White Culture

Why do people like to pretend that white people have no culture? Is it a joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnjaLIT3MP0

Attached: aerosmith.png (1155x654, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVzuE8T9A8I
forward.com/culture/430755/the-secret-jewish-history-of-aerosmith/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why do jew-brainwashed goyim think there is no white culture?

Attached: dc0e2b2de15a42e724a5a10ea95e650d.jpg (1200x799, 238K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dVzuE8T9A8I

I was at that castle. There were a lot of non-whites and the bathrooms cost Euros.

>first time hearing
Yeah, right. Gotta love these reaction videos, easy views.

Literally heard this song first time when I watched some long gore video, clips were perfect for it. Song is epic.

>muh beats
>muh spicy food
That's what passes for "culture" in the US.

Its because western culture (white culture) has dominated the world. It is simply the norm. They gloss over the fact that every facet of their life involves the product of white men

Cause white got no culture they steal other people culture yall love to steal asian, indian and black culture all the time. You have white trying to be black and asian yall so ashame of yourself you wish you was born a PoC

he said he heard the instrumental. are you really that surprised that some black dude that only has a mind for sports and shit has never heard aerosmith?

Nice b8

They are usually talking about """"white"""" Amerimutts when they say that, and it's true to be honest.

Attached: 1492618186386.jpg (654x571, 75K)

Classic Rock is the only music genre that matters and the official genre of white people

Euros still assblasted that americans hated being around them so much they turned themselves to mutts, take the hint you queer

Because what you want to call white culture is already identified as culture of their countries. German culture, British culture, French, Italian, Swedish, Slavic, Portuguese, Irish, not as some mutt term white.

Eminem sampled it

You mean white americans, don't you? Over here there are no niggers... so the only culture is ours.

lmao. That's like a fish saying "water is just something other types of fish swam in we don't swim in water"

White culture is the water all of you fucking swim in. Suck a dick.

typical ameritard does not know about the centuries where classical instruments where developed and the music around them.

You are no different than a nigger.

sound fantastic

Classical music is for virgins

lmao "MUH CLASSICAL MUSIC" ok autistic faggot. "AKSHUALLY..." lol fucking sperg.

>Why do people like to pretend that white people have no culture? Is it a joke?
Its a form of projection. Many nonwhites vaguely realise that outside of tribal customs and ossified religion, they have no culture, so they hate the White man from having one.

White people are a laughing stock nowadays.

What is classical music?

fucking retards,
if you don't hear a repetive beat going on for 3 mins (you average attention span) your brain doesn't even realize it's listening to music.

Brainlets shamelessly spewing the first retarded shit that comes to their mind.

They're so retarded that they don't recognize the default culture that they live in as white. All the clothes, architecture, majority of art, technology, medicine, science, education, majority of food, majority of music—all white. They all leech off it greedily and happily, but when time comes to appreciate cultures they act like literal children and can't recognize the default one, pretty much the only one that has benefited them.

Everyone knows it's retardation, yet nobody gets called out and nobody talks about it because anything anti-white is permissible.

Attached: 545.jpg (1881x1080, 956K)

blinded by hate?

Attached: european culture, art .png (1024x1024, 1.52M)

superior cultural norms make building this possible.
africans to this day have never built anything even remotely close to it

Attached: white supremacy is obvious 15.jpg (1024x760, 790K)

It's possible, living in ghetto echo chamber. Idk about his age.

There is no white culture. There are many forms of American culture but no monolithic white culture.

culture creates culture. its a reflection. it exists because it existed.
black culture / African culture has little to show for itself or what it has to show for itself is shit since it comes from a shit culture, its that reflection thing again.

Attached: aryan art 3.jpg (903x2000, 240K)

there is overwhelming proof of our cultural past, it is still standing today.

Attached: the test of time, proof of supremacy still stands.jpg (1242x918, 169K)

Fucking kek, I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

I just clicked on a random spot on the video and the dude is so confused and blown the fuck away.
>there's somethin about these classic rock songs bruh, they make you THINK about LIFE bruh

Imagine never listening to anything but "fuck hoes, smoke weed, and kill niggas'. Artists, reviewers, and celebrities tell you this is deep, it's a "CONTEMPLATION OF THE BLACK EXPIRIENCE". Other blacks tell you if you listen to anything else you're not really black. And then you decide to try listening to white music. And for the first time in your life music makes you think.

Attached: 1567390066487m.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

forward.com/culture/430755/the-secret-jewish-history-of-aerosmith/

The anguish and confusion on his face!

Where is muh primitive simple drum beat?

Where is the singing about niggers and hos and weed and shit?

What is this weird thing? Is that what a melody and tune is? This hurts my brain

So sad to think that within a few generations Germany will fall to Islam.

I am so blackpilled now that the only glimmer of happiness is knowing that feminists will be among the first the "new Europeans" will kill.

We are being replaced though as female voters bring in immigrants by the millions

>blackpilled
>feminists will be killed first
lol you need another blackpill bud. the feminists are the first to convert. it's all an elaborate reproduction strategy to mate with the strongest men.

Attached: index.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Fine then, they will be put in the kitchen and serve their man

Either wya it gives just a glimmer of happiness

They don't realise that things such as science is a cultural thing amongst whites, but subhumans only understand barbaric unlogic things as culture.

>Every time that I look in the mirror, all these lines on my face gettin' clearer
*nigger pauses video, reflects silently for 30 seconds*
"damn..... he say when he be lookin' in da mirror... his lines on dey face be gettin' clear...."
*unpauses video*
>The past is gone
*nigger pauses video, takes off headphones, stares into the distance another 30 seconds*
"Damn.... I nebbah thought about it like dat.... damn, dese rock songs is powerful!"

This guy is fucking retarded

>Yankee banner
>Steelers banner
>NC banner
they are the biggest bandwagoners I have ever seen. no loyalty this guy probably lives in new mexico or something too

>Banks
>Stealers
What a bandwagon bitch faggot