The whores are getting married

I was out last night with some of my friends from 12+ years ago. While we were out, one of my friends bumped into a guy I never met before, made small chat with him, and after he left he said that was “Kxxxx’s husband.” As I ran through the possible Kxxxx’s I knew who it could be, my friend reminded me it was the Kxxxx we used to work with at this chain restaurant / bar in/after college. I almost had a fucking aneurysm that this chick, of all people in the world, would/could ever get married. She was proud of having an N count in the high 70s 12 years ago (when she was 22-23), talked openly about her threesomes, cheated on every guy she ever dated with multiple people, dude weed girl, and just an all around broken, shell of a person despite being exceptionally good looking. Apparently she cleaned up well over the past 12 years and went to law school and now practices law.

If this guy only fucking knew the truth / history / background on his wife...I’m all for giving people second chances, and sometimes people do change, but this girl was one of the most vapid, selfish, self-centered, whorish, untrustworthy females I have ever met in my life. I think this poor guy is in a lot of trouble down the road. Sucks because he seemed like a decent enough guy.

You younger guys need to avoid marrying any female over the age of 30. If you do, watch out.

Attached: B858DD00-C33B-449D-94CA-71C99E128975.jpg (316x475, 29K)

have sex

Dilate

I’m married. Already did this morning.

if you get married in 2019 you deserve everything you get

Lets be real any of you faggots would marry a whore if she showed interest in you.

>I’m all for giving people second chances
People don't change. Go on and destroy their lives - if you do it correctly you can drive both of them into suicide.

nope
I have my dignity

Any guy planning on getting married needs to pretend they’re the special agent in charge investigating a crime scene when reviewing their girlfriend’s past. I’m talking meeting her old friends, reviewing old social media accounts, phone/text records, everything. You need to treat it like a crime scene, otherwise you are seriously asking for some real fucking trouble.

That's funny. I've had whores show interest in me, and I told them to fuck off.

I'm not a very social person.

Attached: 1564080948718.gif (224x199, 557K)

She didnt change her whorish ways she probably just more matured now. Meaning she hides it now so shes a whore whos probably cheating.. but in secret

the only person you should marry in the current year is unironically a virgin
if you're 30 that means thirsting for 18 year olds like a child predator because no single woman above that age is ever a virgin

It was a real, redpilling experience. I never knew these people actually marry unsuspecting people. I thought they just keep on being single until they finally say fuck it. I would have never suspected they would take down another unwitting person with them.

Memeflags shouldnt be allowed to speak

Use this

Attached: BE266A86-A104-4CBB-896F-A8CBF14F0622.jpg (500x566, 51K)

Marrying at 18 is stupid. In 7 years, they are going to wake up and feel like they missed out and blame you. I’m not saying you should marry a slutty girl but there are limits.

>marrying in 2019
>marrying at all ever
Also
>3DPD
I fart in your general direction you filthy anglo dog.

It’s not as bad in Europe as it is in America. European girls are definitely more traditional and level-headed than American females.

i didn't say to marry her right away
even if you do do that your odds at divorce are still better than doing the regular shit NPCs do

Attached: 5322352362365235.png (520x294, 86K)

What are the Zoomer’s plans for long term relationships, kids, etc. these days? It’s a fucking minefield out there.

[citation needed]

i literally do not carry about anything in a woman other than her being a virgin liking children and being pretty
when/if i find one i will literally never let her not be pregnant for over a year
that's my plan

I got married at 25 (wife 24) and used to think that was too young. Hell, everyone told us that was too young, too. Hah! I’m so fucking glad I did. Marry some 30-something ex-hooker like most chumps now? Fuck that.

Why the fuck couldn't I had been born with a father who actually gave me advice. Unironically, the only person in my life who ever tried to redpill me was a fucking Iranian who I didn't listen to and ended up ruining my fucking life

The only people who talk shit about dating an 18/19 year old or a younger girl in general when you're in your 30s are girls who are insecure. Once a girl hits 25 the fun stops so to speak and they just want to be married because they know that with every passing year their chances get bleaker and bleaker. Personally, I think any girl who's over 25 and not married has something wrong with her.
First round of wife potential is late teens through early twenties. Round two starts at early twenties and goes to 25. After 25 if they're not married there is probably one or two major flaws with them. If they don't make it out of the third round (25-30) then they have multiple issues which caused them to be passed over by multiple guys. Either they just give up the pussy too easy and have a high number of sexual partners, fuck a lot of niggers, or have both mental and emotional problems of unreconcilable proportions.
If it takes me until I'm 40 years old I won't settle for anything less than a White virgin and I will laugh at every crusty thot who calls me a creep for it while I sit by a cozy fire with my loving stay at home wife and family.
I'm sure there's an angry wojack meme for this somewhere.

I think our fathers just grew up in a different time. The landscape changed and their advice on women became worthless

>younger girl in general when you're in your 30s are girls who are insecure
i mean if you're with her in a cafe or something i agree but going in a high school and thirsting for the wite wommens is universally pretty creepy
the setting is more so creepy because there are 14 year olds in a high school you know?

So if I’m looking at this correctly, if you marry a girl who banged 2 other dudes, you should encourage her to bang another 2-3 to lower the chances of divorce!

Our fathers shaped this time that we are currently in and could have at least gave us a heads up on the monstrosity in which they created

I'm not talking about going to a high school man. That is definitely weird. 18 and 19 year olds are in college too as well as dating apps and go to places like the grocery store and gym or hikes. The virgin part is the hard part.

>Slutty whore and a person who does group sex.
>possibly does drugs.
>Goes to law school.
Everytime.

Attached: 1568414360305.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Lets be honest here, if you got to fuck her you wouldn't care. You're mad that BBC like mine ruined all her holes and you never even got a whiff.

I think your round 2 is a bit out of whack, at least for people who go into further education. It takes longer for their self-investment to show career returns. Although this is certainly true if you go into a trade shortly after school and there is limited room for career progression beyond being an owner of your own business or doing maintenance for a big company/oil rigs/whatever else tradefaggots consider to be the trendy 'I don't need no university to get rich' gimmick.

For the university educated, marriage in your early 30s is acceptable I would think.

If she wants to go with a 30 yo fuck when shes 18 shes a slut m8.

>14 year olds in a high school you know?
Middle school idiot.

Did she bang sexy african men?

it's the "i think i can do better" mindset
she bangs 2 dudes thinks that she can actually snag an arnie but then fucks 3 more and realizes she's actually just an ugly bitch

Yep

Nice blog post faggot

you're 14 for half a year in high school retard

I got married in 2015. Got a beautiful little girl out of it and a wife who loves me.

Have sex.

Lol hahaha the modern adult male & his beater whore. They only want the girl because she is so used and they can reclaim old semen. Faggots. The whore just wants attention drawn to 'muh cunt'.
This humanity is OVER.

>#PRE-OWNED
>#USED
>#REFURBISHED
>#HAND-ME-DOWN
>#RECYCLED
>#PASSED DOWN
>#RECLAIMED
>#CONVERTED
>#REMODELED
>#RENOVATED
>#MODERNIZED
>#UPDATED
>#REVAMPED

>muh dik

Yup, there's that infamous niggerthink at work

Why? Some girls just want to be a wife and mom and don't want to do the (((college))) thing. It's more normal to do that than it is to go through life getting dicked down until they figure out it's an unsustainable practice and guys aren't showing as much interest anymore and their body is getting worse and worse.

Why? A woman can get married early and still pursue her (((career))) if that's what is agreed upon . Raising a family comes first and that is a woman's sole purpose. Marrying a woman with (((career))) aspirations is setting yourself up for failure.

literally completely not true
all women want to fuck older men
it's even true in the general growth of both sexes
when you're a 15 year old lad you're a skinny kid
when a girl turns 15 she has tits an ass and is generally developed

FPBP

I like how you didn't disprove my post so you admit it's right.

Might want to let the poor dude know

>making up random laws
ha ha

I dialated too man

God created a hymen to be a symbol and mercy for Mankind. The only purpose of a hymen is to determine if the woman had sex out of marriage.

From the words of our blessed prophet (pbuh), it is better to marry a virgin.

No doctor or scientist will admit to knowing the function of the hymen, when the function is so vapidly obvious...it is to show if anything went inside her pussy.

You’re right. I didn’t. The guys at work who did didn’t want people to know for the most part, because they caught shit from everyone else nonstop and would get told they had aids now. Plus, despite outwardly hot, the guys who did admit to banging her said she had some very serious personal hygiene issues. Maybe it was a cope, maybe it was real. Who knows? And you always knew who was banging her, because they would be best friends one moment and the next moment she was in managements office crying about how he is being mean and disrespectful to her.

You are throwing words around to sound like an argument but everything you said is an argument of extremes or not even connected at all.

Oh ye sure being with someone 12 years older than you is completely fine no daddy issues or anything at all nooope.
All the girls i know that went with older men are complete sluts.

Tell your sister I said. Did you hear me calling her nigger through the thin walls?

Attached: black boys salty.jpg (1125x1761, 192K)

She was pretty racist, actually, so I doubt it. This was also 2007’ish, so it wasn’t a popular meme back then

When your wife experiences the pleasure only a BBC can give her you will be demoted to walking ATM machine. You better keep her on a tight leash and ignorant otherwise you're out on your ass.

Sure, just bring that boipussy over here finslut

Its sounds like you didn't get to smash that roastie.

You haven't proved anything I said to be wrong. You can call it whatever you want, but I am right.

>All the girls i know that went with older men are complete sluts.
true, but that's because the only men that currently go for young women just want to fuck them
in the current generation in 20 years, you'll have men that need to chose between single women their age that have had more than 30 partners
the only logical thing to do is to find younger women
>Oh ye sure being with someone 12 years older than you is completely fine no daddy issues or anything at all nooope.
have you ever been in a group where women talk among themselves freely without realizing you're there?
literally all of them are into older men

Correct. Read a few down.

>Mentioning anime shit
That nigger incel deserves to have a dry dick

Attached: 8D62E958-992D-4AD8-95EE-B51EFBDD2D22.png (500x400, 252K)

Sometimes I hate how female bodies affect my brain.

I'm convinced that fat nigger Willis that had a lisp from CTR can't stop browsing this website, and makes a large portion of these posts.

Please stop Willith. We know it's you.

Did you mean dirginity?

>A woman can get married early and still pursue her (((career)))

You finish your masters when you are 22 or 23. Then you go into your job, which is often going to involve moving to a new area, to which a woman may not be able to bring her boyfriend (he may not be able to get a job there too). Then you have a year of getting settled into work, and oh look your early 20s are nearly gone and you're not yet married. Plus, educated women usually want to wait to see which guys end up with successful careers (you can't change hypergamy in women, and nor is it degenerate - it is innate). Then she'll start dating seriously for marriage, and then it may be another few years before the proposal. This can easily lead to marriage in late 20s or early 30s, and nor is it a direct result of degeneracy.

Nah I'm a swole nigger that's a personal trainer. Waiting for this wine aunt to show up so I can feed her ego, lavish praise on her "progress" and get paid. Just posting here to pass the time, already did my blood pump.

Most women in history went with older guys, willingly or unwillingly. Evolutionarily speaking, older guys demonstrate better survival skills by still being alive, and generally had access to more resources. Sperm quality can also remain high into your 50s if you stay healthy so there isn't the same 'fertility window' that pushes men to reproduce with younger women.

so you're a nigger with a minimum wage job?
wow amazing
you're also a dyel by the sound of it

Its just that modern society doesnt let people have a stable life to begin with and doesnt let them continue the relationships they have.

Its quite the thing when you think about it in a way degeneracy is the direct result of capitalism and large population centers that hold all the money and jobs.

Roast beef curtains detected.

A hymen keeps literally shit out of their pussy when they’re a baby you idiot. Good luck with finding a virgin that wants to be with you. Also, if you did find a virgin dumb enough to go along with your incompetence...she will cheat on you. The evolutionarily purpose of humans is to spread their genes, which will result in a virgin spreading her legs for other men. Get over yourself.

Reformed Chad, here. I've replaced roasties with scripture and I've never been happier.

Two weeks ago this roastie I used to use hit me up for sex. I denied her. She started sending pics so I blocked her. Shes married.

Dont ever get married. Ever.

I'm above minimum wage since I don't work for the gym itself but I ain't no rap star. Nah I try to prevent my male clients from falling into the dyle meme life. A white kid I'm training is focusing on jumping rope to build up his stamina. Good kid, gonna teach him to box when his conditioning is up to mark so he won't be a victim to those leftist freaks.

Nice larping senpai.

Even speaking to an ancient 30+ year old roastie should be punishable by death.

>The whores are getting married
By whoremongers
Who cares?

Cope more macadamia nuts.

This

Can confirm female lawyers are the biggest whores in the world. Had an ex who went to law school and constantly cheated on me. Found out and ended the relationship. It was a blessing because I started dating an 18 year old Latina after that I'm now married to.

Fuck educated white women. Good for nothing but pumping cock.

Yeah there's a lot of men out there raising children which aren't theirs right? We all know this. However! There are far more men married to whores who just don't know it, I mean whores who have "changed" but used to suck dicks by the truckload because she was a "wild girl" in college. just real non-respectable slutty types, are now married with kids, and the family is clueless

>cheated on every guy she ever dated
This is retarded
You cant cheat on someone you are not married to

No biggie...you thank her for making your three beautiful children, and then disappear her in a boating accident before she can file for divorce.

Again, if your woman of choice is valuing a career/further education over her maternal duties as a woman then you are setting yourself up for failure. Her fertility rates are going to drop and the chances of negative health risks for the baby increase as the woman's age increases.
There is absolutely nothing more important a White woman can do than have White children. If either of you fail to realize that, which it sounds like you do, then neither of you should be having kids in the first place. Enjoy your (((career woman))) and her fruitless womb. Maybe you'll have 1 kid if you're lucky which is still below replacement levels.
The concept of feminism is degenerate and kiked to the max as it bestows women with the idea that they are 'equal' to men and puts their focus on career rather than child bearing which up until (((modern times))) was always the sole focus of woman.

Cope about what?
Ive just learned to read mutt lying
You always type in too much info thinking with your small mutt brain that the more info you add the more people will care and this believe you.

OBSESSED!

The statistics prove you wrong nigger.

Virgins have the lowest divorce rate of anyone, in the 5 to 10 percent range.

Sexual promiscuous behavior is what leads to cheating. Like any bad habit the more you do it the more likely you are to keep doing it in the future.

I like your thinking

okey

Have kids

You cool with your girlfriend going out and blowing random strangers?

I think he is the girl

Read proverbs.
Women like this destroy everyone and everything around them.

No, just no.

actually true
i've noticed this too
i used to do it as a kid to make my lies believable

You're girlfriend is not a virgin. You ate the pussy, you're indirectly gay. Your girlfriend is also a whore. Welcome to 2020

you don't understand what life is like for the educated. There is plenty of time to have as many children as you can reasonably support.

Just being educated and starting off your career takes you up to 24 or so at the earliest, even if you're not an ambitious 'career woman'. Can you blame people for wanting to go to university when poors are constantly complaining about their shitty jobs?

Same thing happened to my whore sister. She’s been on the cock carousel since 15 and slept with every guy in town. Then in her late 20s she started pretending to be all innocent and married this rich White sucker from Colorado. I spoke to him once and he said how glad he was to marry a humble trad girl, if only he knew the truth

That is fornication not adultery
Are you cool with your daughter having sex with her "long term boyfriend"?