d is fucking boring it's 3/4 being handicapped by this dumb normal body and 1/2 sleeping because my fucking normal brain needs to defrag and purge neg chemicals or whatever the fuck

Seriously fuck wage slaving for absolutely no reason.

Hopefully I'll upload my DNA into some female recepticle and die

Attached: sample_5adee9e942680f299ecb9ad528712b35.jpg (850x1039, 190K)

I like having good food
>government give no neet bux
>banks are on the verge of losing 200.000 millon dollars in my country, all the life saving of the population will be gone
>innawoods is possible

>I’m about to break my neet streak and start my first day of work.
If you read Meditations you would be using your NEET time to improve the social structures around you (start a club, teach some fight kids boxxing etc).

>200.000 million
It's called "200 billion"

Make sure you get an internship bro. I fucked up and didn't and finding a full time job has been tough.

Also, why not take your money out of the bank in gold or dollars?

A man should work. It is good for mental health. Not wage slave, but meaningful work of creation. If you don’t work, you don’t eat.

>"It's for your own good, why won't you do what's for your own good goy"
>"if you don't work you don't eat goy lol"

Ha no true student of Marcus Aurelius would ever be content with being a NEET. Thats a really ironic post

No its Saturday they are on their 48 hour brake

I would like to be a farmer, but I don't know how to farm…

You have to be rich to be a farmer in the western world anyway

I have bills to pay. Not all of us have the privilege of not having white niggers for parents.

Attached: 20190723_145332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

You're a nigger.

I like money too much.
I like owning my own vehicles, I like having 10 acres of land for my dogs and dirt bikes, I like being able to go on vacation, and I like ordering gofast parts for my race car.
If my only hobby was video games and jerking off, then perhaps NEET life would be for me.

Attached: 0BB1C304-16C4-484A-B80B-F51E04A4955A.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Buy Link. $1000 EOY

I hate being poor

>things that neets don’t actually do

Why the fuck are you bragging on Jow Forums/pol/ of all places? How fucking sad is your life?

Attached: 5567b34ca9f32.jpg (610x406, 75K)

Stay strong walmart-san.

My parent's house is Worth 500-750k I have to split money with my brother.
let's say that I got 250k, can I do anything with it?

Right now I work as sales executive in UK for an Italian firm, the life is killing me...i don't have time to train, to study, to be me...I don't hate the idea of working but I don't see the point in making someone's else millions (literally) while i got 30k a year.

I am thinking ways to snap out of this life.

Attached: clown.jpg (1280x732, 63K)

>Jow Forumstards
>having social lives

What alternatives do I have? I'm open to them.

Attached: retarded boxer.gif (645x773, 41K)

Being a security guard is where it’s at. Especially night time in a good neighborhood. Free money for doing next to nothing.

Attached: F746D703-4E7B-4B02-8791-96716639D018.gif (244x140, 794K)

Most people hate their jobs and have no real meaning in life. Their spergy attacks on NEET is just a coping mechanism to hide that fact (including from themselves).

That said, NEETdom isn't the salvation necessarily either. If it can help you do what you truly enjoy and do so productively (i.e being more than just a passive consumer), then good. But better to be a part-time NEET and part-time worker in something with has extremely high pleasure for you but not necessarily easily monetisable(in other words, people who truly love programming are a small minority. Same with options trading etc). Money is important, but only as a means to an end. And if you live in a country where NEETbux is plentiful, then it can help you do what you enjoy doing if you cut down on unnecessary expenses (say, a decent $200 Android instead of a $1100 iPhone).

Attached: 1561364419480.png (640x640, 492K)

Take the pilot pill
>make six figures
>get to chill in the sky most of the time
>work for 2-3 days, have the rest of the week off
>current global shortage of pilots

Attached: 2CACCB4C-2A39-4ABD-AB21-40BEC48DDAAD.jpg (426x1334, 679K)

>current global shortage of pilots
Autopilot

> trying to impress Jow Forums

truly a sad tryhard.

See this
And be amazed at what free money looks like

Not unless you move to Greenland

NEET threads remind me how fucked the world is. It's interesting to hear that every other job is just as fucked up as the places I worked at.
This system is not healthy

Literally nothing will get better until the boomers die off

>stop being a wagie
>become a neet
what a retard
NEET stand for Never Employed something something. a wagie is employed and will never be a neet.
you are fucking retarded as fuck

There has to be a term that encompasses having a job where you do fuckall and get paid for it

Attached: 5CF421BA-2540-4AA8-882D-AF2E06015996.jpg (750x678, 40K)

>wasting thousands of precious hours of your one and only life working for the Jews
Cope harder wagie.

Attached: CEE0682B-314A-4B20-8072-BBE65B0D1349.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Because the little competence I have can help contribute to the lives of others.

Sure you can argue the system is broken, but nobody chose to be in it. Why not help your fellow man in his suffering?