Does video of the opposite of this even exist in our current time?

not talking bout any old footage of whitey beating up blackey (chicago riots, rodney king tapes, etc), are there any videos on the internet of a gang of white people provoking and savagely assaulting a black man sitting alone in TODAY'S CURRENT RACE-BAITING CLIMATE?

not asking because I want to see it, I just don't think it exists otherwise the media would be spreading that shit everywhere.

Attached: target field habbenings.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kstp.com/news/robbery-victims-targeted-for-cellphones-beaten-in-downtown-minneapolis-suspects-arrested-police/5488467/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4 retards asking what this is

source on video:
kstp.com/news/robbery-victims-targeted-for-cellphones-beaten-in-downtown-minneapolis-suspects-arrested-police/5488467/

Only at democrat KKK rallies.

around blacks
never relax

>I just don't think it exists otherwise the media would be spreading that shit everywhere.
Correct. Here is the most recent NCVS table regarding the race of offenders and victims in assaults with multiple assailants.
There are no examples of multiple whites attacking one or more black victims.

Attached: multiple offenders.png (738x402, 23K)

Bring it on, you fucking niggers!!

Attached: You-should-have-stayed-in-Africa-Ranting-mum-launches-into-racist-tirade-in-the-street-in-front-of-h (615x615, 40K)

>be white
>don't carry gun
unworthy blood was shed like ballast

At first this really bothered me, but when they started goomba stomping him and pulling out RAW moves I just busted up laughing.
White boy was in the wrong neighborhood and probably said some stupid shit.

i love how the dude gets run over by the stolen bycicle and promptly starts to get up to leave like they've crossed some line of acceptable beating

^Niggers detected.

I lost it with that nigga on the bike. Probably stole it too.

Of course there aren't dumbass, but they need to start happening.
Because niggers have a strong sense of racial awareness while you're being told the opposite.

This may be the first time that I actually believe a pol-poster is black. And what a shitty fucking comment. Only a nigger could write something as stupid like that.

If there was you'd know about it

>ctrl+f
>"rac" for racial, race or racist
>"hate"
Of course it's not reported as any of those but referred to as a crime ring and if it was 8 white guys beating on one nigger, no one would hear the end of it.

Attached: 1521272885486.jpg (600x450, 63K)

we were amused about
>niggers employing WWE shit they've seen in TV in an actual fight
>someones' flight reflex adding a comedic twist

Attached: 1566186979898.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Downtown Minneapolis, by the baseball stadium is not "the wrong neighborhood."

These are bored black children who probably essentially raised themselves and have literally nothing good in their lives, and are too stupid, mentally fucked, and maladjusted to do anything about it.

>arrested and charged
I hope somebody will keep an eye on what their true sentences will be - I bet they will get superlight sentencing, just like that gang of black trash who raped and killed a little girl in north carolina and, with very little press coverage, got released shortly afterwards

well, to be fair as far as a&b goes the movesets before the beatdown is funny

this.
also, 'he' never fought back or ran away.
near the end i wish the 'tribe' wiould have just killed 'him'.

>durr hurr it's his fault
he was conditioned to not flee from danger. That's not his fault, it's the result of trotskyist social engineers

>le socio economic face
That's what you get for relaxing

Either white people don't do it or know not to do it in broad daylight in front of cameras... which are pretty much filming every single street and block on the planet these days.

I can’t even imagine the shitstorm that would erupt if this exact video had races reversed.

There would be 6 months of national upheaval in the US. It would become a historic landmark in the history of America. You’d literally never hear the end of it.

No kidding. This needs to be spammed on all major media twitter. You listening Don, you sour nigger?

Once he was incapacitated on the mat... he assumed they would go home and enjoy their new iPhone... instead they had a contest to one up each other attacking the guy who was already out of commission... brave guys.

I lol'd when the bicycle came riding in from out of the frame and ran over him

>MN
>Minneapolis kike mayor
nothing will happen. at least CA gets Mexicans, we get niggers.

Yeh nigga, erry poleece body cam footage show dis. Racist pig cracka muthafuckas.

This. We must agree this is 100% the guy's fault. Why did he relaxed?

Nice LARP

holy shit racism is finally gone then! this is fantastic news

Illustrating just how fictionalized the media narrative has become.

Kill your TV and never watch that shit again. Certainly never take mass media ""news"" seriously again.

Attached: 1567604413826.jpg (479x588, 52K)

no, and if it did the country would stop to watch it broadcast on every channel, followed by riots and months of political turmoil

White people bombed a fucking black run city in Tulsa. I mean yall was literally in an airplane dropping TNT on innocent people. You guys are fucked up and deserve everything bad to happen to you

>black run city in Tulsa
Can you name this black run city in Tulsa? I've been to Tulsa many times and didn't see any black run cities there.