Is your bible cucked?

>" ...without a cause..." Matthew 5:22

>"...bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and ...despitefully use you..." Matthew 5:44

>"...to repentance." Matthew 9:13

>" Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." Matthew 17:21

>" For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost." Matthew 18:11

>" Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation." Matthew 23:14

>" ...but by every word of God." Luke 4:4

>" ....Get thee behind me, Satan..." Luke 4:8

>"...and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them...." Luke 9:55-56

>" ...Our... which art in heaven... Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth... but deliver us from evil." Luke 11:2-4

>"... and carried up into heaven." Luke 24:51

>" And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." Acts 8:37

>" ...who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1

>"Jesus"
missing from Matthew 4.12, 4.18, 4.23, 8.3, 8.5, 8.7, 8.29, 9.12, 12.25, 13.36, 14.14, 14.22, 14.25, 15.16, 15.30, 16.20, 17.11, 17.20, 18.2, 22.37, 24.2, Luke 7.19, 7.22, 8.38, 9.43, 9.60, 10.21, 13.2, 22.63, 24.36, John 3.2, 4.16, 4.46, 6.14, 8.9, 8.20, 8.21, 11.45, 13.3, 18.5, 19.39, etc.

>"Lord"
missing from Mt 13.51, Mk 9:24, Lk 7.31, 22.31, 23.42, John 8:11, etc.

If you don't have the King James Version, you got cucked!

Attached: 1550456304609.gif (284x280, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=5&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15&t=0s
ccc.usccb.org/flipbooks/uscca/files/assets/basic-html/page-1.html#
youtube.com/watch?v=-iamZuGaMLg
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/88q2QK6TvFY
craiggreenfield.com/blog/romans13
youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Romans 1:16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If your bible is copyrighted, it's jewish subversion.

Revelation 22:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

All Bibles are cucked.

I've recently been absolutely convinced of God and his power. However, now begins the search for truth.

It is a difficult thing. I can't dedicate myself to something merely for memetic aesthetic. Not can I do so based on sheer popularity.

Christianity draws me in, inexplicably so. Yet, the weakness or meekness shown throughout really only bolsters the claims that it is a subversive text.

If I look to the world around me, I see absolute evidence of God but NOT of Christ Jesus. In fact, what I really see is something more along the lines of Ragnar Redbeard's "Might is Right."

Thoughts, Anons?

Christians: masturbation is self abuse
Also Christians: self flagellation is discipline

Attached: flagellation.jpg (180x304, 10K)

I don't see how a Bible with conveniently added new content can be considerate good.
Only a proties would consider a adulterated bible the "literal word of God"

Fuck bump! I quite literally am finding myself in the exact same spot.

I don't think King James is going to put anything in his "bible" that doesn't serve the monarchy.

Attached: Rougned Odor.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Imagine you suddenly got power, real power like Napoleon had.
Would this make you happy? (not for a moment, but some long term happiness)

Do Catholics not also believe that change can be made to the faith via tradition, added or changed by those in line of apostolic succession?

Watch these

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=5&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15&t=0s

Excellent videos on all the corrupted bible versions.

If you changed one word a month for the next 10,000 months, so at the end it read something completely different, at which point would you not go to heaven by reading it?

No change, what so ever can be made to the Holy Scriptures, specially to politically benefit some random king.
What's the point in having a bible that some people can change when tell feel God's words is not benefiting them?

Lol if you don't read the original Greek, Latin and Hebrew even though you understand none of it

Not a single book of any bible was written by a white man.

I do understand Latin and a little of Greek, the fact most cannot read Latin/Greek/Hebrew is no excuse to writing a different book and calling it the (KJ) bible. It's possible to make good, faithful translations from ancient texts.

I've read the original greek (multiple times) and the latin translation (once, for school)

The differences with the english translations are hysterical. I don't remember which english version I read, it was in a hotel in south carolina.

Shabbos goyim are hilarious. They worship a jewish god, jewish saints, jewish prophets, jewish apostles AND their holy book is not even reflective of the actual works after the astroturfing and mistranslations.

Truly mind boggling.

Attached: 1539743857450.jpg (400x617, 73K)

This is probably a meme thread but what's the actual bible I should read?

Is it King James? Or Douay-Rheims?

>self flagellation is discipline
Stop reading Dan Brown

I have the NIV bible and there’s literally nothing wrong with mine. It doesn’t miss out ‘jesus’ it calls out homosexuals in 1 Corinthians six. It also names the Jew.

Attached: FAE9C0E8-6F1C-4104-9AAF-FAFD3944E137.jpg (2592x1936, 1.1M)

>If I look to the world around me, I see absolute evidence of God but NOT of Christ Jesus.
So... I mean... you know there are actually non-Biblical historical records of Jesus Christ the Nazarine, right?

You know 100% Jesus is legitimately the Son of God because no mere mortal could literally permanently assblast the fake Hebrews aka "jews".

Duh christianity judaism and all non sikh organized religions are all a trap
God is a dick and doesnt care

RSV-2CE best bible, DRC if you want ye olde english

>tfw going from brainwashed richard dawking atheist into realizing that Christianity is about Truth and thus is the most redpilled beliefsystem that exists.

Contemporary English Version is what is recommended for English language. It's simple and yet precise.
NIV is a decent translation, made mostly for children and people of less education, so it's always use simple words.

I use a King James Bible. You should definitely check out these videos

Honestly, I’ve read the KJV bible and you are absolutely correct. The language is more simply than the traditional English of the KJV

You are understanding it incorrectly. Meek is disciplined strength.

The most central and biggest cornerstone of Christianity is that it's based on the concept of Truth.

All my life i sought knowledge and truth, knowing instinctively that they are lying to us, started reading about government, marxism, jews etc.

Christianity is all about Truth, its mindblowing.

Yes I've heard of those records. Jesus did likely walk this Earth. My doubt comes in the divinity of him.
Keep in mind, I am approaching this conversation in absolute good faith.

So any links for me? Most of what I find are articles written very casually, not primary sources.

user, I've read the originals (Neo-Vulgata, septuagenarian) and they have very little in common with KJV.
If the KJV problem was ancient language it'd not be a problem, but it's plain simple corrupted.

That's exactly what it means. One could very well ask why anyone shouldn't use their strength if they have it though

You are on the path now, Jesus is the truth, I'll do what little I can to assist you in that regard, and

is correct, meekness is not the shyness it is understood as today.

"Meekness takes injuries like pills, not chewing, but swallowing them down."

"Meekness is a defining attribute of the Redeemer and is distinguished by righteous responsiveness, willing submissiveness, and strong self-restraint." He further said, "Whereas humility generally denotes dependence upon God and the constant need for His guidance and support, a distinguishing characteristic of meekness is a particular spiritual receptivity to learning both from the Holy Ghost and from people who may seem less capable, experienced, or educated, who may not hold important positions, or who otherwise may not appear to have much to contribute"

It is /not/ rolling over and letting yourself be used as a doormat. Just as "turning the other" cheek means do not seek revenge, not do not defend yourself.

I know it can be boring and sometimes excessive, but the "catechism for adults" is a great book for understanding faith: ccc.usccb.org/flipbooks/uscca/files/assets/basic-html/page-1.html#

Attached: 1566686234328.jpg (324x499, 34K)

>My doubt comes in the divinity of him.
Again, think about this from a logical point of view. Is there any extant ethno-religious group aside from the "jews" that have taken the hatred of God Himself to the level they have? This reason alone is why they murdered Jesus. You can't have the Son of God going around preaching how you aren't following the Laws of Moses and how you are corrupting the people and the faith. You certainly can't have the Son of God fashioning whips and literally beating merchants out of temples.

Look at the Word, and look at Jesus the preacher. Then look at how the people that worship Satan in their synagogues treated that man. Then look at what they have written about Him for next 2000 years. Finally look what they say about Him today.

I believe only God could turn an entire people away from His own grace, and those very people's hatred of God can been seen through every word and deed they commit.

KJV is simply the best English translation. It may or may have not been inspired by Luther's German translation. What I know is that over a dozen Holy men were martyred over the course of the KJV translation and publication.

I'll go check out these videos, I remember someone trying to explain to me that there's 3 different versions of a bible translation. Kind of like one will translate word for word, one translates in an understandable kind of way and the third doesn't translate word for word but more like the message they're trying to give in a a chapter, like a paraphrase. I was also told to stay far away from The Message translation.
I've heard of this translation as well.
Okay let me write it down. Will I miss out on not reading KJ? I understand that a majority of people in the US have read that one.
Do you study bibles?

>What I know is that over a dozen Holy men were martyred over the course of the KJV translation and publication.
It's only natural people will make efforts to stop the king from pushing his own corrupted "bible" from being made and forced to the population.
I really don't imagine the kind of person that would agree to do such nasty job as changing parts of the bible to better suit the king.

Do what you , user,
You will be humbled down the road and you will realize what is your might is meek to the power of God while what is right is everything in Christ Jesus.

Attached: 2dl0sj.jpg (749x474, 105K)

>Okay let me write it down. Will I miss out on not reading KJ? I understand that a majority of people in the US have read that one.
If you're used to read KJV, you will miss it when you change, KJV, despite being corrupted is very unique on it's style and this style will be missed. But it's better to understand that a faithful correct translation can give you far better understanding of faith and God, while a misleading translation can be make you get away from God.
>Do you study bibles?
Yes, it's more or less my hobby.I don't have vocation to preach or convert others, so I dedicate myself to study and understanding the Holy texts.

>I see absolute evidence of God but NOT of Christ Jesus.
Do you understand how contradictory that is?

>meekness is weakness
You could not be more wrong about this.

Attached: Christ Chan and Children discuss Exodus 12.jpg (1697x979, 404K)

I didn't say meekness IS weakness. I know very well what it means.

As for the contradiction of God vs Jesus, you do realize there are billions of people on Earth who believe absolutely in God, but are not Christians of Jesus?

I'm a deist myself, I feel like anybody who claims to know God just has a huge ego. The only laws God has given us are natural laws, don't fall for any of these false prophets.

>Christianity draws me in, inexplicably so. Yet, the weakness or meekness shown throughout really only bolsters the claims that it is a subversive text.
What weakness do you see in Jesus then?

Their god is not the God of the bible then. You are trying to mix other religions in with Christianity, which the bible forbids.

My point was that you can have belief in God (however he is defined) without Jesus.
Of course, if your understanding of God is Christian that would be totally contradictory.

>when you heal your enemies and disarm your defenders so you can be captured, you win!

youtube.com/watch?v=-iamZuGaMLg

And what are those laws?

Christianity, for what I've studied and God forbid me if I'm wrong, has a lot in common with most major religions.

It's has it's history and commandments in common with Judaism.
It has a lot of it's theology and laws in common with Islam.
It has a simple, humble lifestyle very similar with Taoism.
It has the principle of get distant with worldly things with Buddhism.
It has a strong, truth based morality to society like Confucianism.
And so on...

and for what I've seen Christianity is the only religion to have this relation with all others, this was the reason I adopted it in first place.

Would it have been better for him to allow the people coming to capture him and his followers to fight each other to death instead of fulfilling the prophecy?

Follow all laws of your country even if you disagree.
Literally make yourself poor. Inaction is righteous if youre "taking the high road."

Its better to live in rags as a God-fearinf beggar, than not believe in Christ and actually have power in this world.

Turn the other cheek. (Yes I know it doesnt mean be a pacifist, but not seeking vengeance is weak all the same)

Also I've been diving headfirst into Christianity recently. I do like it. It makes a lot of sense. There are just some things I'm finding it hard to get past.

Look at what the historians say about Jesus, even the ones who aren't Christians

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Attached: fa32a1309f3062123b18194769247b67.jpg (480x800, 43K)

Christianity is a change of paradigm.

If you consider life trough the common views, seeing power, money, success as the main, it's clearly a stupid path. But this view Christianity is weak.
But when you understand it's a there are other goals, other things to seek, it start to make a lot of sense. When you understand Christianity become incredible strong.

>huezillian
How were the Puritans and King James "corrupted" Mr. Monkeyfuck?

And this is one of the reasons we need Jesus.
Cause somepeple say God is the trees, some say God is everthing, some say you are God. If this is your definition of God, we are not on the same page.

This is why Jesus saves, cause when your talking about Jesus it's clear what God you believe in, and it ain't some pagan treegod, athiest newage bullshit, satanic demons, or any other false heathen god.

you lack a believer perspective. If Jesus want us to
>you heal your enemies and disarm your defenders so you can be captured
then there is nothing more important than it. If you believe that you are following the Will of your God you don't have to fear anything for that you've already won against your sinful self and the rest is God's Will.

No, because turning the other cheek was the christian thing to do.

Attached: 1566349599537.webm (634x682, 1.75M)

3 times in the bible it says man shall not live by bread alone but by the Word of God:

Deuteronomy 8:3 KJV
>And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.

Matthew 4:4 KJV
>But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Luke 4:4 KJV
>And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

If you add the chapters of numbers and the verses together you get:
8+4+4 : 3+4+4
16:11
1611 when KJV was published after 7 years if labor.

Something to think about.

Attached: 97ed3d0b3c20d608b9fd4983dfdae1eb.jpg (900x1891, 421K)

>Follow all laws of your country even if you disagree.

Not a Christian rule of life, why do you believe it is so?

>Its better to live in rags as a God-fearinf beggar, than not believe in Christ and actually have power in this world.

True, for what good are the greatest earthly pleasures, when you and I both know what a horrid place Earth is, compared to the pleasures of Heaven?

>Turn the other cheek. (Yes I know it doesnt mean be a pacifist, but not seeking vengeance is weak all the same)

Not seeking revenge is strength. Note, if you are not able to seek revenge, then you cannot be meek. Not seeking revenge is showing mercy. The quality of mercy is not strained, it blesses twice. To be merciful is more righteous than to be vengeful. God is also merciful, as he has the power to take revenge on us, but forgives instead.

>I put nations above faith
King James, ordered a translation, misleading on purpose, suited for his needs. And then forced everyone in England to only use it.
KJV is less a work of faith and more a political work to further king's goals.
To further his goals even more, the church of England pushed this book as if it was the literal word of God, and many (most puritans) believe this.

New World Order Bible Versions is a must watch for any Christian.

The Bible Way to Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

The new world order bible versions
youtu.be/88q2QK6TvFY

Attached: 0026d0558ca0787b335f4a270e0d627a.jpg (720x960, 90K)

If you have the KJV you're a heretic

>"...bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and ...despitefully use you..." Matthew 5:44
How is this being removed a bad thing?

>Not a Christian rule of life, why do you believe it is so?
Romans 13:7
Mark 12:17
Do you really believe only KJV is God's word?

>reading the bible
>talking its teachings into life and being a good person
One of these things lets you into the kingdom of heaven shti for brains

Forgiving your enimies and holding no hate for them even if you cut them down is the truest form of divine wraith you fucking charlatan

>Romans 13
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

This might help you :

craiggreenfield.com/blog/romans13

Modern bible versions including the catholic bibles also tamper heavily when it comes to key doctrines like salvation. Pic related and many other verses make people think that salvation is a works based process when it is rather instantaneous where you get grafted in. Friendly reminder to everyone that salvation has always been freely given to anyone willing by the grace of God through faith alone; if you're trusting your own works to be saved, then you're not placing all of your faith in Jesus Christ.

Romans 11:6 KJV
> And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 4:5 KJV
>But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith counted for righteousness.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
>8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Galatians 2:16 KJV
> Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

If works were required for salvation, then all the "believe and be saved" verses from the gospels and the NT would say "believe and work to be saved" including

John 3:16 KJV
> For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

True salvation is simple. All the hard work has already been done by Christ. All you need to do is lay aside your own pride and accept the "free" gift of God by believing Jesus Christ did it all for you. Don't reject the gift by trying to pay for it, you can't.

Attached: 1506621_1623243671225300_8244179639163738769_n.jpg (960x960, 149K)

see:

pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors will be delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk

Attached: 3716f3b42efb411b98e4762a7f8f6cbaa03a0122d12a0d534d9998c419167af8.jpg (985x811, 86K)

King James only gave approval. That's why it was called the Authorized Bible.

I wonder (((who))) wrote that line?

Don't take shit for face value, religious teaching are almost never 100%, face to face, this is what happned , true facts. Interpretations my friend

Seek God, don't seek political goals.

>" Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself." John 7:16-17

Sincerely obey God and you'll figure it out.

For English I think it is the pure and preserved Word of God. Watch the full documentary. You'd have to be a brainlet to come to a conclusion where there is nothing wrong with the niv after much research.

Attached: 3696710_orig.jpg (426x568, 128K)

Reminder that they will never respond to the question of whether or not babies go to heaven, because they simply have no answer

Attached: Book.jpg (190x266, 12K)

>True salvation is simple. All the hard work has already been done by Christ. All you need to do is lay aside your own pride and accept the "free" gift of God by believing Jesus Christ did it all for you. Don't reject the gift by trying to pay for it, you can't.
While this is convenient, it's just false.
One of the main reasons KJV was forget is to promote this very specific false doctrine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 3.06.51 PM.png (496x656, 616K)

I'll not watch some propaganda documentary, reading the Vulgate and the Septuagenarian and seeing KJV don't follow they texts is enough evidence it was forged.

Niv also indirectly calls Jesus calls satan while taking out Lucifer from the only verse in the bible that gives the devil his name in Isaiah 14:12

Attached: 247729ea2956d30c38857c8bb52139af.jpg (713x704, 128K)

Babies going to heaven would not contradict any of the scripture. Babies can't make the decisions adults do.

Hate is an emotion that's usually healthy, retarded faggot. Why do you think the left shills against it?

Some christians will say they're in purgatory. If so, it's safe to say that the Egyptian children will be at the back of the line.

biblegateway.com/verse/en/Romans 1:16

Attached: Romans 1-16.jpg (750x750, 125K)

Haha you’re that Brazilian Jew, I love how agitated Jews get when people read the KJV.

>n-no goy buy muh copyrighted Zondervan ‘bibles’

I wish I had the patience to catalogue every change in all the translations. Would probably drive me insane.

Attached: which-bible-is-gods-word-48-638.jpg (638x479, 117K)

Babies go to limbo or purgatory.

It's strange that countries with KJV (UK and US) are have the biggest jew population and were pioneer in giving jews rights.

Original Greek:
>2 Εἶπεν δὲ αὐτοῖς Ὅταν προσεύχησθε λέγετε Πάτερ ⧼ἡμῶν ὁ ἐν τοῖς οὐρανοῖς⧽ ἁγιασθήτω τὸ ὄνομά σου Ἐλθέτω* ἡ βασιλεία σου ⧼Γενηθήτω τὸ θέλημά σου ὡς ἐν οὐρανῷ kαὶ ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς⧽
>3 Τὸν ἄρτον ἡμῶν τὸν ἐπιούσιον δίδου ἡμῖν τὸ kαθ’ ἡμέραν
>4 Καὶ ἄφες ἡμῖν τὰς ἁμαρτίας ἡμῶν Καὶ γὰρ αὐτοὶ ἀφίομεν παντὶ ὀφείλοντι ἡμῖν Καὶ μὴ εἰσενέγkῃς ἡμᾶς εἰς πειρασμόν ⧼ἀλλὰ ῥῦσαι ἡμᾶς ἀπὸ τοῦ πονηροῦ⧽
Luke 11:2-4

Guess what? KJV just added parts of Matthew to Luke for some weird reason.

Would also be impossible since they flip flop with every version they release. Removing verses in one, adding verses in another.

No such thing as limbo or purgatory. Catholic nonsense.

Attached: 1508718478740.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)

Just keep our countries white, religion 2nd.

I don't care if it's cucked or has footnotes.
Read it for entertainment only, and to understand other literary fiction and philosophers better.

I read the KJV bible and it's been vindicated time and again. Weird, it's almost like it's actually a collection of writings inspired by the creator of the universe.

Attached: 1382101506346.jpg (577x725, 72K)

>No such thing as limbo or purgatory. Catholic nonsense.
It's hard to argue when you simple remove the books that talks about it... no surprise Luther also wanted to remove James because it was not convenient.

Some believe this, some don't. The mechanism is a little vague. Isn't purgatory supposed to be temporary? So they're there until they grow up enough to read a purgatory bible(tm) and choose if they should go to heaven or not.
It's all so lol.
You can get concordances that do exactly this. They're usually huge ass books.

>I ignore the original texts, because God literal word was created in 1611.