Redpill me on Mike Peinovich

I thought he was one of the most based voices in our movement, but lately I've been told he might be a kike and a fed informant? Have we all been deceived by Mike Peinovich and TRS?

Attached: 1484507004665.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daily
youtube.com/watch?v=GLMCzZSilLA
myth20c.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/rhodesia-last-days-of-empire/
therightstuff.biz/
boards.christogenea.org/forum/main-category/main-forum/american-nationalist-politics/56995-one-more-time-mike-enoch-is-a-jew
kiwifarms.net/threads/mike-peinovich-mike-enoch-the-right-stuff-therightstuff-biz.29186/page-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>redpill me on X
lurk moar faggot

Please spoon feed me senpai

And I've been told that memeflags suck the blood out of mutilated baby penises.

You've been told lies my friend. I am simply protecting my identity as I might be the only paycuck in my country and I don't want Mike and Sven to ban me for asking too many questions

I dont listen to e-celebs and neither should you. Read more. Watch less.

If hes a fed hes fucking terrible at it.

Their show sucks now it's the same "alt-right" bitching without solutions.

This. Though there may certainly be important people in this internet movement, you should really investigate and read more instead of following streaming neckbeards blindly, even if they are indeed based and even redpilled. Pick up books and cut back on podcasts

Yes, everyone is an informant, you can't trust anyone, not even this site which is a honeypot. You should just go back to your bluepilled world and consume.

Attached: EDGENtmVAAEyndi.jpg (1000x1000, 304K)

Show your rare flag.

Attached: gotta catch em all.gif (468x320, 475K)

I see you jews are back at again with the anti-TRS shilling. You guys have been working real hard lately, make sure you're taking your breaks and staying hydrated ok? We need you guys in the fight to expose Mike for the crime of...telling the truth....and deconstructing jewish power...and advocating for whites and white racial consciousness. I mean come on!!!! Only a fed jew shill would start a podcast that responds to the latest events and media narratives and offers the pro-white and anti-jewish perspective on things! So I think we should all agree that listening to podcasts and e celebs is a BAD IDEA. We should watch real pundits like Ben Shapiro and stick to based MAGA networks like Fox News! BTW anyone who disagrees with me is a TRS paid jew fed homosexual glow in the dark Israeli SHILL KIKE

Attached: GRATITUDE.png (702x619, 463K)

I can't remember the niggers name. Maybe it was Anton. Nigger was shot by the police. Anyway the left was saying the usual he dindu nuffin etc. I went through his kikebook and found pictures of him showing off his gun. I posted it on twatter and that faggot cernokike seen it somehow. He stole the credit for my find. Never trust a jew. He used my screenshot and everything. Fuck him. At least I know I was the one that found it. Fucking kike

Listen to the show for yourself faggot.

>podcast show talking about Jewish shenanigans and crimes
>Its the jews behind the podcast
Brilliant psyop, just as planned. They got us good.

read the articles on stormer. trs head of security jayoh del ray is either a mentally unstable LARPer or a fed asset.

daily stormer name/head-of-therightstuff-biz-security-was-a-tranny-loving-heroin-addict-on-the-run-from-the-feds-in-2012/

i haven't decided if i think its true or not but either way i wouldn't trust that sketchy nigger with my personal info. which he has, being head of security.

a few days before this, larry ridgway of hatehouse went on stream drunk, quit TRS, and said that everyone at TRS except borzoi and a few others are shekel-grubbers who are only in it for the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLMCzZSilLA

>memeflag
Sage

Larry basically said "fuck everyone", then proceeded to say he was cool with everyone except like 3 people. He very clearly didn't have his wits about him and shouldn't have streamed at all.

i thought it was interesting that he continually emphasized that "jayoh is the worst of them" right before stormer dropped this.

i cannot understand what kind of value people stract from tds nowadays.

mike is a fat annoying asshole, mcnabb is there for pity and sven sometimes make a joke.

imagine listening to almost nine hours of this weekly.

and people do, the comments on the site shows that there is a bunch of guys who take very far the whole friend simulator thing.

third rail is tds best podcast for a while and i truly miss fatherland comfy vibe.

>Jayoh
>Head of Security
Does this make McNabb is the Surgeon General of TRS?

Hayden was seeding this whole thing before DS did their write up and I'm sure one of the guys he was talking to was Larry, among others.

He definitely can't be trusted. Not after the shit with Jayoh. Idc if he has hot takes, it's a matter of safety

Who's Jim Object?

Who's Jom Object?

Attached: 462c9caed708aea3018f862c0d9e09b67dd66bd54fab5dedca4da32ffb5cfa3b.jpg (381x678, 49K)

Attached: KikeEnoch.png (1168x768, 869K)

They call Jayoh head of security on their podcast, and he makes up blatantly fake stories about fighting blacks in South Africa as PMC, even though the chubby basedboy has no military experience or the age to have accumulated it

Attached: 1527771913045.jpg (433x505, 32K)

Attached: 1519112764311.png (1000x1829, 679K)

Attached: TRS_14th_Jewish (2).jpg (795x823, 57K)

Attached: 33f760f378fdd0bf1907fe2acca21a7e91ef599be22ef222f3037a86a17db18c.jpg (648x1400, 310K)

He calls Dershowitz as his biggest influence

Attached: 4cdb1fcbceac83f64c8898e69eb67702846150b1869a93f9da5d72c82f7a04c3.png (511x678, 14K)

it could have been a third party like that.

in the ridgway stream, he does mention that he's not in recent contact with stormer several times when the topic of where he's going to go comes up.

but you're right, one of his friends could have facilitated.

Attached: 69898206_2413083845628323_2073329268108034048_n.jpg (760x817, 79K)

thats what they call him on trs

He is a libertarian programmer who got redpilled. Before he was redpilled, he married a Jewish lady, who he divorced. Not much to say beyond that.

>Mike Peinovich
Who?

Do you NPCs just live to find the next e-celebrity to do your thinking for you?

Attached: 154a8185b0b3e6159dca216e66bd65db0b736b92246443f54c6659e08ddf6e0e.jpg (1289x450, 132K)

Attached: 2a6e12605a6e7ef7623499c6905fa057767d744d367a28148c301a06f3f5cc55.png (880x7211, 2.45M)

ngl I've never noticed how weird his nose looks until now

It's been explained that the heroin shit was part of a LARP cringe novel project from when he was an ancap libertarian or whatever. You people just take any accusation at face value and automatically believe in it because you're room temperature digit IQ retards. Or alternatively, you're just anti-TRS disinfo shills. Give me a single solid shred of proof that these accusations from Anglin are in the least bit valid. You can't and you won't because you're a useless mongoloid doing what he's paid to do.

Attached: 9c40245d7a52e6208154d3f547a990e06e3ef7674b039741e39aba3418e6db70.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Attached: 5eab6bbdf037bc99c8cc98fe2971b8fe6278e60afe688ac66db10faee5f0098b.png (604x454, 663K)

Lol what a cope. He was talking about it on a podcast without any mention of a book. This wasn't some sound byte taken out of context, Anglin posted the whole podcast where he talked about this among other degenerate things.

just another shill push against TRS coordinated by known stalker and degenerate Michael Hayden because he dug up some obvious trolling by Jayoh on a podcast from years ago. On the podcast in question he also mentions RIDING A DRONE IN THE SKY LIKE A DRAGON, which is an obvious joke, but the shills dont mention that one because it discredits their attempt to pass off the other claims as real

Attached: 9eb8276c594ad7b357c457f3c56dd649c942bb7778c051cc0e2ef9811a3019eb.png (341x520, 113K)

Attached: 1506546012269.png (1046x892, 1.75M)

Attached: 1493515622307.png (1533x638, 448K)

>"It was all a joke guys"
Meanwhile, before the podcast even aired.

Attached: Jim object.png (1162x387, 17K)

Threads and posters like these just prove how effective Moike and the TRS gang really is. If they weren't doing the right thing these fags wouldn't constantly be going to DEFCON levels of shilling and spamming. When the jewish establishment attacks you nonstop, you know you're on the right track. Hail Victory

If they were podcasting as characters, they wouldn't break the fourth wall and explain it's part of a book. Please provide a verifiable source that supports the accusation against Jayoh. Surely you don't expect people to take spiteful accusations to heart do you? That would be pretty retarded lol.

tds was always entertainment. shitty jokes that could be on stand up a few decades ago.

them mike got doxxed. them he try to do irl activism, to show how cool he was, out of pride.

as an autist, he failed, from trusting into fucked weird people to bad optics - and by that i mean his looks.

so sven, who has children to take care of, pulled the plug and now they do tds white the emotion investment and excitement of a five dollar hand job.

tds was mostly about being fun and iconoclastic and theyre none of those things anymore.

>either a fed or a liar
I see these options and only these options continuously repeated. It's almost like someone is trying to drive a narrative...

Then where's the book?

>muh verifiable source
Nigga Anglin posted the whole podcast. I don't need a peer reviewed study to prove what they themselves refuse to talk about outside of "muh gay drama"

Attached: 268ec6363e615e174b46ff605d562d471a6dd67d53737dbeeb4f64c9c2ee3fae.png (1440x1076, 1.52M)

Attached: 1567343848609.jpg (664x840, 179K)

Attached: 1484479012593.png (1350x4077, 1.82M)

Anglin takes $30,000+ donations from an anonymous donor

Attached: 1543942462039.png (1024x823, 1.1M)

He a good boi

If Jayoh was telling the truth, he'd be a fed. If he was lying, then he'd be a liar. TRS would straight up pretend to be stormer groups to get peoples personal information. How about you actually look at the evidence and stop shilling because "Mike has hot takes tho"

They're moving to an alt light show of little content now, just with edgy jokes... Mostly morakiau. He's the best part of the whole show.

Attached: 1509996098906.jpg (1422x1310, 651K)

Mike makes even more monthly, despite having a smaller audience. Anglin straight up let people ask him about these accusations against him in his forum. Mike, not so much, quite the opposite actually.

>unfinished work means it never happened
The burden of proof on you is to provide verifiable evidence of the accusation. The podcast is not proof in itself, especially when you have weird claims such as mentioned. So do you believe that Jayoh rode a drone like a dragon? You must if you adhere to everything else in the podcast. Have you ever listened to sci-fi or story podcasts? People talk about spooky ghosts and UFO encounters in them all the time. Do you think everything they said is 100% true and real too? You must live a freaky nightmare world lmao

hes absolutely a kike. his appearance is a dead give away.

The Burden of proof is on you to explain why people without any guilt are blocking half of their fanbase when they ask about it.

Why do you think he devotes his life's work to deconstructing Jewish power and revealing taboo truths about how the world is run and the nature of U.S. politics? I mean you say he's a kike shill right? ....he must be doing a pretty shitty job huh

I did look at the evidence, and I saw a memeflag trying to act like judge and jury.

jay oh could be lying, telling the truth, trying to create some sort of joke or concept art, whatever.

fact is voice is terrible and he adds nothing by his presence at any show.

i enjoy the pozzbutton and he was in the one about american psycho and all he did was complaining about the film without and offering nothing of substance.

fucking mcnabb talking about david lynch at the pozz button of donnie darko was also terrible - as mcnabb is.

The fuck does that have to do with Jayoh, Cantwell, TRS posing as Stormer book clubs, TRS trying to revive TWP-style street activism, the the sudden re-involvement of Matt Heimbach and Parrott?

And what do they do when confronted? Explain themselves? Clarify details? Nope, they just block everyone, shut down forums, and give half-assed excuses that don't address anything

You're just a shill.

>a fucking bar code

It's obvious he's Jewish based on how uncomfortable he gets when someone asks about it.

That's the thing. Best case scenario is the TRS vetter-in-chief for pool parties being a pathological liar

OMg you are right,
I shall stop listening to anstisemetic radio podcasts like therightstuffbiz.libsyn (dot) com

>he must be doing a pretty shitty job huh
with the IRL security & who he surrounds himself with, he sure is.

First of all, no you retard, the burden of proof is still on you because you're the one bringing forth claims and accusations you stupid motherfucker. Second of all, there's about a million reasons someone would have to avoid engaging with drama accusations from their audience that doesn't have to do with their guilt. Are you 12 years old or something? You've never heard of public figures avoiding dramatic tabloid-tier accusations and conspiracy theories for the sake of decency and to prevent encouraging that behavior and stoking the flames further? TRS is also hanging by a thread with their domain host and can't risk false flagging comments bringing the entire site down. They already had to change the name because of this shit. Still waiting on that verification bruh, until then nothing you say has any value whatsoever lol

>You're just a shill
lol
You're just wrong my dude on all accounts. TRS never advocates any sort of self doxxing behavior. They're meetings are as tightly locked down as they can be, and you know feds and antifa are always looking to get in there and expose everyone. They have been 100% honest and consistent with their mistakes regarding Charlottesville and street activism that led to all sorts of issues we face now. Not because it's inherently bad, but because they learned white activists are literal oppressed dissidents and have no civil liberties or free speech. Everything they do protects anonymity while trying to encouage local community building the best they can. KYS

Nothing you just said is substantive or means anything significant. Seethe harder

jau oh at myth of the 20st century

myth20c.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/rhodesia-last-days-of-empire/

was that andy kaufman performance as well? thats how the podcast introduce him:

Demonstrating his capability with a rifle, Jayoh soon found himself working with private mercenary groups defending diamond mines in South Africa. Now back in America, Jayoh reflects on his time spent seeing firsthand the realities of a still developing African nation, and implications it has for our nation back home.

LOL

>Everything they do protects anonymity while trying to encouage local community building the best they can
Except for letting a person who was arrested by feds, or larped as one handle security & associates with a guy who has doxxed, snitched & worked with jews to hurt others, I mean yeah, beyond those things sure but that's not a good look.

proof?

Fed or not TRS has been complete shit since the beginning of 2017

These memes are spammed by literal JIDF and ADL agents because kikes are terrified by TRS's popularity.

>I can't actually address anything you said you're just seething
It's a good thing that argument is very convincing, credible & will make everyone who's supported them feel at ease with the recent revelations.

Yes, but who is Mike trying to defame? You don't find it strange that he got such a large amount of buttcoin the day after the article was published?

What is your favorite anti semitic radio show my fellow nazi.

>posts pic made by leftists crying about Mike being a eebil raycis
>expects us to see you as a fellow white looking-out for our best interests

Lauritz is that you?

Here's TRS's website, so you can see for yourself.

They're actually pretty based.

therightstuff.biz/

inb4 kvetching

His wife is a Jewess. You don't marry a Jewess by accident.
As I see the American scene, it has
Feds:
>Richard Spencer
>Mike Peinovich
>Alex Jones
Pleb morons:
>Matthew Heimbach
>Ashton Birdie
>Baked Alaska
Good, but irrelevant people:
>Sinead Mccarthy
Pic related is supposed to shine a light on all of this, but I've never read it, and since I'm not an American I don't care too much either. I will just say that I know for a fact that our enemy, the Jew, together with the American/British/German states that he controls, is working tirelessly day and night to destroy us, and infiltration is one of the most effective ways to destroy a movement.

Attached: images.jpg (257x400, 20K)

jay oh episode on myth of the 20st century had 1h56.

if this is another lie from the guy, he lied during almost two hours on a podcast that offers very interesting content.

how this shit is not fucked up? and i have no idea who are the other people of the 'movement', but ffs, how this is not weird?

seriously, i cannot understand why support the way tds is acting. its not a divorce were you can argue that its happening at some secretive manner, is a dude acting weird at best, untrusworthy at worst.

Cuckchan is really behind the times.

boards.christogenea.org/forum/main-category/main-forum/american-nationalist-politics/56995-one-more-time-mike-enoch-is-a-jew

>provide proof that jayoh said he was a drug dealer & that cantwell worked with jews, doxxed & sent feds after people
Do you actually want me to copy pasta the links to jayohs podcast where he said these things & the screenshots of cantwell admitting to doing these very things that have been posted on here since this all began or are you just asking me to do that because you're playing stupid & are pretending to have no idea what anyone in this thread is talking about?
That's rhetorical, but for anyone who's legitimately curious, It's all neatly organized on the kiwi farms trs thread with archive links to everything.

again, non of those accusations are substantiated or verified so you're done here buddy

Let's all purity spiral shall we?

Anglin is a racemixer, and proud of it. Amren and nick fuentes seem to be the only legit members of a white identity movement

Yeah it's almost as if they talk shit about Jews several days a week for hours because they actually hate Jews, and Jews are butthurt about it so they make-up bullshit to keep you goyim from listening to them.

>do you actually want me to verify my claims? WTF??!!???
yeah and kikwifarms drama forums isn't proof of anything. the podcast itself isn't proof because the entire nature of the podcast was absurd and anyone can say anything on a podcast and that is not hard documentation of their claims. you. have. nothing.

No tabloids are talking about this Borzoi. There is literally no reason they can't explain themselves. TRS takes personal info from people who attend their pool parties, Jayoh being the main vetter.

>you're done here
Not yet, actually.
kiwifarms.net/threads/mike-peinovich-mike-enoch-the-right-stuff-therightstuff-biz.29186/page-4