State of swedish Police

Swedish police arresting an immigrant refugee at an asylum center.

youtube.com/watch?v=LzAPs2tj92Y&t=94s

Look and laugh, worlds most cucked country

Attached: 588becc7c361884c598b4636.jpg (790x444, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-iEO_AAObY
yeniasya.com.tr/english/the-number-of-muslims-in-norway-increasing-recently_488441
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You aren't a mohammed right?

we're all in it together at this point lad. it's all fucked, honked, and only going to get worse. I wish that was America though; refugee would have been mag dumped and the nig nog holding the phone as well

>april 2017
Neck yourself nordcuck

this

Why would I laugh at Sweden when my country has it's own problems? Why would I laugh at Sweden even if it didn't? Who in their right mind laughs at their brothers and sisters being tortured like this?

youtu.be/J-iEO_AAObY

alt right pigs run into real man

Being a pussy and leting people walk all over you isn't deserving of empathy.

It's almost like every country has its flaws.. hmm

Attached: 990834FC15244A779AA9DF6FAA8DD401.jpg (598x535, 187K)

It's just pathetic, this right here is evolution.

I get it why people are crying about being conquered and replaced but it's just nature.

Go home we don't want you here.

I'm swedish but i'm going to move to norway so don't worry, i don't wanna live in this cuck country with faggots like you anyway

Are they all women police?

>calls other person cuck
>runs away from the problems

You think you are going to make a difference?
Why haven't you? Where is Sweden's Breivik?

This is really sad. There's so many problems showing here. Women doing men's jobs and everyone's say there's not gonna be a problem. The people that should be stepping in and aren't shows its not a healthy neighborhood community. The ideology that allowed all of this and lied about it in the process... I mean, they decided that they were gonna receive all those people, at least have a plan for that, that seems like a shithole and they re not even there for five years (usually the first generation immigrants are the most respectful). Avoid creating pockets of migrants (ghettos) and put police stations in the middle of the existing ghettos. And start putting in prison the criminals, no matter how many the are.

who's arresting who?

Few years back i bumped shoulders with a muslim out on town, he was there with 7 of his friends and i was alone.

I fought them single handedly and threw some really hard punches in his face and kept fighting and didn't go down until the fight was broken off by people interfeering.

Tell me what you've done to stand up agains the immigrants.

Im leaving this cucked country bye bye faggots

A non-cuck would leave if their wife (Sweden) kept seeking the BBC; a faggot cuck like you would defend her degeneracy, and cuck out, letting her do whatever she wants like the spoiled whore she is.

This!
Moved from Cuckistan as soon as I finished school. Sandniggers isn't getting my money. All whites in Sweden should do this, fuck the econony up cause Muhammed sure as fuck isn't going to work a day in his life.

yeniasya.com.tr/english/the-number-of-muslims-in-norway-increasing-recently_488441

Norway is also cucked. Whole nordic countries are cuck you, filthy somali nigger.

Attached: 1558725546248.jpg (1029x945, 236K)

What a shit show. They should have mag dumped into the fucking thing and left it lay there as an example to the others.

We have had to deal with niggers for 200 years, euro cucks haven't had to deal with them. They will never adopt the same policies we do or the shady ass policing we have to do to keep nogs in line somewhat cus they are too "progressive".

It was just another wet Thursday afternoon in Stockholm like any other, except for Sven this was to be the proudest day of his life. He faced the mirror and made final adjustments to his cap, behind him his wife's boyfriend sneered 'So you going to be sergeant now huh?', Sven turned to face the arab who was wearing his dressing gown and drinking coffee out of his mug, 'Yes I am' he said with a gentle smile. 'Well, just make sure you remember to pick up some groceries on the way home bitch' said Mohammed, 'I won't' said Sven, I never forget.

At that moment Svens daughter entered the room, 'Wow, you look amazing' she gushed as she greeted Mohammed, 'Why is he still here?' she asked, her voice filled with resentment as she gestured towards her father. 'He was just leaving' grunted Mohammed, and with that he grabbed little Ebba's pussy and pulled her in for a sloppy noisy rage filled kiss. Sven mumbled something about the time and left the room, 'SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR' barked Mo, and the door closed gently as if by an invisible hand, seconds later the front door opened and then closed. Little Ebba smiled as she allowed the gown she was wearing fall to the floor...

to be continued if this gets 5 (You)'s