If America is supposed to be the best country in the world...

If America is supposed to be the best country in the world, why do Europeans always seem like they're way happier than I am?

Attached: bluepepe.jpg (396x385, 20K)

Maybe you have depression. Did you have a minor trauma in your recent past or a major trauma (such as child abuse/bad parents) in your life?

Youre not referring to the white ones are you?

Because lying to yourselves doesnt bring happiness
Rampant shitposting doesn’t bring happiness
Amerimutts hide behind belittling other countries and ignoring their own problems.
You’re the best country on paper but a shithole in practice

Europe has more culture and way better social programs because they figured out that leaving everyone to the whims of a free market for everything is retarded, but America is still cool and they are all jealous of our guns.

Are we jealous of your ‘whiteness’ obesity, poor healthcare and continous line of retarded presidents too?

>Europe has more culture and way better social programs because they figured out that leaving everyone to the whims of a free market for everything is retarded, but America is still cool and they are all jealous of our guns.

says the canadian cuck

Because European posters don't live in suburbs but ancient settlements with well established communities and passtimes in those communities.

We're still depressed, though. Chaim saw to that.

You replied to the wrong post
You literal retard

Attached: 600F03A3-7AE9-4F55-A7C9-EE3E8E7372CB.jpg (282x352, 41K)

Obesity is a personal choice

Maybe not but you sure do love our movies. All your best leaf actors come to the promised land to star in the best movies, Inb4 pedowood.

Always a leaf being this big of a faggot

That’s okay because we get to throw in all the shitty people too like justin bieber
Okay fatty
Whiter than you jamal

Attached: F617F51D-96D4-40F5-B78E-14D4D4969BE0.png (846x524, 62K)

America is the worst country of them all and youve all been brainwashed into thinking its great.
I wouldnt even go to the us if i got paid for it and i live 20 minutes from the border.

All you have to do is smoke weed once andadmit, amerimutts will never let you in

We’re about to leave everyone to the whims of the free market too. Woo!

you just gotta find the right place to live
i live in a very rural part of ohio and you'd never have any problems living around here, unless you are a shitskin causing problems

Attached: (((france))).jpg (817x690, 120K)

a geopolitic uni teacher once told me that the usa are both the cream and shit of the earth. i also like the way youre saying it

I can spot you a mile off, stop posting until you're 21.

Attached: 1450986903520.png (1216x1226, 232K)

>jealous of our guns
at least i dont fear for my life everytime i go somewhere

Neither do we, bitch. Stand up like a man, stop living like a dog.

>needs gun to defend self
>not afraid to go outside
Then why do you need a gun?

to defend yourself from niggers

If you didnt have a gun youd be afraid to go outside
Dumb wussy amerimutt bitch

>a fucking leaf
>bUT YuR leAdeRs

Man its horrible paying so little taxes, having the best healthcare, and having actual freedom of speach

>paying little taxes
But still being poor
>best healthcare
You can’t afford
>freedom of speech
If you’re a lefty or jew

Because people with shitty lives double down and try to make it look wonderful. Think cool wine aunts and such.
It's lonely at the top.

You’re only on top of mexico. Never forget. Canada is better than you

I know I'll come off as a leftist boomer, but I recently saw some footage of an American video game convention, and it hit me that everything in America is business.
(Even to the extend that the USA's justice system is a legit industry, but I'll stick to entertainment.)

The standard American's idea of having fun is buying shit. The more, the better.
Especially food, which is always crap quality and must be consumed in titanic quantities.
Americans will often, almost compulsively, feel the need to portray themselves like Michelin inspectors while pushing such junk down their throats, proclaiming "it's sooooo guuuuuud" or "the best. thing. evaaarrrrrrr".
Just strolling around in the city's historical center to soak up the culture?
Too bad. Doesn't exist in America. But feel free to enjoy the business center, where mega corporations will cater to your every need!
I could go on, but I think you get the idea.

Oh, and when I say America, that includes you too, Canada.

Attached: mfw-dredd.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

Because they are blue pilled and sniffing their own farts.

Attached: 59afe97a8021d_wjobVTN__605.jpg (605x605, 104K)

Because they are happier.
-healthcare
-job protections
-managed capitalism
-no gun problems like here
-education (which many of you racists and bigots clearly lack).

>Especially food, which is always crap quality.
this one cracked me up. We have organic markets larger than your conventional stores.

Yes and no.
Americans (yes, including Canadians) are the nicest people I've ever come across, but there's something about that continent's food industry that's simply not right.

EVERYONE has a AT LEAST one allergy, to the point that it's standard protocol for restaurants to warn customers of all the potential health hazards they're about to encounter in every dish.
And there is a big difference between Fat and American Fat.
It's practically impossible for Eurofags to obtain the type of obesity you see in America, to the extend you can immediately recognize Americans anywhere in a crowd of Europeans.

I eat like an ogre, but, somehow, I have a fit/regular body type.
If I'd eat the way I do in America, I'd be obese in no-time.

Attached: fat-baby.jpg (543x508, 31K)

They're faggots who need to pretend that their bread and circus makes them free, so they've gotten really good at it. Also, some of those nations are still more ethnically uniform, so it's easier to get along.

Probably.
Bigger is better. Right, America?

Attached: fat-sprout.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

>why do Europeans always seem like they're way happier than I am?

Cause we are educated and have culture that brings us above your morality level.

Faggot Americans

I've seen this video so many times but still it makes me laugh

This is an absolute lie. I have never seen a more morose group of suicidal people than in Bavaria.

Maybe because I live in a very undiverse suburbia in a White town.

Isn't your President Trudeau?

Maybe because your sample set for European culture is at a Macdonalds somewhere in "Bavaria" on a Tuesday night.

Europeans are in an eternal seethe

It's true that most of us are practically doomed to live middle class.
We'll never know the joy of becoming a millionaire and driving a Lamborghini before being sued over something as trivial as sharing your personal opinion with a coworker, losing your business, rendering your platinum healthcare plan unaffordable, and being homeless while that otherwise harmless disease is slowly killing you.

Attached: mfw-care.jpg (600x523, 118K)

Please hand in your flag. I can smell the rich on you.

What gave it away?

Attached: Flemmish.png (324x216, 7K)

>reasons why it sucks to be poor

I pay low taxes and can afford most of the luxuries available to anyone, can afford my health care and use the nigger word all the time. So what the fuck are you talking about? Your just another ignorant dumbass leaf who has never left their home province let alone seen other parts of the world. Get out of your mom’s basement and accomplish something before you criticize anyone else or make judgements about their standard of living.

> why do Europeans always seem like they're way happier than I am
They are not.

I hear same thing from them: "Oh, all brazilians seem happy! Even though they live in a shithole, they're always happy laughing enjoying beaches and so on!" BITCHES, STFU! Go back to your 1st world cold peaceful and boring shit!

Attached: brazil_homicid_2015.jpg (680x453, 31K)

I blame this talk of privilage

pic related is why

Attached: 1516558480342.png (471x423, 108K)

Attached: 1535164305910.jpg (950x963, 176K)

It's not how people act in public user...
It's about how they act when they are alone.

this

There is a slum some kilometers from where I live, the people there are pretty happy, smoking weed, listening to shit music and twerking. Doesn't mean it is the best country in the world.

Because theyre literal cattle
Most americans are too but all but the most stupid see the slave system for what it is

bitch you can't even spell speech. LOL. Now don't forget your great education system too.

in all fairness to the US, most of those things are related to the large nigger POOPulation