Netanyahu is a "psychopath willing to burn everything down to avoid going to jail

Attached: file.png (872x644, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E
youtu.be/pi8HzpBIDaY
youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All jews are so

Hey kike. Israel is finished.

...he's saying all jews are psychopaths.

im saying this is a thread about netanyahu taking down all of israel with him.

Pathetic antisemitism thread.

this is my experience even while working with Jews in an office setting - office politics is very serious business for them.

Attached: Greater Isreael awaits.jpg (474x474, 59K)

OP is that schizo Kushner bot

>complaining about antisemitism on Jow Forums
So this is the power of the legendary kike IQ.

Attached: 1543092015920.jpg (640x300, 80K)

fpbp

quit taking over the world bro

Time is running out here, what will we see?
Im thinking this weekend could be big.

Im just gonna turn 360 and walk away.

Vile genocidal maniac.

Smarter than you, mutt.

Not just yet, white nations still exist lol.

you're not a semite but rather just a khazar convert aka larping iranian

why is there so many schizo posts today? they aren't even respectable slide threads, just posts without any explanation or context.

>Vile genocidal maniac.
That's what Israelis are.

Attached: tic toc schlomo.png (960x678, 259K)

FUCK OFF KUSHNERSHILL

There are hate speech laws in Canada preventing you from spewing such hate speech. Be careful.

Yep

"White America" will be over long before we Jews cease to exist. I promise you, goy.

Attached: file.png (936x964, 503K)

Jared Kushner is a fucking faggot

You'll also be at war with Russia long before we Jews will lol.

Israel is the most powerful nation in the world and IDF could annihilate nay threat.

he'll never go to jail. usa will accept him and put him in protection

>Israel is the most powerful nation in the world and IDF could annihilate nay threat.

Attached: Watch Israeli Soldiers Run Like Cowards.webm (400x292, 2.49M)

>he'll never go to jail. usa will accept him and put him in protection
USA accepts him, Trump exposes spygate, Bibi goes to Guantanamo Bay for execution. Kek.

Plenty of room to shelter fugitives at Maralago. It's been done many times before.

Steve Bannon raped your mother

Yeah bro, 2 lone soldiers should totally run into 20 plus guys you fucking idiot. If anything, that shows they are professional. Just wow. How dumb are you?

Why so upset?

Attached: Israeli Merkava fail.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

Attached: IDF Tire.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Because you're a fucking fraud kike who ruined this board. You deserve death motherfucker

Kike nigger

Attached: 1539968474685.png (700x740, 328K)

Yeah thanks to your subversion forcing us into one. Kike. I want a world where you dont mess with our affairs, and we will return the favor. But you people cant help yourselves. 109 countries bro. Why do you people do it? We want to like you for crying out loud.

Haha saved

Imagine having an antisemitism folder. Sad!

U mirin' goy? 8-)

>109 countries
>why do you do it

LOL

Attached: file.png (2216x1054, 1.37M)

Attached: file.png (1508x1220, 1.07M)

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E

Attached: 1558376479643.jpg (480x360, 45K)

The Americans must pay attention because Bibi can start a war to gather support and then call the US to help him.

you are a retarded jew faggot.

Bibi is desperately trying to start a war for 3 years. No one is taking the bait.

Yeah bro, Muslims are your friends LOL

MAD.

Now, now. That's hate speech. You'll get 3 years for that. The judge is probably one of my family.

Attached: 1518540148603.jpg (1600x900, 191K)

>what is diplomacy

Brainlet.

Why do so many of you likes choose to lives as parasites in countries where you're not wanted when you literally have had your ethnostate secured since the 50s? Jews aren't about living in peace with others; they're about infiltrating and undermining while their home base stays militant, unaccepting of infiltrators, and imperialistic.

Everyone loves us, we make great movies :-)

You better hope Trump doesn't decide to turn off ALL YOUR AA capabilities.

Attached: file.png (878x976, 531K)

I can't believe they had to make a word to specifically define hatred against jews. Why not just call it racism? You think you're better than us, don't you, you hot shit?

Because simple racism has not lead to genocide so it's antisemitism.

Attached: perhaps-only-2-million-will-survive-the-upcoming-holocaust-but-27294730.png (500x404, 80K)

>most powerful nation in the world
>completely dependent on foreign aid and intervention, could never even dream of standing on its own two legs

Basically what this amounts to is that Netanyahu truly believes Jews have an unshakeable control over the entire Western world, and that, as the late rabbi Ovadia Yosef said, gentiles "are to be hewers of wood and carriers of water" for them while they "sit like an effendi and eat". He wants to enact the utter enslavement of all gentiles to Israel and strip away all the facade of "liberal democracy". Jews who oppose him are just worried that they don't yet have complete enough control, and that this could backfire, resulting in Holocaust part 2 Electric Boogaloo. We gentiles get to watch it play out, and if we have the courage, liberate ourselves from Jews once and for all. It'll be interesting to see who's right... if Netanyahu's right, I hope humanity gets wiped out by an asteroid very, very soon, because I don't want to live in a world rule by god-damned filthy Jews anymore.

youtu.be/pi8HzpBIDaY

Oh that image has proved it then! Moron.

We use you as cannonfodder, why risk our own? Doesn't mean we can't fight. You goyim truly are stupid.

Are you moarphious? What if we expelled all the jews to Israel?

More like 4 or 6 years.

>Thinking an Israeli flag on Jow Forums complaining about antisemitism is really a jew and not some user with a proxy
So this is the power of retard tier IQ

I hope you don't circumcise your sons. Save them from Rabbinical tyranny which has led your people to suffer for the last three thousand years. One day, the jew will be free.

Yeah, some Jewish producers are great (Kubrick). However, I especially love the ones specifically meant to demoralize our traditional population and weaken us internally by implanting destructive ideas into the heads of our average to low (maybe even some high) IQ folks. I really would like to get along with Jews but you guys never wanna have an honest discussion about how a healthy relationship between Jews and Goyim should be.

Charter your commoner credentials. I lead a commoner people to God, and I am led to God by the commoner emerging leaders, and I believe Bibi Netanyahu heard a calling for cryonics healthcare coverage in strongest.

>We use you as cannonfodder
Not for much longer. Trust in the US government is completely gone and nobody will support more pointless wars on your behalf.

Attached: 1567868659824.png (1280x720, 615K)

Nah bro, that';s what Americans do, we just make some shekels off it,

The vast, vast majority of people who do that are white, especially white women.

>he thinks regular jews want muslims all over so they can be attacked and murdered

You found us out

Would Hillary have taken the bait?

more like 5 kike and they have guns

>he really believes this

LOl. Take your meds, schitzo.

Haha that image is you, Gershom. Hiding the truth. American soldiers are cannonfodder.

Yeah because when police and soldiers stop a riot, they just shoot them all, that's what happens..

You are too dumb to even talk to.

WE better hope Trump doesn't do that. Allegedly. The Samson option creeps me out. Probably just psych warfare though. Fucking kikes.

Israeli civil war when?

Why would I think you want Muslims all over? I just want you guys to stop actively exploiting weaknesses in our culture and involving yourself in our government, entertainment, etc. I also want the same for you. A place where your people can live as you wish free of negative foreign influence. The difference is you have that with Israel. The US is nothing like that and our government would never come out and say that their job is to look out for white interests. This is where the resentment comes from in a lot of people. They see what you have and are convinced that you are a primary force that is keeping white Americans from having the same thing.

Hopefully right after the election.

Attached: Israel.webm (320x564, 2.85M)

Noted pal, I've get straight on the phone to the puppet master behind the curtain and tell him to stop his games.

Attached: file.png (902x1066, 757K)

I give up. Even online, I can't ever have an honest conversation with a Jew. Have a great Shabbat.

Because you are a retarded schitzo, I'm just a regular Joe, what do you want me to do? Call the secret circle of Jews subverting nations and tell them to stop?

I'm a right wing Jew but there is nothing I can do about Europe.

Attached: Jew Schizo Correlation.png (901x373, 29K)

Guess I'm in good company then, schitzo.

Shouldn't you and your co-religionists be getting on board one of the space rocks that's been constantly flying past us lately and fucking off to your imagined paradise?

When is the Hale-Bopp moment for the Jewish people? You really need to go now.

youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

I have been nothing but rational and polite towards you and you continue to be sardonic, intentionally misrepresent my points, and call me names. I never claimed that ZOG and Jews are the source of all the US's problems. I am just explaining to you where quite a bit of the resentment comes from towards Jews in the Western World. Instead of giving back thoughtful insight where you try to have empathy, you just further reinforce my notion that Jews will never sit down and have a genuine conversation with the Goyim whose countries they inhabit. Take care Mr. Rosegoldsteinbergenblatt.

The Zionists will realize they aren't "God's chosen people' when the armies descend upon their soil and their cries for help go unanswered.

>Pathetic antisemitism thread.
true. I've seen much better antisemitism threads here.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

>I am just explaining to you where quite a bit of the resentment comes from towards Jews in the Western World

Because you are stupid. We are not at some coffee house, I am a Jew on pol. Do you think I don't know all this? Some people have resentment towards Jews, really? I never knew that!

You are preaching to the choir.

Stop posting.

>some
No cunt, everyone hates you and your filthy kind. Even your own mother hates your rat-fuck guts.

He can't stop posting. He's mentally ill and incapable of controlling himself.

israel and the west is like the frog and the scorpion

And I'm showing you that's it's not unfounded hate you pathetic, whiny kike.

As a good samaritan it was my duty to give the jew an out. I know the filth is incapable but you can't hold the high ground without first getting there.

Attached: 1512618711349.jpg (792x1018, 328K)

I want an edit where the frog is drowning a jew in the river.

>"White America" will be over long before we Jews cease to exist.

This is the problem with kikes- they are pathologically destructive. They are driven entirely by bitterness and envy to the point that they will destroy an ally that makes israel's existence possible without even considering what will happen next.

Hey kike, have you noticed that pretty much all the anti-israel sentiment is created by jews and every bds movement led by jews? Globalist jews hate israel as much as they hate any other western nation. You greasy fucking kikes have been divided for well over 100 years and yet still you're just as blinded by jew propaganda as anyone else. You don't understand that the kikes pulling the strings want Israel dead and an end to a global system of nation states. Even though that's the case, you're still a malignant parasite in the societies of those that could aid you.

This is what you get for worshipping the devil, you faux kike sleazebag. The utter destruction of you hooknosed cunts will be a glorious sight to behold!

Yo momma lol

>kike

The goy reveals his true form. I never said it was unfounded ya dumb cattle goy.

>all this antisemitism rage

Get laid, incel.

>Israel is the most powerful nation in the world and IDF could annihilate nay threat.
Israel is a paper tiger.The population of kikes in Israel is so small that the IDF can't even field enough soldiers to do more than defend their borders. You snakes are trapped in a noose and one nuke strike will erase your entire nation.