Does diversity make us stronger?

Does diversity make us stronger?

Attached: Niggers.webm (780x540, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kstp.com/news/robbery-victims-targeted-for-cellphones-beaten-in-downtown-minneapolis-suspects-arrested-police/5488467/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Does diversity make us stronger?
>If you tear appart a piece of paper, does it make a better piece of paper?

Jesus fucking christ, where is this?

That nigga in the black punched him so hard he did a dab

Nope

Attached: diversityrape.jpg (646x604, 70K)

>that bike at the end

my sides

Diversity is (((their))) strength.

Been to New York? Diversity central. Anyway, it's fucking dirty. It's pretty aweful. But there is a huge HUGE HUGE range of markets available. Many different foods. Foods you can't even imagine. Foods you don't even know exists until you are standing there on the streets. What makes society weaker? By disregarding people's inalienable rights to life, liberty, and property like what was once posed by John Locke.

Does diversity make us stronger? No. Does it make the food a fuck ton better? Yes. Does it improve your rights to life, liberty, and property? To not is to revoke the very rights that your country has espoused to.

Did this idiot die?

>Food

Memeflaggots like you will be dealt with come the Day.

Shut up, kike

No articles to be found, just page after page of "white people say mean thing to black bicyclist :( fuck white people"

any backstory to this? source

Why can't they pursue their rights to life, liberty and property in their own countries? Why must they be allowed to bugger up the West in pursuit of their rights? Food is not a good enough reason.

Pic related

Not sure, but all you need to know is he relaxed and that's the result.

Attached: mollie_tibbets_dad_tacos_martian_mazazine.jpg (834x943, 132K)

he relaxed?

Around niggers

ahh, i c.

this. it'd be impossible for wh*tes to cook recipes from around the world

Attached: 1547672921338.jpg (456x402, 19K)

Attached: 1565289162341.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Honestly what do you even do in this situation?

LOL food in exchange for security and pursuit of happiness? Please tell me you don't actually think like this. I can't wait until the neo Mccarthy sedition trials. They will be putting meme posts like this up on a big screen and signing you off to a death camp.

have a gun

Have better situational awareness to not get into that situation.

Just keep trying to get away I imagine, but if the only person who can help you isn't anywhere nearby there's nothing. You are at the mercy of the mob.

He relaxed, use this as a lesson for yourself

These groids were arrested, before you shitheads sperg out again

Use a gun. If one doesn't have a gun, one shouldn't put one's self in a situation like that (one probably shouldn't regardless, I suppose).

Anybody can be arrested, what were they charged with?

Minneapolis, happened right outside target field. Ihlan Omar’s district nevertheless...

>Rape
>Murder
>Loss of safety
>Dat Food thooo

Are you retarded

Attached: 1568210517838.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Drunk guy outside baseball stadium in minneapolis beat up for his phone. Those niggers did it to other people too

The weak are killed and the strong will survive, so YES it does.

The immigrants are not a serious threat if you fight them back: low tier menace.

>shitheads

You wouldnt call niggers this, who got angry about the reverse.

We need as many white men to see this as possible fir thier own sake. NIGGERS WILL KILL YOU OVER NOTHING AND ITS GENETIC

>muh food

Dear, God.

*plausible

Aggravated assault and theft I think

Citizens or immigrants?

Homegrown niggas, mane

Muh food muh food muh food
Go choke on a dick

Sad how mainstream is silent/alright with this.

Probably not, but Jow Forums doesn't have realistic solutions that isn't just very creative shitposting and pipe dreams, it won't mean anything once you're able to edit out negative traits and place in favorable ones, but don't tell Jow Forums this because everyone here is a delusional ethno-nationalist that doesn't realize ethnonationalism only works if the genes allow it to work, really annoyed how people here pretend "people just want to be with their own kind!".

yes, but they oppressed black youth bro... sentencing them would be systematic racism

Citizens and immigrants are types of people. Niggers aren’t people

>that doesn't realize ethnonationalism only works if the genes allow it to work
Fuck off kike

run away, because Somalis are incredibly stupid and they will follow you and eventually the police will notice them and they'll go to jail.

Attached: Muh tacos.png (500x665, 76K)

kstp.com/news/robbery-victims-targeted-for-cellphones-beaten-in-downtown-minneapolis-suspects-arrested-police/5488467/

Yes goy. Don't question the mantra. That is how people act when they are oppressed and discriminated against. Thus, it was the racist fellow white persons fault he received a tiny bit of rough and tumble by those fine, upstanding victims of systematic racism, who are definitely humans like us.

>know jewjitsu
>chokehold one of them until he dies or break his neck somehow

or better run away

I think the guy was just sitting there and then they started showing up one by one
>choke one out
>the rest kick you in the face and you seize

>jewjitsu
Literally why I always keep a roll of quarters on me at all times. peel the tab, lob that thing and watch your attackers scatter to gather

How is it not attempted murder? He easily could have died.

Wy boi wit dey broken ribs and orbital fracture feelin pretty strong right bout now Nigga

You're fucked if you have placed yourself in it or if the situation has snuck up on you. What you are seeing here is a microcausm of why niggers lose in the long run. Niggers are mostly dangerous to whomever they live closest too, as well as outsider in their territory. All the white "allies" who think any non white is just misunderstood and friendly at heart end up getting mauled by the inborn hate that all niggers possess. The white "ally" thinks in his heart that only white men can be evil and that if anyone else is evil, it is due to the white man winning a bunch of wars and enslaving a bunch of people. Unable to comprehend how much danger he is in, he walks around the nigger section of the city and ends up badly beaten. He will still blame whitey for the attack, if he lives. (This is why you take out white, anti whites before you do much else.)

stay away from the cities, I live outside Baltimore and haven't been down there for over a decade.

>(This is why you take out white, anti whites before you do much else.)
Anybody have that Jimmy Neutron pic with the "always kill a traitor before an enemy"

>muh food
How high is your BMI?

That would just be racist

at least 1 of those guys should be done for attempted murder, the one who jumped on his chest.

Just. like. fucking. monkeys.

And no amount of liberal hog wash can explain any of this behavior - and it is an instant, primate-like response that they all display instantly.

Thanks for the reminder user. I would still like to point out that even after a minute of this beating, he still isn't knocked out or severely incapacitated because niggers suck at throwing punches and fighting in general. Remember, life is a GTA video game for this generation of nogs. Point your guns sideways, hit like a girl with your thumbs tucked - these guys are retard pussies.

>the guy at the end with the bike

i went from pure hatred to uncontrollable laughter

Attached: 1551305690841.jpg (1419x1235, 66K)

Minneapolis at a sports stadium. Complete media blackout.

GENETICALLY you were a nigger too

Why always a backstory when it involves niggers? You still keep thinking they are human.

they just kidz

yeah, it wouldn't work most likely, that's why I said run as a better option.

best option would be not having niggers at all in your country. I don't know what you need them for anyways. The cotton picking days are over.

In a good two years or so pretty much all cities with be no go zones. If you are white and live in one you are an idiot.

Think black lives matter x10

He was playing dice and got what he deserved for engaging in nigger activities.

>The less we have in common the more well get along!!

Attached: 1558222401246.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Yes.

Attached: Welcome.jpg (500x750, 47K)

You are far too close to rely on a small caliber weapon. You would need a chemical weapon, a tiny respirator and a bag of zipties.

But i doubt you would survive either way. Its a racist attack that is literally being promoted by mainstream institutions. Self-segregation is vital for survival in the coming years. The poor like OPs webm will be the first to die. They cant help that they are situated in a lost cause.

Google "Diversity". Its the ultimate buzzword for virtue signaling in government. "power of diversity" includes censoring the crime statistics in Norway to police censorship of migrant crime in Germany.

In America its the word you use to describe counter-intuitive bills.

Attached: 1545408956426.jpg (640x626, 27K)

>t. Jeffrey tucker

10/10 pasta, will save

No, just wanted more details.

Attached: 1565989916960.jpg (602x736, 161K)

mmm cant wait to suck her titties when i migrate to europe mmmmmmmmm

Question is why is he sitting alone around a bunch of niggers?

He's probably sucking their dicks, only a weak faggot would be in a situation like that.

He deserved to get beaten

there are still many cities (mostly in the midwest) that aren't bad yet. i live in Des Moines and it's got a very low black population, so naturally it's not a shithole.

There is no way you get to suck the titties of a girl like that unless you are minimum 180cm or 6ft tall.

Short arabs don't get hot white girls, a fat ugly white girl at best, seen lots of really hot short arab dude with ugly fat white girls

WTF can someone give me the run down on this meme

Based. I am moving to America or Europe soon. What is the best state to move to?

Does it fucking matter? All niggers gotta go.

His first mistake was to hang around with niggers and expecting them to act like human beings.
And his second mistake was when they started getting violent he tried to talk to them instead of running away. You don't try to reason with a pack of hungry wolves that want to eat you, why would you expect it go any different with niggers?

Just ask Christians...

Attached: 1568105976048.jpg (1654x2329, 1.39M)

I am 5'11... maybe I can get a shorter one

doubt she'll let you.. but maybe you can still molest a 12 year old boy in a swimming pool.

I despise all those fags falling for your bait

Attached: 1567777245733.png (500x493, 43K)

Attached: 1566037052126.jpg (1080x342, 51K)

If she don't let me that i find a few pakistani brothers and we tie her up and gag. we then take turns

Baltimore

lurk moar

Eu or US ?

Attached: 1559838359637.jpg (560x560, 33K)

Is it true that it is okay to fuck a christian girl if you do it in the ass?

NEWSFLASH all woman are dumb whores

God I sense alot of racism on this website. You guys are just ignorant. Look at South Africa, it has a booming advanced black population. So does the western African coast.

Sure there are a few flukes like California, which isn't optimal, but this is only possible due to racism. If white people weren't so resistant in integrating these peoples into their societies, the african american community would not feel so discriminated against, and they would not cause some of the problems some cities in America are faced with.

It is always easy to point the finger at someone else, but maybe white people like you and me should point the finger at ourselves, look inside and see what we can do to combat racism instead of blaming minority groups for their white caused shortcomings.

If we can combat and eradicate the problems we face because of our racist bias, diversity will absolutely be a strength. Fix within first before pointing the finger at someone else.

I am thinking somewhere that is sunny but not too expensive.. maybe texas or colorado

GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!

yeah as long as you're good looking and charming there is no problem pulling girls, they all go for chads.

However short guys seem to get deselected even if they are chad looking and charming.

Something about women and short guys i don't understand, seems to be heavy thing they select on.

Was just saying because in most arab countries the men are average 165-170cm at best.

They should not expect to go to europe and get hot white women throwing themselves at them, it wont happen

nice, have fun

thanks Sven