Is this state fucked?

>Be PA Dutch fag
>Spics and niggers moving in to my small town from New Jersey
So far my friends and I have been getting shit stolen. I lost my weed whacker and 2 chainsaws after stopping at a Wawa. Also this state is turning blue and fast. When do I leave and where?

Attached: BC573DF2-C40C-43B5-835C-CE90BF5F8CA6.jpg (728x424, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/states/pennsylvania-population/
ballotpedia.org/Redistricting_in_Pennsylvania
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everywhere is getting black'd and spic'd.

Bedford is the best county. Also fuck off and don't ever visit it, we're full.

GOOD MORNING PENNSYLVANIA!
WHATCHA DAY-DRINKIN?

Oh I know, I live in Lehigh and I might fuck off to Potter

Bourbon

>Jew radio making middle american drunks?
I can't believe it.

It's nothing to do with the jew radio. The drinking is to calm down after you get pissed off and run outside with your rifle.

>"blue and fast"
>the past ten years have literally been PA turning red, fast

What's the point of your thread?

Attached: think.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Move to a white city the heartland. When the race war / economic collapse / whatever comes you don't want to be in a "culturally diverse" area.

Attached: 2019.06.24_metro_frey_census-data_map1.png (768x699, 114K)

PA has not been turning red, 2016 was a pure miracle, soon the spics moving in from Jersey and New York as well as up from Philly will begin to offset the Republican process to reclaim PA. Trust me, Democrats has been sweeping minor elections in the Lehigh Valley.

Hey neighbor. Just chillin here in predominantly white Coopersburg. Pretty comfy but any closer to Allentown or Bethlehem is spic central.

Pennsylvania unironically saw a massive upshot in Republican turnout in 2016 and the Lehigh Valley county didn't even vote Republican in 2016. Fuck off with your transparently shitty attempt at blackpilling, you retarded redditor.

PA is still +80% white.
worldpopulationreview.com/states/pennsylvania-population/
My small town is legitimately ~95% white.
PA is an incredibly beautiful state with good people and great potential, the two cities (Philly and Pittsburgh) are the problems.

You must do something. In my lifetime I have seen some of the best neighborhoods in my one fine city fall to this social disease. One of them was one the home to the wealthiest working people in the state. Imagine these bad smelling mental midgets living in huge brick mansions once the envy of all. Yes you can go there today and see this. If you allow this to happen, everything you hold dear will be lost. Do something, anything to stop it. The line must be drawn, be the one to do it.

PA is going from blurple to blue due to this ruling and the influx of blue-stater faggots.

>Our lawsuit contended that in 2011 Pennsylvania elected officials manipulated the congressional district boundaries to entrench a majority Republican delegation in Congress and minimize the ability of Democratic voters to elect U.S. House representatives. Filed in the state’s Commonwealth Court, the complaint alleged the current congressional map was designed to pack as many Democratic voters as possible into Pennsylvania’s 1st, 2nd, 13th, 14th and 17th districts. At the same time, the map was designed to spread the remaining Democratic voters among the other 13 districts so that Democratic voters fall short of a majority in each of these 13 districts. The net effect maximized the number of Pennsylvania congressional seats held by Republicans.

>On January 22, 2018, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court declared that Pennsylvania’s 2011 U.S. congressional districting map violates the Pennsylvania Constitution and enjoined its use in the upcoming May 15, 2018 primary.

Even the far-flung corners of PA aren't safe from the invasion. I'm seeing way more browns in rural areas who being imported by everyone, from farmers to healthcare networks. There's really nowhere to go that will remain unaffected because the road network makes access too easy for the undesirable elements.

>As a critical element in the overall transportation network, highways are the pathways to progress. On the map, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is 309 miles long, 174 miles wide, and covers 29 million acres. Its immense road system equals all New England and New Jersey highways, local roads, and city streets combined.

Congressional districts have literally nothing to do with presidential elections you mentally retarded redditor

Like I said your efforts at blackpilling are absolutely shit-tier, just kys

Upstate NY is pretty based. We don’t take kindly to spice and niggers. We also own more undocumented guns than you do.

>undocumented guns
GIVE THEM AMNESTY!

Stand your ground.

Attached: Amish AR.jpg (1777x999, 219K)

ballotpedia.org/Redistricting_in_Pennsylvania
>District locations and numbers differ between the two maps. The map adopted by the state supreme court split 13 counties; the 2011 map split 28 counties. Had the 2018 map been in place during the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump (R) would have won 10 districts and Hillary Clinton (D) would have won eight. In 2016, at which time the 2011 map was in place, Trump carried 12 districts to Clinton's six.

Attached: G1daK.png (614x392, 321K)

Attached: arson.jpg (500x835, 126K)

>the two cities (Philly and Pittsburgh) are the problems.
This, if would could nuke both of these off the map, PA jails would have extra space and crime would drop by over 50% in one day. Don't forget Reading, might as well nuke mini philly for good measure.

True on the mini cities, that too.
Even some of those suburbs were close, but the cities almost gave HRC the state.

Attached: 1024px-Pennsylvania_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (1024x597, 136K)

mfw i'm one of the spics ruining your small town

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 81K)