This chode's supporters are going to riot and commit suicide when he loses in october

This chode's supporters are going to riot and commit suicide when he loses in october.

Attached: deranged.png (173x161, 54K)

Sounds like a win-win scenario to me.

Attached: 9f07daa2e3df26330eb3347eabf2b971.png (600x799, 683K)

im not complaining. lol get your popcorn ready

Attached: yeah reddit.jpg (598x733, 57K)

I am sorry, but he will likely win as a result of how cucked & stupid people in Central & Eastern Canada are.

Western Secession needs to happen soon.

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1315x1920, 667K)

Except he's going to win a minority gov

He completely destroyed our economy in Alberta.

Trudeau is everything eastern Canada is

Lazy
Entitled
Never had a real job

Is there anything more pathetic than eastern and central Canada?

>Is there anything more pathetic than eastern and central Canada?
No

The only reason to vote for The Turd is to accelerate western independence

The eastern Canada can go practice their faggotry on their own dime

That’s because eastern and central Canadians are degenerate

Nah you retards did that yourself

Albertans are the biggest cucks in Canada

Attached: lets dance.jpg (719x469, 78K)

No albertans are among the only people working in Canada - they actually have meaning in their lives

Central and eastern Canadians are glorified children, with their hands out

Quebec in particularly is pathetic. They receive 13B per year as a form of pity payment for being so pathetic

Eastern Canada provides zero value to this union, and you know it (FYI graft syndicates and Laurentian corruption networks aren’t value)

Trudeau is so incompetent he even scored a massive own goal with SNC shareholders

The only thing he was selected to do- be the caretaker for Quebec interests - he completely f’ed up

Alberta is a Newfie colony, funded by Ontario money. We deserve every drop of oil you retards pull out of the ground.

Last time I check he was behind the conservatives by 1-2%. He might win again.

It’s a pathology to think you are entitled to everything

How can eastern Canadian lead and raise families when they are so emotionally compromised by their entitlement complex?

Imagine going through life knows you are the weakest link? And sorry, rent seeking Laurentian corruption networks are degenerate and don’t provide value

That’s because eastern and central Canada are filed with complete degenerates

Attached: INCREASING ANGER.png (173x161, 54K)

Attached: matrix of t.png (680x577, 661K)

And western isnt as degenerate?
Regardless no one really cares about canadian politics. The turn out rate is low and people vote based on party name.

>yOU
GRATS ON THE ID

Cool, but aren't his potential replacements actually worse? I heard one is a zionist cuckservative and the other one a literal gay goatfucker

Well - look at the regional polls and you can answer the question yiurself

Trudeau is the poster child of eastern Canada - vain, entitled, parochial, and un-earned, and criminal

No thanks. Hopefully this is the last federal election western Canada participates In

PUT ON YOUR PJS AND TALK ABOUT HEALTH INSURANCE YOU SISSY

The only people that should care about voting in current state federal politics is eastern Canada, since the ‘election’ (fake election) is already decided before anyone from bc votes

Too many hands out in the east looking for my pocketbook - no thanks!

Attached: the nightmare is over edition.png (276x275, 38K)

Are folks from bc/alberta actually not voting for lpc?
Eh I mean is it really because people are being given freebies though? I just think people arent that interested in politics.

LOOK WHO FINALLY CAME OUT OF HIS BAT CAVE

Attached: welcome to his lair.jpg (1126x700, 47K)

Isn’t it time for this Laurentian elite backed simpleton to go run for PM of a newly independent Quebec?

He can go ruin that province, exclusively - everyone will benefit

>i live near where corporations are drilling for oil so i'm entitled to everything
>fuck the rest of the country
Albertans are self absolved children that don't understand how a country works.

What if he wins

Attached: IMG_20190913_055202_e.png (800x600, 819K)

GO SPIN YOUR WINDMILL YOU SLIMECUNTED OLD SOW

Attached: you didnt see negative gdp growth.jpg (282x245, 14K)

You aren't entitled to federal taxes from corporations the spin off operations simply because you live near where they operate.

but what is to be done with BC? Also full of left voting Cuckroaches

we'll see

Attached: chernobyl.jpg (569x429, 18K)

That guy is a huge jew. Look at his face hideous

Eastern Canadians suffer an entitlement pathology - ie monopolizing the upper house through gerrymandering

Or my favourite - blood sucking race to the bottom transfer scheme that has forked over 200B to Quebec, the graft and corruption capital of Canada

on 9/11 2019 when he was introducing a candidate who believes in killing babies... he made that face

Attached: aussie anon hates jews.png (173x161, 54K)

Of course, when eastern Canadian graft syndicates are exposed (SNC), the Laurentian clown prince will just fire Canada’s Justice Minister

Trudeau is a reflection of the eastern Canadian mentality, sadly

I'm going to take a wild guess and say most of his supporters are cat-piss soaked, childless hags who only voted for him because they think he's attractive

Attached: crazy-cat-lady.png (1236x927, 1.09M)

If he's defeated then he wins

Groceryjew thread

Attached: 06B5842B-1C87-41F4-9DF2-C039AB5DA9CA.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

hello schizo

There are now more tax consumers in this country than tax providers so the chode smoker will win a minority term. To stay in power he will bow to the greens and dippers and their 1.5 degree green new deal bullshit and that will be the final coffin nail in the Canadian casket.

>complete non-sequitur
Okay, bud.

Trudeau really has no idea how many people want him out. Last time he had the women's vote. Now that they have seen what a giant cunt he is and how he treated two of his high ranking female subordinates to the point of breaking the law, those votes are going to migrate. The question is, who'll pick up the gains.

BC seems to have lovely people once you get out of Vancouver. Driving the highways you ocassionally see pro life billboards on the side of the road.

But goddamn how I have grown to hate the political antics of this city. Shitlibs, bugmen, degen, and degen enablers, everywhere. Out and proud commies parade the streets on ocassion with no pushback. Everything has a pride flag on it.

Unfortunately i think you're right. Feels bad man.

Attached: 20181222_205132.jpg (1074x1277, 366K)

he's lost the female vote and the weed vote

To be fair no one cares about what canada thinks of israel.

hes not gunna lose though. think about how he got votes

>legal weed
which he did
>attractive
thats the female vote
>daddy used to be prime minister
silver spoon

hes going to win again sadly because thats the only 3 things people care about. the other candidates dont have a leg to stand on

Attached: canada_election_2019.png (784x806, 752K)

Attached: buttedegedgeedge.png (670x720, 867K)

people voted for weed. they have it. they dont need him. wine aunts fucking hate him.

>scheer
capitalist jude
>trudeau
communist jude
>poo man
i mean he's nice as far as what i've heard but...
he isn't his party.
>the frog
the first froggie i actually like.

Nope, Trudeau spent hundreds of millions of Toonies to brib—er, support–Canadian media. The media will prop up Justin and ignore/vilify Scheer. They will do hit pieces on the NDP candidate and just ignore the Greens (the NDP and Greens will canibalize votes from each other).

no polls have him winning

Bernier all the way

who /bloc/ here?

Attached: 36546527575.jpg (635x357, 37K)

>frog wins
united canada. me happy.
>frog loses
diddle i diddle o motherfucker. me still happy.

I'm voting PPC if they're on the ballot, Green if not.

Attached: polcompass9.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

Good, fuck this Castro bastard