Bread and Biscuit Thread

ITT we talk about interesting types of breads and biscuits made throughout history.

My choice would be hard-tack because of its historical signifance. Its made from only wheat and water.
>youtube.com/watch?v=FyjcJUGuFVg

Attached: 3424523543523.jpg (474x355, 36K)

Wait this isnt ck

Breads are eaten by weak, gangly western Europeans that have weak testosterone because their doctors tell them not to eat meat because it contains cholesterol. What your doctor didn't tell you is that cholesterol is necessary to produce testosterone. Your dietary recommendations on the labels of food is the same for a healthy young male is the same as a old lady, who doesn't need it. Bread is the shittiest of foods and provides no nutrition that meats and vegetables don't already give you.

you may not like it, but carbs are bad for you

You must be fun at parties, its just bread and our doctors don't tell people not to eat meat.

Bread eating europeans conquered the planet.

Your probably just a butthurt hapa ricenigger.

>Hard tack
>flour and water
You brits are absolutely disgusting. Not even a little salt. No wonder we revolted.

You must be a fat, brown eyed "anglo" that is a doormat for niggers due to his low testosterone. If I had an option to kill you or a jew, I'd kill you first. You spread your weakness and infect others.

Attached: anglo women.jpg (2048x1536, 1.27M)

>Bread eating europeans conquered the planet.
Meat eating Goths and Scythians raised your bread eating culture. Despite out populating the Goths several thousands to one, they ravaged the weak, short bread eating peoples. The weak should be killed by the strong.

Lol why am I watching fun with flags

t.

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Not before you kill yourself, with that kind of attitude. Its easy to imagine how much of a cold cynic you are IRL.

That is a good representation of anglo peoples.

I can't repost on ck for a while pls post breads.

You are fat and weak, brown-eyed person. You deserve the genocide the jews place upon you.

yikes

>I can't repost on ck for a while
Post the story and I'll post breads.

No one can hear you scream on here fatty. Stay mad.

Testosterone is falling in western Europeans. You've been chemically castrated.

Attached: you're weak.png (638x680, 60K)

The anglo races are the fattest, ugliest people on the planet. I see you fat asses here and it disgusts me.

Hahahahaha this is you.

Attached: ef7.png (958x792, 30K)

This

This is a discussion on nutrition and the decline of the western male into a weak, feminine creature. It's also a hilarious thread of an anglo depicting memes of his own disgusting mutted race in my country and his.

Attached: C4ketG8VUAAbaRu.jpg (514x387, 45K)

Don't you find it at all ironic that the country you live in also has an insane obesity rate because of the huge amount of fast food chains available literally anywhere across the US?

Just ignore him. Fat mutt is sad of his own state, and has to project here online.

There is nothing ironic about the chemical castration of European males and the plan to genocide them all.

Attached: American Healthcare.png (822x741, 417K)

>raised

Raised, as in brought out of the mud. They stopped Attila. The Romans backstabbed the Goths, and then they razed Rome too. You can have it either way.

>Raised, as in brought out of the mud.
not the intention of your earlier post but here you are twisting words trying to save face in an anonymous forum. this more than the subject matter of any of your posts belies your intelligence.