Nigger I graduated with

>nigger I graduated with
>thought he was one of the few good ones, never got into any real fights or gang activity, was fairly respectful
>see this
Man, they really all are savages huh. It’s pretty shocking when it happens to someone you knew, compared to just someone you see in a news article. Anyone else ever had this happen?
Also nigger thread

Attached: B249CD05-E74C-4CF1-806A-CA0110718B85.jpg (1233x1607, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE&t=4s
katv.com/archive/davis-to-go-free-after-rape-charges-dropped-by-judge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Maurice Deshawn
If anyone is called that, you know they are trouble kek.

Nigs gonna nog.

the father of a black student i went to school with shot and killed one of his co-workers. the co-worker was an immigrant though so i wouldn't have penalized him.

Isn't that Eddie Murphy? No wait, Kevin Hart? I mean Samuel L Jackson? I mean Don Lemon? I mean

It’s very clearly Morgan Freeman from the past.
How did the student handle it, if you can recall or knew

Yes they all look alike. Which is why cops should be able to shoot indiscriminately.

don't know, he was out of school for like 3 weeks when it happened and when he came back he was acting normal.

Doesn’t help that they are all violent and act the same, and television and music has vilified cops.

>trusting a nigger

hello redit

Attached: xd123.png (211x239, 9K)

>murder without regard for human life
How is it different from regular murder ?

Who said I trusted him? I don’t trust anyone with darker skin than mine, just a policy is have

The news should have to say "black man" instead of just "man". Especially when they don't show a picture.

Never relax

buddy was black and an engineer
>good grades in college
>great job
>white gf cheated on him
>he beats the shit out of her to the point of permanent damage
>felony assault

He's in prison now.

What? So we’re gonna ignore every white kid/guy or any member of any other race that went psycho?
Use stats, isolated events like this don’t prove shit when you can pull up examples from anyone.

>yes they all look alike
Every race looks the same to the other races.

Come on, this is some weak ass racism. You can do much better

Cheating is a difficult situation. On impulse violence is normal, but that just lands you trouble. Only winning move is to leave

Stats are overwhelming against blacks per capita. You could argue blacks are prosecuted more often, but there’s no solid numbers to use, so it’s irrelevant.

We had niggers shipped into Menomonee Falls every day from milwaukee because some government faggot thought it would help, but a quick check of facebook 18 years later would indicate that all it did was make life difficult for the white kids at the time. They're all useless fucking niggers, what a surprise.

Should be legal. Oathbreakers should lose their rights

One of my friends in HS decided to break into a liquor store, got 2 years in the slammer.

Used to date a black chick, her brother was always in and out of jail. He probably spent something on the order of 6 or so years in jail total. The black chicks father eventually was shot on the 4th of July by another nigg for who knows what. Prior to that, the big nigg had a gf who tried to murder to entire family in a fit of rage.

Long story short, niggs are nothing but trouble and to think otherwise is just ignorance.

Oh man here are a few of my dark friends from high school
>Had a POS friend I graduated with in high school
>Not surprised when I saw him get 10 years for trafficking cocaine.

>Had a good friend in high school
>Not surprised when he was on the news arrested for murder

>Had another good friend in high school
>Sold him my mom's old car for cheap
> Not surprised when I got a letter from the local Police 2 years later saying that my mom's car was involved in a shooting and Chase and impounded
>He never registered it or put insurance on it for a whole 2 years

Continued
>Had a good friend in high school
>Not surprised when I saw on the news his brother killed his entire family (mom dad brother sister)over a television channel

It should be legal to beat your spouse for adultery.

Well at least she's visibly marked that she's of no use to anyone now.

I hope he fucked up her face.

Nigger I grew up with, shook someone else's baby to death because he wanted to watch the football game. Yeah nigs gonna nog dude

Every coalburning woman is a whore, every black man willing to marry one of those has to expect that, coalburners are like that

46,000,000 niggers in the US.
22,000,000 on welfare.

12.6% of US population.
52.3% of all violent crime.
56% of 1st-degree murder.
62% of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

That's what you get when you try to domesticate a species that is incompatible with lawful society.

2019:
Africans still have not invented the wheel.
Africans still have not developed a written language.
Africans still have not domesticated cows, the ox.
Africans still have not developed cities, sanitation systems.
Africans still have not developed agriculture.

Attached: 1554778551800.jpg (718x718, 67K)

Never relax

You went to school with coloreds. Top kek

>black guy and a coalburner
>he beats the shit out of her to the point of permanent damage
>He's in prison now.
At least everything turned out alright in the end.

Attached: 1567865243322.jpg (1080x1412, 108K)

>two classmates came over to "use the bathroom" and shoot some hoops
>well we don't have a ball gotta go
>they stole my streets of rage 2 cartridge right out of the sega
>got it back next day at school after dindu nuffins and a heated confrontation
>haven't relaxed around blacks since the early 90s

>it should be legal to beat your spouse
Fixed it for you.

Attached: 1566826936153.jpg (564x1022, 102K)

Yeah same here... this dude rode my bus

Attached: B375AA1B-F37A-4060-9A23-835094B74DF5.jpg (844x1725, 214K)

I don't befriend niggers or sandniggers, sorry.

They have domesticated cows though. That’s it.

i need a link for this one

Graduated with the black guy who is the cop.

Kid he shot is puerto rican. People are still blaming white people though.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 3.17M)

>knowing niggers
are you poor op?

is there a website where i can see who from my highschool graduating year died / went to jail?

>*steps directly into path of car
>hes comin right at me!

Just cheat on her back. Then it's eye for an eye.

>> Not surprised when I got a letter from the local Police 2 years later saying that my mom's car was involved in a shooting and Chase and impounded
>>He never registered it or put insurance on it for a whole 2 years
I worked with a black guy that did this. Cop randomly scanned his tag, pulled him over, and made him leave the car on the side of the road for not having insurance and he lost his license. Not sure if he went to jail, but he quit coming to work. He told me he every year he loses his used car somehow, but he knows he can just buy another used one with the tax refund from his 2 kids. He buys them from loan shark type places, pays wayyyy to much, then loses it as soon as its paid off.

Based nigger

>I don’t trust anyone with darker skin than mine

Attached: 1563986806253.png (426x309, 97K)

>So we’re gonna ignore every white kid/guy or any member of any other race that went psycho?
>doesn’t understand statistics or the Bell Curve
Back to Redit with you

Attached: 4D0472C1-BED0-415E-8FF6-0E602B302517.jpg (680x722, 79K)

Gotta love a happy ending user

Attached: 1544910526729.png.png (638x567, 434K)

You have to be 24 to post here

and the degenerate males too by the male relatives of the female.
checks and balances.

The better upbringing you give them the longer it takes for them to revert back to their nature. It's like getting a pet chimpanzee or a bear cub.
If they had professional whites in charge of their upbringing they would be more likely to adapt to the society. Unfortnately the law sees them as humans so niglets have to deal with having niggers as their parents and that very rarely leads to anything good.

>nigger goes to jail
>coalburning whore pays the toll
win win situation

>Use stats, isolated events like this don’t prove shit
Ok

Attached: 1521392120870.png (1537x769, 314K)

To be honest, I would have a lot of built up angst too if I had to see that nose in the mirror every day

t. 24 year old
Rules are 18, user

Blacks are doing the jobs we don't do, like killing coal burners, he must be set free.

The fuck? We are now paying both of them to exist.

there's no such thing as a good nigger in less there dead

They arnt
50% of them suck ass cuz they got the first dose of modern social engineering
Same thing thats happening to whites now
The only thing thats actually bad race wise is population replacement of whites by arabs and hispanics
That wil collpase society

Hood culture is total shit. The women are total cunts that try to be fat sassy bitches and neglect their men and try to mooch off them. Men are taught to just get up and leave the relationship and sell drugs and live as gangbangers.

Then you get people caught in the middle who don't want to love that way and get stuck and they commit "suicide" by getting themselves thrown in prison.

>there
>they're
>their
Learn the difference or be an illiterate nigger.

Not to be racist or anything but the only good niggers are their women while in chains and shackles.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=iEuBEUkK_tsLYCsw)0.jpg (320x240, 19K)

She enjoyed it and he did nothing wrong

>take care of partner, spend money on her, plan future together and save money for marriage and children, listen to her problems, tolerate her emotional outbursts, constantly ready to perform sexually for her, play jester for her so she doesn't get bored
>she cheats on you by spreading her legs for some other dude for no effort on her part, just because she can and you're not doing good enough tbhtbh
>I know, I'll get back at her by also spending money on another woman, listen to her problems, play jester for her so she'll hopefully let me fuck her too, that'll show the dumb thot

youtube.com/watch?v=noj4phMT9OE&t=4s

evolution has some significant mathematical challenges

based
If I was the driver I would say that according to Newton laws the cop was coming right at me from my point of ciew

Evolutionists are usually mental-mathematically challenged themselves

>katv.com/archive/davis-to-go-free-after-rape-charges-dropped-by-judge

nigger in my hometwon raped his 8 day old daughter - goes free

Attached: reginald-davis.jpg (163x192, 8K)

Look at that nuclear physicist stare

Attached: fdc31a4e8c6ce28874a8fc29e7720c7d7430ebea32f2f01b51da85d44197b3e4.png (940x300, 32K)

What sex appeal does a fucking baby have? How high do you have to be? What the fuck dude

It's a nigger thing, we can't understand it but it's real.

Attached: nigger-playboy.jpg (340x470, 55K)

kek

>Africans still have not invented the wheel
the wheel already exists
>Africans still have not developed a written language.
it was given to them
>Africans still have not domesticated cows, the ox
Yes they have
>Africans still have not developed cities, sanitation systems.
True, but imo it's for the best
>Africans still have not developed agriculture
They kinda have, it just sucks

>Not to be racist or anything
>say something horribly racist
Nice work, user

Not to be racist or anything, but I just hit 5 niggers with my car on purpose

Got any more pics of the qt pre-beating and post-beating?

>Use stats

Attached: table 43a.png (1693x1108, 203K)

I was just making a joke that he said his age on an FBI honeypot imageboard.

I went to school with this chick, there's all types.

Attached: quakenbush.png (419x964, 337K)

Also.

Attached: hurwitt.png (1295x951, 387K)

Same thing happened with me.
>go to school with 15% niggers
>they're all shit
>some are less shit than others
>some are iight
>one is just a quiet guy who I guess gets high? Not really a bad guy
>fast forward 8 years
>he apparently got into a gunfight (illegally owned firearm) in a Mexican restaurant because of some argument with someone else
He's in the pound now getting pounded

So is this a nail in the BBC coffin? pretty sure you cant fuck an 8day old unless you have a micro penis

BBC is just a meme

christfag detected

Good foot work. Good clean shot. Fucking professional.

seeing how cucked france is, they would probably offer him a job at cern, and he would look after everyone's wives there

so sad seeing a nigger spawn like that. better if they're never born at all, both for the spawn and the rest of mankind

Trust a groid
Get destroyed

checked

yeah i like how half of the police involved in these "police brutality" controversies are non-white, but faggots in the media will somehow frame it as acts of "white supremacy".

Well I do not really think it is based on race but rather environment. See you and I are upper middle class white men, right? We do not have to do the same tasks a black man does each day. There was a little black girl that drowned at some apartment complex near me because no one was watching and I see black men leaving their families always but really it is a result of black persecution in the 60's. So there is bad in every race not explicitly blacks.

It’s how they are, user
>be me
>grow up in mid-sized 50k population city at the time that has less than 1% niggers
>all seemed like they’d turn out okay, didn’t get into trouble because they were scarce and nobody would have tolerated niggerish behavior in schools there
>talking to my wife last year, she says that every nigger she grew up around need up in jail at some point, she grew up in big city, I challenge her and say that perhaps suburban niggers can turn out okay
>she says bullshit, tells me to look them up in state court records
>holyshitshesright.jpg
>every one of them has multiple criminal offenses
>even mild mannered nig named Ivan who would say “Yes, massa, you wan me ta git back ta pickin cotton fo the plantation?” jokingly who found speaking in slave lingo funny ended up getting busted for writing bad checks
>get mocked by wife for rest of the day for believing any nigger is able to live a law-abiding life

I was born well below the poverty line in a neighborhood that was white as snow. Never once tried to rape a kid, knock out an elderly man or light my spouse on fire. Things were really tough but there was never a point where anyone involved floated the idea of opting out of society as a solution to our problems. Not just me neither, if memory serves the riches black neighborhood in this country has a worse crime rate than the poorest white one.

Plenty of white people have been arrested too though

Not every single one, nigger. Literally, all 12 of them I went to school with ended up being criminals. They definitely achieved a perfect score.

>One thing is not equal to the other
You're fundamentally right though. It's why I don't take people seriously when they dream of a homogeneous white society as a utopia. Better does not mean perfect. People in general are not to be trusted, but this still doesn't negate the blatant inferiority of African genetics. It's just becoming more and more painfully honest

He was just collecting the toll

I'm sure the racism got to him and made him devolve.

Also, arrest by itself isnt a bad thing. Especially not with our insanely harsh criminal justice system that we have to keep in place bc a certain percentage of the population isn't capable of functioning in society like the rest of us. I know plenty of white people who've dealt with bullshit contempt of cop and arbitrary arrests