HAPPENING!!!! First Germany now U.K.!!!

(((THEY))) rapidly pushin the agenda!!!

Attached: 3453A141-3F3B-4AF3-9A3D-5811025DE4C4.jpg (1472x1241, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tmF5syV_cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sk9GQZFWeBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>more bug threads

Attached: e593b963ba0459cc50c03f1560b7852d.gif (175x144, 886K)

>look at our totally real stats goyim won't you start eating the bugs now?

Attached: image.jpg (960x950, 41K)

Stop visiting jew websites. Stop reading jew news.
Stop listening to jews.

Well like 1/3 of the population eats them but those numbers won’t ever include me.

Stop Jews.

>import millions of Africans
>suddenly eating bugs is becoming "commonplace"

huh, that's weird

NO! NO! NO! I won’t eat insects fuck these sick demons. I won’t be force to eat bugs

Attached: 6AB2E278-6CD8-40DA-AE9B-C85565487B54.jpg (1536x1496, 580K)

I gotta admit, grandma used to catch, roast and eat grasshoppers on the farm for treats.
The Army made us do it on survival training.
But because a fucking jew said so? No, I'm eating rib eye steaks with butter on 'em. Fuck the jews.

I wonder what vegans think of all this ?

I can understand survival but we’re in civilization with plenty of meat! I don’t care if they point guns I WONT EAT INSECTS!!!

>relies on meat industry for food
>meat industry dismantled
>refuses to go vegan cause hes a pussy faggot
>has to eat bugs cause eating beans, nuts, tubers, and, grains scares the piss outa him

Attached: 1567685020919.jpg (800x393, 22K)

>research finds

Attached: 1567817532891.jpg (600x560, 89K)

>what vegans think of all this ?
its pretty sad that flesheating pussies are going to start eating insects because they cant shake the anti vegan memes they've swallowed

>Das schmeckt

uh.. no thanks

they'll be telling you that beans are bad for you next
only simple cereals for you, goy
eat your gruel, you don't need teeth where you're going

>a third
i bet they didnt ask a single fucking person. im so tired of this shit.

YOU WILL EAT THE BUGS GOY

Would rather eat people than bugs

Knowing British cuisine, bugs would be a step up

>Implying bugs are the only available meat after that
How large must the genetic difference be before it's safe to consume the animals flesh?

Schmutzig as fuck

We eat honey bees in my region. Now everbody bitches about no honeybees.

Eat the bugs.

Attached: 135A1004-3D2F-4A4C-B5C0-268FB05A2DAF.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Not happening here, fuckers! No bug eating!!!

>media jews posts clickbait about eating bugs
>Jow Forums freaks the fuck out and declares it a grand conspiracy
>media jews gets tons of hits from anons clicking on articles to find things to get pissed off at
>media jews post more clickbait because thats what media does
IDS A GONSIPRACY

Thing is, if it were super cheap protein source and could be processed and added to existing foods for a protein boost and little flavour difference i'd have no problem with it. It's probably a better idea than growing plants for that purpose as I believe they're far more efficient. I'm not literally eating bugs though, they can ram that up their arsehole. I dont even like prawns/shrimp because they're practically cockroaches of the sea.

You know lizards love bugs. What does that say?

EAT THE BUGS

Wait a second, don't bugs have an assload of protein? Wouldn't people eating bugs instead of onions become less cucked?

I'm not trying to defend eating bugs, but this feels like a bad idea by (((them))).

Attached: 1confuse2.jpg (512x494, 43K)

About 6 years ago there was a stall in the city centre that had a variety of bugs, dusted in different flavours. If you were willing to eat 5 different bugs they'd give you a soap-bar-sized candy with a scorpion in it. I ate the bugs for the lulz and gave the scorpion candy to my nephew - don't think he had any intention of eating it, just looked cool. They had someone with a camera interviewing people about it, presumably to promote the idea to the goys. Most people were in agreement with me: "it's a funny gimmick but i wouldn't go to the shops and buy a packet of insects if i was hungry". The rest thought it was just sick.

TLDR: They've been pushing it for a while, it's just been taken up a gear recently.

WHO THINKS THAT?

The type of protein matters a ton, the protein you get from bugs ends up being almost nothing of net absorption compared to meat. It's a far more subversive way to trick people into thinking they're getting real nutrition compared to easily disproved veganism.

Nah mate. Curry is lush.

Insect food for insect people

Not all, there are carnivorous reptiles (crocodiles, etc) and veggie lizards (iguanas) that don't eat bugs. Try to be more like them.

just a single chromosome pair.

you seriously haven't noticed that, the closer it is to our own biology, the more nutritional it is?

2/3rds of the meat industry are mammals. we consume birds and fish too because they provide some nutrients that are in our biology anyways, but in greater amounts.

Pat on the back bud

Because they are unclean creatures, will you flies that have been eating literal shit all their lives?
The same way pigs weren't good to eat until they got fed only non meat and garbage diet.

Only crickets and locusts are good to eat.

wait
I just noticed
>soi is replaced by "onions"
>raw onions provide a boost in testosterone
>s-o-i provides the opposite

>we call soi a bad thing
>now it looks like the source of testosterone is the bad thing to newfags
PURE COINCIDENCE, GOY

M00T ONLY LEFT BECAUSE HE WAS TIRED.
LITERALLY GETTING KEKED BY A GANG OF SJWs HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. NOTHING TO SEE HERE, FELLOW REDPILLED BIGBRAIN :^)

Ya know, to make the amount of protien and food grasshoppers that you'd get out of a cow, you'd be wasting far more food raising the grasshoppers then with the cow AND far more pollutants.

Therea literally no benefits to raising and eating bugs, all statements saying otherwise is blowing hot air up your ass and making up shit. They honestly just want to see you eating bugs to servive.

what a faggot

Nice try lizardperson.

>implying bug men aren't behind this
youtu.be/9tmF5syV_cQ

You WILL eat the bugs!
You WILL!

Enjoy your Nematodes you stupid hipsters

Attached: nematodes.jpg (2948x2472, 3.19M)

ROAST THAT ROACH, BIGOT

I imagine if they do want us to eat bugs it will just be eased in without peoples' knowledge like everything else.

retard industry meme cock gobbler detected

YOU WILL

Attached: 1548192760653.jpg (2522x4096, 981K)

EAT
THE
BUGS

This.

EAT THR DAMN BUGS, GOYIM!

Well, brits will probably be eating bugs due starvation

... Of what population?

>Third of britons
So they asked every briton?

Honestly, this is something that should be marketed towards the insectoid people of the far East.

Option 2 is we let Third World morons lie in the bed they made, stop trying to turn them into white people, and eat like kings while they eat the bugs or starve.

Attached: 848.gif (606x423, 1.71M)

who would buy into this? maybe a small percentage of retarded vegetarians, otherwise no one.. fake news

Vat grown meat will happen way before anybody but poseurs eat insects.

Attached: culture.jpg (640x480, 62K)

We will be eating kebab, curry, and good food while we feed you cretins our munchie boxes, bugs, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=sk9GQZFWeBE

>brits
>cusine
pick one

we'll eat vat meat and ban halal.

Haha more like we will ban you and ur tiny pink dick

Attached: sadiq laughing.jpg (714x476, 42K)

I'm having an asian flat mate, thats the only insect I'll ever let into my life.

This is literally conditioning us for when we are all half brown skinned slaves

That insect probably has higher IQ, better sex life, food, family than you soulless g*rmoid

Eat (out) bugs.

Attached: 1563490389585.png (1713x3050, 1.06M)

First they import the niggers, now they import the nigger "food".
I saw insects appearing in my local grocery store some weeks ago and now I get why.
Can you believe how angry I am now?

Attached: Niggers eat insects.png (1267x184, 42K)

>pies
>stews
>pasties
you're just a local shitskin virgin dyel who's never been anywhere

t. rugby player invited to play against top schools in england

Try something faggot.

>Kebab
>Curry
>Good food

You truly are an inferior creature

>Generalizing South America like that
It's quite literally only the Amazonian primitives that regularly eat them. At most the rest of us try it once for the curiosity.
Tbf, though, properly fried giant ants taste just like popcorn.

get ready for lots of westernised returnees after the halal ban.

That's rich coming from Mcdonalds

Careful now Aziz. He's probably still pissed about rotherham.

I don't eat McDonalds, meanwhile you freely admit to eating slop like curry.

Keep dreaming, we just took your capital city and we are replacing you racists! WE WILL REPALCE YOU!

Attached: sadiq based.jpg (294x171, 8K)

Thats acktually really adorable lol, they look related

i will NOT eat the bugs

Attached: 1509237114272.jpg (750x546, 32K)

He said British, not indian. But at this point the difference is becoming less and less every day.

Best girls are bug girls

Thanks for the info.
It seems to be quite common among niggers.
Since we start eating that shit now, when will it become trendy for hipsters to live in mud huts?
Is being a nigger the new hot shit now?

Attached: N.png (909x766, 466K)

Eat up, whiteboy. Take your hormone pills too, you will need to be female so by the time I get there you will be my concubine ;)

bug arent vegetarian you retarded retard

EAT THE DAMN MAGGOTS, GOY!
Jokes aside, these jokes are really getting high off of their own farts at this point, aren't they? From (((carbon tax))) to maggot burgers, they really see us gentiles as cattle, don't they?

How can we profit from (((their))) agenda? Is there a maggot market to buy in to?

The inside scoop is that the idiots that invested heavily in insect-based foods becoming a thing are trying to shill it ahead of lab-grown-meat to save their shitty investments.

Okay gay and tasteless, is there any limit of sub-humanity that you will not sink? Or are you truly just that devoid of any sort of positive quality?

>assuming a paki isnt a double digit drooler

Attached: lcxyE0D.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

Bet they didn't ask a single person.

lmfao, good one.

wear a dress and pop a estrogen pill, it is the only thing left for wh*tes to do.

Who cares?
If you were truly redpilled you would start a cricket farm and rake in the fucking cash from these hipsters and degenerates, while eating grass-fed beef and your own backyard chicken for dinner. The current market for insect agriculture is incredibly small (think

>Refuses to go vegan because he's a pussy faggot

Come on you faggot,everyone know it's the vegans that are the pussy faggots. They are never just are fine with their diets but reach out and whine about what other people are eating like a bunch of bitches.

>Joshua wiener

the jews fear the indoor bug farmer

You know your own prophet condemns homosexuals to death by stoning. How does it feel that the most important figure in your culture would have you killed without a second thought?

How is it gay if you are woman?