US, ISRAEL TALK ABOUT MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY - TRUMP

FINALLY WE CAN DIE FOR ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1565032833367.jpg (900x472, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/How-Israel-and-its-hi-tech-industry-are-winning-the-US-China-trade-war-589611
timesofisrael.com/in-beijing-netanyahu-looks-to-marry-israels-technology-with-chinas-capacity/
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-u-s-senate-condemns-deepening-israel-china-ties-cites-serious-security-concerns-1.7368680
newsweek.com/china-israel-military-technology-beijing-jerusalem-saul-eisenberg-weapons-607117
jpost.com/Opinion/Editors-Notes-Israels-Chinese-folly-597451
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2017/msu-scholars-find-21-trillion-in-unauthorized-government-spending-defense-department-to-conduct/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump trying to get bibi elected

Are we really to believe Trump doesn't know anything about the following?

>How Israel and its hi-tech industry are winning the US-China trade war

jpost.com/Opinion/How-Israel-and-its-hi-tech-industry-are-winning-the-US-China-trade-war-589611

>In Beijing, Netanyahu looks to ‘marry Israel’s technology with China’s capacity’

timesofisrael.com/in-beijing-netanyahu-looks-to-marry-israels-technology-with-chinas-capacity/

>Israel Is Giving China the Keys to Its Largest Port – and the U.S. Navy May Abandon Israel

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527

>U.S. Senate Warns Israel Over Deepening Ties With China, Citing 'Serious Security Concerns'

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-u-s-senate-condemns-deepening-israel-china-ties-cites-serious-security-concerns-1.7368680

>How Israel Used Weapons and Technology to Become an Ally of China

newsweek.com/china-israel-military-technology-beijing-jerusalem-saul-eisenberg-weapons-607117

>Why is Israel outsourcing its national infrastructure to China?

jpost.com/Opinion/Editors-Notes-Israels-Chinese-folly-597451

tl;dr china = israel = russia. 'russiagate' was about the russian-jewish oligarchs and mafia types that own both trump and the clintons. the west is dying and 'eurasia' is rising - this is what the belt and road initiative is about.

Attached: chabad.png (928x642, 401K)

The United States is already forced by law to defend Israel if it is ever declared war upon.

Its true.

Attached: uss liberty.png (721x497, 112K)

If only Q were real
>The good guys aren't coming to save us

this lol

Based heil our Eurasian overlords!

We are the good guys. The question is, are we going to save anything or just honk and let it burn down.

What's your full name?

Hey what is your full name?

Trump needs to put his foot down. It's obvious he hates the kikes but HE NEEDS TO FINISH THE JOB

How would it be mutual when Jews would never fight for us and only expect us to fight for them?

Also, fuck the entire mafia cult that calls itself Judaism. I hope the Jews all get raped to death by their own rabbis, and then the rabbis get raped to death by Muslims.

What is your full name?

If we defend Israel before I get justice at my house at 1409 Ellington Street then I will destroy Israel. I promise on my life. Sooner or later.

What is your full name?

Jonathan Greenblatt, why?

David Rosenberg

Hey man. Dont tie a wholesome hobby like pot smoking with all that shiet.

Fuck off shill

What Minecraft server is that larp hosted on? I'm just glad this satire doesn't reflect the reality of your everyday internet user.

Post your flag you fucking jew
And your credit score

Maybe isreal can help us secure our boarder from the climate refugees they know how to build walls.

Has front facing camera, films himself looking into dirty mirror with his lip rotting off. Man oh man

HONK

>I've been watching this tranny for a while now.
>74 views.
Just admit you're him.

hope you are on some watchlist schizo

Just trying to make some new friends is all, where do you work? Any juicy details on the guys?

Hey I was just trying to make some friends dude take a chill pill

Chaim Silverstein

Where do you work? Any juicy gossip about the guys?

I work at JIDF headquarters posting for 1/35th of a shekel per post

Oh vey my life is hard I just want some gefiltafish

>after catching them spying the White House

Attached: 1556577146680.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

Mutual defense treaty is retarded for the US. Nobody is ever going to attack us.

MIGA

>mutual

Attached: 155587120021598706.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Mutual defence!...lol

Sleep easy burgers. If you get invaded, Israel has your back.

>mutual
How is Israel going to help us if we're attacked?

>PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE >PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE >PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE >PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE >PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE >PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE
PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE
>PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE

Attached: 4d11f100d4d386369bc6.jpg (800x533, 73K)

>implying anyone attacks USA with its most powerfull millitary in the world

Its all used so that some random rocket strike on Israel could be painted as Iranian attack, so that Trump could say "Iran attacked Israel, we have to enact the mutual defence treaty and declare war on Iran!"

Attached: 15044525547250.png (1080x1491, 1.86M)

Oh, we're just working on a plan to convince the Jewish people to Flavor-Ade ourselves off the face of the earth. Part of being Chosen is knowing when to commit mass suicide. People really should read the manual more thoroughly.

>1 POST BY THIS ID
HMMMM

Attached: 1563909819613.jpg (500x600, 63K)

Ironic and black pilling

>US, ISRAEL TALK ABOUT MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY - TRUMP
>MUTUAL

Attached: he will turn around any secon-.jpg (618x685, 103K)

uo

>nevermind the fact we just got caught spying on you
>How about more wars for Israel instead

Attached: 1526098560965.jpg (738x741, 79K)

I already figured there was a 'mutual defense' policy, honestly the only way it would be mutual is if Israel backed us up rather than one way street.

setting the stage for ww3

Attached: b (3).jpg (240x240, 11K)

Maybe not. We've dishonored pretty much every treaty we've made at this point, what's to stop us from dishonoring this one when Trump leaves office?

>Kikes gleefully launch an attack on Iran thinking we'll back them up
>We don't back them up and entire Mideast dogpiles them

I know it's unlikely, but it could be beautiful

I thought the point of a defensive pact was to not go to the others aid in an offensive war.
Those kike dogs will just false flag you into war anyway.
Fucking parasites.

>1 post by this id

Die for each other. We have more leverage. Don't be simple.

>Trump apparently fires Bolton

"Yay peace at last no more fear of war. See he is draining the swamp"

>mutual defence treaty

"Israel is actually is actually a colony of the U.S not the other way around. This is a big win for us. Go Trumpf"

You all deserve to be slaughtered

Attached: 1563881233153.jpg (970x935, 174K)

UMA DELÍCIA:

msutoday.msu.edu/news/2017/msu-scholars-find-21-trillion-in-unauthorized-government-spending-defense-department-to-conduct/

If we go into a global war for the sake of the Jewish Cabal, I will start shooting every single one I see. Israel should fix it's own problems because they started it over a fucking fable and I'm no baby schizo's care taker.