TR 3B BLACK TRIANGLE UFO

Speculated to be an American nuclear powered aircraft that works by creating an "anti-gravity" field around it.
Genuine footage of one imo, check the timestamps she posted in the comments.
youtube.com/watch?v=gjoAQKjtw6c
They look similar to f-117 night hawks and b-2 spirits, but have none of the characteritics
>No sound, except a slight humming
>3 lights on each corner, and one central light which can grow very bight and intense
>No jet exhust
>Can hover and accelerate instantly in any direction
>Can cloak visually
>Can fly outside the atmospshere
They're often seen around military bases or in countries where Americans have military presences (many reports during the Iraq and Afghanistan wars).
The most credible sightings started in the late 80s, most notably during the Belgian black triangle UFO wave of 89-90. Here is an interview with the air force general who was in charge of dealing with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUuq82kymp4
To this very day he thinks they're indisputably real.
I'm speculating that the 89-90 incident was Americans running tests.

PREVIOUS THREAD

Attached: TR-3B-UFO-779020.jpg (590x350, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/32505811-sekret-machines
askingangels.com/articles/starseeds/starseed.php
thestarseedscompass.com/2016/05/21/pleiadian-starseed-traits/
youtube.com/watch?v=HjoOuAoZpow
youtu.be/G9D8dzl4zGk
youtu.be/EDj9ZZQY2kA
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-releases-dates-of-three-officially-acknowledged-encounters-with-phenomena/
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-confirms-videos-depict-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-not-cleared-for-public-release/
youtu.be/Vxbj6jxrvDg
psychicscience.org/pk2a
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances
youtube.com/watch?v=fAHSb5WwADU
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV-xsFPKMo
scientificexploration.org/docs/4/jse_04_1_vallee_2.pdf
blackholeformulas.com/files/electricgravity.html
archive.org/details/TheCometaReport/page/n1
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/irans-f-14-tomcats-vs-mach-10-spaceship-ufos-who-wins-76566
youtu.be/iNs8kmAQ5uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mutts don‘t have that tech.
Clearly its ayy lmaos.

>Recommend anything else?
Yes.
goodreads.com/book/show/32505811-sekret-machines
The info in this book was corroborated to Tom Delonge by people high up in the U.S. military, intelligence agencies, and the aerospace private sector.
Take from that what you will and form your own opinion, but it's a superb book.

Reposting for the user if he missed.

WHAT ABOUT THE TIC TAC UFOS

Attached: navy-pilot-gma-watt6-abc-mem-171218_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 40K)

Got any info on the Ayys?

The consensus in ufology is that it's burgerican tech. There's plenty of good reasons to believe that.

It's all about the Ayyys and what they've been doing on this planet.

Operation Paperclip. Nazi Germany had a couple UFOs at a minimum.

Nice.

What are the religions for?

probably not nuclear powered. Most likely using electro mag field and microwaves

NASA: we take your taxpayer dollars and treat you like kindergarten children

wouldn't they be identified if they had them? or did they close their eyes when approaching them?

fake

?

Attached: 3rd.gif (385x316, 2.77M)

Disinfo to make the paper tiger seem bigger.
Truth is if they had that technology than no country on earth would be free from Rothschild Central Banking.

That was a hoax and not real.
If nazis had that tech they would have never lost that war.

You know, there's a lot of WOO type sites about all this.

askingangels.com/articles/starseeds/starseed.php

thestarseedscompass.com/2016/05/21/pleiadian-starseed-traits/

But I think the idea is interesting, for example.
A big redpill is that people are how they look.

Not 100% of the time, but a lot of it.
For example. Not always in 'good' or 'bad' but in more subtle ways.
You can tell if someone has a lot of darkness about them or if they're gloomy, or if they're a summery bright person. Both can be good people but how they physically look indicates what they're actually like.

With that in mind, there are also clearly different group traits. Jow Forums talks about race, but within each race there are clearly defined 'types' of people too. There's only about 100 types of face out there, it's like if you're making a character in a video game, you can edit their face but the base face / base physical form is being edited from a preset.

and wtf is NATO?

Attached: nato-hq.jpg (1400x800, 281K)

>the virgin nasa triangle
>the chad Ayy disk

Fake as fuck

>Rothschild Central Banking.

The Rothschilds are lower-tier elites.

You haven’t even broken into Papal bloodlines user...

That’s clearly a weather balloon

cgi from this video googless friend
youtube.com/watch?v=HjoOuAoZpow

>The consensus in ufology is that it's burgerican tech.
black triangles might well be.

But not all of the ufos.

youtu.be/G9D8dzl4zGk
youtu.be/EDj9ZZQY2kA

it's flying spinners

They admitted this week that the 3 videos released by the new York Times and TTSA are of real UFOs. Meaning they are some type of object that they couldn't identify. The navy also said that the 3 videos were not meant for public release, which means TTSA had essentially stole them from the government.

The footage is legit. We also have the dates for the footage. The gimbal and go fast video where both filmed on the same day, January 21st 2015, off the East Coast. Dozens of pilots and radar operators encounter these UFOs for almost an entire year. It's one of the strongest cases available.

Source.
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-releases-dates-of-three-officially-acknowledged-encounters-with-phenomena/

theblackvault.com/documentarchive/u-s-navy-confirms-videos-depict-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-not-cleared-for-public-release/

>nuclear powered aircraft
This theory is thinking small. That tech is post WWII era. If this is real, and I have little doubt it is, the power source must be something new, wouldnt you think?

This guy has some good theories on how they work.

youtu.be/Vxbj6jxrvDg

>What do you think of the UFO phenomenon, user?
Not extra terrestrials. either manmade or natural phenomena

I think all the stuff about plaeadians is a bunch of bullshit. I also don't agree with the other user that we are at least 100 million years old and that all the data is fake. We aren't that old and evolution is real, but so is genetic manipulation. The Ayylmaos probably edited the genes of some of our ancestral relatives to create us.
UFOs aren't coming from other planets. They're coming from another layer of the reality and they are more than just biological organisms.

What about extra dimensionals or ultraterrestrials?

Drugs

These can't fly outside the atmosphere, they use the atmosphere to generate all their lift.

thanks

Its a stealth plane you mongs

Someone said they're 4dimensional beings that can't interact with this world properly so they have to do it by proxy with groups of people.

ESP and all that stuff works outside of the laws of space and time (as we know them) and I am 100% convinced it's real.

psychicscience.org/pk2a

But again, who's saying it's only one group? It could all be true, other dimensional beings / other planets / etc

The US Navy literally patented a triangle craft that runs on electromagnetism:

>thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

But the question is: Was this a recovered ayyy craft that they reverse engineered?

Attached: navy triangle patent.jpg (1440x810, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fAHSb5WwADU

Im the Bulgarian from the last thread. So, since I live in Vienna, I saw something really strange in the skies. Looked 100% like group of ufos hovering over the sky, but I was told it was probably projectors pointing into the air (Batman) style.

Because of the old thread I was like wtf havent I seen something similar recently?So I went into youtube and wrote simply "Austrian lights in the sky" and this video fucking came up.

Scroll to 4:21, holly fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyV-xsFPKMo

THE LIGHTING "BEAMS" AFTER "DANCING" IN THE AIR FORM A FUCKING TRIANGLE WHICH STARTS TO ROTATE. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHORT VIDEO FROM VIENNA PLS.

Attached: 1563253948423.png (666x500, 239K)

>they're 4dimensional beings that can't interact
Trump needs someone to play chess with

Attached: bannon-trump.jpg (664x441, 53K)

Underrated.

>Reflections off the windshield

Attached: ridicule.jpg (750x566, 50K)

Another thing I heard is that the way that ufos can move fast / stop suddenly / move at right angles without slowing down is similar to the way in which a laser pointer can do those things on a wall.

Here is a paper that blows some serious holes into the idea that UFO's are extra-terrestrials.
scientificexploration.org/docs/4/jse_04_1_vallee_2.pdf
Brief summary of the main counter arguments.
>(1) unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;
>(2) the humanoid body structure of the alleged “aliens” is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;
>(3) the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;
>(4) the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and
>(5) the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives, three of which are proposed in outline form as a conclusion to this paper.

go to 4:41, thats the Vienna part.

First part is some shit from Spain. Its even written at the beginning of the video at the bottom..

4:21*

Link for the possible nature of gravity:
blackholeformulas.com/files/electricgravity.html

Excerpts:
>eq1 through eq4 use pulses of force when the dipoles line up in series. These forces are weak because the dipoles primarily interact only when they are in a line. They are only in a line for a moment twice in each revolution of the binary pair when they produce momentary pulses of force along the line of interaction. The distance apart for the electron and proton on their elliptical orbits vary. The force between series dipoles is strongest when the chain of dipoles is longest and when the dipoles are most elliptical.The dipoles are rotating at 6E15_hertz. The attracting electrons and protons are moving in opposite directions. They pass each other at 6E15_hertz squared. If we say the dipoles align for 1/20 of a degree in each revolution or 1/7200 of a revolution. Then we have
1/(7200)2 * 1/(6.576E15)2 = 1/(2.242E39),
This is the ratio of gravitational to Coulomb forces. Gravity is so much weaker than electrostatic force because of the short duration of the in-line interaction of the pulses of force between the in-phase series dipoles.

>In a ship of this type, the ship and crew could not survive the failure of their shielding mechanism at high velocity. If it failed the ship could go from a residual mass of a few grams to a mass of thousands of kilograms in the time it takes for the circuit to fail. When a fuse blows, the ship disappears like a nuke. An unpleasant fact is that the space ships could be used as a bomb if the pilots went nuts and were willing to kill themselves and us. The ships could be accelerated to the speed of light and crashed into the Earth. Their ten thousand kilograms would become a mass times c squared extinction event. Hiroshima generated 5E10 joules. This would be 9E20 joules. This is eighteen billion Hiroshima's. So much for the progress of man, unlimited energy and for exploring space by shielding of mass and inertia.

Attached: cir1260dip5.gif (364x364, 88K)

That however assumes that we are not an alien race of humanoids which are common to the galaxy

French government study on the UFO phenomenon, the COMETA report.
archive.org/details/TheCometaReport/page/n1
Basic conclusion is that 95% of UFOs are bullshit. Hoaxes, natural phenomena, mental illness, etc, but that 5% is completely unexplainable and very likely to be Ayyylmaos.
They also concluded that, as an absolute fact, that the u.s. government is waging a massive cover up of the issue.
The people who wrote the report are
>General Bruno Lemoine, Air Force (former auditor of IHEDN)
>Admiral Marc Merlo, (former auditor of IHEDN)
>Michel Algrin, Doctor in Political Sciences, attorney at law (former auditor of IHEDN)
>General Pierre Bescond, engineer for armaments (former auditor of IHEDN)
>Denis Blancher, Chief National Police superintendent at the Ministry of the Interior
>Christian Marchal, chief engineer of the National Corps des Mines and Research Director at the National Office of Aeronautical Research (ONERA)
>General Alain Orszag, Ph.D. in physics, armaments engineer

Read Tesla

Attached: F2A7F434-888B-4A17-8619-19B64944B1A3.jpg (1200x848, 202K)

If you talk about my case in the last thread, it was not lasers for sure. We were in an open area at night with hardly any people there. Also Bulgarians rarely buy those kind of lasers since they are expensive and most of us don't have extra money to larp as ayyy lmaos and fuck around with people.

>that ufos can move fast / stop suddenly / move at right angles without slowing down

Thats exactly what I saw and it was no laser ,since it was going behind/into the cloud.I have seen the same shit before at younger age while being in the mountain camping where there is no populated area around me.

Total bullshit and belongs on /x/. Come back with some real proof and not lightning, camera shadows, and light reflections off clouds.

>but that 5% is completely unexplainable and very likely to be Ayyylmaos.

KYS

Our traitor Nazis that took all the tech before the defeat and ran to Antarctica took over the US deep state not too long after the war.

So this IS ACTUAL German tech, with a little help from our scaly "friends".

Attached: Reichsflugscheibe.jpg (640x681, 70K)

>proof

Everything can be manufactured.

Nothing is true. Irregardless, if the masses were exposed to the truth they’d think nothing of it. Not unless they were told to.

(You)
>have you actually read this book? I have and studied it extensively.
Ignoring Valle's erroneous sub headings for each account, there's nothing in antiquty suggesting flying discs. NOTHING.
Flying discs are a miniscule part of the UFO phenomenon.

I have propagated this theory before and been permanently banned for it

Bah, fuck my post up.
Meant to reply to your post from the last thread.
Flying discs are a miniscule part of the UFO phenomenon.

In the early 1930s, a young German aircraft designer Irman Mayer came up with an aircraft design that resembled an inverted bowl with a ring screw in the center. Such a scheme made it possible to protect vital units from possible enemy fire and provide a platform of sufficient size to accommodate weapons. However, this was only a purely theoretical scheme, and the author himself was well aware of its shortcomings. Fortunately, the talent of the young designer was noticed by his colleague, Heinrich Zimmermann, who was engaged in unusual configurations of aircraft, of which he considered the most promising “flying disks” based on the so-called thick wing. Zimmerman became interested in Mayer's project and invited the young designer to his team. The collaboration turned out to be extremely successful - Mayer, a brilliant generator of ideas,

Attached: 895055.jpg (327x348, 7K)

>has anti-grav tech
>afraid of hypersonic nukes
I don't buy it and never really have. I've been interested in UFOs for 30s starting as a young kid.

It's more plausible that UFOs are here and ayys pilot them. It's more plausible that humans just have a hard time accepting profound truths such as that.

>Imagine seeing those videos and saying it's reflections off clouds / lightning / shadows

Yeah but the way in which they move is similar to that of how a laser projected on a surface is.

For example, isn't it true that you could achieve faster than light travel if the surface on which a laser beam was projected was far enough away from the beam?

You could make a laser beam cross a space the equivilent 10,000 mph just from moving your arm at 10mph pretty easily for example.

So it can scale up for sure.

30 years

This is the main reason the tech is kept tightly under wraps.

The big fear is that some Islamic nutjobs get a hold of this tech and decide they don't like western civilization anymore.

Really?
It´s pretty openly talked about in certain circles.
Thought it was more common knowledge by now.

>Our traitor Nazis that took all the tech before the defeat and ran to Antarctica took over the US deep state not too long after the war.
Nazi's did build a UFO and they did take it to antarctica, but they got defeated by Admiral Byrd. The surviving tech got taken and the nazi scientists were then forced to work at what became area 51.

We have retrieved their technology and reverse engineered it. Some UFO's are human tech, like the black triangles. Others are something else.

I had some really good docs on it but they were lost unfortunately.

Long story short: Nazis control our governments are preparing them for collapse so they can institute a global reich.

Essentially, a world ran by Nazis instead of Jesuits.

Unless they work together, that is.

You´re too simpleminded in your approach to "them", the Man, the State.

These people had access to POST STAR TREK tech for decades now.
They´ve become a breakaway civilization and look at EVERYTHING in the US with utter loathing.

you mad bro?

Attached: V2_4U.jpg (930x1300, 247K)

took this over the scottish highlands a few weeks ago, no lights though

its invisible

>They´ve become a breakaway civilization and look at EVERYTHING in the US with utter loathing.
I’m really salty that they left me in this shithole to die with the plebs instead of taking me with them.

forgot pic, it flew off at ridiculous speed sson after i snapped it, so couldn't get any more

Attached: wtfisit.png (1208x715, 99K)

>Flying discs are a miniscule part of the UFO phenomenon

yes, that's true the rest are mis-identification or just fiction stories - people told stories back then! Would you believe it!!!?? Apparently Valle, thinks these are all actual accounts in support of his meta-ayy-interdimensional-thesis.

They're not - people have told stories for millenia upon millenia eg. Orpheus never went to hades to rescue Euryrees (he weren't fucking real). Magnolia is a fake and gay story told by maedieval 12th century LARPers to pass the time.

If you bothered to read 'Wonders of the Sky' you'll find one of the best examples in their is from artist Michelangelo, who was quite possibly one of the smartest men of the time - see 'Rennaisance man'. He described it as it was, without embellishment, or drawing from religiosity, lore, or superstition, he said it was simply a triangle of consisting of three lights. Nothing else and nothing more. Likely a Meteor breaking up.

Start applying some common sense and the harsh mistress that is 'critical thinking'

No, I pity you traitors.
Thankfully I know you´ve run up against a wall with your repto toys.
God doesn´t like you anymore.

Attached: coxy.jpg (400x400, 11K)

>a slice of pizza

The nazis were just another branch of the NWO though too. Someone's posted that pic of Prescott Bush with a bunch of them before.

The Thule society. Bill Cooper talked about this, it's all just another part of Mystery Religions, which is why they went on to become the alphabets.

ran out of Salsa?

Attached: Alien_Tech_Anti-Grav.jpg (1300x1239, 127K)

Don't be idiots and fall for the 'alien' disinfo.
Ayys are not from another planet, they are time-traveling humans from the future. They completely resemble humans, differing from us only in proportions. Having mastered gravity manipulation, they have also learned how to create time distortions with it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (1600x1600, 204K)

Precisely. I don't care if I sound like a glow in the dark, the more I read about this type of technology the more I agree it should be kept hidden, the current state of human affairs makes it impossible to use an advancement like this today, and also explains why Ayys wouldn't want to visit and give it us.

I will do fren, in due time, life gets in the way.

Attached: 1 pL3MmFWbZkpJ5jaqHeBzkw.jpg (682x483, 106K)

I don't believe that either. I think its ZOG shilling to comfort people from panic.

Sure, there's classified aircraft out there that can be considered UFOs, but nothing is reverse engineered alien stuff.

I think all these 'crashed UFOs' are just cover for other things. I wouldn't be surprised to learn Roswell was fake to get abuctees/contactees talking on telephones for the NSA. I think ZOG has a real interest in that matter and keeps lists.

that's it, laugh, this is why people like me don't believe in aliens even when we see it with our own eyes AND have proof.

Attached: peepee.jpg (1700x1133, 74K)

Sponges", it was decided to use as flying armored platforms. At an alarm, the disk squadron took off quickly, gaining a height of 10 km, and with the help of an on-board radar it detected the B-29 formation, potentially carrying atomic bombs in the direction of Moscow. After visual detection, the disks rose above the level of the followers of the bombers, substituting the American bullets for an armored bottom, which in some places reached a thickness of about 4 cm. And then the pilot began to “waltz” at low speed, and the American bombers shot down arrows from 37-mm anti-aircraft installations. In theory, a link of six plates could easily destroy up to hundreds of bombers in one battle.

A total of twelve plates were built and tested - two links. The crew of each plate initially consisted of eight people: four artillery system operators, a radar operator, navigator, co-pilot and commander. Full-scale trials began. Trainings of radar operators, shooters, training of pilots in complex aerobatics were conducted. Simultaneously, the plates themselves were tested for maximum speed, range, and maximum height ceiling. In order to maintain secrecy, “Sponges” did not bear any designation of nationality. It was then that the story of the patrol La-11 happened. At the base, the crew escaped death by a miracle was met with a severe reprimand, but soon, on orders from above, red stars appeared on the sides of all cars.

ANY sane man would NOT want to be with them.
Be happy they left you alone, but don´t worry.
They NEED us useless eaters.

Their parasite civilization cannot go on on it´s own, they WILL have to flush some Trek tech onto us PRETTY soonish.
As this fella doesn´t break for nobody.

Attached: 16848_094.jpg (500x500, 33K)

What do you think of the theory that Lucifer is really AI capable of traveling different dimensions?

Rokfellas are highest in usa?

Did you know that Saturn used to be our sun and got replaced by Sol Invictus?

>yes, that's true the rest are mis-identification or just fiction stories
Prove it.
The most credible and evidence filled cases do not have any flying discs. You sound like a crank that is obssessed with being right and wants to fit everything to his theory, and dismiss contradictory evidence.

Most recently, the Iranians have claimed that they have been dealing with some type of aircraft at their nuclear facilities with the following feats
>It could move at speeds of mach 10+ (7600mph+), while the fastest known aircraft the SR-71 blackbird could move at mach 3 (2300mph).
>It was extremely difficult to track and could jam radar and disable weapons systems
>It could fly outside the atmosphere
>when spotted visually, it sometimes glowed brightly (which is what the centre light of the TR-3B can do
>A fighter jet sent out after blew up instantly, with no signs of attack
Source
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/irans-f-14-tomcats-vs-mach-10-spaceship-ufos-who-wins-76566

Attached: hakan-hancer-tr3b-black-manta-002-2b.jpg (1495x841, 427K)

I am skeptical. Don't underestimate how bad Americans are at keeping secrets.

"EKIP" (stands for "Ecology and Progress") is perhaps one of the most unusual, but at the same time promising, aircraft of the USSR. Abroad, the plane was nicknamed the “Russian UFO” because of its characteristic similarity to a flying saucer. The development of "EKIP" was conducted in the period 1980 - 1990s by leading domestic aviation enterprises: RSC Energia named after Queen, FSUE TsAGI them. Zhukovsky and others. But throughout all these years, the main ideological leader was aircraft designer Lev Nikolayevich Schukin.

>prove it
you would have to prove your premise first mr Valle dick sucker.

Attached: ekip.jpg (700x525, 86K)

After lengthy theoretical and practical experiments, two prototypes were built: EKIP L2-1 and EKIP L2-2, which successfully passed the tests and proved the effectiveness of the technology. Several times the state promised to start financing the aircraft, but in 2001 the project was finally closed. In the same year, the creator of "EKIP" Schukin also died, without waiting for the heyday of his brainchild. But let's not talk about sad things, but find out why this plane still has no analogues in the world.

Attached: ekip1.jpg (700x492, 94K)

We have all the tech and took the only Germans worth a shit in paperclip. Haha faggot.

The main motto of the project was: profitability, environmental friendliness, flight safety, and most importantly - the ability to take off and land in almost any area. Those who were lucky enough to see the flight of this “miracle machine” unanimously declared that there was something extraterrestrial in the EKIP. And this is not only because of the unusual shape, reminiscent of an alien ship, but rather because of how smoothly and at the same time rapidly this plane flew through the air.

Take-off and landing of the “plate” also amazes the imagination of an ordinary person: a sharp precipice, decline and hover above the ground like a bird. Even now, a similar glide path is not available to most modern aircraft. Moreover, neither the overcoming of gravitational or wave drag, nor other types of energy that have not yet been mastered by mankind, have anything to do with EKIP.

The secret of the amazing flight of the aircraft lies in the so-called “thick wing”, which will combine the functions of the wing itself and the fuselage. According to Novate.ru, instead of the chassis, an airbag was installed on the EKIP, thanks to which the device can take off even from the field, even from the water surface. The effect of smooth gliding through the air lies in a unique system of flow around the hull of an airship. The fact is that Schukin was able to "teach" his plane what could not be realized in other aircraft, namely, to use air resistance to the advantage.

Attached: ekip3.jpg (700x493, 492K)

youtu.be/iNs8kmAQ5uk

UFOS ARE MAN MADE
AYYS ARE FAKE AND GAY.

Attached: EKIPwaterLanding.jpg (700x450, 92K)

>Mutts don't have that tech.
>He doesn't know how superior our secret agencies are at making advanced technology
>He doesn't know how superior our country really is
I honestly don't blame you for not knowing, since you are posting from some 3rd world middle eastern country.

Attached: 1534125198826.jpg (798x770, 195K)

>A fighter jet sent out after blew up instantly, with no signs of attack
That's because they can use the gravity distortion engines to direct a beam of ionic energy into a target, like a super focused beam of lightning

>>prove it
>you would have to prove your premise first mr Valle dick sucker.
You claimed you read that book. The evidence is there. But you dismiss it without evidence because it contradicts your theory.

Well if you take Bob Lazar's story to be true, then it's already leaked