It’s needed that we mourn all the millions of Jewish lives that were destroyed in the Holocaust in order to make sure...

It’s needed that we mourn all the millions of Jewish lives that were destroyed in the Holocaust in order to make sure that history does not repeat itself.

Attached: yom-hashoah-candles6C96FAFF591E.jpg (432x266, 21K)

More non-Jews died in the concentration camps than Jews did. Why is it always about them?

>Never Again
Never Happened.

but it does keep happening. its happening right now. oh wait, you mean "make sure jews never die again" not "make sure people never die again". Pretty selfish and misleading.

never happened

LOL. Faggot.

Didn't happen, fuck off with your lies.

History will repeat itself because the jews didn't stop what they were doing prior to the supposed holocaust.

Yes it did.

based marxist kike
sage

Attached: 2FDB8829-D400-465C-9BE0-375E0F1050F7.jpg (600x600, 156K)

Nope, our 5th grade history teacher told us the truth.

Explain?

He broke down the official lie step by step, best public school teacher ever.

Prove it, please. I don’t doubt it but I have never seen numbers with any background for them

Those poor Jews who, as we all know, never did anything wrong to end up in those circumstances in the first place.

So he told you it want six million gassed and burned?

Which isn’t the official narrative anyway. (Partly because there is no such thing as an official narrative)

Attached: thereheis.png (610x521, 456K)

no one cares.
you lie and exaggerate, never provide any proof and then you exploit the people who have died during a war that happen over 80 years ago. The only reason this shit keeps coming up is cause your people have been scamming the western world too long. we're tired of it. Why do you think so many people hate you?

Attached: 1499279385535.png (625x626, 231K)

The Holocaust never happened. But it should have.

Attached: 1567476890439.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Mind your own business. Before i beat you to death.

Attached: 1977 - Black Pill On steroids.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>Why do you think so many people hate you?
Because we are the Chosen People. I wish G_d would have chosen someone else!

Why would I mourn people that have no relation to me whatsoever? Especially if they died almost 100 years ago.

History needs to repeat itself until the kikes learn not to kike.

Attached: 1536721852189.jpg (648x571, 98K)

hahahahahaha

Attached: Error.jpg (200x192, 23K)