R I P yet?

Is Joe Biden dead? His chances of becoming the democrat nominee are dead right?

Attached: Boe Jiden 2020.png (651x606, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prepareforchange.net/2018/02/27/who-are-the-black-nobility/
poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2264
youtube.com/watch?v=36g8VXmQHiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 9D08250D-A7E7-4133-9A53-50A3799C0954.jpg (634x701, 102K)

WARREN!

Attached: JoeBidengrillz.png (612x412, 310K)

>His chances of becoming the democrat nominee are dead right?
Only if he wants to.

Clinton / Warren faggots, it's happening

Attached: 20190908_085200.jpg (1920x1297, 1.03M)

thats quite the transformation. and he's never going back to his previous better state either. Its rapid downhill from here, especially if he is roasted so often in the spotlight. That will create mental trauma that just plummets him further into being geriatric.
I do feel sorry for him, but i also know hes an anti-white sellout spineless traitorous shabbos goy so this moment was coming all along i think

Attached: D461393A-1F25-4C03-9526-AE4EDFE859E6.jpg (680x510, 39K)

No one ever expected Joe Biden to actually become the nominee. Especially Joe Biden. She's only there to keep his voters confined so that when the nominee is finally selected he can transfer his voters to the actual nominee he serves no other purpose

either Joe or Elizabeth?

Attached: liz warren MRI halitosis.jpg (803x810, 94K)

Bernie serves this same purpose.
Biden is supposed to collect the Hillary voters.
Bernie is supposed to collect his voters.
Then they both endorse Warren.

bingo. thats the strategy.

what if he steals the nominee though, like Clinton did? Democrats might make that same mistake, mostly because of how entrenched into the globalist elite he is, the democrat swamp. Its possible this old fart might actually go against trump. then it will be two geriatric old farts, but at least Trump is sharper and will tear Biden apart in debates. Trump will mock the shit out of him and maybe win but Biden may still win presidency, considering how much the demographics have changed, coupled with how Trump's base are ambivalent towards him for being such a MIGA failure.

Interesting times, muttoid. ;)

Attached: lip bite.gif (300x225, 1.78M)

>traitorous shabbos goy
this

Biden’s gaffes are blow out of proportion. Jow Forums need to keep tackling his pedo-style. He was correct when he said poor kids need to hear more words. And that would help there development. Don’t take the MSM bait to attack these gaffes. It’s a trick.

dude, he said kids need to learn more by listening to a record player at night. he even said "Sorry" in the same sentence for losing his train of thought while talking in front of millions of watching viewers. He's done. Toast. scrambled eggs for brains

even the dems dont like him. hes fucked

Who is the Chad in your gif related? Looks like a pro wrestler of some sort

me

Lets be real here... he’s kind of a manlet. I just want to know his name so I can tell my manlet friends there’s still hope!

id like to know here too. it's tough to google. whats the search term? "muscle bound manlet make reporter's pussy spew while she chews her lip" ?

im 6'1. Shes wearing platform shoes like arnie does

Attached: arnoldmaria.jpg (251x400, 18K)

he'll win the elections and BTFO zion don
finally we'll have a kike free USA

Attached: 67382629_601831836892243_5357093819034632192_n.jpg (960x684, 131K)

Attached: poseshoes.jpg (287x389, 16K)

Attached: 80lineup.jpg (698x235, 29K)

His teeth fell down in the last debate, he's done.

Nice

Attached: Screenshot95NormalAppImage(18).png (854x1244, 570K)

He's the only potential candidate capable of drawing in Obama-esque levels of black voters. Anyone other than Biden and it'll be another election of "spiking the white vote" and another 4 years of Trump.

You faggots dont realize that behind Biden, Warren and Sanders are all the same group of people, mainly the British monarchy

>British monarchy.

yes, its that Anglo British monarchy who rules the elite in USA, flooding the British white American stock with shit skins and constantly calling white americans "racist" for even existing. Its that pesty "british monarchy"

God damn you hun are fucking retarded sometimes

Trumps crackdown on pedo rings. Pizzagate Wikileaks exposure, Epsteins island shut down...
All this has made adrenochrome very hard to come by.

He is flailing, the candidate will probably be Warren or Sanders. However, he is still a Tier 1 candidate, he's not out yet. He still has a better chance than Yang.

>He was correct when he said poor kids need to hear more words. And that would help there development.
Only genes affect development. Fuck off.

Sorry, but Yang is a laughing stock, and doesnt get above %4 of the vote. Biden has the highest polling consistently.. Of course Biden has better chances than Yang.

I agree that it's a dumb theory, but
>flooding the British white American stock with shit skins and constantly calling white americans "racist" for even existing
Doesn't that also happen in Britain? If they do that to Britain I wouldn't really be surprised for them to do it to America.

who cares, nothing the democrat party has can defeat Trump, Bernie is their best shot

So we agree? Why are you apologizing?

The various factions of the left have only one thing in common: they deny race, and by doing so they will destroy the world.

>its that Anglo British monarchy who rules the elite in USA,
this is true, how did you find out? reading that John Birch stuff?

no, its simply because they are both controlled/poisoned by the same entity. All of Eastern Europe is unaffected. The west has been collectively hijacked by ZOG and cultural marxism since ww2. Communism somehow insulated Eastern Europe from the mind rotting, culture eroding white guilt complex

nope, Yang has a FAR better chance. He has a massive cult following similar to trump at this stage in the 2016 cycle

God I hope so. Clinton has so much baggage and it’ll be funny watching her have more mini-strokes on the campaign trail again.

sorry but I'm sorry. sorry...

But i can tell you its not the "British monarchy who set out to destroy its own people and its diaspora abroad (USA, NZ , AUS, Canada etc)
the British monarchy is just a cultural thing, but politically irrelevant. They bend their knee to ZOG, Rothschilds, Soros etc, to keep their cosy lifestyle while England becomes a white minority island of shit.

Outside social media, it really doesnt seem like Biden will lose. He has way too much black and hispanic support.

>He has a massive cult following similar to trump at this stage in the 2016 cycle

He has a cult following like Ron Paul had. And look what happened to him..

He's right user. The Crown, is the head of the financial oligarchy.
prepareforchange.net/2018/02/27/who-are-the-black-nobility/

I see your point 4 sure, but Yang is different. The Asian fan factor is an unrealized beast that nay reveal itself. Asians have more influence than you think

Tall woman pill is the best pill. Your children will be taller and stronger. Don't date midgets!

Sanders is just there to get the base fired up so that corporate democrat Warren can step in. Sanders is a fraud.

Maybe Michelle O will step up to the plate and go for it.

Look maybe in Hong Kong The British have a lasting influence. But to suggest its the "British Monarchy" who are overrepesented in politics and seeking to displace its own people with mass migration. While conveniently ignoring the huge over representation of Jews, their influence on WW2, and afterwards, feminism, mass migration, banking etc. Its nonsense and so blue pilled to say "hurr its the British MASONS who rule the world"

yes goyim, what a great smokescreen red herring. Those bloody anglos are over represented in their OWN countries, and destroying their OWN people, because um devil worship and schtuff.

funny cause im 6'1 and so is my dad, where as my mom is like 5'5, almost a midget. I dont know if height is passed down maternally user. I do know male pattern baldness is though (the mothers fathers side)

Yang has a better chance than other people polling at his level. I like Yang, and hope he wins. But get real and look at the numbers. Biden has ~30% support still, while Yang is around ~3%. That's an order of magnitude difference!

>He has a massive cult following similar to trump at this stage in the 2016 cycle
Wrong, on July 30, 2015 Trump had 20% of Republican voters and was IN THE LEAD over other candidates. Trump's situation was more closely analogous to Biden's. Media figures were just in denial about the numbers.

This post radicalized me just a little more. Thanks user

Excellent

Attached: 1568007443379.jpg (1920x1279, 395K)

>Yang is different because asian
This is the same reason people voted in the half black mutt in 2008 btw

Nigga how you run out of andrenochrome nigga? Just harvest more adrenal glands during SRI and walk away

I don't think Sanders is a fraud, but there's no denying that there's teamwork going on between him and Warren. I really wouldn't call Warren a "corporate democrat" though. She's more Machiavellian than Sanders, for sure, but I still think she has the peoples' interest at heart. I think a better term for her is "market democrat".

Warren cant get blacks and brown people. She's toast

Do your mom have tall siblings, parents or relatives? Genetics will help but it's not a gaueentee you'll be tall.
I'm 6'2, one of my cousin's is 6'7 and one is 5'11. I have an uncle who's 6'6 and my grand father is (or was ) 6'2. All the women are above average height even the ones who married in

Weirdly I have an uncle on the same side who's 5'7 at max and his son is no taller , probably 5'6. Some people get the short end of the stick even with good genetics

Forgot to post the link on the July 30, 2015 Trump numbers: poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2264

I wouldn’t be so sure. He’s the perfect candidate for the Deep State, as he’s a fan of abusing children.

when the lens is clear..which is rare..one can visualize everything. example: whites are literally hammered by the media as racists, constantly, for the last 20 years. White kids are bullied by asians and indians because the schools teach anti-white hate constantly now. (first hand experience here) Who is driving this? Once you see it you never go back. Why do (((they))) do this to us? Because we are their slaves. And if they beat us constantly into submission by accusing us of being slave holders, racists etc..the focus is NOT on (((them)))

Hillary will win.
Get this post tattooed on your thigh

hmm.. my moms relatives dont seem that tall, i.e my uncle and grandad. it was my dad who had taller relatives.
Have to look up if theres any scientific evidence of height related genes being passed down maternally more than paternal. but i cbf and until thats confirmed, our families both having opposite results is just anecdotal, nomsayin

Attached: HEIL HILLARY.png (520x556, 478K)

cant wait for 2020 lgbt theme to be “legalize pedophilia”
vote democrat today!

The Queen isn't British you dope. Watch this film of her coronation and ask yourself "Who the fuck is this person?"

Wouldn’t surprise me senpai

for real, if the dems ran on:
legal weed, undo vape ban, decriminalize pedophilia, free college, wipe student loan debt, ...thats about tall they need to win

>Why do (((they))) do this to us?
holocaust revenge may be one reason. but even before ww2 Germany and Eastern Europe and their monarchies was devastated by (((These))) people. Have you heard that before Jewish Bolsheviks took over Russia in 1900s, they infiltrated the Royal Palace of the Romanov Ethnic Russian Royalty Dynasty, and literally butchered all of them (seriously)
It boils my blood even more so than Germany and other things, that they murdered the bloodline of the Romanov family and changed the name of St Petersberg (An ethnic russian noble who created the city) to ((((stalingrad)))
To erase any Christian, slavic ethnic identity in Russia.
And im not even Russian or affiliated with them. but this is just one example of what these FUCKING people have done to us.

Hey dope, thats what im saying. its not that the "British monarchy" is controlling everything, but more instead that they have been hijacked and compromised by the same elites in America (which was once WASP americans and is now Jewish)
What you're saying doesnt disprove what im saying, but instead backs it up.

why pretty much beg him to join the race then throw him under the bus a month later

Attached: creepyjoe.jpg (612x580, 146K)

He’s actually right y’know. You don’t get to just trash someone’s point of view without offering any contrapoints and call it a day. I guess you could, but you’re going to get called a nigger because that’s what you are. NIGGER

you Spaniards are cancerous

>British monarchy is politically irrelevant
>the queen is just a figurehead
Oh my god you have shit for brains

We dont have niggers in New Zealand. Unlike South korea who dress up in baggy "SWAG" nigger clothing, worship black basketball players, listen to hip hop because their own pathetic westernized feminist cult tiny piece of land is a joke.
The point put across, if you were concentrating and was able to open your epicantic folds any more to see whats on the screen in front of you, was that there is far more evidence and logic to suggest its Jews who have been orchestrating, spearheading and furthering white genocide and are overrepsented in the west, instead of the "British monarchy" who are implementing cultural marxism and all who suspicious have semetic features. Even the hong kong user pointed out that The British Queen has Jewish heritage.

But yno, you're a Japanese rape baby 5'7 tall korean moron who pops his colar listening to lil'wayne, so i dont expect much from you.
Dont you have to slave away right now in a foxconn factory or somethin? lol

>A korean trying to "School" white Westerners on Jow Forums that its actually the "British monarchy" who controls America and the west, and are displacing their own ethnic white disapora via mass immigration, while banning any criticism of Israel or Jews

embarrassing. Hey korean mongoloid midget, go spew your bluepill uninformed "masonry hur dur" garbage somewhere else.

btw korean, why are your women so keen for BWC?

holy shit in New Zealand we have young korean girls with nice cute pale pan faces who literally cant stop jumping on white dick. They constantly tell me when i ask "Why dont you date your own race" (because im nationalist you see) and its always "because um they're too small lol"
Sorry dude, but its one thing to tell white westerners that jews dont control our countries, and instead is some masonic British Anglo monarchy (LMAO) but its another thing when your women (Japanese comfort women) cant stop jumping on my cock.
Send more to NZ please :)

if someone makes a claim, and another person disagrees. The person who disagrees doesnt carry the burden of proof and doesnt need to "substantiate it". the burden of proof lies on the person making the original claim.
This is just basic intellectual debate 101
Instead, please give evidence that the "british monarchy" has power over British parliament, British military, and ESPECIALLY the policies and influence in USA lmao. cause thats the claim right? That the British fucking monarchy is controlling USA and pulling the strings.

Hold on a sec... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>His chances of becoming the democrat nominee are dead right?

I think so. His weird rambling story about record players should put an end to it.

Attached: JKM.jpg (1125x517, 68K)

>This is just basic intellectual debate 101

Really? Who told you that?

someone who beat me in a debate

its also just the sensible and logical option.

If someone says there is a flat earth. Its not the duty of the person listening to defend that the earth is round, but rather the person who made the claim, as nonsensical or not that it is.
Yno, common sense type stuff?

Warren will be nominee not with Clinton but with some non-white

Watch the video user.

OK

Attached: 9823423.jpg (728x500, 114K)