Blonds are not superior

Almost every great white man was a brunet. You can't even name 5 great blonds. Blondes tend to be effeminate and have less testosterone and body hair.

Attached: Two-Tone-Blonde-Hairstyles.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Uyghur_girl.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liqian
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If that’s what you’re into, I don’t judge, personally I could care less.

Niggers have very little body hair and have the highest testosterone levels.

Truth is amount of body hair is determined by your genetic blueprint to have hair follicles that activate by testosterone.

But also just like asians are considered weak and little testosterone small dicks.

Weaker men create healthy societies where you can work together without fighting.

"Strong" men create shithole countries where there is contant conflict and wars.

niggers don't have higher testosterone you stupid cuck

All Europeans are equal. Dark (especially black haired men are generally more attractive because it’s more masculine looking,) but there’s no reason to put down blonde men.

this.
nobody cares. superior, inferior, only one who does not judge, or one who can discern matters by the righteousness of God is close to greatness.

COPE blondecuck
hairy brunet white men are the peak of masculinity
blacks and blondes are both weak ass hairless sissy bitches

Attached: 0000000.jpg (375x500, 88K)

>Niggers have very little body hair
i dont think thats true lol

But they’re typically cuter tho

yes it is true
they have no leg or arm hair cause they have more estrogen in their bodies
same reason they have big asses and lips
female hormones

Let’s not forget that almost all great aryan leaders were fucking brown hair.

so no hair and big asses too? clearly my lack of contact with the negroid in real life has left me uncultured

even by this argument blondes are inferior because all white inventors and leaders had brown hair or in a few instances red hair

>x
>white

Attached: 806d1df8c3376d424dffdbcecee3b03a.png (491x491, 285K)

Not the men.

Even if that were true, preserving the blonde hair is something I strive to accomplish, just as Hitler did. I am a brunet as well, but I would never fall for D&C you are spreading, juden.

I have never seen a negress with an attractive face. They all look like obama. Michelle looks more manly than barack

>After applying sampling weights and adjusting for age, percent body fat, alcohol, smoking, and activity, testosterone concentrations were not different between non-Hispanic blacks (n = 363; geometric mean, 5.29 ng/ml) and non-Hispanic whites (n = 674; 5.11 ng/ml; P > 0.05) but were higher in Mexican-Americans (n = 376; 5.48 ng/ml; P < 0.05).

Spics confirmed high T

Attached: 1562782189943.webm (640x640, 2.76M)

Thank you, brother. Let us defeat this serpent, once and for all.

>and have the highest testosterone levels.
source

>hurrr all great men had brown hair

Men with blonde hair mostly go brown in older age due to testosterone. I used to have golden blonde hair, it's now more brown/dark with some random jet black strewn into it as I enter my mid 20's. My grandfather had golden blonde hair until his mid to late 20's, he was in a car crash and it turned jet black.

Blondes tend to be effeminate
That makes no sense. Do elaborate.

>and have less testosterone and body hair.
There is no correlation between hair/follicle color and testosterone, let alone body hair
Did some Odin looking chad fuck your girl?

>Blondes tend to be effeminate.
That makes no sense. Do elaborate.

** typo

Aren't swedes hairy as fuck though?

Look here, brother. If you ever talk shit about me or my brother Isaac Newton again, there will be hell to pay.

HH

Attached: 6132870B-4F96-475F-969F-6B98EE739E2A.jpg (720x480, 217K)

Blonde hair and fair phenotypes are more typically associated with femininity. It doesn’t mean blonde men can’t be masculine, it’s just what the classic association has always been.

the ones that are hairy have dark hair

Everyone is going to have their hair fall out anyways during the final big happening so it doesn't matter.

how could anyone hate latin americans
they are geniuses
by far the most resilient and least pussy ethnic group

Theyre very fertile and not very bright. They have a penchant for corruption and turning a place to shit.

It's pretty sad white Americans fetishize blond hair. Maybe because they recieved so much love when they were blond; but the darker their hair turned as they became older, the less love they received?

t.beaner

Only on women, and rightly so.

>My grandfather had golden blonde hair until his mid to late 20's, he was in a car crash and it turned jet black.
That was probably just motor oil in his hair, did he ever try shampooing his hair?

Regardless, we need to protect blonde hair and blue eyes, they are easily lost and hard to get back.

You are a such a faggot. As someone who has dark blond hair, I could give less of a shit.

Ok

Attached: 108_Brock_Lesnar_vs_Mark_Hunt.0.0.jpg (1400x933, 105K)

Greatest leaders were redhead men. It’s reason the Jews fear them.

I was white blonde when I was a kid. Literally silver-white. Now I am dark blond and I am in my mid 20s. At 35 I'll be subflavum like Augusuts and then dark brown before I turn grey. This is basically what all my grandparents went through.

consider yourself blessed.

they should if this map is correct

Attached: 4hEs6P4xWiMv30GcRn9eQk0WkXNUECOxQdKZi8wVGCc.png (1280x592, 189K)

That's most people, not just Americans. I'm still blonde on the sides but the top of my head is turning dark. I turn back to golden blonde if I get a ton of sunlight.

Blondes are probably fetishized because typically we are better looking. I'm probably considered fairly good looking, some females stare at me with goofy smiles thunderstruck.

I've noticed younger females typically go for and fawn after blonde haired guys whereas mid 20's women who are the kind you want to start a family with go for brown haired guys usually.

Attached: 1566814008714.png (739x839, 589K)

I agree.

you are all retarded on this issue, blond alleles are not lost into nothing when they breed with dominant darker ones. Two dark hair people with both one parent blonde could give birth to blond children.

ginger for the win

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1011, 172K)

>even by this argument blondes are inferior because all white inventors and leaders had brown

True, if you don't have a naturally hairy chest, you are not of Scandinavian stock

Women love facial structure, not hair color. Also blond fags try to cut their hair short and shave which makes them have a baby face.
You should ALWAYS grow it out as a blondfag.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (455x700, 110K)

This is a fake article, but the sentiment is true.

I´m brunet, but this thread is nonsense.

Picrel is what a blondfag should look like.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (634x949, 118K)

Trump, Draco Malfoy, Heydrich, Eric Trump, um.... Boris Johnson. faggot.

could be then, I've always thought northeners have quite feminine looks. Even if they have strong jaws, they lack supraorbital protrusion and have quite flat foreheads like women

>I could care less.

Attached: 1556996368681.png (1618x1131, 259K)

>right picture me in my late teens to early twenties
>left picture what I am slowly transitioning into

You can see a really pronounced transition from boy to man take place in males that have blonde hair that turns dark

You sure bro? Tbh, there are pussies and mountains in every race.

Attached: Screenshot_20190914-175411.png (334x428, 88K)

there is some truth to this

And that's why dark-blonde men are the best /thread

Of course I personally do not mind an effeminate blonde male, I think they're cute.

Blonds simply aren't as prevalent outside of places like Scandinavia, which have fairly low population sizes. Gustavus Adolphus was clearly a blond. Alexander the Great was also described as very fair-haired.

"fair" could mean a lot in ancient greece. Mind that what in Scandinavia could be considered brownish in places such as northern africa would be called blond.

t. manlet

That's about going to be what happens to me I wish I could just go jet black almost overnight like my grandfather, but I think that was brought on by severe trauma activating some dormant genes in him

Yes, hairiness is definitely the trigger for everything masculine, that's why sand niggers are the strongest.

Attached: physical-strength-countries.png (825x592, 70K)

The more they mix with swarthoids the higher the likelihood of them selecting the gene entirely out of the genepool.

No modern society places no value on masculinity therefore boys no longer are into sports or fighting or things that make men well men

I have lighter hair than anyone in any of these pictures. I have fuckloads of body hair, people always remark how hairy my legs are.

Weak men don't create shit faggot. They stay home and bitch about equality, while the real men go out and forge empires from nothing. Weak men, and also women, are responsible for allowing western civilization to decline to its current state.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 6856544.jpg (407x598, 161K)

no alleles are not selected out unless the person that bear it dies.

Wtf? Human genes keep piling on endlessly beyond 100%.

No actually you lose them the same way you lose any other phenotype features if you keep mixing with something different continuously. It happens to a tall nose bridge with flat nosed niggers if you keep doing it enough. They don't pop up anymore after a while.

European > White

Brunettes are blonde you fucking retard.

>the eternal Swede

>blondes
>superior

Attached: who is your daddy.jpg (973x743, 215K)

Jow Forums, don’t forget there are many SOMALI RATS IN SWEDEN

That's because Blond is the masculine, and Blonde Is the feminine.

Women like blue eyes

Attached: 375EA68A-129A-4C59-B966-19482C72AE12.png (250x250, 115K)

I had like platinum blond hair as a kid but it turned brownish blond as I got older.

Nice fake story, leaf
There are no blondes in your chinkland

Body hair is annoying and unnecessary. I shave all the hair off my chest and balls every 2 weeks.

>Seething
Also a lot of great white men were blonde as kids and young men but like other anons itt have said most blond men go light brown when they age. You very rarely see 35+ year old men with bright blonde hair outside maybe some small parts of Scandinavia.

Seethe more mutt.

>I shave all the hair off my chest
Before or after you suck your boyfriend's cock?

Amerimutts love projecting their own shit on to others.

Who cares? You want everyone to have shit colored hair go ahead. 80% of the human race already has it. Hooray for diversity.

Attached: 1568399033463.jpg (332x600, 46K)

If we are talking about "white" (one of european ethnicities) then this tier list applies. If its shitskins like mid east, aftica, asia etc then they are all bellow this tier list

Attached: EyesTierList.jpg (1000x2662, 752K)

Attached: 1566720900292.png (1305x748, 493K)

based.

Kek at pakis. Their "men" are literally weaker than white women.

>You can't even name 5 great blonds
Hard to say because old photos were black and white. But Alexander the Great was blond.
Charles Lindburgh.

Did you not get the memo? No more wars or hatred, its not a class struggle, its racial, vice news told me.

that's a fat ass fact

>There are no blondes in your chinkland
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Uyghur_girl.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liqian

Attached: Hmong.jpg (376x499, 43K)

Even the scandinavians and nordics that have been immortalized were brown-haired, black-haired and a great portion of them boasted brown eyes.

That does not (necessarily) reflect modern IQ distributions though, so we'd have to isolate and determine the reason these trends have existed throughout history.
There is no consistent evidence that blonds have less total and bioavailable testosterone that brunettes of the same genotype. There is evidence, however, that dihydrotestosterone is closely correlated with hair growth, facial hair, body hair, and melanocyte expression.

If the thread was not a slide astroturfing attempt we could have argued and discussed why the trend of brunette great men exists throughout history. But this is a jewish thread, so I am not expecting much.

Takeaway, modern IQ distributions (not by the hack Lynn and his bogus methodology of PISA, GDP per capita and patent per capita, ACTUAL IQ tests) favor topographies with a majority of blonds. Whereas history favors brunettes, in Nobel laureates, world leaders, innovators, scientists, philosophers, et cetera.

Attached: 1567298724792.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

What is that abomination?

But he's cute.

>Blondes tend to be effeminate and have less testosterone and body hair
And the problem is..?

>snowniggers boast that a mediterrannean greek world leader was blond.
>even though he is described as light-brown haired, with one brown and one grey eye.

>even though there are frescoes that depict him as brown-haired/dirty blond
>even though his favorite sculptor, and the only sculptor allowed to replicate his visage, discribed him as light brunette with heterochromous eyes.

Don't you find it pathetic? Your race of people claiming accolades about their phenotypical markers, by usurping the deeds of a man that is of a different genotype, ancestry and phenotype?

Attached: 1554954436853.jpg (1118x596, 242K)

Uygurs people have blonde and redhead people much more common and they have been raping and pillaging the chinks for centuries so probably some leftover genes, Im no geneticist but I can tell you for sure, there are natural blondes in china.

Attached: UygurGirl.jpg (474x711, 46K)

I’m sure that most of the zoomers had masturbated with pics of him

Attached: 0606F8AD-7FE4-47E6-978C-4223BA721D6F.png (225x225, 65K)