OSAMA BIN LADEN’S SON IS DEAD HAHAHAHHAHA BURN IN HELL

OSAMA BIN LADEN’S SON IS DEAD HAHAHAHHAHA BURN IN HELL
google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/world/bin-ladens-son-hamza-was-killed-in-counterterrorism-operation-president-trump-confirms.amp

Attached: 0510E91B-BA3B-41B9-BB1B-7D6BD7A1A9CD.jpg (760x564, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/07/31/us/politics/hamza-bin-laden-al-qaeda.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 0RmPXVdm_o.jpg (800x800, 107K)

weird flex

Another ground squirrel bites the sand

>OSAMA BIN LADEN’S SON IS DEAD
>implying Osama Bin Laden actually existed and wasn't a CIA phantom
(((Who))) could be behind this post?

>Obama kills some retired terrorist who was on home dialysis and was old and frail - plus he was prolly on house arrest as a cooperating witness in paki custody anyway.

>Trump ends this dudes whole terror career before it ever really lifted off

Once upon a time i used to get excited when an Arab was killed in the middle east.
Then I found Jow Forums

Arab, smharab. Islam must be destroyed

>dad works for the CIA
>gets betrayed
>figures out why (Jews)
>retaliate with terrorist attack that gets every other muslim to hate him because he's now brought the full force of ZOG immediately down upon them
>you die too before you dindu nuffin and don't even get the fat CIA paychecks before hand
>go to hell
>your dad is there too

sucks to suck

This was reported on a couple weeks ago

>OSAMA BIN LADEN’S SON IS DEAD

A family with all the money and power, and they got to be a dick!

Attached: 2019-09-13_23-38-57.png (564x851, 451K)

Story broke this morning

Flag matches post.

Yeah because trump finally confirmed it I remember it was reported on a few weeks ago. It's still fucking hilarious.

Jared the Snake is getting desperate to keep Tubby in the WH if their going with old al CIA Duh psyops.

How long before CNN runs a piece oh what a great guy he was and how evil trump is for going over there and shooting him like their golden ghetto boy did to his dad.

I won't be surprised be to honest. They'll probably call him a racist to well there at it.

That's just zionist talk.

The man who fought the Jews
RIP

S

The world is not split into Jew and muslim camps, you can dislike both

Took you long enough. Busy sucking on foreskins ye cunt?

There's a big difference between dislike and starting wars in another part of the world at Israels behest.

You’re not British, Muhammad. You never will be.

Osama Bin Laden did nothing wrong.

Remember he has like over 100 kids.

>good goyim, the Muslims were responsible for 9/11
search up dancing Israelis

Attached: jewintense.gif (501x585, 212K)

>the typical yank response when they want to shutdown an argument

This. Kikes did 9/11.

>sandnigger dies
>another takes his place
Almost as pitiful as fighting militant guerilla organizations in their home turf. I mean, what global superpower would ever waste billions of dollars fighting literal sewer rats halfway across the globe? Sounds pretty ridiculous to me.

Attached: 1567781765949.png (1990x2525, 1.97M)

The terrorism problem will be only solved once Israel is nuked

Attached: 1566870504218.jpg (667x670, 30K)

If you think Islamic state countries would ally with western powers or values then you’re obviously mistaken.
True they are the ethnic rival of kikes, but you think without jew interference these sandniggers wouldn’t have tried to rise up against western democracies?

He's got another 6.

A jew died for this post

At least the Muslims would go on a one on one fight instead of the jewery.

Attached: 1567541855829.jpg (1712x1704, 822K)

They would never have risen up against the west because
A. We wouldn't be there to rise up against.
B. We'd have borders again and just keep the faggots out, and most of them wouldn't even be attempting to migrate
As for allying, there could be harmonious trade between us in terms of oil and ...olives??? if we weren't slapping them with sanctions on top of sanctions all the time at, again, Israels behest.

When will the Jews behind 911 start being off'ed?

When Hamas and Hezbollah rain down thousands of rockets on Israel.

Doesn't he have like 15 sons?

This is true. jew influence, Israeli supplied weaponry, etc do play a large role.
I also think if we weren’t allies with fucking kike capitol we wouldn’t receive as much ire.

Yeah I can respect that, as the other poster put forth, the fight would be more internal if anything, so I agree with you all on that.
Israel and our relationship with it does make us much more of a target. I just theorise that if it was a different timeline sans Jews, we’d still be in some sort of rivalry with the Islamic state.
But then again so much conflict can be traced to Jews (e.g. soviet Russia’s involvement with the Mid East)so that may be a totally wrong idea

OK WTF

nytimes.com/2019/07/31/us/politics/hamza-bin-laden-al-qaeda.html

This is the second time he dies!

Didnt Osama have like 50 kids?

Maybe the West needs to worry about its own children since they die before they are even born by their own feminist mothers.

Attached: 1507987698798.jpg (387x383, 43K)

Is that Ben Affleck?

F

Good but I'm sure he has more and he looks like a pussy so who cares

>he thinks Bin Laden was behind 9/11
Oh my sweet summer child...

You idiots. Bin Laden is a Jew. All Sauds are Turkish Jews!

We don't need to ally with any countries in the middle east. Let them stay in their sandbox. America has no reason to be over there. All we do is destabilize the region for Israel.

How disrespectful. Don't you know that his father was one of the most influential US operatives in modern history?

Attached: 1558502722478.jpg (748x734, 65K)

I doubt it