Does this actually happen in the west?

Does this actually happen in the west?

Attached: F59A4269-6B03-4CC9-B188-656B63CB4101.png (639x847, 474K)

Yes, and most men only date women for their warm hole. Neither are starting families.

I'm surprised it's only a third. Half of these stupid bitches voted for Hillary because she has a vagina.

Yeah. But in other countries they MARRY for free food.

Does this actually happen in the east?
imagine the smell

Attached: woman burka.jpg (374x610, 60K)

Hah I love pretending to be a pay pig on tinder, telling girls I will buy them nice food at fancy restaurants. But when the bill arrives I have already “went to be bathroom” and am nowhere to be seen. Now the THOT must pay for her own food.

Yeah and when some guy did this he got arrested

Yup. Men are simps and are too thirsty.

Do you honestly want to see the whale underneath that veil?

Attached: 1503026484809.png (1517x1080, 577K)

yea
got any other made up things you didn't do but want to tell us about?

This. Paypigs dont get to go on dates lol

I would 100% do this if I were single.

Except the ones wanting to start families getting stuck with the ones who dont and then grow jaded of the whole ordeal and either become men hating or women hating incels.

Don't worry, OP. I've got a cunning plan for those gold diggers.

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 221K)

You guys are cityfags. I can tell so quickly the type of narcissistic liberal women you have to deal with. Then you project those qualities onto women from smaller cities --big difference-- or rural areas.

Pro hint: Your woman want some narcissistic asshole.

My girl always offers to pay for my food and I actually have to force paying.

>Dating in 2015+4

>Trading sex for food
What the fuck? Did feminism go full circle and now we are back to stone age patriarchy?

They try it. Doesn't work.

They openly admit that shit.
You can't talk them out of that idiocy

This!

Attached: Hitler this.jpg (600x600, 87K)

> force paying.
Fuck yeah pay rape!!!

Yes

Man If your not getting the right vibes just pay your half and that's it bro I feel like a lot of you wouldn't even feel the disconnection tho

>implying you need to have sex with them

Honestly, I’d be happy to sign up for dates where I pay for dinner and that’s it. It would remove a lot of pressure and aI enjoy nice company and good food. I also earn a lot, so a dinner in a fancy restaurant is not a problem.

yikes too accurate

Man hating Incel / MGTOW, reporting for duty!
AMA, boys.

>Be woman
>Guy asks you out
>Beta AF
>But you think of yourself as a nice person
>In the age of participation trophies you've allowed yourself to think a pity date is a nice thing to do
>And he's offering to take you to a nice place
>And when you said yes, he seemed so happy
>Surely you did the right thing here
>Right?
>It wasn't just the free meal was it?
>Get questionnaire
>Fuck...
>...Yes

>See? I'm not the only cunt that toys with men's emotions for trivial shit. This is normal. I'm normal.

A third of women say they've done it at least once. I see no reason to be surprised by this. I'm more surprised that two-thirds of women say they haven't done it even once. Any reasonably attractive young woman can have free food and free entertainment, easily a couple of times per month, often multiple times per week, just by accepting a man's company during that time.

If you're serious about succeeding with women, don't give them anything unless they're "yours". Don't buy her dinner, don't buy her drinks, don't take her to a movie, unless she has agreed to what you want from her: that she's your girlfriend, if what you want is a relationship, or that she will sleep with you, if that's what you want. Be firm on this. If she's yours, take care of her, if she isn't, give her nothing of material value. Women respect this in several ways: you are setting the rules, providing her a decision space in which she can act, taking the dominant role, you are offering an exchange, you are a deal-maker, you won't be taken advantage of, and it establishes that you are capable of excluding women from favorable treatment, which makes you valuable, defensible territory she can claim. This will send some women away, but only those who weren't interested in giving you what you want, or were just looking for someone to take advantage of.

No they are the narcissistic asshole. They just project onto everyone else. They will fucking complain about everything

Is this sugardating?

What do you think a date is? Its a chick figuring out if you are going to pay for everything

Sometimes you want to start a family until you meet one wanting to start a family right away. Then in your mind you say never mind. The next guy always falls for it.

Just a way for them to say their dates meant nothing and they wasted their time.

this

what wrong poor boys can't afford yacht orgies?

Attached: 220px-DmitryRybolovlev1.jpg (220x331, 17K)

Traditional dating isn't a good approach. It generally means providing free food and entertainment for a girl who isn't yours: a losing strategy. If you must "date", for instance a first time face-to-face meeting from an internet match, don't let it be something where you're providing for her: meet where the cost is nothing or negligible, and don't pay for hers. Make it mid-afternoon or after-dinner dates, at a park or over a coffee, not dinner and a movie, or a nightclub and fancy drinks.

When you've met, but she's not exclusively yours, you don't want to date, but "hang out". Apart from showing romantic interest, treat her like you would a friend. You can go out to something if you're each paying for yourself. If she asks you to pay for something, ask her straight-up if she's yours now, in whatever terms are relevant to you, or if you're not sure you want her, say you're not that close yet. Don't be shy to respond with something like, "So are you my girl now?" and explain, "I'll take care of you if you're mine." Be straight with her about that: it's significant, it's not something you do for every girl.

alpha fucks and beta bucks

any "man" who believes in traditional marriage these days is a beta chump paying sticker price for a used car

Traditional marriage remains an essential institution, but don't mess around. You can't marry a woman with liberal attitudes about marriage. Make sure she agrees that divorce is appalling, and make her include both "to love, honor, and obey" and "'til death do us part" in her vows. If she's reluctant about either, or seems to think it's silly and is just saying the words because you demand it, don't marry her.

Legal marriage is terrible now. The family courts are all pro-divorce and heavily incentivize it for women, so you've got to get a woman you can trust.

If you ask to "go Dutch" they put out like twice as often. It's very European. I guess they respect that.

anons are making smart contract weddings btw

had to bump the thread real quick it was sliding off.
anyways, smart contract legal weddings are going to replace the legacy marriage contracts that largely favor women especially in divorce.
its already being developed, and a smart wedding prevents a woman from breaking or eliminating your prenup out of the equation since its in the core code of the smart contract.
it also means that a court cant enforce any outside judgement on your marriage contract since its written in stone on the blockchain.
essentially you can get married and divorced for less than 1 ETH.
personally, im waiting on this form of marriage to be mainstream and legalized before i even consider getting married.
in the event of a divorce i dont want my ex to get a single penny from me and a smart contract based marriage is the only way for that to happen since prenups are more than 70% of the time not honored in traditional court settings.

Buy her alcohol not food. Drunk chicks put out more

interesting.

still wouldn't get married since the other negative side effects will still happen regardless of monetary loss.

Why do you speak of women like their a car, your supposed to date and marry for a companion you dumbfuck, just pay for hookers

being legally married has major tax breaks.
its worth it financially

This

These thread exist because the anons that make them only hang around liberal women

the cardinal rule for most men who actually have money is this: if it floats, flys, or fucks rent it dont buy it.

A wine bar is the best place to take a woman on a date. It makes you look classy and like a gentleman and the more she drinks the more she will sleep with you. Sober girls never sleep with you.

yeah I'm talking about the getting cheated on part

the part where she spends your money and doesn't make enough to support her own needs

or the part where she stops having sex with you because she's got you locked in a smart contract

if women are only sleeping with you when they are drunk it means you are a very unattractive man.

This is why I always cook for women on first dates.

you can force a smart marriage contract into a divorce.
and in some of those contracts you can make it entirely automated without the requirement of a signature on her part.
obviously if the woman you marry starts acting like a bitch, the solution is to ghost her.
with a few clicks and key presses you can be instantly divorced - thats the beauty of a smart contract wedding.

>tfw you are good looking and charismatic so you dont even have to ask girls out or spend money with them because things just happen naturally

The looks pill is real, and even if it benefits me, i feel uncomfortable because of my less fortunate frens :(

>Qatar
R A R E
A
R
E
Gib me money.

no its not rare u fucking newfag.
go back to plebbit or lurk moar

>And only the menu tonight: Grilled Cheese, or Ramon Noodles

That's probably why the never call you back, unless you can actually cook.

Being drunk lowers inhibitions so if someone sleeps with you drunk it means they secretly wanted you but her friends stopped her. Sex is a lot easier when the girl is drunk.

>I'm not like the other girls

Of course we belive you.

and its also a fast way to catch a rape charge when she regrets fucking u the next day and then calls the cops. drunk women are dangerous, dyor.

Attached: zv3gc6.jpg (512x717, 297K)

Kiss a dick tip, faggot. I've been here for years. Qatar is a R A R E

you just exposed your newfaggotry.
>Qatar is not fucking rare

fucking redddit faggot, u have to go back

Pro tip- never take a woman out to dinner on a first date. Meet for a coffee or a drink. If she's a piece of shit you can leave after the drink, if she's a slut feed her a few more drinks and take her back to smash.

Yeah. I didn't even get more than a feel-up from one woman I dated. She literally only called me up when she was hungry and couldn't afford food.
Felt sorry for her mostly.

>Does this actually happen in the west?

They test the guy if he's worth getting as a boyfriend.

Normal strategy for women.

If you suck, you will pay diner and finish yourself alone at home.

If you are good looking, no poor, not anti social, and interesting (aka a real man) she will accept to see you again and you will bang her the next coming days.

Never fuck a girl the first DAY, NEVER.

>u

You're a fucking phone poster. Eat shit you catamite. Fucking cancer, I swear.

>You're a fucking phone poster

Attached: 1566758815450s.jpg (250x205, 6K)

i know the fucking cure to cancer you terrible nigger faggot and im never going to tell you bc i want you to fucking die of cancer bc you fucking deserve it.

>you have to lurk Jow Forums for 4 years before you can post
ITS THE FUCKING RULES

LOL she's got you wrapped. Test this: Let her pay next time and see if she brings it up. I bet she'll never forget that time she paid

You idiots are killing this site. All you can do is absorb/steel. You cannot produce any dank memes for the meme harvest. Go charge your phone, Kevin.

Turn on all the burners on your stove, take the batteries out of all of your fire alarms, and take several Tylenol PMs faggot.

The headline is a lie. It claims a third of women ONLY date men because of free food. The actual text says
>a quarter to a third of heterosexual women HAVE GONE ON A DATE with a guy they weren't interested in -- just for a free meal
In other words, they might have done it once or a dozen times or whatever number of times, but it doesn't say
>a third of women only date men because of the free food

Attached: get a load of this stupid fucking nigger.jpg (343x375, 27K)

Bro do you even think these incels care? I dont fucking get it. If someone is beta enough to get tricked by a girl, they deserve it. I make girls pay for MY shit

Dank maymay fren. I bet your the coolest kid at the lunch table.

All women are the same, telling you this as a guy from a small Bosnian town with whole that traditional values package.

Attached: get a load of this faggot.jpg (567x689, 51K)

A third sounds low, I'd say about half are in it for the free food.

Attached: pofhoe.jpg (540x747, 56K)

Best first date I ever had was when I took a chick mountain biking. I got see she was tough as nails and willing to work for the fun parts.

this is my life. why don't the fuckheads who bluff about wanting a family ever get called out? i have been in 3 serious, long-term relationships but it was "never the right time" even thought the other person "definitely wanted kids." i honestly think i'm out of patience at this point.

inb4 it's a 10/10 hottie with big titties.

What are the serving at the soup kitchen today? Eggs?

It is. The average female entitlement here is beyond belief. Resist Jewish propaganda like your life depends on it or this is your future.

Most? Many women recoil with the horror of the concept of dating to find a spouse and mother of a family to be had these days. They still seem to think they can float from guy after guy yet just cash in their chips at age 49.999999999 and tie the knot with the most recent chump and have a kid-oh wait

Attached: WomenSettleDownUSA.jpg (768x512, 63K)

For good mouth sex and vazhin tight like man's anoos is good deal

Attached: verynice.jpg (300x504, 88K)

As a man, you should absolutely sneak out through the restroom during the meal, leaving her to enjoy her phone and dining bill.

But on coffee shes sober

You think that's bad? I married this woman who also claimed to want kids and after a year and a half of constant raw fucking and no pregnancies she lets out of the bag "user, doctors said have problems being able to carry a kid to term, odds are I cannot" and then acted like I should be cool with not having a family because she couldn't. Good thing I divorced her

Unironically this for those fooled by pussy as currency.

True, but that's not much better... Imagine if a third of men had raped a woman at least once in their life. Oh, it was only once, not a big deal, right?

Being born female in the West is like the ultimate cheat code

>Don't need manners
>Don't need brains
>Forget education, men just give you stuff and money
>Don't need talent or experience finding a job, you'll get hired from a hungry boss wishing they could fuck or an HR needing to fill some equality quota
>Never need to pick up a heavy item/change a flat tire

Attached: KidsEducatememe.jpg (600x586, 64K)

If it was me I wouldn't think of myself as a man if I continued a second longer with a date like that

Women under 35. After 35 it's the same

I imagine you wore a whistle on your neck, coach.

Nah. It could easily be a scenario like some man approaching the woman and asking her out, the woman saying "uhh... I don't know" and the man saying "come on, I'll buy you dinner, what do you have to lose?" and the woman then responding "I guess you have a point." This is the most realistic way this scenario normally plays out. And on the very rare occasion the woman actually ends up liking the man. Anyway, it's hardly a situation prompted by the woman like "OK, let's go on a date to this restaurant and you cover the bill." It's pretty much almost always going to be the man who 1) makes the approach, and 2) offers to pay the bill. If you offer to pay for a dinner, you have to be prepared to have nothing to show for it aside form having the woman as company for the dinner. Not even remotely close to rape. Raging about it is foolishness on stilts tbqh.

>Yes, and most men only date women for their warm hole. Neither are starting families.
Uh yea. That's all men have ever sought women for. And putting your dick in a warm hole is EXACTLY how you start a family in case you didn't realize dumb shit.
Marriage was a security system for women who get fucked. Because women who get fucked have babies. And need a man to support them.
Thus...marriage.
But women don't need that anymore. They can just abort the kid instead.

Literally no reason not to go to a hostess bar. It's the same thing.

Agreed. This is why you need to dutchover a potential keeper to see if she's a keeper.

Also:
>Don't need a personality
>Don't need to take care of your appearance
>Never experience forced loneliness
>Don't grow up in a world that tells you your sex is evil

>It could easily be a scenario like some man approaching the woman and asking her out, the woman saying "uhh... I don't know" and the man saying "come on, I'll buy you dinner, what do you have to lose?" and the woman then responding "I guess you have a point."
Maybe that's a realistic scenario in Finland, but not in the rest of the world, I guarantee you.

Its not about the 1/3 that just want to get to eat someplace for free, its that there was never any plan to want to be in a relationship or settle down at all with that third. Its just cynical and dishonest. Sure you don't end up having sex or marrying every woman you date but ostensibly most women inherently are at least open to the idea via agreeing to a date. That's the whole point of dating, it puts a facade of class and respectability the real question of "I'd like to fuck you Miss user"

Indeed. If they get shitty about paying for themselves that's a massive red flag for me. I'm no bum, why would I want a bag lady by my side either?