A lot of news sites turn off comments because a very small minority of users will make up the overwhelming majority of...

A lot of news sites turn off comments because a very small minority of users will make up the overwhelming majority of all posts.

Have you ever wondered exactly how many real people are actually posting on Jow Forums, how much of all posts are made by that minority, and how wildly their opinions might differ from the lurkers?

Attached: 35b.jpg (606x605, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sam Hyde is a virgin faggot. Pewdiepie is the real chad.

Ukrainian flags spammed shareblue and correct the record links non-stop during the 2016 election. Almost every goddamn Ukrainian pile of shit is a shill focused on Jow Forums and not politics

You sound like a fucking schizophrenic. I'm an American living here because it's cheap and white.

You goddamn Ukraine flag trash spammed bullshit non-stop during 2016 and almost every Ukraine flag since has been the same non-political bullshit including you and this thread. No surprise at all you niggers elected the Jew Volodymyr Zelensky

Not only that be he pretty much has teh same tastes in underage girls that Jeff Epstein had:
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 1526731762638.jpg (1536x1098, 324K)

Based

Try reading this wordsalad out to yourself you fucking lunatic.

Yikes! He just looks creepy anyways. What is this boards obsession with that faggot?

>Yikes!
man Jow Forums is fucking gay now

He's funny. That's why people like him.
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ

Sam shilled/commissioned shills to post discussion templates about him daily on image boards and other social media for months on end until he finally forced traction into meme status and got the underage babby's first edge phase audience he always wanted.
He has a cult of personality now full of dumb zoomers/latchkey/divorced family kids looking for a surrogate dad.
>He's funny. That's why people like him.
He hasn't been funny in years. Don't let him pretending to share your political beliefs blind you.

He sounds gay kek.

Typical e-celeb trash I see. Guess that's the only thing they live off.

>He hasn't been funny in years. Don't let him pretending to share your political beliefs blind you.
I think he's funny. Sorry to disagree.

>finally realized that Jow Forums is not one person
Took you long enough.

Attached: 5523d4707a713342ac3bb557b7c0f96b.jpg (200x162, 11K)

are you in Kiev? How is it?

Kyiv, and no. In the south.

Very nice. Very cheap. Worst part is how you can't do much online. Banking is atrocious and I mostly sell bitcoin to get USD I trade in for local currency. Aside from that, it's comfortable and quiet and people leave me alone.

I'm not much of a socialite but another expat I know here loves it. I'm mostly just afraid for the future as Ukraine is very unlikely to remain stable long-term.

Lol Poland is 100x better than Ukraine even Ukrainian will tell you the same

There are a lot of lurkers in the comments sections but lurkers are afraid to post.
If you read YT or twatter posts, they are mostly posted by liberal programmed bots, some gay AI or glowniggers, everyone else just lurks because they afraid to voice their opinions because they dont want get banned.

I'll probably head up to Poland eventually. It's hard because of how your bureaucracy is. Very convoluted and unwelcoming.

ok, you figured out it's a larp. Congrats, tard, we've waited to finally stop calling you a newfag. DO NOT SCREENSHOT THIS POST. You've been warned. Make quality posts or we'll continue to call you a kike every other 5 posts during your programming as usual.

Attached: 1511239983911.jpg (758x631, 82K)

Yea, bureaucracy here sucks. We have employed 700k bureaucrats and we have 40 mil people living here. It's a bit weird, but they want to automate most of jobs in bureau's with AI.

Based Hohol transplant.

I lurked for years starting in the Chanology days. Can't say my opinions have changed but the way I think about shit has. Now I mostly shitpost and lurk to feed my news junkie habit. I think posts are about 50% shills/disinfo but think the larger population of lurkers generally share most of the right-leaning opinions expressed on Jow Forums.

>le schizos first episode
welcome to the rabbit hole were all your nightmares come true

Attached: first time new fag.jpg (800x450, 46K)

that's the point. despite all the shills and bots the comments are largely out of their control. they don't like that

Sure thing shmuel, fuck yoself

I am sorry to tell you but you took the pol is diverse and not one person bait
WELCOME SECOND USER

The point of a forum is too POST. Kys

>A lot of news sites turn off comments because a very small minority of users will make up the overwhelming majority of all posts.
I'm 1000000% sure this was the reason.