Should women start having kids in high school?

Muscles of the pelvis are flexible and soft in the teens. Ossification begins after the age of 20.
Childbirth should be as painless as possible for the mother.

Is it degenerate to wait until your 20s to start having children?

Attached: gh454.webm (1080x1920, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliza_Armstrong_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Relaxin is a hormone produced by the ovary and the placenta with important effects in the female reproductive system and during pregnancy. In preparation for childbirth, it relaxes the ligaments in the pelvis and softens and widens the cervix.

Bump.

>no tits
>flabby ass

disgusting

Attached: andrei-chikatilo-smile.jpg (900x600, 75K)

Friendly reminder that age of consent laws were a feminist plan to stop men from marrying hot, young girls at the beginning of their fertility (13yo) and force them marry old, used up, feminist hags.

Attached: age of consent.png (1447x623, 93K)

I concur. Time to switch teams...
lol

Whose the chick? Got a twitter?

>tattoo
Fuck this gross pig

Wow, a 4/10 having to resort to fucking niggers. What a surprize.

Cunts should not be allowed in schools.
As soon as cunt reaches menarche she should be barefoot and pregnant. They should be married even earlier in preparation.

>christian feminist
Guarantee these were crypto kikes

Mark of the beast right there on its stinky ass. At the very least she took the time to let us know she has been tained by the disease.

Disgusting whore

>having children ever
This is what retards actually do

This is 10/10 for nogs

I just realized that. But still not a bad ass

>can't walk
why the fuck are zoomers not able to move properly

No way, as a med student it leads to horrible conditions like fistula. In almost all those countries where underage niggers give birth their insides fall out and they’re incontinent forever. Pelvic insufficiency is the cause and typically your hips keep growing as females age to support babies.

Also teen moms tend to give birth to more premature, low birth weight babies and usually the kids of teen moms have lower IQs etc.

Absolutely awful idea

Fuck that's nauseating.

>no tits or ass
>fucks niggers tho

Okay OP you posted your meme pic now fuck off

yes, absolutely.
THIS
this

>t. my fucking ass

Wheres her boobs?

Yes, but that would get in the way of their education.
Therefore, women shouldn't be in education. It isn't like they could make much use out of it.

too fat

A nigger stole them

Idiot. Ossification begins in the first trimester. Ossific sites are one of the first things explained in Gray's Anatomy.

> Queen of Spades tattoo

Attached: mudshark.jpg (415x600, 58K)

>Should women start having kids in high school?
No, they should start having kids in birthing centers.

Yup.
Looks like a boy, pretty much no waist at all and a VERY boyish ass.
Perfect gay nigger material.

We don´t want her back, EVER.

Attached: gaynigmover.gif (200x150, 543K)

So what's the ideal age? 19?

Yes and the funny thing is, if you asked high school girls if they want to get married to a nice lad and have kids instead of school the vast majority would say yes. The most ideal couple at time of wedding is 14-17 yo girl+22-25 yo man. Men agree and women (at that age, not post-wall roasties) agree and only Shlomo Shekelberg who wants a bloated labor market disagrees.

Yes, if not sooner.

I would say the top 10 percent of women who are able to compete with men destroyed the chances of the other 90 percent of women to live fulfilling lives. They unwittingly supported their own wage slavery.

Hot. Too bad that's a wash down tattoo.
Is she a findomina?

>letting your genetic line die off is smart
Brainlet detected

those are the perfect breasts. Anything else is too much, in either direction. Absolutely flawless.

that's one based young lady

oi i'm getting really close to a 17 year old lassie, I want children naturally and she has a very skinny/small frame, i'm wondering if this might compromise the health of a baby, or cause miscarriages

As a med student...Jesus you sound just like I used to back in the day. Good luck on your boards Lol

Asses need to be flabby. But I agree OP is a faggot

Women should just be slaves to men. Why the fuck would we ever give them power over us to choose their own way? God dam I hate boomers. Thanks gramps now all women are whores and care more about being degenerate niggers who drink and travel instead of being a mother.

Yep. Jews deliberately abused kids and this was used to trick us into setting up these laws for the sake of the children.

Under normal white patriarchal rule however these women were never abused. Men simply made sure their daughters would pairbond with strong men who’d give them a good life and lots of children. Women were properly groomed to being house mothers and they were happy performing their natural roles

oi i'm getting really close to a 17 year old lassie, I want children naturally and she has a very skinny/small frame, i'm wondering if this might compromise the health of a baby, or cause miscarriages

Attached: kek33.jpg (605x443, 66K)

That's how things used to be, user.
Why did we stop listening to our ancestors?

Attached: 76EFB57E-5647-4E56-ABCC-1C39E81CB26C.jpg (1200x900, 155K)

Not really. My mother told me that some skinny bitches she knew gave birth without any issues while women with curvier bodies and better pelvises had complications

small tits and walks like a high T neanderthal.

despicable cow

this is what men want

Attached: 1566191357795.jpg (700x839, 102K)

Hell yeah

Imagine the smell hmmmmm

Awesome, cheers mate. google'd it but it came up with a lot of alarming warnings but that might just be Anti-natalist shit

Attached: 1545212404134.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

fake ass

> women having kids in high school
Yes. They're at their prime on those years.

Moreover, there are some women that with 13 y/o that are already capable of bearing children.

Do you remember the story of the time a newspaper man and prominent Salvation Army officer(a preacher man) conspired to trick a 13yo girl into selling herself into prostitution to prove how easy it is to buy a 13yo whore?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliza_Armstrong_case
Because the best way to show the seriousness of a crime is to do it yourself.

Fucking hate Protestant "puritans" so much. They took everything fun about sex in Catholic culture and sucked the life out of it.
Not to mention that they introduced circumcision in the US as a way to stop little boys from masturbating.

Attached: 7DBBAA41-A992-4FBB-9825-967F2CBB4540.png (309x266, 16K)

degenerate bitch

>Absolutely flawless.
Cuck.

How old are you if you're going for a 17 year old? No shaming, my grand dad was a 26 year old WW2 veteran when he married my 16 year old grandmother

this is what niggers want

*thick ass

Attached: D_zyA12X4AIusg5.jpg (828x1012, 117K)

Top tier.

so, you?

revolting pig

Let me tell you something, modern sluts are a curse. At a previous job, one of the women between the warehouse and the store was a 350 lb Puerto Rican woman. She would always try to talk to me, comment on my arms, etc. One day she overheard me talking to a Puerto Rican dude I worked with and it came up that I have Irish ancestry. The fat bitch bellowed "You Irish? Betchu can drink huh? Fo I leave dis place we gotta go drinkin so we can GET IT IN! GET IT IN! GET IT IN!" and she kept screaming "GET IT IN", clapping her hands to emphasize each word while she did this weird gyrating dance. Right where tons of coworkers and customers could hear her. Even after I walked away. SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO BEHAVED LIKE THIS THERE. I was groped several times by different women. And no, none of them were attractive. Some barely looked human