Oh you're joining the military? Haha, have fun dying for Israel goyim! Killing Muslims in war only benefits Israel...

Oh you're joining the military? Haha, have fun dying for Israel goyim! Killing Muslims in war only benefits Israel. Get out of the land that was once Christian and Pagan... I mean get out of our land!!! Never mind the countless times we have tried to invade Europe, the Muslim rape gangs and sexual assaults against your women, nevermind the Islamic terror attacks like Nice, Paris, etc. You are dying for Israel!

Attached: muslim merchant.jpg (134x135, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool post
upvote

I propose another idea. How about we build a fence around the place and glass it completely. This world is better off without Jews and muslims both.

Just making a point. I see where people are coming from when they say "die for israel goyim". But I don't want them to think Muslims are our friends. They aren't. They want to take Europe.

Sounds good to me, fren

Attached: Third_Reich_Power_Tribute-Es8eSrnBnhYQ(5).webm (854x480, 2.8M)

muslims ARE our friends in the fight against globohomo and degeneracy. we'd live in peace with them if not for the kikes trying to destroy both our civilizations.

Are you a Muslim?

no why the fuck would i be a muslim ?
im agnostic

Attached: 557aecb019c5db75e3da0aa4798f6194.jpg (600x449, 163K)

You are more Jewish than you think. The most despicable kikes are agnostic.

>land that was once Christian and Pagan
the same christians and pagans from millenia ago converted to islam and still live there. some of them remained christian.

fuck off wh*toid. this includes you too, ashkenazshit.

Attached: wojak_gun2.jpg (634x802, 88K)

jews are mostly atheist, not agnostic
and the fact that they're agnostic dosnt make agnosticism jewish.
jews also drink water , that makes you a jew according to your logic.

Thoughts about the Lord Jesus Christ?

Attached: 1563114275699.jpg (720x716, 59K)

I’m sorry, we simply can’t allow Islam to persist.

Reminds me of something a kike would say

Attached: 1566750874014s.jpg (125x82, 3K)

Fuck off Kikemutt Nigger.
>Yes, goyim. Countless wars for Israel are fighting Islamic extremism. Never forget 9/11. Hehehe goyim.

Attached: 1200px-Terrorist_incidents_worldwide.svg.png (1200x934, 114K)

he wasnt a lord, he was a cult leader and from the little i know about him he sounded like a cuck pacifist. also he gives me leftist vibes.

>Muslim rape gangs and sexual assaults against your women.

jewish backed european and american invasion are the reason you have refugees in the first place; this includes the niggerish ones as well. back in their home countries the subhuman tier individuals who would assault a woman would get beaten or killed by her brothers. if your men stopped being cucks the subhumans would stop harassing you.

>nevermind the Islamic terror attacks like Nice, Paris, etc. You are dying for Israel!

thank the CIA and mossad for recruiting the depressed brainlet refugees into (((ISIS)))

Oh no youre a kike and other user was right... But also a kike... Yous ares boths kikes

Attached: 1561368206867.jpg (431x767, 36K)

Jesus was a kike.

Attached: rabbi yeshua.jpg (850x602, 65K)

>stupid fucking Jew meme

The United States sends troops to die for its strategic imperatives, not Israel, you fucking infant. If anything, the long running alliance with Israel only serves that ambition...there simply isn't any other potential ally in the region.

The Middle East is the hub of the global energy supply. Any aspiring world power is obliged to maintain threat and control over it. Grow the fuck up and learn even basic geopolitics.

Attached: CENTCOM.jpg (350x242, 51K)

Jesus was a Jew or Sumerian a kike is someone with such hatred for Christianity they refuse to cross a T or mark an X drawing circles instead now you know
>GIJOE

Attached: 1566876328860.png (326x498, 224K)

I mean if you really wanted to eradicate islamic terrorism you'd invade your ''ally'' Saudi Arabia not Iraq, Syria and Libya like you are now. I don't expect a boomer mutt to understand basic geopolitics though.

christians are the biggest fucking kikes in the world, you guys are literally golems for (((them)))
anyone who criticizes your middle eastern desert cult has to be a jew.... makes sense

I'm actually a true agnostic and can appreciate Jesus doing pic related +2000
>Jews they are not for they are the synagogue of satan

Attached: 1556035083829.jpg (720x617, 61K)

>jewish backed european and american invasion are the reason you have refugees in the first place

>thank the CIA and mossad for recruiting the depressed brainlet refugees into (((ISIS)))

And? Does that let Mudslimes off the hook?

i didnt say he didnt have a few good points, for the most part he was a pacifist cuck tho

>jewish backed european and american invasion are the reason you have refugees in the first place

They did it to themselves.

>"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the current diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals."
>t. Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, architect of the European Union

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Attached: 117897971419.jpg (397x605, 137K)

Jesus was a Jew. Kikes are Jews. Jews are kikes. Jesus was a kike.
>Yes goyim, massacre those European pagans who wont accept our lord and saviour Rabbi Yeshua
Christcucktianity is sugarcoated Judaism. Just like Jews Christcucks ignore scripture and do everything they're told not to do while at the same time demonising pagans and things subtlety associated with something pagan.

>I mean if you really wanted to eradicate islamic terrorism you'd invade your ''ally'' Saudi Arabia

We kind of did, Pierre. Pic related is /ourguy/.

Attached: mohammed-bin-salman.png (365x460, 321K)

Eye for an eye is a nigger law turning the other cheek makes the world a better place imagine a world where everyone is suing and shooting each other over petty shit... Afrika... And isreal repent kikes and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior (moshiac)

Attached: 1566529444125.jpg (615x482, 72K)

No he was White Aryan, and the Biblical Israelites are White.