What would happen if Trump says "fuck it" and lets Russia handle the ME?

How much kvetching would there be?

Attached: file.png (838x758, 559K)

We should genocide all semetic peoples together. Western nations are filled with weakness and empathy having castrated themselves and put their nations in the care of women, so it will never happen. The Europeans will be genocided by the end of the century by demographic replacement, and the coming violence that will ensue.

Nah we should leave the ME and let them handle themselves.

Seems like the g*ermans would just use it as a pretext for war

>Russia handle the ME
Didn't this already happen in the 80s?

The bear will leave its cave forever.

Attached: Bear-Will-Leave-Its-Cave-Forever.jpg (2025x1162, 885K)

Is this how you cope with the fact you aren't allowed to question the holohoax in Russia?

Russia can barely support its one ME puppet. What gives you the opinion they can handle the whole thing?

I doubt they'll be alone

Attached: wo23-xi.jpg (693x388, 39K)

Lurk moar newfag, you just outed yourself by not knowing the prophecy

This should be a good thing, perhaps the norms will take the time to see that when the pentagon looks at a map of the middle east they see that the areas we occupy will again be occupied by someone else if they go away. Im sure I am giving everyone too much credit by thinking the masses can understand this concept.

meant this post for you

Can't wait to see China have it's "and 80-95%" of Mao's advisors were Jewish, and see how all the Karl Marx on their Politburo walls and cartoons is respected when they talk about resisting Western Imperialist and Western degeneracy.

Why would the 80-95% current jewish advisors in China do that?

Russia actually did genocide jews so what is there to argue

>muh pogroms

The Taliban (Glow Nigger Division) is the team Bolton tried to sneak into the WH.
Now they're off begging at Putin's feet.
Not going to end well for them.

The Taliban are so fucking based.

Attached: 7ECC4AB0-3DF1-4BE7-AFC8-5D816CB82113.jpg (619x1024, 96K)

China and Russia have a naturally competitive relationship due to geographic considerations. They are not a natural long term set of allies.

B&R. Would fund, to bad we’re already funding ISIS

russia begs to be relevant.

> b-b-but russia is so based and white

Attached: 232.png (615x324, 183K)

In terms of Afghanistan, there is still some who would prefer Russians helping Afghanistan rather than Americans. The Russians helped improve Afghanistan’s infrastructure during the late 70s and 80s. To this day, the old Russian factories that they built and the apartment complexes they built are still in use. In the universities, the Russian language is the most popular language to learn. Russia is not dumb to repeat the invasion but they are capable of gaining more influence over Afghanistan.

Wrong.

Attached: file.png (1134x1134, 603K)

>What would happen if Trump says "fuck it" and lets Russia handle the ME?
>How much kvetching would there be?
a lot, but probably not exactly all the people you think would be kvetching. Middle East conflicts/ Cold War shit was just a continuation of 19th century's The Great Game. America took up the struggle for the west/anglosphere after the British Empire began to fall apart from prosecuting WWII. Letting Russia control the ME would certainly realign many jews and Israel back back to Russia. Russian language is the 3rd most spoken language in Israel. There would be other jews that would want Jewry and Israel to stay aligned with the West. These would be the same Jews who control most media in the west, esp. America as well as the financial industries in the west. Europe gets oil mainly from Russia and The ME. Now Russia would be in total control of that. China would also see this as a threat and probably see Russia as having too much geopolitical power.

Who knows how it would turn out and if America would fail like the British Empire did or if would be Russia failing like the British Empire this time. At any rate, it would be most likely be setting conditions for the next world war. Ofc, everybody now has nukes which weren't around at the beginning of WWII. Maybe that would be a deterrent enough but I have my doubts.