Why did terrorist attacks dropped so much in europe suddenly?

Why did terrorist attacks dropped so much in europe suddenly?

Attached: 1468580025241.png (566x414, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=W_V8OGrnRyA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also derka allah and muhammad jihad

because Schengen, most of that

because idiot liberals and #notallmuslims can only whitewash them so far.

Wait until Ramadan.

For sure bro

Trump killed ISIS

they had what they wanted for euro laws.
>No terrorism during YW (thanks God)

Because the attacks accomplished their goal. ISIS are ok with us Europeans now, and have to focus on fighting the dum Yankees invading their countries.

Because ISIS is not there to make muslims terrorist dream.

They're blackpilled about their muslim world order.

CAUSE IT DIDNT!!!!
just better police prevention

Attached: europol.jpg (720x830, 83K)

We have voted no but French presidence and EU didn't care about this shit

Trump waged a war of extermination on ISIS. Before they would drive them from a city and allow them to return to Europe. There they would continue their jihad, Trump came to power and changed the rules of engagement. They would surround them and shoot until they were all dead.

Enrichment crime doesn't count

That's so weird

Thats a fucking pipe dream. They all migrated to Europe.

They are already welcomed with open arms. What would they have to complain about?

They didn't.
They are still happening.
The media has been gagged because the editor rooms are controlled by the state.
The state is controlled by the jewish power elite
and the jewish power elite is controlled by aliens from outside this galaxy and possibly this dimension.

Because they don't have a motive to push at the moment

objectively this

Enrichment stabbings is terrorist attacks, just a low level one. I guess they don't have as much fundings from Qatar / Saudi Arabia for some reasons.

the politicians and police have become better at covering up, with help from the media of course

Attached: 1558130607241.png (615x625, 369K)

share it:

Attached: 0c8b20252afe2fa1e08b7d9d1cee8c4d.jpg (1000x1500, 120K)

>posting disgusting anorexia

Attached: 2d5141964a12a754f748e19da257598c.jpg (817x1068, 138K)

>posting disgusting fatties

Mossad saw Jow Forums wouldn't budge.

>THICC is fat

t. brainlet

muh dik!!!!

There's no "thicc" in the picture, just disgusting fat folds and cellulite galore

Because the religion of pieces is now going after based black gentlemen and we won't tolerate that!

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=W_V8OGrnRyA

cuz young muslims are rapidly westernized thanks to snapchat, and are leaving islam to become degenerate leftist liberals

Fuck off troll. That woman is fat. I like thicc. Not fat. Fucking troll

Dear lord peak fertility

Does she weigh like 100 kg? Not good user. Health is wealth

I bet she chafes her thighs after a short walk, disgusting.

Aye, thar be the white whale that took me leg. From hell's heart I stab at thee demon; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee! ALL MEN ON DECK, MAN THE HARPOONS

Attached: Captain Ahab.jpg (291x173, 10K)

Mossad stopped funding ISIS

Because they have won its not that hard to figure things out.

Imagine being so ZOGed that you can only be attracted to women with male features

Attached: 1567475982497.png (1002x419, 479K)

Because they won.

Trump froze all the slush funds and the money dried up. Burma has also fallen out of the news and Ethiopia and Eritrea suddenly made peace with each other after the warlords vanished. Dodgy cash was keeping a lot of theses fake conflicts bubbling away

Post more.

Good goy, consume more burgers, its sexy.

America quit funding ISIS

We provide them with everything and they still complain, funny right ?
It's as if the only thing they want is for this war to finally start

That's fat user. If her car broke down and she had to walk 5 miles she'd be in serious trouble. I have attached a picture of a thick woman for your reference.

Attached: 1566165702297.jpg (1080x1350, 179K)

I attach peak related paint as a reference of how the avege woman should look like

Attached: peak_performance.png (402x600, 362K)

>morbid obesity isn't fat
Uhhmmm...

You think women are supposed to look like spheres...?

Because, like 99% of Muslims don't want to kill you. They just want to live their life in peace, like you do. You've all been brainwashed into believing they are the enemy. Think about it.There's over 7 billions Muslims on the planet. If they wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead. Worry about young, angry, white men.

They're a little more cautious since Saint Tarrant's little crusade.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Because at this point they'd only be killing eachother. Europe is gone

Who's that?

derka derka allah muhammad jihad

The Venus of Willendorf is a nigger, user. Stop jerking off to it.

Clinton lose the presidential elections.

Attached: assange.jpg (470x753, 63K)

You are correct, user. That guy posting the fatties should be ovened.

>7 billion muslims

Can you into maths

Tarrant scared the shit out of them.

nah we've actually had quite a few knifings etc over the last year or two, its just the population isnt responding by bending over and spreading the other cheek for the muslim invaders, so the mainstream press tries to bury the stories instead of running headlines on them.

Because they weren't having the desired effect of inciting people to support war against Iran, Saudi madrasas kept getting fingered as the source of radicalization, and it was interfering with the agenda of pushing rapefugees into Europe.

I'm tempted to say also, that the Saudi/Houthi conflict and Saudi proxies vs Iranian proxies is consuming alot of the concentration and funding of our Wahabbi friends.

they're planning for the big dick duh

Tarrant is the first of many, beware those who ride the moral high camel, your time is coming. We've lost Christianity in the west, so don't wait for our forgiveness.

There's probably a finite number of muzzies willing to actually go beyond rhetoric and do the deed, and they're "one time use." Give them some time to restock.

It's just the reporting which stopped. They occur even more so than before, but are censored heavily.

>us Europeans
strong doubt

They didn’t, they just don’t report them any more.

Oh, please. They've got millions of the fuckers, they just starve them a little more to deprive them of the will to live and offer to give their families a small donation if they go through with it. They're a self-replenishing resource that it's the nature of such impoverished living conditions and strict social codes of conduct combined with high reproductive rates almost inevitably breeds.

"14 in bulgaria" probably on the border or some shit, we have not have had a terrorist attack in a decade. mainly because our muslims are higher tier and until now we always beated the gays and liberals.

Fucking toplel, tfw too drunk to screencap

The blue is arrests, the red is terrorist attacks.

Because Cia changed tactics and now go with "white incel shooters".

Attached: 19225668_1906974829570597_3959887574652637579_n.jpg (731x557, 51K)

Not trying to be funny, but ISIS magically stopped the day Hussein Obama left the Whitehouse.
Trump said he didn't want to be a warlord, so we can figure out the rest.
US Shakedown of small towns via terrorism to grab their poppies is low right now

Peka of fertility, can go without a food while pregnant the entire time and she would still deliver healthy baby. BUT there is little concern regarding her visible HPV skin marks which indicates she is not a virgin anymore more likely promiscuous slut. LMAO

>Mossad stopped impersonating ISIS
ftfy

mossad are busy in NZ

They haven't, the media just stopped reporting them. It doesn't fit their agenda.