Why do carnicucks claim to love animals when they really only love cute...

Why do carnicucks claim to love animals when they really only love cute, fluffy animals like dogs and cats while having no concern about the mass slaughter of pigs and cattle?

Also, veganism general.

Attached: 7F77C9E9-36F0-48A6-BA0A-A700D9F485BC.png (500x522, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EM5VC-QeeVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor thread had to die for this shit.

A dog will be your best friend, doesn't care about your politics, is delighted with a new ball, enjoys playing fetch, and is happy to be with you.
A woman will SJW in your face, needs new cars and diamond rings, is never happy doing anything with you, and will divorce you and leave you to live in a box in the middle of the street.
A pig will fucking eat you.
Doggo best friend.

Never killed a pig.
Ate a lot of pork.

>carnicucks
>filename
You forgot your memeflag.

Attached: f9f90077a3b4e6c16db0a327fc1a39ee.jpg (195x209, 8K)

Dogs were created for companionship. Pigs were created for meat
It's that simple

Attached: why-eat-one-and-not-the-other.jpg (700x687, 101K)

False dichotomy.
It's about a personal relationship to an animal.
I don't care about chinks eating dogs, but they are subhuman in their treatment of them (and also of other humans).

Slide thread

A domesticated pig is capable of offering the same kind of companionship as a dog.

plants were living too at one point

>Why do carnicucks claim to love animals when they really only love cute, fluffy animals like dogs and cats while having no concern about the mass slaughter of pigs and cattle
The answer is in your question, I like cool and cute animals that the Bible prohibits to eat
Pigs are a hybrid from humans and boars so it's prohibited
Sage slide threads

>Carnicucks
Don't think i have ever seen pigs at a carnival

kek, i love you

Because cute fluffy animals tend to have neonetic traits that invoke nurturing instincts.

Carnival literally means "goodbye meat"...

I knew a guy who had a pot bellied pig back in the 90s and he would take it around folling the grateful dead shows where he sold nitrous filled balloons he called "hippy crack". Anyway, while he was enjoying the show some other deadhead killed and butchered the thing and had it cooking when he found out the fate of his little friend.

Why dose the pig have a lever and what sort of fluid is coming out of it's dispenser?

Because this life is about looking good and if you look like a fat pig you deserve to be eaten sorry OP but kill your self

Because one is bred to be a pet, while the other is bred to be a meal. That's the point of their existence.
>inb4 gooks and dogs
They're subhuman, but you already knew that.

Pot bellies are known to taste terrible.

No it fucking can't

Attached: GSD puppers.jpg (800x600, 84K)

>A pig will fucking eat you.

I worked on a hog farm for a while. Those fuckers get to be like 300+ pounds, and tall enough to bite your cock with all four feet on the ground. I asked if anybody ever slips and falls in all the shit in the pens. The answer I got was “DON’T FALL DOWN IN THE PIG PEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IF YOU FALL DOWN START SHOOTING YOUR GUN.”

Those fuckers could eat your whole head in five bites. They do it to each other all the time. You find a dead pig, go to get the drag hook to pull him out, and when you get back 30 seconds later his whole jawbone is missing and they’re working on the legs. Nightmare fuel.

This thread is stupid
Saged.

But a dog can't offer the same quality meat as a pig.

Because we need protein for our survival. Sure, in the future we might need a replacement, but not right now. Still get your point man.

Dude fuck you for prodding fun at my love of carnivals, just know that it will take more then just these comments for me to stop enjoying carnivals

>i can make anything sound bad if i put cuck in it

To answer your question, it's simple really. It's the same reason I love some people but despise others. It's called compartmentalization. Your argument would seem to suggest that you cant have friends merely be cause you have enemies.

Get your life together punk

based thread

Not all animal life is valued the same. Any vegan that swats a bug that lands on them or calls an exterminator when something gets in the house is just the same as a pet owner that eats meat.

imagine being such a newfaggot that you fail at saging

>Placing the well being of non-sentient animals above your own
>Muh it's against my ethics to kill an animal for my family

Vegans are the turbo-cucks of this world. They'd be on the top of my list of targets in a SHTF scenario to acquire resources, you can guarantee they would never fight back.

Attached: kek2.jpg (620x413, 48K)

Veganism is anti-nature and is just a virtue signal by atheists who need some form of validation of their righteousness.

Attached: lamb.jpg (1339x800, 117K)

Went to the county fair last week and for the first time, actually felt quite a bit of sadness walking through the livestock tents. The pigs all sleeping in their little squares, just waiting to die. How can people be so shitty? Then i realized these people are Jow Forums's champions! the good, God-fearing rural white Americans. Yet they have their 7 year old daughters giving the cow a bath to auction off for meat.

Not a vegan but i enjoy a lot of vegan food, and probably wouldn't eat any meat if it didn't consist of 99% of all obtainable food.

is there a better expression of love than becoming one with their flesh? like absorbing life force of things you eat is knowledge old as man.

I've heard similar stories about falling in pig pens. I hear they're kinda doglike if raised in a home, but never saw that.
Makes me wonder what a dog would act like if raised in a pig pen environment.

Cause I could care less about pigs chicken and cows and fish..... sucks they didn’t make it out the food chain but I sure did

Attached: 41WSWH018pL.jpg (362x355, 18K)

Because we need to kill animals to eat healthy, natural diets
We can eat dogs, but we use them as companions because they're good at that and their meat isn't very good
Pigs are the reverse
Like said, a pig will literally fucking kill you and eat you, they are not friendly you buffoon. You don't know shit about animals and have never been on a farm a day in your life.

Attached: 20190914_105556.png (1080x688, 503K)

youtu.be/EM5VC-QeeVA

You think i won't eat a doggo?

Attached: 1560918671216.gif (500x281, 1011K)

Get 2 good sized pork loins, smother them in BBQ sauce and butter or whatever you like to cook with. Bake with a bunch of sliced tomatoes sprinkled with pepper and chillis for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, fry 3 eggs, mushrooms, and beans. Serve with a handful of spinach with a side of potato salad, and orange or apple juice and lime diluted with sparkling water.

I wouldnt say it's anti nature, there's plenty of herbivors out there. Even humans 'can' go full vegitarian if they eat the right foods. Most indigenous tribes that are vegetarian supplement it by eating insects, so they arent full vegan.

I fully agree with you on the virtue signalling though, thats really what makes most people hate vegans

>that's pagan
cringe
by that logic feds are actual eco fascists too

The only thing worse than an insufferable, sniffing elitist atheist is an insufferable, sniffing elitist vegan.
I don't tell you how to live or eat.
Please mind your own fucking business.

>but I sure did
>gets a cold
>an infection
Eh. Not really.

Doglike

Packs of dogs will eat you too. But yeah Pig pets are pretty awesome, I had a pot bellied pig as a kid and he was basically exactly like a dog

And why should we emulate primitive tribes?

>why will a boar goar me, trample me, and eat me this afternoon, and then do it again to another person this evening?
yeah, I don't know user, but you're a coddled waste of electronic space with this post.

Fuck me you guys are pushing this shit hard tonight

Meat is murder

Attached: 970966233b32c1e79baf236cd3fa8ce2.jpg (1080x785, 113K)

Very based

Veganism is based and redpilled. Hitler planned on making the third reich vegan after WW2.

Attached: 1567433262679.jpg (540x810, 161K)

Imagine thinking this is a gotcha or anyone cares. I'm gonna go shoot a cute squirrel and feed it to my dog today OP.

Chickens will literally eat you. If you fall down and are dying near them, they will eat you while you're dying.

Pigs are the same way.
These people have zero idea what they are talking about.

I knew a guy with a pig, and it never really acted doglike. Doglike adjacent maybe, at best.

I didnt suggest you should. Im just saying theres a right way to be vegan and there's a wrong way to be vegan. OP is clearly the latter

Veganism is just dumb atheist virtue-signalling crap, the meme isn't really related

>veganism general.

Attached: man-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-dies-on-2545266[1].png (500x505, 114K)

We should feed vegans to these pigs
Just so they can learn about reality

I would eat dogs and cats too.

Bongland gangsters used to dispose of bodies by feeding them to pigs. My mum used to tell me that if I didn't behave, I'd be taking a trip to the farm. It was only later that I understood what she really meant by that. The bitch!

She fucks the dog.

Attached: 20190914_145126.jpg (1080x1530, 369K)

>Be vegan.
>Tell others how shitty they are for eating meat.
>Muh Animals!
>Wears leather belt, leather sandals, carries leather fag-bag or wears leather jacket.
>Leather made from Muh Animals!
>Ignores blatant hypocrisy.
Just STFU already...

Loving animals is such a ten year old mentality to have. You can have compassion and eat your state too, autist.

Swede shill detected

Attached: 1567797656614.jpg (563x419, 29K)

käft tönt, käka kött och lyft vikter - NU

Pigs and Cows would’ve gone extinct without the meat industry. Because there would be no real reason to breed them. People like myself have actually managed to keep farm animals alive and healthy longer than any vegan has. Humans are natural carnivores, that’s why most people on vegan diets tend to age rapidly. Because without meat in your system. You become weaker and more prone to diseases and illnesses. Stuff like pork and beef contain protein that isn’t replicated in plants.

Attached: EBDFA5FD-77F6-4372-BAA0-C7E8C3730462.png (787x830, 727K)

Nice Facebook tier meme faggot.

First time I saw this I could not stop laughing.

Attached: warning-meat-stickers-tighter-pic-223x300.jpg (223x300, 27K)

>eating subotimal nutrition is based
>anti-nutrients are based
>having to tear down plant proteins and build animal proteins is efficient
>eating animals that would sustain us with hugely bio-available pre-formed animal vitamins is bad
GO FUCKING HANG YOURSELF VEGETABLE KEK.

Attached: forgivenes_stops.jpg (540x715, 52K)

I’m sure a lot of their aggressiveness came from jamming eighty 300 pound hogs into one pen the size of a bedroom. They could barely turn around once they got full size. They’d occasionally bite big chunks out of each other’s asses. They’re smart enough to be jerks, too. They’re capable of working in groups. Once I had a pig that kept sneaking behind me and biting the back of my boot, trying to yank me off me feet. When I turned to smack him with my bean paddle I realized it was a trio of pigs, standing shoulder to shoulder, glancing eye to eye, then looking back to me. Fuckers knew what they were doing.

Attached: 6AA60AF8-367F-4E60-9593-F73FE29CBF38.jpg (410x230, 16K)

What's wrong with murder if it's necessary?

Swedes are aryans too, theyre just weird cause they dont like to admit it. Hitler was pretty fond of the swede gals

>Be vegan.
>Eats Jello.
>Jello made from gelatin.
>Gelatin made from the crushed bones of cows mixed with acid.
>puke.exe

What I mean by anti-nature is that it's readily apparent that man can eat meat and that it's natural to do so. Rejecting this means you think you know better than nature. Preaching about it is taking it a step further is saying that abstaining from meat is an absolute "Good".

I understand why Buddhists and people of Eastern faith do it, because of reincarnation and everything, but in the west it's mostly atheists numales and trendy social network girls who are desperate to find something that they can do to prove to themselves and others that they are "good". It leads to this ridiculous notion that all sentient life is equal, that dogs are of equal value as rats and humans.

Vegetarians still contain stuff like eggs and cheese in their diet. Vegans don’t, everything they eat is plant based and that doesn’t have the amount of protein animal products do.

BASED
REDPILLED
CARNIVORE KING

I eat meat because I am a man and I don't have a vagina.

I know Deer hunters that know more about deer and love them more than your stupid hypocrite ass that instead of protecting them decide to do STUPID shit like not eat the meat

Attached: Screenshot_20190914_171133.jpg (1080x851, 277K)

Attached: KEK-bby.png (355x313, 128K)

What are you having for breakfast today vegoons?

Leftover curry here

Attached: 1462920334723.png (250x273, 105K)

the dog is a working animal that tends to human food while it gets ready
essentially is the vegan equivalent of a gardening tool, do you eat your gardening tools?

Hitler was a vegetarian, not a vegan. He still ate eggs and cheese. Which are animal products.

Meat eaters don't love animals. They love what they get from animals. Fucking hypocrites

Would vegans eat meat if it was lab produced?

Attached: 1550943042727.png (366x537, 259K)

>’m sure a lot of their aggressiveness came from
genetics, you're unsure of everything. boar across teh fucking world are known for being deadly. you do not fuck around with boar. and pigs are boar who haven't fully feral.

Only muslims bleed animals while alive.

I bet that doggo is excited for the bacon he will get to eat, what a nice doggo

Apex predators don't eat other apex predators because of the accumulation of fat soluble toxins higher in the food chain. This is instinctive: it's why Europeans react with revulsion at the thought of eating cats or dogs; that's an instinct we developed to keep ourselves healthy. Even Europeans who hate cats (I hate cats) won't eat one: cats are not food. It has nothing to do with being cute or fluffy: rabbits have always been a European staple.

Asians don't have this instinct because they aren't apex predators. They're primarily scavengers, like hyenas.

FUCK ANIMALS, I AM WILLING TO KILL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS WHO DISAGREE WITH ME FOR -INANE PURELY IDEOLOGICAL REASONS- AND LET THEIR CORPSE ROT INSTEAD OF EATING IT IN IMAGINATIVE AND TASTY WAYS
SOCIETY, GOVERNMENT, AND MY STUNTED CONSCIENCE CALL ME """SOLDIER""" - BUT MY WIFE CALLS ME HUSBAND AND MY COMMUNITY CALLS ME BY MY NAME INSTEAD OF """MURDERER"""
we need another word war right fucking quick to teach these middle class white women what counts

Attached: 1544925545648.jpg (674x678, 198K)

And what arguments would that be, beside
>MUH MORALITY
>MUH MEAT CAUZEZ CANSUR
>TOO MUCH PROTEIN DAMAGES MUH KIDNEYZ
?

I have absolutely zero food left in the house. I'll have to go out or to Timmies I guess.

Public Service Announcement: Anons, remember this, Every time you see the animal rights wackos being trotted out, Jews are about to kill humans somewhere in the world and need a distraction. The thought that goes through your head when you see stuff like this is, I wonder what the Jews are covering up today.

the day of the rope is coming

all meatniggers will be lynched

Attached: ae42acbe3bbe3ffc8f2689f9b6f4-yes-alf-spokespersons-and-activists-have-either-failed-to-condemn-acts- (285x175, 23K)

Another thing that’s common with vegans is their anger issues. Due to the lack of protein in their system. They’re very easily prone to getting violent or lashing out. This has to do with the poor diet in their system. Foods such as meat makes people more mellowed out as they have a healthy body. They often worry less and don’t take things seriously.

>carnicucks
>cucks
>refusing to restrict your diet over the feelings of animals is now cuckholdry
Fucking use the term right, you literal soiboy.

Attached: 89E12D25-B870-42E0-A472-7D3FD75D68AC.jpg (413x359, 21K)

Coffee isn't breakfast

dont kid yourself bro, you are not physically strong enough to carry a rifle, you damn basedcuck

Just because he (may) be white doesn't mean he's a fantastic human being.
So much of our race is comprised of fat fucking idiots and s.oy.g.oys like this guy.