SJW Blocking Joker From Release for its Redpill Message

Happening!

Attached: A1512B75-B2AF-4C8F-9549-911DD2D7942B.jpg (1440x2327, 1.38M)

That’s not a happening you fucking retard. Go back to rebbit.

Attached: 20190829_193210.png (1280x1280, 458K)

It’s all just manufactured d&c crap. The media is surprisingly good at creating fake conflict over nothing

>HollyJew
>redpilled
pick one

This movei has been labelled everything negative and a danger before the false flag even happened.

Its such obvious psyop

haha that's fucking brilliant
>pretend a group of idiots condemns your product
>nearly all people will dislike said idiots, thus they will do the opposite of what the idiots say
>sell a shitload

Attached: 1552992354443.jpg (570x570, 47K)

Or just modern marketing.

They’re communists...they don’t believe in money.

>leftists make up stories about crazy right-wingers
>it's actually just crazy left-wingers but with some words changed
>this becomes "you"
>"you" are now "Joker", the giggly insane autistic clown-man

Director of the film is jewish.
The guy acting the joker is jewish.
The media saying that this film is dangerous is a jewish inspired meme
It is a forced meme
>Please watch our propaganda goy
No thanks.

Don't enalrge this.

Attached: JOKER-actor-director.png (1137x1158, 419K)

I love how this is unironically what the average muritard think. never change pls

Attached: Look_Son_A_Faggot.jpg (576x478, 108K)

kikes and feminists are shouting it down on rotten tomatoes

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (1500x944, 315K)

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (783x944, 195K)

This.
There's a switch in sides happening from (((them))) that will become increasingly obvious with time. We should worry as they are changing gears anons. We must pay really close attention because they are going to subvert our movements really fucking hard and it's going to be difficult to see who is actually jewing who.
We have to be sharper than ever.

I bet you are a Jew. This movie is not redpilled at all and you know it

>This is truly a nightmarish vision of late-era capitalism.

Attached: 1556822823352.jpg (353x334, 16K)

I like to call it jewywood.

Of course they're afraid. This is the ultimate gamer movie. If you've seen the leaked clip, you'll know what I mean

the whole joker movie is controlled opposition as well. it's retarded shit for the twitter-tier "right wing" crowd who don't actually know anything other than that they don't like sjw strawmen.

hello fellow Jow Forumsster! I fucking love the jews too!
Isn't it awful how this other jews are trying to take down our glorious jewish movie?
long live Israel btw

Honestly we've had so many iterations of these pre-movie kvetchings and online reactions I can't tell who's jewing who at this point.

Show me one indicator that suggests this isn't just an underground viral marketing campaign laced with legit retarded SJWs.

Especially with this retardo-flags excellent point

>A red-pilled (((hollywood))) movie
Yeah naw, this shits fake as fuck

Nobody reads memeflag posts. You're only wasting your own time.

>HOLY SHIT A JEWISH MOVIE SO DANGEROUS
I love the jews and support Israel btw.

Attached: jewker.jpg (1318x3345, 1.97M)

So much shit being thrown over this movie, I'll pirate it to see if its really some sort of red pulled gamers rise up alt right neo nazi propaganda. Or just some Jewish racemixing anarchy antifa meme, then support it accordingly.

Talking about movies based only on trailers is retarded.

>the whole joker movie is controlled opposition as well.
I agree. I haven't even seen the movie and I can already tell this movie is meant to control the marginalized, low-income right-wingers' (read: white men) narrative. You get this movie and some black-flag ops to solidify the narrative to unironically turn legitimately frustrated, white men into literal cartoon villains in the public eye.

You are correct. Glowniggers everywhere.

Lol. You stay sharp goyim. Keep every one of those neurons firing at max cap. in that cute little 99 IQ brain.

>Redpill message
What message exactly?
That if you're insane you will paint your face, kill people, and then rationalize it?
Your shilling campaigns won't work. The lost children here won't see The Joker as their hero, because you portrayed him in a human light.

Your MKULTRA programing isn't working like it used to. When people know they are looking at propaganda is tends to not have the same affect.

There’s going to be a lot of fake social media posts about how amazing it is - just to give lefties the illusion that there are literally millions of nazis in America. It’s so fucking depressing how easy it is to skew reality and create division

>redpill message

So, you've seen it?

Attached: 1555025156307m.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

All in the family, American history x, etc... were all kiked up but achieved the opposite effect. People sympathized and sided with the “villain” Archie, Derek, etc.. It will be the same with this movie. Jews are just retarded.

Attached: 1E908C23-CBFD-4D78-83E6-6087963F91C4.png (500x566, 97K)

It's as if they are hiding something... Something that they know... or are at least aware of.

Attached: 1568405182564.jpg (777x758, 60K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

The whole "controversy" is PR by a kike ad firm

>he doesn't understand the difference between total control of the populace and controlling the narrative

Check under your bed schizo, a Jew might be there.

Attached: 04F93792-6F24-4E11-84D1-06D7CBB804A6.png (558x614, 45K)

This is just marketing. There is nothing dangerous about the movie, it fits the narrative already. It romanticizes mental illness and directs the anger and confusion of the mentally ill who have been dealt a bad hand into directionless rebellion against nothing.
It's just like the Heath Ledger joker. It's the reason ''we live in a society'' is such a meme. There is no meaning behind any of this, it's just something edgy you're supposed to think is cool. When you actually look at any of these characters, there is no meaning behind them. For the last 10+ years they have been pushing this edgy Joker who has a message which starts riots and people side with Joker and his ideology, Dark Knight did it, the Gotham TV show did it and this one is doing it, but none of them have a message, it's just a guy in makeup laughing.

The marketing tactic is to portray this as something crazy and unhinged, something that will turn people insane and they will start acting like the Joker, but the product is safe and kept PG-13. You see the people who fall for this and they aren't turned into killers, they are turned into the gamers rise up meme. These autistic people who love the Joker try to emulate it, and their version of the Joker can't even say the ''n-word'' aka nigger, as that's too edgy for them.

This. If they correctly frame the MAGA voter as potential "Jokers" then... well, isn't anything acceptable to stop the insane clown-men from acting insanely like crazy laughing clowns?

Joker is just King of Comedy with face paint on. Adding the "Joker" brand and making it a DC movie is just a marketing ploy. This has nothing to do with the DC capeshit universe.
It would be like calling any sci-fi movie in space a Star Wars movie just to put asses in the seats.
After seeing the leaked clips, this movie is nothing but cliched garbage. The writer and director/co-writer wanted a Taxi Driver/King of Comedy movie filmed in the style of Buffalo 66. Joaquin Phoenix is a younger version of Vincent Galo pretending to be Robert De Niro's character in Taxi Driver in a King of Comedy universe (Stuart Pipkin's imagination). Even the end scene when Joker goes to put another bullet in Robert De Niro's talk show host character, but changes his mind, is right out of Taxi Driver. There is nothing original in this film. It's all been done before and rehashed for millennials that haven't seen any movies before they were born.

Joaquin Phoenix is unironically whiter than 90% of Jow Forums

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that this is part of some manufactured conspiracy?

Do you genuinely have paranoid schizophrenia? Because this is EXACTLY the same sort of shit that they believe in. Unfounded conspiracy theories.

I noticed the Dutch poster has mentioned Jews. If you believe that Jews have certain behaviours that they've genetically developed, then fine, believe that. Different ethnicities will have slightly different genetics.

But to jump from that belief (that ethnicities can have slightly different genetics) to the belief that every single movie and every single journalistic piece about those movies are all orchestrated (I would assume that Jow Forums believes it is Jews that are doing this orchestration) is, of course, fucking absurd.

Joker as a movie exists because Warner Brothers want to make money with their DC IP. And some journalist has responded to this movie with their negative opinion because a) they want clicks and ad revenue, and b) it probably is their genuine opinion, because journos who are seen as being "genuine" will get a good following. Well, maybe this depends on the paper / website they're writing for. Some outlets will obviously be schlockier than others.

If you think some sort of conspiracy is at work here, which is controlling not only Warner Brothers but also whatever website OP's image is from, and that it is controlling them to such a degree that it directly influences their creative output including the articles written by their cultural critics, then please provide evidence to substantiate such a wild and unlikely theory. You fucking morons.

Attached: brainlets.png (1066x600, 276K)

Attached: 1568332607589.png (500x501, 453K)

Only three lines you've posted into this thread and you're already pulling the schizo card.

You've been made, Herschel.

I’m betting this movie sucks now

Capeshit fans are the nerdy kids that stood by when real outcasts got bullied mercilessly. I think Joker will sting extra hard for some of them.

I hung out with nerds. I was lucky to be tall enough not to get bullied too much, but kids are fucking evil sometimes. And adults raised in our school systems aren't much better. There are people in career settings who get bullied and ruined for being sightly off socially.

Joker is good. We need more joker and we need to shout down anyone who tries to skew it as glorifying violence rather than exposing a seriously uncomfortable truth that 90% of the population doesn't want to admit they are complicit in.

This is the end of the Instagram "I'm better than you" Twitter dunking journalist doxxing kids bullshit era. Actual real empathy will hopefully follow, or at least we can start addressing the biggest offenders that are ruining our communities and social landscape.. Journalists, Instagram scum, celebrities, and the wealthy tech elite

Attached: 8CDC5A59-7828-41D1-ACD0-82B3AAA506D5.jpg (600x480, 35K)

Hi Kathleen, how's it going?
Can't stand that you've been found out, huh?

Clown man bad

You should look at this post too: Then you should check yourself into a mental health institution.

Attached: tin foil hat.jpg (472x472, 66K)

This joker is rated R though.

Don't pull The Dark Knight into this. Heath Ledger's performance as the psychotic Joker was fucking amazing, and I don't care that after all the years of buzz you're now too cool to admit that after all the NPCs noticed it too. I mean, associating yourself with NPCs even by proxy is unacceptable to you.

If yo think The Dark Knight's joker was just a nihilist, "a dog chasing cars" you ARE one of the NPCs you so hate. That character was a glimpse to the mind of (((them))). The purpose in itself is from bringing down maximum destruction, pain and despair to everyone around them, especially those who dare to have faith in anything, let alone the West.

>yes, become a nihilistic terrorist, you'll look cool!!!

I don't post very often, but I have to post to say how obvious a shill thread these jokester threads are. Bad news faggots, no Hollywood movie is red pulled, it's just further subverting expectations to make you feel everything is okay, for now. It's not, don't believe the hollyjews.

This. The reason why journos are afraid of the movie is because it exposes their cruelty.

What it's rated and what it should be rated is two different things.
These whole movies are filmed like they are PG-13 because it needs to be squeaky clean. They tone down everything which would cause an R, there's very little blood if any, no gore, no sex, no swearing or very little swearing. You can watch any of these movies and if someone told you that they are PG-13, you would believe it.
These are PG-13 movies with an R rating, as the R rating makes the movies look more taboo.

I wouldn't say it's ALL manufactured conspiracy. Like, I'm sure there's plenty of dipshits out there posting about how we should boycott Joker because of incels, or whatever. But I think media outlets definitely do pick and choose what social media posts they make a big deal out of and blow out of proportion for the outrage ratings. And I'd imagine that Warner Bros probably doesn't mind the free publicity. It's the internet retard -> media ratings -> Hollywood profits jewish circlejerk that's been going on for years now

Attached: 1561574047991.jpg (778x675, 200K)

This movie is the joke. Two jews were sitting around talking about super hero fatigue, and one said to the other "Let's make a Joker movie." and the first guy said. Come on faggot, no way. People really liked the dark knight but it became pure cringe to dress like the joker. thats the faggiest thing you can do. And then there was that last joker movie with jared leto that was fucking awful. there's no way we could sell that again. you gotta give it a few years at least.

and the other jew rubbed his hands together.

Attached: 1553547390359.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>t. hasn't seen the leaked clip

>There are people in career settings who get bullied and ruined for being sightly off socially.
What are you trying to say here? That they're victims and we should start padding the entire world so that these poor, bawling sissies don't get their feefees hurt?

>conspiracy
that's marketing 101, moron

i rubbed my hands so fast they caught fire.

Attached: 15460818596911.jpg (183x232, 41K)

>Then you should check yourself into a mental health institution.

kek

Attached: 2019-09-14_10-01-45.png (375x343, 152K)

More like Jews are so cheap they want us to advertise their movie for them

Sauce?

why don't they like it?

something something incel something white male something misogyny blah blah. you know how it goes

Do people really think there will be mass shootings because of this film?

Not because but in tandem to.

That's a marketing ploy. The film is made almost entirely by Jews. Thomas Wayne is the enemy, a Trump stand-in. Arthur is the incel who starts an occupy wall street uprising.

They want to use YOU as soldiers against your own people.

The message is even more subversive than that.
>If you become an alt-right incel you'll look jewish

it's just a meme on tv, but journos will be stupid enough to believe it

Why so serious?

Attached: 1567111802339.png (1199x1024, 264K)

>Make the Joker a misunderstood incel
>people sympathize with him
>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

The Joker has appeared before the audience before.

Attached: 1547981703174.jpg (349x524, 32K)

Nobody is blocking this shit from being released. There is no "redpill" message.
This overhyped marketing campaign is just as obvious as the recent Dave Chappalle one.

>But I think media outlets definitely do pick and choose what social media posts they make a big deal out of
Yes, they want to generate outrage so they get clicks and advertising revenue. But the posts I was replying to seemed to imply that whoever wrote this article is part of the same conspiracy that made the movie. It's all just "manufactured d&c crap" and "controlled opposition".

I guess a lot of people on Jow Forums (not you, but the people I was originally responding to) have paranoid schizophrenia.

So you think this journalist is being directly told to write this article by the same people who made the movie? If that's what you believe, where's your evidence?

Fucking moron.

This.

Attached: 1556550578299.jpg (502x1024, 95K)

OMG I LOVE CAPESHIT NOW

THE JOKER IS SO BASED HAHAHAHA HE IS LITERALLY OURGUY

THIS MOVIE IS SO FUCKING REDPILLED HAHAHAHHA

HONK HONK

GET IT? CLOWN WORLD HAHAHAHA

WHAT A GREAT MOVIE

Attached: 1562253983538.png (454x520, 7K)

The movie was made by a jew, joker the character was made by 2 jews, the actor is a jew,

SJWs are so nutty it is hard to know if all this commenary is viral marketing and or expressions of genuine anger about a film that creates sympathy for a white male. No reason it can't be both. I'll find a way to see it w/o paying.

guys literally a nigger love.

Attached: zazie-spotted[1].jpg (1000x500, 192K)

true but they lap it up, so they keep making it. just look at fucking spoderman

Dunno. But it does have that vibe of being sympathetic towards the mass shooter mentality. "Society has pissed me off so instead of learning the proper lessons and becoming a decent member of society, I'll shoot up the place."

nice spelling, mutt

This. Well said.

It's made by Hollywood kikes desperate for money.

Kikewood is dying.

I can see the headlines now “out of respect for the victims and their families the cast and director have decided to pull the Joker from theaters and the future of any dvd, blue ray or streaming release is uncertain at best”

>our movements
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jow Forums isn't a "movement" you fucking idiots. It's funny how Jow Forums has consistently believed since mid-2015, when Trump announced his candidacy, that they were some sort of "movement" that was going to change the western world forever.

What's happened in 4 years? Nothing. Fuck all.

Lmao you people are so fucking thick.

tarrant worshiping subhumans.

just point and laugh, Nigel.

>What's happened in 4 years? Nothing. Fuck all.
wew lad

Dilate discord tranny

woah there bong buddy put that edge in the bin.

>But I think media outlets definitely do pick and choose what social media posts they make a big deal out of and blow out of proportion for the outrage ratings

They don't do this stuff consciously, over time they've hired these far leftists as writers/critics who think these kinds of articles are great.

it's manufactured promotion. If you haven't figured out by now the best publicity is public engagement (and nothing drives that more than conflicting sides throwing shit at each other) then you need to cut down on the crayon diet

You can see in the trailer that phoenix' character is dating a black woman...

>throws random memes at a nonsensical sequence
It's like I'm talking to a bot.

>Not just anything of Pedowood production, but also a capeshit at that
>Redpilled message
Work at glownigger agencies and other circles that do social engineering must be piss easy with mutts so eager to be programmed and manipulated.