I.G. REPORT IS OUT

FBI and the DOJ used an unverified INFORMATION to mislead the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to obtain warrants to wiretap onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Attached: Wakepepe.png (864x864, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DmD53EDSIXY?list=PLfcq6H2dVaBjjDgM5Ui_Cojxv-0iAm1ft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YAAAAAAWN

I feel so jewy. Anyone else feel like a jewish shill? I sure do.

Nice try, shlomo.

Just stop. Nothing is going to happen. I have had my hopes up for so long. Stop stringing other people along. *clap* I *clap* dont *clap* wanna *clap* hear *clap* it

goto bed

Attached: temp.jpg (1182x620, 231K)

Check um

Attached: They live Chuck nancy.jpg.png (1942x1111, 2.67M)

Who cares. Nobody will go to prison for treason. Nobody ever goes to prison in government in case you haven't noticed.

Attached: 1566054769245.jpg (1092x806, 87K)

Link, proof, and spread. Meme. Get ready.

Nothing will happen.

You do get that's the goal, right? When you no longer know what you can and can't believe, and are just so tired you no longer care. This is what they're doing to us now, because the rest of the population fell in line more easily. They want cattle. They're making us cattle.

Attached: quote-we-ll-know-our-disinformation-program-is-complete-when-everything-the-us-public-believes-willi (850x400, 54K)

The "Clapping" bullshit while you speak is nigger tier.

You know this is all going to come out once the Democrats pick there candidate.

Then the news will be on The coup d'état attempt.

And the Democrats candidate will get no air time.

Attached: Days without winning.jpg (474x655, 65K)

I've read the whole thing, cover to cover. I wont bore you with the details but it's basically a nothing burger.

He's talking about different IG report that isn't publicly available yet. You haven't read it.

It seems silly until you realize the RT Exec committed suicide by smashing his face into the floor on a trip to DC.

Yep, the FBI is crooked.

Playing around here isn’t going to stop this, FBI-kun.

wow, you need a thread to point out burger incompetence huh.
Sad!

tell me something I didn't know 2.5 years ago

Yazee, woopee. The prophet has done spoke. We are now sustained in believing your earlier clasim that Mr trump is totslly controlled by Hitlary...that SHE alone uses him as her sock poopet, so that she may run the world and get all of her nefarious wants answered while not baring any responsibility. He only lies when answering questions, making statements, reminiscing or off-the-cuff...he does this as a plea for help to be released from her spell. The staff speaks of his ghastly flatulence, rancid odor and drooling from a distorted face...this must mean only that he is in pain from having her run his life...SHE forces him to dress up in those giant, cheap turquoise polyester suits with the stains, and to wear those fright wigs and bunny fuzzy booties while creeping around the lawn bushes at nite....we must save him by electing Eric Trump and Lewee Gohtmurd to follow him on the throne...only the boys can defeat her and save their Pappy...Pappy Trumpsky must be saved ....vote for Eric!!!

The ones who are supposed to be exposed are fact checking it now
Have a pic

Attached: DC4581DA-42B3-4A75-9CE2-3D8497C36FE2.jpg (750x314, 26K)

Bump

Did too

How did you did too
May i ask?

They are going to pop up a candidate in late October/November who is going to "sounds more reasonable" which is why all the current candidates sound insane (purposefully) and that is why they're freezing Tulsi out because she does sound reasonable but they don't run her and she won't switch gears after getting into office. Screen cap this... could be Big Mike. Was snooping on nig forum and they were discussing this. They hate all the current candidates but went wild with joy when someone mentioned Big Mike might enter the race. Seemed like someone taking the temperature for a Big Mike run. Lest anyone forget Barry's bait and switch... they already have the formula down. A few smart nigs mentioned that Big Mike has no real chance of winning but were immediately shot down. So fair warning... either Hillary body double (nigs hated the idea of Hillary running again) or Big Mike.

This is another case of the importance of finding the bestest way to support Mr Eric Trump to de-throne Pappy Trumpsky in the 2020 games. Fambly Rools! The Pope asked him.

bump

Checked.
Interesting theory. Who's Big Mike?

If he tells you, his LARP falls apart

Michelle Obama. They are going to team her up with Biden as the VP running male.

This has been known for over a year

IG report hasn't been out since yesterday. Learn how your government works, nothings gets done without bureaucratic shitheads stalling everything, now your government is getting closer to actually doing something about it

oy vey, vote for trump he is my favorite zionist

Besides being reasonable, Tulsi wouldn't cover up Obama/Bush crimes. Thus she's a liability.

It's happening. Slowly but surely.
>Prophet Trump the Trumpax
Another one for the filter.

its all ritual you fucking dummy.
youtu.be/DmD53EDSIXY?list=PLfcq6H2dVaBjjDgM5Ui_Cojxv-0iAm1ft

>They want you tired
>I dont know what's real anymore
Open up for your daily red pill:
Whether or not you believe them is not the important thing. What you choose to do, is. There is no information you can trust other than:
-They want our people dead
-They have massive amounts of power and control over the people and the institutions
-Pizzagate is real, evil is real
-Those who call themselves jews are the root cause of this
-Nothing matters more for all life on this earth than the continued existence of our people
-Violence is natural and a god-given tool, he gave us the sword

This is all we know for sure, and it is all we need. Use your head, use your willpower. Win.

based and whitepilled

Attached: 1548472402226.jpg (980x944, 176K)

Oh kek. My sides.
Look I still think it's an interesting theory but it would be kind of late. I'm not saying that you are wrong, I actually think that the Democrats would have a slightly better chance at winning than right now, but still: what "politician" would risk such short election cycle?

DECLASSIFICATION SOON! THERE WILL NE ARRESTS!

Yeah right. If that yellow retard ever grows a pair and actually does it I might vote for him again. Otherwise I’ll vote for anyone else just to spite him for being a spineless pussy.

Declass already happened moron, you may not like it, but declass happened and was turned over to Barr.

Hahaha look at all the "belgians" commenting here, how's the AC inside the EU parliament building? Are you fags still doing your Christchurch Call shilling here?

>former Trump voter here...
lol yeah this is going to be the time people believe you

Is this screen shot old???

>Claims to have voted for "that yellow retard"
>Yang isn't president
Are you of the retard?

Attached: 1562068117.png (741x609, 16K)