The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is, obviously...

The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is, obviously, to give the citizenry the ability to revolt against a tyrannical government. The only reason the current government dissimulates and prevaricates about this is because it is itself tyrannical (or at least, has aspirations to be). Thus the ability to own assault rifles is something of a MINIMUM; properly, citizens should be able to possess fully automatic rifles, light and heavy machine guns, and perhaps even military vehicles. Discuss.

Attached: 20190914_120835.jpg (1715x1438, 1.18M)

so is that your wakeup chug?

Yes

There's nothing to discuss. The revocation of your free speech, your ability to arm yourself, and your right not to be spied on without warrants is necessary in order to complete the genocide of the European races. The constitution won't protect you. It only did when Europeans were in charge. Kikes and Cryptos want you dead and they will do it at any cost.

Indeed. You and your well-regulated militia should unironically have access to military grade gear. Worked for the Vietnamese.

But is just the Jews? I propose that the Anglo-American-Ashkenazi elite are an integrated class; they intermarry and behave similarly, have similar priorities; it's not mere ethnic hatred that's driving this, but also the economic incentive of our rulers.

>Anglo-American-Ashkenazi elite are an integrated class
No, they're just jews. Much of the ruling class has always been jewish. This is a redpill most Euros have a hard time coping with. The Rothchilds might be "English" by nationality, but their loyalty is to their jewish blood.

Facebook would not dare to be so obviously biased against white ethnocentric expression if there was the plausible possibility of them being bombed by a military aircraft. (Although I guess they'd also have AAA in that scenario...)

Attached: 1568343854203.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is, obviously, to give the citizenry the ability to revolt
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State
Do you people read?

Attached: E471E0A0-FA0D-4EC7-A658-F8E25F238776.gif (350x416, 1.99M)

I counter that what YOU have a hard time coping with is how those of a given blood could be so perfidious to their co-ethnics. Our (mostly white) rulers don't give a fuck about us dude, they're content to watch us get mutted into miscegenated oblivion, it's important to recognize that for the economic elite, class identity trumps racial, ethnic, and national identity. (Except for the Jews, which are an exception - but even in their case, they've been intermarrying with goyim for decades. Nepotistic to their in-group as they are their commitment to their "kin" is more symbolic than factually rooted in blood ties)

>so perfidious to their co-ethnics. Our (mostly white)
They're not the same ethnicity. They're not the same race. They're not even the same species. You're a mutt whose family has been racemixing with other races for so many generations that you think the European peoples are a singular race, so your understanding of this topic is nil.

remember when some muzzie shot up an army recruitment office and boomers actually got off their fat asses and stood guard with rifles? that's what needs to happen everywhere, Americans need to wake up and demand open carry in every state so mass shootings become a lot more difficult to pull off. unfortunately Americans don't give a shit about each other anymore unless they're wearing a uniform.

The purpose is actually more in the line of "to make it easier to resist an invading enemy.

>The purpose of the 2nd Amendment is, obviously, to give the citizenry the ability to revolt against a tyrannical government.
We should have started shooting decades ago. Lone wolf bullshit on innocent soft targets do nothing. 100,000 armed people need to march on washington and hang most of the federal government. That's what the founding fathers intended.

>how those of a given blood could be so perfidious to their co-ethnics. Our (mostly white) rulers don't give a fuck about us dude

>Be last in going to war, so that you may be the first upon return

>If a goy asks about the text in the holy book, you are permitted to lie to them

Seems to me like it's the only legalized ethnic enclave in the world

>blue blood
>not white

Attached: 20190914_124133.jpg (852x1894, 614K)

White is an amerimutt term for a half-jew that claims heritage in a number of countries that he has no knowledge of their culture or ability to speak their language.

Why do people cite the 2nd amendment when it comes to right to bear arms and of a well regulated militia and then obviously ignore the part that says the well regulated militia is to be maintained by the local senate in each state. The state has the authority to regulate the militia and train them. It never says anything about average joe homeowner gets to keep full auto assault rifles in his bedroom closet. The state is supposed to train the militia and maintain the militia.

What do you think our forefathers did with their cannons and ships? Lock them up at a depot?

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State
>A well regulated Militia
>well regulated
>Militia
>Discuss

> Shall not be infringed
> Discuss

Yeah I'm a Jew dude got em

You should learn how to read, nigger. The 2nd is written to mean that a well regulated militia is neccessary to defend against governmental tyranny, thus the right to bear arms shall not be infringed. The state has no business with legal regulation of this militia

I think if illegal immigrants single moms and trannies vote to take away our rights it's democracy and makes America great

>shall not be infringed
>crystal clear
>well regulated militia
>not as crystal clear

t. brainlet

>white monster
Meth addiction is a hard journey

The people are the state. Not the goverment of that state. The goverment is meant to be as minimal as necessary. Obviously we have long diverged from our forefathers intention. Perhaps we shall return to it.

The US houses the largest population of jews on the planet. It also houses the largest population of cryptokikes on the planet.

Well, we can own military vehicles and machine guns, they just cost a shitton and the MGS have to be pre86.

I thought that was heroine

true

Attached: 20190914_104323.jpg (294x284, 35K)

It's the best one dude the other ones taste like fucking chemicals

Only people who own an assault rifle should be able to vote. Others are sheep anyway.

>It never says anything about average joe homeowner gets to keep full auto assault rifles in his bedroom closet.
lol okay, "shall not be infringed" really means "totally controlled by some government entity" top kek

>drinking the energy heeb
Enjoy cancer, I guess.

>facebook would have anti aircraft arms
They sure would. They'd probably have a small air force, navy, and armor fleet as well. We wouldn't even need our illegal standing army to defend the country from foreign threats.

The militia language is flavor. It's irrelevant to the legal meaning of the amendment. It could be, "blue is the best color, red is for fags, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" and it would mean exactly the same thing.

you can still buy all of that stuff, or with the minimum of technical knowhow make them

Attached: 10502F.png (1050x591, 846K)

Attached: download (7).jpg (262x192, 7K)

Try a rockstar punched. The the 30 yo boomer drink of choice. It has crack levels of caffeine.

>security
so the protection of
>a free state
a state - a country that has a governing body - to allow freedoms for those who live within it's borders

it's for the security of a state that allows freedoms.

One should be able to have tanks and fighter jets
The only pre-requisite: being white

Damn, wish I had that.
I'm drinking Diet Dr. Pepper.
Rockstar tastes like battery acid to me. Never knew it had a lot of caffeine.

Not just revolt, protect the one they have, as well as protect their own properties and persons.
>citizens are be able to possess
that is what "arms" encompasses, and more.

>The constitution won't protect you. It only did
never. it has never protected you. only the willingness to get up and string up a tyrant if needed, at personal risk, has protected anyone, ever.
>well-regulated
is an informative phrase, not an imperative to the actual code, which is more simply, "arms shall not be infringed." even an idiot should be able to tell the difference between explanation and the actual code.
>a free state
is free people, not government. governments don't exist to make people.
> the well regulated militia is to be maintained by the local senate in each state.
cause that literally doesn't exist.
>The state is supposed to train the militia and maintain the militia.
this is correct, but who gets to be militia isn't defined by the constitution, and militia is a Verb in latin. Everyone militias on their own behalf in nature.

Why not just drink water?

Its an acquired taste but its boomer crack. The punched isn't as gross as a regular rockstar.240 mg of caffeine will light a fire under your ass. Check your monster for caffeine content.

I agree.

Based and redpilled

Caffeine addiction

The caffeine is more compensatory for other vices, when I abstain from drinking etc. I don't feel the need for it

Based, hope you'll never give it up.
Got myself the licence a year ago and ordered a Dallera custom. Too bad for the 200 ammo limit

Attached: IMG_20190914_210852.jpg (4000x2250, 2.18M)

>muh monster
You are literally a piece of livestock.

Attached: 1553902142095.jpg (980x653, 64K)

Oh look, another cow.

>free state
>state is not free
>militia must do militia things now