Swedish men are starting to speak up

Recently a known swedish guy was saying on youtube he finally had enough and was considering moving away from his town.

He was tearing up like a little girl. This is swedish men when they've had enough.

They tear up like little girls lmao

Attached: 1YOKyQUrndzFfNo7.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ClQrzbUgCgs?t=795
youtube.com/watch?v=2WRiW1ABFGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweden is a shithole

Well at least they are complaining.

>They tear up like little girls lmao

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

He's tearing up because there aren't enough black BVLLS to fuck his wife.

But in all seriousness, I'm sure there are plenty of Swedish men that are beyond fed up. Men that could crush your disgusting little lightbulb head with their bare hands, Mohammed.

making youtube videos in swedish is pointless. you have to make them in english to get foreigners to notice whats going on. swedish government only cares about one thing and thats the image the west has of sweden

>p p pls mr abdul don't rape my daughter
>t thanks
the state of nordcucks

Attached: 1498500856391.jpg (1155x654, 196K)

link?

youtu.be/ClQrzbUgCgs?t=795

Fast foward to about 13minutes

Greeks have an inferiority complex because they haven’t produced anything for civilization in the last 1000 yrs.

true, and reminder gayreeks have the lowest birth rate in europe. those niggers will be long dead before nordcucks.

this is also the average greek dna test

Attached: GAYREEK DNA.png (607x609, 85K)

sorry what did they produce at all?

Attached: isaac-newton2.jpg (407x559, 35K)

The donut shape he is talking about is what happens in every multi-cultural country. Its hilarious how humans keep tripping on the same rock despite having a wealth of contemporaneous examples to learn from.

sodomy, womens rights, multiculturalism (look at all of the levantine and armenoid shitskins they hellenized), and bestiality.

pic related; traditional greek art of their favorite pasttime

Attached: 1404266182783.jpg (800x720, 123K)

This guy is a huge cuck, he is deluded like many others and think niggers and sand niggers will integrate and that they are not connected to higher crime etc.

everything in you muttland is made by the jews

Seething Danes

>Ja jag är libertarian

>Nej nej ni får inte bli arga i kommentarsfältet illska är feel

Yeah that faggot deleted my comments

lol I watched this entire video and not once do I think he says "muslim". Its as if these are swedish gangsters causing havoc in malmo, what a cuck

Det enda som jag vet är att i fjol hans lägenhet blev plundrat, undersökt av polisen eller nåt sånt och han blev jättesur, polisen var inblandat med det också på nåt vis. Det berättade min vän ifrån Malmö.
Men ja naturligtvis är han förföljd och speciellt i malmo med alla blattar som finns där nu är det inte skoj längre

What about greek yogurt

I want to destroy that fucking faggot.

Yeah he almost makes you think he is controlled opposition to make us look bad

Does he mention niggers?

You voted for this Mixland

Don't really remember the video i just remember cringing about him tearing up, i think there are subtitles that will translate if you wanna watch the video

I know dude i know. I was expecting some clever chap to point out the ironic fallacy that their revolutionary improvements to society were of any value at all and actually completely communist. Tiny dick demon aswell. Our gothic arcitecture is actually meaningful and much darker.

If that sculpture is a representation of a jew then i aprove. If not its garbage.

Attached: gothic cathedral.jpg (2300x1533, 1.04M)

Well me personally i voted for Swedish Democrats the same year i was old enough to vote but that doesn't really help :D

>This is swedish men when they've had enough.

Attached: ohnooothatsucks.jpg (653x477, 55K)

lmao, more or less

I knew I guy who would start crying when he got mad. That's when you got the fuck away from him because he was such and a half feet tall, two hundred bc and fifty pounds and once he was crying the next stage was a murderous rage. He was a white guy with the last name of Nillson.

Yeah well i remember we used to pick on a guy like that in school aswell.

Until he went mad he screamed and got crazy and everyone ran away in fear, but then when he stopped chasing us we started picking on him again to make him go mad again.

It's not like we were really afraid of him on one plane.

>He was tearing up like a little girl. This is swedish men when they've had enough.

Based vikings

>Calling yourself Swedish
Read or listen to Myth of the 20th century.
We are Nords. War comes. Valhalla awaits.

Hopefully Swedish men are able to kill off all the niggers, sandniggers, kikes and yellow cunts invading their country. Very slow and very painful deaths.

It would be such a shame to see Sweden go down without a fight.

that was a very strong speech, did anyone read it?

what if this is how it starts, the swede revolution

>We are Nords. War comes. Valhalla awaits.

Attached: 1560187604168.png (680x789, 715K)

>was considering moving away from his town

How brave

>I've had enough!
>...I'm moving
Damn, how will they recover?

>Post from America
>Must be an abomination

Attached: 1230172397891726.jpg (767x568, 100K)

>Did anyone watch the video
lol, this is Jow Forums, no one here knows how to read

Attached: d106d0cbfb6660d5c5b9d3fda662c3e98366aba3eb40a52b7aad084e47ae0dc0.jpg (183x255, 11K)

too bad there is no place left on earth that will be majority white by 2050

>lol, this is Jow Forums, no one here knows how to read
how is anybody able to reply to posts if they cant read?

Considering he lives in an occupied nation, and is the scapegoat race of which his occupied government wishes to pin all blame upon, It's understandable that he cannot name the problem without his video being taken down or being thrown in Swedish gulag resort for a time or something. Maybe they'd just strip him of his social credit score.

That was a excellent video sir. Maybe there is hope after all...

Considering ethnic Swedes do all of the heavy lifting, they won't recover, until the inevitable collapse.

>From now on you'll only fuck tyrone and mohammed, you hear me? Jamal has been meanie with me

Me too, I will pulverize his quivering little donut-hole with my relentless meatcock, over and over until he screams "daddy! daddy!"

Sweden was the most atheist country in the world for the longest time, 3rd most degenerate with Israel being the leader in degeneracy and then san fran.
They abandoned God andd wonder why the devils and demons live among them.
LOL
>Deuteronomy 28
>47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
>48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
>49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
>50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:
>51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
>52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

Attached: sweden rape.jpg (450x600, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2WRiW1ABFGc
He posted a new video a few hours ago, municipal government rebelling against the overall state. It was informative.

Except they clearly aren't men, they're letting their women and their foreigners run their nation.

Okay the video was good but he never specifically called out migrants. I'm sure every Swede knew what he was talking about in regards to malmo, but is it illegal in Sweden to specifically refer to migrants when it comes to crime?

Im going to rape his daughters and impregnate them

good maybe youll all stop being larpagans and find christ

>Miscegenation
Why do you think destroying your race is a good thing? What have the jews told you?

Trust me brother, there are plenty more of us and we have a good birthrate. It is good to spread your seed far and wide.

>Malmo
Why am I not surprised. I use that word instead of fucked now.
You're Malmo'ing Malmod mate!

honestly fuck off op
at least this nigger has the balls to call it like it is when its over. at least he can try to warn others. the alternative is he says nothting.

And when the mutts turn on you, and they will, will you wonder, five hundred years from now, how it all collapsed, as all brotherly bonds were shattered, and all sanctity of blood was betrayed, by retards like you, who just wanted some quick sex, to accomplish a godless act of lust.
Read Myth of the 20th century. Maybe you can fix your dying culture, and return the fold of man-kind, under the guidance of Ahura Mazda, your true God.

>They tear up like little girls lmao

Faggots can't is not man enough to kick a Migrant or fight by himself.

Gosh, I love conflict and everytime someone look at me funny and there is nobody around, that's right in the face direct.

He still cucks even while fed up though. He refuses to lay out the real problem.

Every great civilization come to an end

i think it only upsets those of us who are mutts

Your entire ancient civilization was founded by Jews.

Attached: 1558205540539.jpg (2494x1515, 1.41M)

Wow white people really where barbarians...

I've never understood the meme myself. Those who are mutts, are mutts. Those you aren't, aren't. I been all over the world. There are mutts everywhere, thanks in part to jewish behavior.
However, I have been to parts of Canada and America where there were more blondes and Germanic/Nordic looking people than I saw in Sweden or Denmark.
It's all just cope, from people who have fallen for basic D&C.

>oh wow hes a bitch from sweden look at my surprised face.
fuck off. these niggers got royal roaded by literally millions of niggers. how would you fare in the same situation? i doubt there is a single city in the world that could cope with that sort of influx and not fold hard.

how can this not happen to Sweden when it blasphemes God?

Attached: Sweden 1.png (500x662, 461K)

Sorry kiddo, we Norn Irish are made of sterner stuff. We'll call you a dirty nigger kike taig proddy coon loving faggot on camera for all the world to see and get thrown a party in our honour.
We don't stand for coon invasion, so fuck you ya soft bags of shit. You all lived in comfort for so long you forgot how to stand up for yourselves.

I kind of notice a certain East Asian influence in his face. Is he part Finnish?

>says the proud irish as his country gets flooded by chinks

Sounds like me. My older brother would beat me to make me snap at him so he & his mates could laugh. I eventually got in High School and was told constantly "if you get suspended I'll fucking kill you" so I had to knuckle down & do work because I was smart. Started getting bullied & didn't do anything because I had to study. It went on for a year & culminated in this 6'1 15 year old pushing me down, stealing my hat & jumping on my lunch box. I got so mad I started tearing up. Guy looked at me and said "omg are you crying?". This was all going down at the HS bus shelter so like 100 or so kids saw it. I snapped and pushed him over and started kicking his chin as hard as I could (I was a lanklet. Was scared of my older brother too because he was the Chad type everyone loved & was popular and bought me all my school stuff so I had the cool shit so I wouldn't get bullied). The guy went floppy and started shaking. Deputy principal had to lock my arms out straight & drag me to the office with another teacher. I got suspended for 4 days. Ambulance was called for the other kid & when I came back all these other older guys who bullied me came up and apologised. Thought they thought I was psycho or they were genuinely sorry.

Turns out it's because the older brother of the guy I fucked up was dating the younger sister of my brothers girlfriend. My brother went in to the living room of his girlfriends and the other guy was sitting their bragging to his girlfriend about how his brother made "a skinny faggot cry" so my brother followed him home and tackled him when he got out of his car and beat him. I gave the younger brother a broken jaw from booting him repeatedly like a spastic and knocked out a couple teeth, ripped his lip from kicking his bottom set over the top. But the brother had broken ribs, black eyes, busted lip a dislocated shoulder & a broken nose that is still bent to this day.

if a man cant tear up over the state of his country, livelihood and potentially having to give the lands of his ancestors what can he tear up for

Hahaha you can try saying that to my face while I fuck your wife

Northern Irish. We don't have many chinks, stop projecting, rightful chinese clay.

i still dont understand why this made you want to suck cock though

You'd be a brave soul to fuck our women.

Based
In other, words he's not 'speaking up' at all. The Swedish PC culture is keeping people from speaking their mind. I pray from Sweden, but I'm afraid it might be too late.

good point

for Sweden**

> I'm sure every Swede knew
Fucking this, EVERYBODY FUCKING KNOWS. But no one wants to call it out because that would be social suicide, goodbye work or ever getting employed ever again, goodbye friends and family.
Vad skrev du då?

What kind of fag has a guy sucking dick on his mind at 1am? Lmao

>What kind of fag
...a fag?

Fags like that are the most dangerous. Look at Hitler for proof.

bump

How the fuck were these people vikings? Have we had a change in nature or is this nurture?

christ can find me and suck my dick

Oh do all fags have sucking dick on their mind at 1am?

>starting
Well there's your problem. Should've been well underway when they wanted universal suffrage

Also the cuck nord genes and 3 centuries of nanny state

This. It's a small step in the right direction.
At this rate, how long before Sweden gets redpilled on the JQ? A century or two?

>everybody knows
>no one wants to talk, because everyone would crusify the talker.

Swedes, start with babysteps. Talk out loud alone first. See if you lynch yourself for talking out loud. If not, then talk to your fren.

You should know how bad fags are if you're anywhere near a city.

I know literally 0 fags & I live near a major city

If you keep cucking like that nobody will take the first step.
What I have done is said FUCK THAT to all the pussies keeping their mouth shut, I am furious like everyone else but I will NOT be censored by myself! I openly call out the Jews, NIKKERS and Mudshits every day, people are getting tired of my shit and I do not care. I do not give a FUCK about their sensitive feelings, I will keep calling out NIKKERS AND JODEN until the day everyone has had enough and does the same.
LEAD BY EXAMPLE
>LEAD BY EXAMPLE
Do not be a pussy faggot.

what ever you say mountain kike

Bull fucking shit, cities are full of the cum guzzling faggots in every doorway and alley way.

Visst, det är sant att man blir sjukt alienerad av att tala ur skägget - men det är värt det, för det kan inspirera andra att våga göra samma sak.

You can easily identify a mutt on the internet because they can't into basic grammar.
>There instead of their/they're
>Your instead of you're
>Could of
That sort of RETARDED mistake that I can't even begin to comprehend someone making in their native language, nigger genes are truly abysmal and incompetent.