IRAN ATTACKING SAUDI ARABIA

John Bolton was right

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-49699429

Attached: Untitled.png (671x574, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-fire-after-drone-strike-hits-worlds-largest-oil-processing-facility-saudi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>memeflag

Good

Nice. Long live based Iran!

Based Houthis

k

This happened after the IPO of Aramco was floated and, after difficulties (being greedy, wanting investor money without conveying shareholder rights), a subsequent reshuffling of management. There being a pending IPO for the company that owns the largest oil facilities in the world, and there being an attack on said facilities, raises all sorts of semitic questions. But, also because of the reshuffling of management and the way saudi runs it is also very possible that this attack was orchestrated by what ever prince got shitcanned.

Fuck off kike. It was Yemen, they were at war with KSA for long time now.

REALITY: JEWISH SHILLS LIKE YOU ATTACKING EVERYONE.

HEY EVERYONE: IF YOU SEE A MEME FLAG PARROTING ISRAELI ZIONIST KIKE BULLSHIT, IT'S A ROTTEN JEW HIDING BEHIND A DIFFERENT FLAG BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW FUCKING REPULSIVE THEY ARE TO ALL NORMAL ***ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS*** AS OPPOSED TO THEIR DISGUSTING SELVES.

fuck off shill

War War I I I come too me

Attached: bc9.gif (500x250, 488K)

It is always important to know how many synagogues are in your area and how many enemies attend services

Attached: 4149242272172.png (900x900, 265K)

Subhuman mutts lose oil who cares

>I̶R̶A̶N̶ ISREAL ATTACKING SAUDI ARABIA

Its not the end of the world Saudi Arabia has no nukes

Damn Iran and their well-known tactic of using attack drones.

>iran
>drone strikes
sloppy job memeflag

>Boltons personal weaponized drone jpeg.
Kek, he just won't let Arab Spring go..

blessings make one happy, a curse makes one
unhappy. saudis are cursed, no?

Attached: 1565834279587.jpg (1080x1920, 181K)

FPBP

hmm I wonder how much my oil stocks will be up on monday.

Sauce
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/massive-fire-after-drone-strike-hits-worlds-largest-oil-processing-facility-saudi
Could cause oil price to shoot over $100/bbl. This is a major oil junction. Proceeds raw crude to make it exportable as well as more higher level refinement. Quite serious. Likely False Flag.

John Bolton was never right about anything other than the best brand of moustache combs

He was right about that.

Good point, I better fill up today

It wont cause that. The US will just fill in the gaps. The price of oil is artificially controlled nowadays