Ahahahahahahahhaha

Youtube channel with +1M subscribers is uploading David Icke content

youtube.com/watch?v=YTy_xZrGDa4

Attached: ahahaha.png (1270x814, 567K)

I don't get what's funny?
That channel had Icke on a number of times, and a long time ago when it was a small channel

Also that 9/11 episode is one huge red pill for a normie, you even see the host getting red pilled in real time.

>I don't get what's funny?
>british humour
I think its amusing such a large channel is putting out videos of him when hes so widely dismissed as a lunatic

He was, not anymore his shows sell out in every city, even in my backwards ass small town.

based

But lizard people...

And? Have you actually listened to his lectures on the subject or read his books?

I saw one of his lectures on agenda 21,which made sense. Are lizard people an allegory on jews? Or does he really think supernatural aliens live among us?

David Icke hasn't been considered a lunatic in this country since Savile was exposed. Icke was calling him out years before, so when he was revealed he gained a shitload of credibility.

>American humour

>whynotboth.jpeg

This is true. If he dropped the Lizard schtick he'd be v popular as more and more start to realise there is a huge gap in cause and effect that the media does not cover. Even complete normies I speak to have developed a recent respect for him.

Kek

david icke is based.
found out about him from numerous videos where he made much sense before finding out about the whole lizard people shit.
i can let it slide though because he get most of the shit right and redpills millions.

Attached: simpsons thumb.gif (498x372, 644K)

fuck david icke, fucking british faggot, he should
be put into prison, forever.

Attached: 1555363578727.jpg (220x283, 43K)

David Icke has had MSM attention in the past though..

>I think its amusing such a large channel is putting out videos of him when hes so widely dismissed as a lunatic

That's not even anywhere near the largest channel he's been on.
He's been on UK national TV show this morning and he's been on talksport recently (or whichever one it is, with eamonn holmes)

>when hes so widely dismissed as a lunatic
That's partially why they're doing it.

Book coming out or something?

Also Icke saying truths about 9/11 is likely conditioning people to not believe them. Fucking glows like fuck.

Attached: 7c83c7e4d5b5fd3c8f79e172304c4cc7868eac51009b3d5d05932c292df5c566.jpg (480x360, 15K)

How high was he when he put on this jumpsuit and was saying he was God's son?

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (233x525, 37K)

David Icke is legit, he puts on the crazy look for attention but is subtle redpilling people.

Reptilian People=Jews